All Comments on 'The Ring of Kings Pt. 02'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
joejacksjoejacksalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but somehow I missed how he found out there was someone in the ring and that hewas able to talk to it.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Joejacks-Chapter one before the rape scene. The ring talks to him and he is majorly surprised. His reaction is "What the fuck!? Who are you?!" because the ring spoke to him in his mind, and spoke back out loud, Sabine and Dawn have no idea why he is saying what he is saying. It is right after they swear their devotion to him, which actually awaked the ring completely.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

his father needs turned into a eunich

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

ju8sterading-plans for his father will be revealed in future chapters...though i am trying to keep the MCs reactions organic, in regards to his keeping his moral compass from straying too far because of the ring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m going to be honest. A story about mind control where the main characters resists it and whines and cries about his power. Then tries to be moral with the use of his power is not something I’m a fan of. I prefer if the person uses the damn power and revels in it. This thing where the main character uses it then reverses in an attempt to be moral is not entertaining. Well guess what it’s not moral and turning down a couple of girls here or there and then acting like “reversing” the effects wipes away and makes what happened ok doesn’t actually make it ok. It just makes it frustrating to read. If your going to do mind control lean into it. Read Redsliver/Neil johnstone if you want to know how to do mind control right. But brother this ain’t it.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

If you read the intro to the first part, I am trying to see if I can make an MC story where the main character is not a pure bastard. If you don't like it, that is fine. i understand that. But it seems quite a few people do like it, so I will continue this story and Andy will grow organically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, damn good story. But you forgot to introduce us to Allyssa! One minute the ring is nonsentient then suddenly it is. The story just kinda throws it out there like we should know what's going on. You've done well with the story so far so I take it that this just slipped through the cracks.

P.S. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES