The Ring of Kings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy... use your tongue on me. Oh, yes, like that... mmmm... so good. Use your teeth, gently on my lips... mmmm yes, nip at them. Fuck, yes, play with my breasts. Pinch my nipples... oh baby, I am sooo glad I met you today."

She started to grind on his face as he continued to nip and lick at her moist hole. It was delicious, a mixture of tart and sweet, her juices flowed down his face. This combined with what Sabine was doing, he could not think of her as his aunt anymore, was pushing his poor virginal mind past its stopping point.

He thrust his hips up to Sabine's face, his hands moving to Dawns ass cheeks. Spreading them, he licked her pussy and up to her little dark star. His tongue penetrated the tight hole and she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh... fuck me... that is new... nice too... never thought I would like ass play, but don't stop lover... don't stop."

The sucking of the head of his prick, along with the stroking of his shaft was driving him out of his mind. But moments after Dawn mentioned ass play, Sabine pressed a finger into his butthole and pushed up. Her finger stroking his penis from the inside. That was all he could take.

He started moaning into Dawn's pussy as he shot rope after rope of semen down his aunt's throat. She swallowed quickly but he came so much that she could not contain all of it in her mouth and it oozed out of her mouth and down her chin. She pulled her head off of his shaft, her finger still caressing him from inside and he kept spurting, covering her face with six more spurts.

He felt her straddle his thighs and heard the sounds of passionate kissing as he kept licking the pussy on his face. He moved a hand closer to Dawn's ass crack and she moaned in expectation. He did not disappoint as he pressed a thumb into that tight hole.

Her body shook and vibrated as her orgasm spread through her. Soon he understood what his aunt had experienced as Dawn squirted all over his face. He swallowed as much as he could, but soon he collapsed, loose on the bed and Dawn climbed off of him.

He could see some of his cum on his aunt's face, but it seemed Dawn had cleaned most of it off with her kisses. Both women looked down at him and with each on one side of him, they licked his face clean of Dawn's cum.

As they cleaned up his face, he felt their soft hands caressing his semi-hard erection. It was hard to believe that these women were both working on him losing his virginity. If he were asked at this moment, whom he wanted to take his virginity, he would be hard pressed to decide. Thankfully he did not have to make that choice, they chose for him.

Sabine moved back down his body, kissing from his neck, to his chest, over his stomach, across his abdomen until she reached his member again. She slowly took him all the way into her mouth and then just teased him with her tongue. Soon he was growing harder, lengthening and thickening until, with no work from her, he was down her throat yet again. She moved off of him and held him in one hand. Dawn got back on her knees and straddled his waist. She slowly lowered herself down towards his erection.

Dawn paused just above his soft crown, then lowered until the tip was pressed against her soft folds. Sabine moved his flesh across Dawn's slit and he felt her wetness along the tip. Sabine stopped moving him and Dawn impaled herself slowly on him. He could feel her warm, wet, tightness moving down. His moans were loud and full of bass.

The feel of her surrounding him as she bottomed out was exquisite. He was no longer a virgin, this lovely young woman had just brought him to manhood, with the help of his sexy aunt. If he was going to hell for this, it was so fucking worth it.

She rode him slowly, building up her own pleasure. He had already cum once, from what he had heard, the second time would last longer. He was glad his first was in his aunt's mouth.

"Fuck, Andy you feel so good inside me. Oh shit, your aunt... your aunt is playing with...oh, my clit... mmmm, oh Christ!" Dawn was grinding on him now, no longer riding him.

This sensation was torture. It felt good, but did not bring him near to climax and he wanted that so bad. The sounds of Dawn and Sabine kissing again, permeated his senses and he grabbed Dawn by the hips and lifted her a little. He then started thrusting into her, his pelvis hammering her ass cheeks.

"Oh, yes lover! Fuck me! Harder, oh baby... please! PLEASE!! FUCK ME!" her screams filled the room as she slammed down to meet his thrusts. "Sabine! Pinch my nipples! OH FUCK, THAT IS NOT MY NIPPLE!!!"

"It's okay baby, how about I just pinch your clit and your nipple? Would you like that?""

"Mmmmmmm *whimper*" Dawn was now making inarticulate sounds as Andy pounded her pussy and his aunt savaged her nipple and clit.

Andy remembered what his aunt had done to him and he had done to Dawn. He kept thrusting, but moved one hand to her ass. He teased along her crack yet again and then shoved his thumb into her ass. He groaned as he felt his thumb press against his cock.

"DAMN IT! FUCK YES! FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR COCK! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR THUMB! SOOO FUCKING GOOOD!!!"

She rocked on him harder and felt warm liquid pour all over his cock and groin. The noise went from slight squishing sounds to loud sloshing sounds. Then his aunt did it to him again, slipping a finger into his ass and she shot his load up and into Dawn.

"YEES!! OH GOD YES! FILL ME ANDY! I AM CUUUMMMMMING!!! FUCKFUCKFUCK!!! GAAAAHHH!" Dawn shuddered over him as her orgasm mixed with his.

He threw both hands up as she started to collapse backwards towards him. He felt his aunt move onto the bed and saw her grasp Dawn and pull her off of him and lay her next to him on the bed. She leaned over him and kissed him softly.

"God, I want to feel what she felt. It was bad enough that I blew you, we can't have sex though." She looked down at him sadly.

He nodded to her, what she didn't know was that he had plans to fuck her and the ring would help him do that.

***************

Two weeks passed, Andy and Dawn started dating and so far, no opportunities with his aunt re-surfaced. He had been strong willed enough not to use the ring on anyone else and as Dawn's feelings became stronger, he backed them down until all that was left was her true feeling for him.

She was very intelligent and beautiful. He eventually learned that she was 25 and she learned he was 18. That was an interesting revelation. It happened when he was at her apartment and met her room mates.

Dawn lived with two models who were trying to help her break into the modeling business. Tamara was a tall German woman, nicely tanned skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5' 8", B cup breasts and wide hips. She was very tone and had no issues walking around the apartment in just bra and panties, even when he was there.

Chantelle was a bit taller than Tamara, about 5' 11", dark ebony skin, black hair, dark brown eyes, C cup breasts with narrower hips than Tamara. She usually wore a crop top and boy shorts when he was around.

All three women were around the same age and shared a sharp mind and quick wit. He enjoyed spending time with them, but never once was he tempted to use the ring on them. He was very happy with Dawn.

After talking with them, he decided to get back into his favorite hobby, photography, checking colleges in the area he found one where he could develop his skills. The thought of taking photos of beautiful women, especially Dawn, was an arousing prospect.

He could stay at his aunt's and go to school here. He put in his application and then sat down with his aunt and Dawn.

"I think we need to take a trip..." he paused, gathering his thoughts.

"Where to?" Dawn asked.

Sabine just looked at him, waiting. She believed she knew where he was going with this.

"Home... yours and mine." He looked up at Dawn. "I know it is kind of soon, but I would like to meet your family. Then I need to talk to mom and dad."

"Well, meeting my parents won't be an issue. I have told them all about you." She said, smiling at him in a impish way.

"All about me?!"

Both women laughed. "Well, not ALL about you." She giggled when he looked relieved.

"Why your mom and dad?" Sabine asked.

"I want to check on mom and maybe talk to dad."

"Honey, don't. I am worried about you."

"I can't leave mom with him. I have to try and save her. I would rather take a beating myself that have her take one for me."

Dawn hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "This is what I love about you. You genuinely care about the people in your life."

he sighed at the thought.

"What babe? What's wrong?" Dawn asked.

"Oh, nothing. Can you two get away Friday and Monday? We can do a four-day weekend, leaving Thursday night."

Dawn nodded and Sabine looked thoughtful.

"I should be able to get the time off, I will tell them there is a family emergency." Sabine said. Then she made the call.

Andy shook his head. His aunt never let moss grow on the rock. Once she made a decision, she acted on it. He noticed Dawn on her phone too. Over the next few minutes, he just watched the women plan the weekend. Dawn's parents were definitely okay meeting him this weekend and Sabine called work, then booked them a hotel near Old Orchard Beach and one in Seabrook. Then they decided they needed to go shopping and dragged him along.

**************

They walked into a large department store near Central Park, Bergdorf Goodman, and the place was huge. He felt underdressed but the girls told him not to worry about it. He however, did worry about it.

