All Comments on 'The Ring of Kings Pt. 03'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I/T can be really sizzling, right up until the point it becomes a harem story, then all the 'forbidden' secret stuff goes right out the window. Classic mistake, made far too often.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous- then it is a good thing that this is a SciFi/Fantasy story and not an Incest/Taboo story, then, isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really so against all this, why isnt he trying to remove his finger hand arm walk infront of a truck?

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous the second - because if he did, there would be no story. Listen, if you don't like the story, you are not forced to read it. If you can suspend disbelief (which you have to do with every story submitted to literotica) then you might enjoy the story. I just want people to take it for what it is. This is my attempt at creating a redeemable character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
580 Followers
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES