The Ring of Kings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was grabbing Sabine by the head now. She moaned at his touch. He twined his fingers in her hair and pushed her down on him. As he entered her completely, he could feel her satisfaction, holding her there she started feeling elation. She was having trouble breathing and yet she neared ecstasy

He released her enough to breath and then he pushed her back down. Each time he repeated this, he went faster and started thrusting his hips at the same time. Soon she was making gagging noises at an ever-increasing pace. He could see Dawn on the bed, her hand between her legs and her other hand playing with a nipple.

Watching her masturbate drove his lust higher and his aunt was whimpering, but she didn't want him to stop. On his final thrust, he held her tightly against him and shot load after load down her throat. He could feel her grasping for oxygen, her thoughts were slowing but her ecstasy never diminished. He waited until the last minute and before she could black out completely, he released her. He was always surprised when she got to this point and was consumed by an orgasm. He shook his head and moved his hand to stroke her hair. Waiting until she recovered. Dawn still masturbating furiously.

Her face was so expressive, her body, shaking with need. Her juices flowed through her fingers. He watched as she started slipping fingers inside. First one, then two, her hips rocking as she fucked her fingers. His erection returning quickly. He wanted Dawn so badly, but he would take Sabine first. She would recover sooner.

He watched her spasm as the orgasm blew through her. Her juices flowed freely from her pussy, coating her thighs and the bed. Her hand still flying across her lips and clit, she started to squirt. A fountain of girl cum exploding from her. A last scream and gasp and she fell backwards onto the bed.

He was so fucking hard it hurt. Looking at the collapsed women, limbs limp like noodles, he crawled to his aunt. Her eyes flickered open and she smiled at him. She could barely move, but still managed to stretch her arms out to him. He crawled on top of her, his arms bracing himself above her body. He lowered himself to kiss her lips.

She hungrily kissed him back. Breaking the kiss, he moved to kneel between her legs. He lined himself up with her wet gash, lifting her legs he eased himself slowly into her. Little mini orgasms shot through her as he entered her. Pulling her legs into the air, he draped them across his shoulders and pushed himself all the way inside her.

"We shouldn't be doing this... But you feel so good in me... fuck me Andy... please fuck me..."

Leaning over her he whispered in her ear. "Nephew..."

"Oooh... fuck me... nephew."

Both women groaned at that. Dawn was recovering and watching him thrust slowly into his aunt's wet pussy. She gripped him tightly.

"Fuck me like you do Dawn!"

He couldn't believe it at first, be he learned to get into it. Dawn loved to watch it, but was more a fan of receiving.

He bent his aunt almost in half as he moved forward to get a better angle to penetrate her tight hole. His thrusts were short and deliberate. She kept begging, pleading with him to fuck her. He wasn't interested in getting to his orgasm quickly, so he was not giving her one... yet.

Dawn moved up to their side and latched her mouth on Sabine's nipple. Her moans increased in volume and her whines displayed her desperation.

"Not yet auntie... you can not cum yet... if you do, I will stop and finish in Dawn..."

She groaned in frustration and bit her lip to try and hold back her orgasm. It was so hard to hold back because of his cock in her pussy and Dawn's mouth and tongue on her nipple.

The sneaky bitch moved a hand to her pussy and she knew she would burst the moment she flicked her nub. He thrust and thrust, hitting her deeper as he kept bending her for a better angle. Tears were running down her eyes, but she loved it. The pain, the fighting, it all drove her insane. She loved when he spanked her too.

Sparks flew through Sabine's brain, her orgasm getting harder to resist. Thankfully Dawn stopped stroking her clit. She was able to breathe better now and fight off the explosion. Dawn got up and moved off of the bed. Andy kept thrusting, using one hand he grabbed a nipple and pinched, Sabine squealed and thrashed.

"You guys look so hot. I love watching you fuck your aunt."

Through his lust, he didn't catch that desire from her, as she suppressed it. He continued fucking his aunt. He twisted her nipple again and her back arched and as she orgasmed he joined her and filled her cunt over and over again.

He rolled off of his aunt and lay next to her, both of them panting and trying to catch their breath. He was startled when he heard Sabine gasp. He pushed himself up on his elbows and saw Dawn, on her knees between Sabine's legs licking at her cum filled pussy.