They had changed clothes and were wearing very stylish summer dresses that were low cut enough to show off some cleavage, and cut high enough that should they bend over, there would be no guessing what was under the dress. They each wore 3" heels and carried a small purse. Stylish sunglasses finished off the ensemble and eyes followed them where ever they went.

He wore faded jeans, a solid black t-shirt, a pair of Nikes (no socks) and solid black Ray Bans. He got looks too, not good ones, especially in the store. Once it was evident, he was with the women, that changed. Especially when they each took an arm and dragged him to the swimwear.

He sat in a chair near the dressing rooms as they wandered the area gathering various items of swim wear. The first thing they modeled for him were bikinis. Dawn was wearing a black bikini designed by Melissa Odabash, it had golden chains connecting the front and back of the bottom. It looked fantastic on her. She went through a few poses and walked back and forth in front of him like she was walking a cat walk.

Sabine came out in a white bikini designed by Eres; he knew if she got that wet everyone would see everything. He started to get hard and embarrassed.

"I think I better save this one for a private pool or sunbathing on the roof of the apartment building. Wouldn't do for him to have that reaction in public." Sabine giggled.

"Oh, I don't know... maybe I should get one too... double the fun." Dawn replied.

He started squirming in his seat, they both laughed at him and went back into the dressing rooms. As they came back out, in one pieces this time, they threw their bikinis to him and posed again. Dawn was wearing another black suit, this had a plunging neck line, down to her belly button and high cut hips with very narrow fabric running between her legs. This one designed by Port de Bras.

He was learning a lot about designer swim wear from the two ladies. Sabine had a Hawaiian colored one piece, that was also cut high on the thigh, but did not have a plunging neck line. It was designed by Tommy Bahama. He decided he had waited long enough and focusing on his aunt, made her want himself and Dawn in a more sexual manner.

What threw him, was the fact that none of these suits were under $200. His face actually went white and there were peals of laughter from the ladies. They both walked up to him and each kissed a cheek at the same time.

"Don't worry baby, you aren't paying for them." Sabine whispered.

"You can pay for mine in trade, later tonight." Dawn whispered and giggled.

"I feel bad that I can't pay for them..." he mumbled.

"You are so sweet." Said Dawn and she kissed him on the mouth, her tongue parting his lips quickly and then she broke the kiss.

"His momma and I raised him well." Sabine said, taking her turn to kiss him as well.

His blush went even deeper, but he was also pleased that after setting back what he had done to the with the ring, they still felt this way. These feelings were real and both loved him very much. This felt much better than all those years of being bullied. He could barely accept that this was his life now. The ring may have boosted his confidence, but at times they still made him feel like an awkward teenage male.

They went back into the changing room and were back in their dresses and heels. Grabbing the suits from him, they wandered around the store for a while, just browsing through the clothes. He stopped looking at price tags after five minutes.

He didn't realize it at the time, but he had just figured they would be together for a long time. As time moved on, he would eventually recognize these kinds of thoughts for what they were. Examples of how their feelings for him were mirrored by him. Whether the ring made him fall in love or it happened due to genuine love being shared with him, was a moot point. The feelings were real.

Associates came up to them and offered assistance, the ladies just kept saying they were browsing. Dawn and Sabine were exchanging glances and knowing smiles when they realized that he did not notice the appraising stares he was getting from the female employees. He was just watching the two of them, enjoying their comradery, and wondering why they were grinning at him.

At one point, while they were checking out; a cashier openly looked him over and tilted her head at Dawn, who purposefully leaned in and kissed his cheek and then Sabine did the same. He just reached back to them and held their hands. The cashier raised her eyebrows at them and the girls winked at her.

As they departed the store, they left a few employees standing there, watching them leave and shaking their heads. On the way home they stopped for lunch at a small restaurant, where he got more stares from being with two lovely women and then they went home.

The rest of the afternoon was spent packing for the weekend and watching TV. As the day got later, Andy and Dawn went into the kitchen and started dinner. An hour later they sat down for dinner and Sabine cleaned up.

They ended up on the couch, just cuddling in each other's arms in quiet relaxation. No one felt the need to say anything. After a while, Dawn on Andy's right side, started running her right hand up and down his thigh. Sabine mirrored her on his left. Both his arms were around their necks and his hands lay across their chests. He caressed Dawn's right breasts and he did the same with Sabine's left breast.

The girls kissed his neck and they sat like this for a while. No rush to get into anything heavy, just enjoying the intimacy, with no rush to move on to anything else just then.

"We should move this to the bedroom... don't you think?" Sabine suggested.

"I agree, though... no one would see us if we stayed here, even with the curtains open." Dawn said as she winked at Sabine.

"You are such an exhibitionist."

"Says the woman with the white Bikini."

"Ladies... ladies... bedroom." Andy said, laughter filling his voice.

They got up from the couch and he followed as they moved away. He slipped up behind them and slapped each ass and groped them as well. Holding on as they walked.

"Such a gentlemen." Scoffed Sabine.

"He sure knows how to treat a lady." Agreed Dawn. Both their voices dripping heavy sarcasm.

"I just can't resist. The two women I love most are also, surprisingly, utterly gorgeous."

Dawn looked at Sabine. "The problem is, I know he is not kissing ass. He really means it."

"Yeah, if he didn't, we would make him pay for the slaps."

They entered the bedroom and shoved him onto the bed. Leaning back on his elbows he watched the two of them. Sabine moved behind Dawn and used a finger on the straps of the dress, hooking them and pulling them slowly off of her shoulders. The fabric was held taut by her and Dawn's breasts were slowly and tantalizingly revealed.

It followed the slope of her breast and was purposefully allowed to catch on Dawn's nipples, halting the reveal. Though, it was obvious that she was aroused, because they poked out about a quarter of an inch. Sabine moved it farther down and the nipples seemed to actually pop up as they let go of the dress.

Dawn shivered as the dress caressed the skin of her stomach, little goosebumps appearing everywhere. Andy actually held his breath as her navel was revealed and then her abdomen, he could hardly wait to see her most treasured area.

The smooth, bare skin of her sex came into view and he thought his heart would actually stop. Sabine let loose of the dress and fell, bunched up at Dawn's feet. He could see her arousal, her lips opened like petals coated in dew. The tangy sweet smell of her filled the air. He wanted her so badly at this moment, but knew that there was more to come.

Sabine pushed Dawn towards him, pressing gently on her shoulders when she stood directly in front of him. He watched her kneel down before him and reach towards him. A hand grasping the zipper on his pants, pulling it down. His erection pressing against his underwear, trying to escape through the opening.

Both of her hands worked the button on his jeans and he lifted up his hips so she could pull them down slowly past his thighs, calves and feet. She leaned forward and kissed his inner thigh. It was his turn to shiver. He watched her tilt her head slightly so he could see her eyes as she licked his flesh. Leaving a wet trail up his thigh, she exhaled gently. The warm breath contrasting with the cool saliva pushed electricity through his body.

His erection throbbed as she teased his skin mercilessly. Sliding her hands through the legs of his boxers, she took his cock in a soft firm grip. Using short shallow strokes, she teased a small area of his shaft. When he thought she might caress the crown, she would stop and move back down.

Her head moved closer, her breath engulfing his manhood. More shivers moved through his body. He thought he was going to blow his load before she ever took him in her mouth. He sensed movement behind her and was drawn to his aunt slowly dropping her dress to the floor. That was it for him.

Dawn felt his shaft throb and thicken. She dropped a hand to his balls and felt them tense up. She held his gaze with her eyes and pushed her mouth over and down until he was buried all the way in. Her nose pressed against his flesh and he pumped his cum in rope after rope, down her throat. She hummed as he did, just moving her tongue as she held her mouth on him.

His groans filled the room and his aunt knelt next to his girlfriend. She waited patiently for her chance. Dawn removed her mouth and turned towards Sabine. They met in a kiss and he knew they were sharing his cum. Then Sabine knelt forward and Dawn guided his cock to her mouth. Sabine was not better than Dawn when it came to blowjobs, she was just different. He loved both of their skills, for different reasons.

Sabine liked when he grabbed her head and took charge. Dawn appreciated that he would let her control the pace. Both were surprised that he could control himself so well. Not many guys could. He could not tell them that the ring actually helped him determine what they liked. Hell, he was surprised that it did that. Though it kind of made sense, as he could tell if someone liked him or not, for him to tell if they liked what he was doing or not.