The Ring of Kings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised an eyebrow at him and winked. She "accidentally" flashed him and he noticed she was wearing nothing under her robe. Sabine even caught it and looked at him. He just shrugged at her and winked back at Pat.

"Well then, I guess we are going to treat you to an afternoon at the beach."

"Grandma's place?" Dawn asked.

"Grandma's?" Cheryl's voice came from the family room.

Andy turned and saw the young beauty walking into the room, he got the feeling that over large t-shirts were the theme this morning.

"A day at the beach sounds like an amazing idea." Jacob said and he looked at Sabine.

Andy actually felt a pang of jealousy at that look but quashed it quickly. He hoped quickly enough that no one noticed. Sabine actually did notice and she was flattered, both that Jacob was checking her out and that her nephew was jealous.

"You know, I think we need a raincheck on the beach trip. We can come back another time. We have to get to Andy's mom's." Sabine told them.

Andy looked at his aunt for a moment and then nodded. Dawn looked at both of them and shrugged. They finished breakfast, said their goodbyes and left for the hotel.

"So... what's up?" Debbie asked.

"It seems, our lover here has a bit of a jealous streak." Sabine said.

"Jealous?"

"Your dad was checking me out at breakfast and Andy... well he got a look on his face."

"Listen, I know I have no right to be jealous. I mean, I have both of you. How can I honestly be upset if someone else is interested? I mean, it's not like I own you." As he finished that sentence a sharp pain centered on the ring, shot up his arm and into his skull.

"Yo okay babe?!" Dawn leaned forward from the back seat and put her arm around him.

"Fine... I guess." He said as he rubbed his head.

"Listen, I can't speak for your aunt, but babe, you are the only one for me. You kicked my mother out of your bed and you told her it was because you loved me, and that you knew she loved my dad." She shook her head. "You could have had her and no one would have known."

"You would have, you were there." He said.

"You didn't know that. I love you, Andy."

"Nephew, I love you. I have been single for years. Not even one-night stands. I work and I worry about you. I loved you like family, now I love you. It's not about the sex, though that is good. It is about how you treat us. With respect. You care about our needs and you are not selfish. Or you weren't, I do like that you got jealous." She reached over and put her hand on his thigh.

"So, what does this mean?" He asked.

"We are yours, Andy. Heart and soul."

"Yes, we are, nephew. Heart and soul."

The stone on the ring glowed softly, the two women went silent for a moment and were suffused in a dull red glow. Once it was gone, they returned to the conversation. He was confused about what just happened and then a spark lit up in his head.

"What the fuck! Who are you?!"

"Andy! Are you okay?" Dawn asked, a bit scared.

"Andy... what's going on? It's us!" Sabine's scared voice mirrored Dawn's.

"Sorry, no, I am okay... I need to rest."

The ring went quiet and Andy leaned back in the seat. Moments later, the arrived at the hotel. Dawn grabbed the one suit case in the back of the Escalade and they went into the hotel.

As they walked through the lobby, the young woman who had checked them in looked up and smiled. Picking up the phone she made a call. Walking to the office door, she spoke to someone who exited the room and stood at the counter.

She stood next to them by the elevator. "Is everything okay with your stay?" She asked.

They turned to her. Sabine recognized her. "Yes, thank you Brittany. The room is perfect."

"Good, glad to hear it. Any plans for today?"

"No, just going to change and chill by the pool." Sabine replied.

"That sounds fun."

The elevator arrived and the four of them entered it. Sabine pushed the button for the fourth floor and waited. They arrived and exited the elevator. Brittany let them exit first and then she got out and moved down the hall in the opposite direction. "Have a great day." She said over her shoulder.

"You too." Sabine said to her.

Andy opened the door and let the two women step in. As they passed the bathroom and could see into the room, Sabine in Dawn gasped. Andy walked up to them to see what was wrong. Suddenly there was a sharp pain and impact at the base of his skull and everything went dark.

There were five men in the room. Three by the beds and two behind the women. They were shoved hard towards the bed. Sabine fell onto the bed and Dawn bounced off the side of the bed and fell into the wall, hitting her head. She fell to the floor, not moving, but she made soft mewling sounds.

Two of the men dragged Andy to a chair and secured him there with rope. Tied around his chest to the back of the chair and around his wrists to the arms of the chair. They shoved a pair of panties they had found in a suitcase into his mouth and duck taped it in place.

"Now we can have some fun." Said the tallest one. He was 6' 2", muscular and fit.

Sabine looked at the other four men. They all looked like athletes, they are all 6' or taller, two ebony skinned and three tanned. She heard the door unlock and hope surged into her, then she saw Brittany.