As he watched the women, his cock started getting hard, yet again. Rolling off of the bed, the women were too absorbed in what they were doing to notice, he moved to the foot of it. Stepping up, between Dawn's legs, he grasped his cock and lined it up with her pussy, being careful not to touch her yet.

His wait paid off; she slid her fingers between her legs to play with her pussy. Her legs spread wider as she slid three of her fingers into her soaked snatch. He moved so close there was just a small space between his cock and her fingers. He grabbed her hips and thrust into her at the same time.

"OH, FUCK ANDY!! YES!!" she screamed before shoving her face back between the other woman's legs and feasting on her juices.

He thrust into her; with each forward jab he pressed her face into the wet pussy she was munching on.

Sabine had her hands in Dawn's hair and gripped it tightly, forcing her face against her lips. She ground wet pussy and face together, nearing her orgasm. Dawn had not let her recover, so she was still in the midst of the previous orgasm. It would not be long before she exploded again.

There were grunts, whimpers and little shrieks filling the bedroom. Dawn loved the feel of his cock in her pussy, it filled her so well. Months of dating and sex and she never tired of it. She especially loved eating Sabine's pussy. She looked forward to introducing him to her family. That thought was pushed out of her mind as her orgasm washed through her body and she screamed into the tasty snatch that was gushing into her mouth and over her face.

Andy could not hold back anymore and started slamming himself into her faster and faster. The women loved the rough sex, though it was not normally his thing and felt forced. At this time, he could not help himself and she would never complain.

Her screams, though muffled by Sabine's pussy were screams of pleasure. Her pussy massaged him over and over and he cut loose and emptied his balls into her, until his cum squirted out of her.

They all collapsed onto the bed. Only having enough energy to drag themselves completely on it. One by one they fell asleep, completely sated.

***********

Friday morning came and found them on the road by 7am, Sabine owned a newer Escalade so the trip would be comfortable. It would take a little over 6 hours with no stops, so they figured on 8. There was no funny business in the car, they wanted to arrive in one piece. It was music and games of Mad Libs. Andy thought it was nice to just relax and cool down on the sex. A real relationship with his aunt and girlfriend was something he wanted to enjoy.

They pulled into the Hilton hotel parking lot. It was a nice hotel with swimming pool and hot tub. Sabine checked them in as the room was in her name. She had reserved a room with 2 king-sized beds. As they entered the hotel, there were 2 young men sitting outside. They looked like your typical jocks and checked out Sabine and Dawn as they walked past, Andy they looked at and dismissed.

Sabine approached the check-in desk. There was a lovely young lady working there. Her name tag read "Brittany". Sabine slid her I.D. across the counter.

"Sabine Andrea, I have a reservation."

"Yes Ma'am, I have you in a king bed suite. Room 403. How many keys will you need?"

"3 please."

She typed into the computer and after a few moments she handed over 3 keys. Sabine took them and went to the elevator to wait for the others.

Sabine had their keys and was waiting for them at the elevators. Andy had their luggage taken care of, so they climbed in the elevator and went to the 4th floor. They unloaded the luggage in the room and they each showered and changed clothes so they could leave and meet Dawn's parents.

"Are you sure your parents don't mind me being there?" Sabine asked.

"Nah, they are cool with it. Mom found it cute you were going to chaperone us. Dad, was impressed."

Andy blushed, the thought of needing a chaperone was embarrassing, but it was better than explaining he had 2 girlfriends. Well, 1 girlfriend and an aunt he was fucking. He knew he could adjust their feelings towards him, but he was happy he had not used it in a while, except to make sure both women had real feelings for him. Even if he had directed those feelings in the beginning.

He felt different when he used the power. It was difficult to resist. Sometimes it hurt, but the pain would recede. He looked forward to meeting Dawn's family, but he needed to see his own. If his father had hurt his mother, he would pay. Suddenly he felt better than he had in a while. Almost euphoric.

They went down to the lobby, leaving the elevator arm in arm. Sabine passed her keys over to Dawn so she could drive. None of them noticed the young men from earlier who were watching them intently. Getting in the car, Dawn drove them to her folk's house, it was a little over 10 minutes away.

The house was a nice 2 story, with a 2-car garage. Their lawn was a beautiful green and edged with brilliant-colored flowers.

"Mom and Dad love their gardens. They find it relaxing. Dad likes to hunt also, do not be intimidated if he is cleaning a gun in the living room. He has done that the first time he meets any of my boyfriends." Dawn looked at Andy's face and laughed. "I am kidding. Mom would kill him."

Sabine walked behind the couple as Dawn reached the door. She opened it and Andy motioned for her and Sabine to enter first, he felt he should be a gentleman, plus, he was a bit nervous.

"Oh my! Welcome, welcome!" An older version of Dawn said to them.

Her mother had the same blonde hair and blue eyes, she was a little taller than Dawn at 5' 2", and her ample bosoms (D cup) looked amazing in her tight t-shirt. She looked to be about in her early to mid-40s and looked stunning in her top and jeans. Her bare feet with blue toenails actually aroused him. She noticed him looking at them.

"Mom, this is Sabine, and the shy one coming through the door is my boyfriend, Andy. Guys, this is Patricia or just Pat."

She hugged Dawn and kissed her cheek. Moving to Sabine, she did the same. She stopped and looked at Andy, her fists on her hips as she looked him over.

"So, you are the young man who has won my daughter over." She said to him.

He looked at her and could sense she was teasing him. Seems his first impression was a positive one. She reached out to him and pulled him into a hug. She kissed his cheek and then whispered in his ear.

"If only I was 20 years younger."

As she turned and guided him farther into the house, her hand had dropped behind him and she actually pinched his ass. His eyes widened for a second and then he recovered. She let them to the family room where a large man rose from a recliner and hugged Dawn. Dawn introduced him to Sabine and he nodded to her.

He was taller than Andy by at least 4", probably about 6' 6". Easily tipping the scales at 300 lbs., but all muscle. He looked to be in his 50s even with his grey hair and beard. He reached out his hand and Andy shook hands with him. Andy was pleased that he was not a man like his father. He shook Andy's hand with a firm grip and didn't try to crush it.

"So... Andy... what are your intentions for my daughter?" His serious look seemed to pierce the younger man.

"Well sir, whatever she is willing to accept. It is too early in our relationship for any real long-term plans, but I would not be opposed to having he in my life as long as she wanted to be in it." He started saying this as he looked at the other man, but towards the end, his attention shifted to Dawn.

"Jacob."

Andy looked at him with confusion.

"Not sir, call me Jacob."

"Okay s... Jacob."

"Want a beer?"

"Uhm, I don't drink Jacob... maybe water would be fine."

"Pat, could you get our guests something to drink?"

Sabine asked for a beer, Dawn went with her mother into the kitchen to get everyone drinks. They all sat in the family room, getting to know one another. Dawn told them that the only one missing was her sister, Cheryl. Pat said she would be home within the hour.

They talked about pretty mundane stuff, Dawn's modelling, Andy's desire for photography. Jacob owned his own contracting company, Pat stayed home taking care of the house and gardens and Cheryl was studying Archaeology and Ancient History.

Cheryl came home in time for dinner, another blonde, 23 years old, under 5' tall, in great shape and dressed casually in sweat pants and a t-shirt. Her eyes were brown and she was very tan. The women in this house were lovely. Definitely good genes.

After dinner they played board games, a family evening tradition. Watched some TV and then Jacob offered them to stay the night. The sisters would share a room, Sabine could have Dawn's room and Andy would have the pull-out couch.

Jacob left first, Cheryl walked up to Andy and hugged him then kissed his cheek. She said goodnight to Sabine, hugging and kissing her too. Pat hugged and kissed him and Sabine, groping his ass quickly before heading upstairs.

"Well at least you survived the evening babe." Dawn said to Andy.

She then hugged him and kissed him intensely. Groping his dick quickly, she then hugged and kissed Sabine, groping her as well,

"Goodnight, Sabine, I will show you to your room."

Sabine walked up to him and hugged him tightly, and kissed him passionately. "She has a wonderful family. I hope things continue to go well for you two. Goodnight, I love you."

"I hope they do as well. Goodnight auntie, I love you too."

He watched them go upstairs and opened the sofa. He grabbed the blanket off of the back of the couch and lay it across the mattress.

"Hold on young man." Pat said as she came down the stairs with sheets, 2 pillows and pillowcases.

He helped her make up the mattress.

"I hope you are a heavy sleeper, some folks in this house get up early. Even on a Saturday. They won't bother you though."

"Nah, I will be fine."

"Good. So, do I get another good night kiss?"

He was a little taken aback, but nodded his head. She leaned in and kissed him. Though he was expecting another kiss on the cheek, she kissed him on the mouth instead. Her hand went to the back of his head and increased the intimacy of the kiss.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and stepped up the kiss to another level. She moaned into his mouth. Her moans increased as he dropped his hands to her ass.

Pushing herself away from him. "I guess that will teach me to tease... you kiss very well for a young man. I can see why Dawn is attracted to you. Good looking, smart, respectful, confident, great kisser... I wonder what else."

They said their good nights and he stripped down to his boxers and slipped under the covers. It did not take long for him to fall asleep.

He had not idea of the time, but he woke from a dream where someone was sucking his dick. Even awake he could still feel it. Then he heard the sucking sounds and moans along with the feel of soft mouth. He moved his hands to her head and pushed her down on his hard cock.

He heard the glugs and other choking sounds, but there was not the familiar moan of arousal that normally accompanied it. Letting go, he sat up and watched as the woman pulled away from him.

He felt the warmth of the ring and a feeling of power infused his body.

He could feel things changing. Pat moved down and sucked his cock more aggressively, plunging it down her throat until her nose was pressed to his skin. Her hands gripped his ass and squeezed his flesh.

"Pat, stop." His voice strong and steady.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her off of his dick roughly. As she sat up to look at him, her were confused.

"I love your daughter; I believe you love your husband. So why are you doing this?"

"I am glad you love her. As for my husband, we have an agreement. He has a very sexy secretary. We tend to... share her." She paused for a moment, then leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "You are a good man, Andrew. I will leave you be. Take care of Dawn for me."

"I will Pat."

She climbed off the bed and went upstairs, only looking back once to smile. Once she was gone, he heard a noise from the kitchen. Looking over he saw Dawn standing in the doorway, the light from the kitchen windows illuminating. He could hear soft sobs and sniffles. Climbing out of bed, he walked over but stopped a few feet from her.

"I am sorry, I thought it was you. I know you can't forgive me." He hung his head. The ring burned on his finger as if it was angry that he resisted.

"Oh, Andy. I am a little sad. Mainly because mom would approach you behind my back, but I am happy you were strong enough to stop her. I am ecstatic as to the reason you did. You said you love me."

"I do, I realized it at that moment, that I wanted you."

She rushed over to him and hugged him tightly and kissing passionately. He threw his arms around her and lifted her in the air. Neither noticed Pat on the stairs, hugging herself and smiling. She turned and went back upstairs.

Andy and Dawn climbed into bed, neither desiring sex, just intimacy. The snuggled together and fell asleep, arms wrapped around each other.

**********

The next morning Andy awoke to the smell of pancakes and bacon in the air. His eyes opening slowly, he smiled when he saw Dawn still asleep in his arms. He just lay there looking at her, the weight of his stare must have penetrated her sleepy mind as her eyes opened and she smiled.

"Good morning lover."

"Good morning my love." He replied and then kissed her on the forehead.

She cooed and kissed him on the lips.

"Okay you two, time for breakfast. I hope you are decent under those covers, because Jacob and Pat are in the kitchen." Sabine chuckled and they heard her get up and walk away.

Andy lifted the covers and saw he needed pants, but Dawn could get away with the oversized t-shirt and panties. He sat up on the edge of the bed and grabbed his pants. Dawn was pleased he was not putting on a shirt. He looked so yummy in just his jeans.

As they entered the kitchen, they noticed Pat was in a robe and cooking breakfast, Jacob was in a polo shirt and Andy assumed he was wearing shorts, because he could not tell as Jacob was across the table from him. He was not going to look under the table to check. Sabine was wearing an oversized tee like Dawn.

Pat turned around and brought a plate stacked with pancakes to the table and then a plate full of bacon. Glasses of juice were at each setting and coffee and milk were available.

"So, do you have plans for today?" Pat asked them.

Andy looked at Sabine and Dawn, both just shrugged. "Nope, we are all yours." Andy said to Pat.