"Thank god! Run! Get help!" she cried.

"Run? Why would I do that? This is going to be so fun."

Sabine's mouth dropped open. This young girl was part of it? Fear filled her. She and Dawn were going to be raped and in front of Andy to make it worse. She started crying.

"We aren't going to hurt you." The tall man said. "We are just going to have a little fun and then be on our way."

The others laughed. Then they started getting undressed as the man who had been talking, stood there and watched her. Once they had all stripped, fear gripped her again. They were huge. The four of them approached her and reached out to grab her. She tried to fight them off, but they just laughed. Soon they had her by her arms and legs and stretched her out on the bed. She was held spread eagle and she watched the leader of these men as he slowly undressed.

He climbed on the bed and smiled down at her. Reaching out, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to a sitting position. He nodded to one of the men holding her arms. Her arm was passed to the man holding her other arm. Sitting behind her, he placed her into a choke hold.

Her eyes bugged out as he squeezed her throat. The man in front of her reached up and tore her blouse, releasing her tits. There were, of course lewd comments by the men. Two came over and pinched her nipples, pulling them tight. Her scream was hoarse as she was being choked out. The man between her legs signaled to the two men holding her legs and they lifted them up, bending her in half.

The man between her legs placed his erection against her pussy lips. She shook her head violently back and forth. He shoved into her, all the way to the hilt. This was about his needs not hers. He fucked her like she was a doll. He had not even let her get wet. She was in pain, like she had never felt before. She tried so hard to scream. Tears ran down her face. She wanted Andy to save her, but he was unable to, even if he woke up, how could he get loose and overpower five men.

Soon the big man was filling her cunt with his sperm. He stepped back and nodded to the man behind her, who tightened his arm around her neck. Soon her vision went dark and eventually she slumped into unconsciousness.

The man behind her adjusted under her as two others lifted her up. Brittany handed him a tube of lubrication and he coated his large cock. Another man climbed on the bed and knelt between her legs, which were now draped over his shoulders.

Both men were poised to enter her, one had the tip of his cock pressed against her cunt lips, the other against her anal ring. Brittany broke smelling salts under her nose and moved back with her phone out. She had recorded the previous rape and now she was going to record this one.

Sabine coughed and shook her head. Slowly she realized what was going on. She begged for them not to do this. Her scream filled the room as they penetrated both holes at the same time. The scream woke Dawn and Andy and both struggled to figure out what was happening.

The men plowed into her body; she felt her insides tearing. She could not stop wailing and then something happened. Sabine went still, eyes went glassy. Dawn went still and glassy eyed as well, but she was being ignored as they thought she was still unconscious.

The gem on the ring glowed red and so did Andy's eyes. Red streaks flowed from the ring and up his arm. Everyone was watching the tableau on the bed, no one was watching Andy. He ripped his arm free of the binding and then freed his other arm. He kicked his legs free of the binding and stood up.

"Look at me!" Andy shouted at the room.

They turned to look at him and froze. The glow surrounded him and they all got glassy eyed.

He walked up to them one by one. They were going to confess to the rape. They were also going to confess to all the rapes they had ever done. The way they worked; he knew this was not their first time.

Then he looked at Brittany. His rage was like a physical presence and he reached into her mind. He molded her, roughly, tearing at who she was. When he was done, she had her personality, but she was body and soul, permanently loyal.

Then he did what he never had considered before. He reached into Sabine and Dawn's minds. They would accept Brittany; she was theirs as well. They would not remember the rape and they would pack up and prepare to leave. Then he sent the men down to the lobby and dial 911 to report the rape.

"Brittany, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Todd, the one in charge here."

"Any family that will miss you?"

"Yes, my parents."

"You will tell them that you were offered a promotion and will be an assistant manager in the New York hotel."

"Yes, sir."

"Now, go home pack everything you need and meet us at the restaurant across the street."

She left and Andy helped the ladies get everything together. They took the elevator and watched as the police rounded up the naked men, two of which had bloody dicks.

They packed the car, there was little conversation between them and they drove over to the restaurant. After eating lunch, about an hour later, Brittany arrived and joined them at their table. Once she had eaten they split up, Sabine and Brittany in Brittany's car and Dawn and Andy in Sabine's.

It was an hour drive to the hotel in Seabrook and then from there the confrontation with his father. Andy still was not sure what happened in the hotel room. Things got foggy after Sabine's scream. She didn't remember much, she said it was like a dream. They must have drugged her. They took Brittany with them to keep her safe.

Andy could not wrap his mind around the thought.

Andy sighed and was happy to see the hotel they would be staying at. It was time to actually rest and recover from the ordeal. He hoped dealing with his father would be less dramatic.

To be continued...