The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 03

Story Info
Mark involves more people with his mind control abilities.
18.5k words
4.65
6.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, bisexual female, nipple torture, non-consensual sex, male/male, incest and lesbian sex. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

****

The Ring of Mysticism: Part 03 - Den of Iniquity

My name is Mark Matthews. I am a 38 year old Caucasian man. I stand 6 ft tall and weigh about 190. I have black hair and brown eyes and I am in decent shape. I am pretty laid back and not looking to be a leader or be cruel to anyone. I highly respect women and tend to get passed over by them quite frequently because they need a more assertive man in their lives and not one who is so nice, like me.

If you have been following me from my last two stories you know now that I have been given a ring by a Mystic in India, named Madra. This ring allows me to read people's minds and persuade them to do things that they normally wouldn't do. I am able to see deep into a person's subconscious and influence them based on what I find out.

I have also been given 2 pendants that my 2 close female friends, Dana and Gina now wear. It enslaves them to me and we are able to communicate with our minds together. Another woman, Sandra, also has a pendant and I am able to communicate with her through her mind as well. However, Sandra is not enslaved to me because Madra is her Mistress.

When the last story ended, Dana and Gina recently found out that their Father died of a heart attack. The viewing/funeral was set on a Thursday and Friday and I drove down there with my new roommates out to Podunk, Ga to pay our respects.

****

"It's going to be okay girls. If anyone asks, just tell them that I am a recent friend who wishes to pay his respects." I told Dana and Gina.

Dana was occupying the front seat with me on the 4 hour drive to their hometown.

I knew the girls were conspiring and up to being naughty because they both kept giggling from time to time. I found out just how naughty they were when Dana lifted her butt up from the seat and removed her panties. She tossed them back to her sister in the backseat and I watched in the rearview mirror as Gina draped them over her face.

"Yes I am wet sis. Dripping actually. Just look how wet my fingers are. You wanna taste some incest pussy Gina?" Dana told her sister out loud.

She removed her wet fingers from between her legs and lifted her hand over her head.

Gina leaned forward and took her sister's fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean.

I had to readjust myself and it wasn't lost on Dana.

"Hey! I want more sis!" Gina whined.

"Sorry sis but Master comes first and our little display has helped him rise to the occasion. I'm taking full advantage while I can." She giggled.

Dana began to unzip and unsnap my pants to get at the beast that was threatening to make a new hole in my jeans. She pulled out my semi-hard dick and stroked it vigorously.

"Hello there big fella!" Dana teased.

I loved how she and her sister talked to my cock as if it was a living breathing entity.

"You gonna be good for me this time and not shoot in my ear or up my nose or get in my hair? I hope so, otherwise I may just have to swallow every single drop." She pouted and kissed the head.

In her mind she said, "OH Master! I just love your fucking huge cock! I want to swallow 6 good spurts from you this time."

"Seven!" Gina shouted out loud from the back seat.

Nothing was secret between us anymore. I kind of liked that.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Dana choked on my dick.

"Come on sis, you can do better than that!" Gina whooped and punched the air with her fist.

Dana just raised her hand and gave her sister the bird.

I reached down pulled Dana's shirt up and began to smack the underside of her tit. It had the desired effect and her nipples hardened. I grabbed one and pulled on it.

"Hey! It's attached you know Master! Quit trying to pull it off or I'll..."Dana screeched in her mind.

"Watch the teeth damnit!" I shouted out loud and the car swerved.

"Hehehehe." Gina laughed from the back seat.

"That's what you get Master for getting too rough with my bif." Gina mused in her mind.

"Bif?" I asked in my mind.

"Best incest friend." Dana stated and laughed in her mind.

"I thought you weren't down for any incest Gina." I stated out loud.

"Well, I changed my mind Master." Gina replied.

"How come?" I asked.

"Well, when Dana told me that you said that seeing the two of us having incest fun really gets you off, I decided to change the way I look at it." Gina told me out loud.

"She told you that! That was a private conversation!" I blurted out loud.

"Nothing is private anymore Master. And don't be mad at me. Dana and I have a special plan for you when we get to our hometown. Isn't that right sis?" Gina asked her sister.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!" Dana took my cock into her throat.

"Oh fuck here I fucking cum you incest loving slut YEAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" I groaned.

Huge spurts of semen rushed up my shaft and rocketed down Dana's throat.

"...4...5...6...7...8...9...come on Master one more...10! Yes!!! Woo-hoo!" Gina clapped from the back seat.

"You can slow down now Master." Gina quipped in her mind and giggled.

She leaned over the back seat and put her fingers below my nose.

"Mmmm pussy!" I said and sucked them into my mouth.

There were flashing lights in my rearview mirror. Shit, we were being pulled over.

"Fuck!" I swore out loud.

"Not to worry Master. I got this one." Gina piped up from the back seat.

I stopped the car and the officer walked over and said, "I clocked you at over 120 son. License and registration."

Gina reached out and touched his bare arm and entered his mind.

"There's no need for that. You can let him go with a warning. Thanks officer." She said and released her connection.

The officer blinked and said, "I'm gonna let you go with a warning this time son. Just slow it down."

"Yes sir." I replied and he walked back to his car and drove off.

"Thanks Gina. I thought I was going to jail, especially since your sister is still stuck to my cock!" I told her.

"No worries Master. We would never let it come to that. We love you!" She said and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

Dana released her mouth from my wilted dick and kneeled on the seat and kissed her sister. They snowballed my cum back and forth and then we got on our way again.

****

We arrived in Podunk in 3 hours and 27 minutes thanks to my lead foot and Dana's blow job.

We checked into the hotel. We were staying in the large penthouse suite. We changed our clothes before driving down Main street and parking in front of the diner. We could have just walked the block and a half.

Diane and Debra raced out and hugged their sisters. It was a tearful greeting and then their Mom came out too with their brother Rob. I met everyone and we went inside and they had a huge booth reserved for us.

Rob said that dinner was on him and we all got meatloaf. It was a nice fattening meal!

We then went over to The Gallows and had drinks together. Rob picked up that tab too.

I went to the bathroom and Rob followed me. We both took a piss and I washed my hands. He did not. He then pulled me aside when we exited and began to grill me hard.

"So you are friends with my sisters huh. Is this platonic pal?" He sneered.

"Actually Rob, your sisters are my sex slaves!" I laughed.

He didn't like my answer and sucked his teeth.

"You're a real smart ass Mark. Maybe I should take you out back and beat the shit out of you." He told me angrily.

"And then what, you gonna eat it too, you hick?" I laughed at him.

"You fuck! I'm gonna shove my boot so far up your...hey Dana!" He softened immediately.

"Robby, you know I love you but I thought I would come over here and save you from getting your ass kicked by Mark here. He doesn't like to brag about it, but he is a black belt champion in Tae Kwon Do, so do us all a favor and don't make a fool out of yourself! Geesh!" She turned and winked at me as she walked back to the table.

"Sorry about that man. I had no idea. No hard feelings I hope! Ha ha ha." He apologized, slapped me on the back and then scurried back to the table.

"You're the best Dana!" I quipped in my mind and got choked up and turned away from them.

Gina walked over and hugged me.

"Hey! We love you Mark. We'll fight anyone for you, even our own family." Gina told me out loud.

****

I walked back to the table with Gina and then Debra showed up with shots of Jägermeister. We all did a shot and then we did another and the triplets whooped and hollered.

"Yeah! That'll get the juices flowing!" Dana quipped in our heads.

"I was wet before the shot. Hehehe." Gina remarked in her mind.

"Truth be told, so was I sis, but who's gonna notice." Dana quipped.

"I already sent a hint to Debra that when we go back to our hotel room that she is free to go topless." Gina laughed.

"I said the same thing to Diane and Mom!" Dana laughed hysterically.

"Down boy! It's not time to play yet!" I told my cock.

Both sisters loved that I was horny too.

"Just wait until tomorrow when the Aunts show up and we send them a brain snapshot of your cock stretching out Dana's cunt. The panties will drop and they will beg for that beast Mark!" Gina laughed out loud.

We all did 2 more shots a piece and then Rob said that he had to go home so we let him.

"What-do-you-say-we-take-this-back-to-our-hotel-room!" Gina slurred.

"Woo-hoo!" Their Mom shouted.

"Yeah!" Diane chimed in.

We all walked the block and a half back to the hotel and went up to our floor on the penthouse level. It was a double suite and the girls put on some music.

Diane pulled out the liquor and shot glasses were filled and we all did another shot.

"Woo-hoo!" Diane whooped and began to unbutton her blouse.

Dana helped her remove her bra and seconds later she was topless.

Gina walked over and slapped her hand across Diane's tits and her nipples got hard.

"Hey! Stop that!" Diane protested.

Their Mom followed suit and removed her blouse also and Dana pulled her bra under her tits and and tweaked the nipples.

Dana and Gina both removed their shirts and bras and helped Debra remove her shirt and bra too.

They poured another shot and we all did one. Things were ramping up.

I took this moment to go and take a piss and headed into the bathroom.

Suddenly the door opened and in stumbles Debra. "Oh sorry, I thought it was..." She stopped midsentence as I turned.

She just stared at my dick. Then she shut the door behind her and shimmied out of her skirt and panties and comes over and gets in the shower.

"I really have to piss and I know you do too, so why don't you piss on me?" She moaned.

I smiled and followed her into the shower and began to piss on her as she pissed too. She took my urine in her mouth and rubbed it all over her tits and then began to rub her slit between her legs.

"Oh yeah! Piss all over me big boy!" She moaned.

I finished pissing and she took my cock in her mouth. I pulled away and said, "You can only suck it if it is wet with your pussy first."

"God damn you are naughty! Okay, I can do that." She groaned.

"Up on the counter. That's it, spread open your pussy for me." I told her.

Her fingers parted her meaty lips and everything was pink inside, just like her sister Dana.

I stood before her and drove my cock into her pussy. It was so tight and wet and my dick went all the way inside her in one stroke. We kissed and I played roughly with her nipples.

I entered her mind and said, "Secrets."

"I masturbate like crazy. I can't help it! I think there is something wrong with me. Maybe the devil is in me or something.

I caught my Mom masturbating with a candle last week. I showed myself to her and she continued to play with herself while I watched.

I think about having incest with my sister Diane, but don't know how to tell her about it.

I love to get urinated on and called filthy names."

I broke the connection and pulled my cock out of her wet pussy and looked at Debra and said, "Lick your nasty slime from my huge cock, slut."

"Your words make me hot Mark." She moaned and got down on her knees and began to lick my wet dick.

The door opened and there stood her Mom. She just stared at us. Dana was at her side and entered her mind and said, "Go to him and get on your knees and join your daughter as she licks her juices from Mark's massive dick and maybe he will fuck you with it."

Nancy strips off her skirt and panties and when she is naked she comes over and licks my cock.

"Get on the counter Nancy and open your pussy for me. It's time you had a proper fucking while your slut daughter watches!" I told the older woman.

Nancy sat on the counter and had a huge messy bush like her daughter Debra. I opened her lips and thrust my dick inside her pussy.

"OHHHH!!!" She groaned suddenly.

"Come over here Debra and suck on your Mom's nipples." I told her.

She shook her head no and I grabbed her wrist and pulled her over anyway and pressed her face against her Mom's tit.

I slid a hand between Debra's legs and fingered her wet pussy with half my hand. I then brought out my wet fingers and pressed them into her Mom's mouth.

I heard someone peeing behind us and told Debra to go over to whoever was on the toilet and pull them off to pee on her in the shower stall.

Soon the bathroom was full of women needing to urinate and they all took a turn and peed on Debra who masturbated furiously while they did it.

We then moved into the master bedroom and off came the comforter and everyone wanted a piece of my cock.

I fucked Nancy first until she climaxed and then pulled out and Diane licked her juices from my dick. I fucked Debra next and called her filthy names like dirty whore and filthy slut and she also climaxed.

I slammed my dick in Diane's pussy while Gina sat on her Mom's face and Dana sat on Debra's face.

Diane climaxed really hard and when I pulled out her juices gushed out. It was like a firehose on full blast and everyone got hit. I slammed my dick back inside her cunt and spurted huge globs of sperm inside her pussy and then withdrew and Dana jerked off my dick and sent my cum flying all over the bodies strewn around me.

"9...10...11...12 spurts Master!" Gina punched the air with her fist.

"YESSSSSSS EAT MEEEEEE!!!" Dana cried out.

She collapsed face forward and I saw her perfect ass. I have been wanting to fuck her asshole for months now. I drove my dick inside her tight butt.

"YES MASTER YES DEEP AND HARD!!!" Dana cried out in my mind.

("DEEP AND HARD!!! FUCK THE SLUT AND RUIN HER ASSHOLE!!!" The voice cried out in my mind.)

I fucked Dana's ass savagely. I didn't care if I was hurting her or not. I was on a mission to cum and she beat me to it.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Dana screamed and juices gushed out of her pussy.

Debra offered me her ass next. So I withdrew my pipe from Dana's ass and rammed it deep inside Debra's ass.

("DEEPER AND HARDER!!!" The voice commanded me.)

Debra also climaxed and juices gushed out of her pussy.

Nancy was next and I rammed my dick in her asshole and drove in deep and began to spew my hot load into her rectum.

It was the best orgasm ever because just as I climaxed, so did she and her ass clenched my dick super hard.

****

I smiled as I surveyed the carnage around me.

The triplets were locked in a daisy chain and Gina and her mom were locked in a 69. I took mental pictures of everyone and wiped off my dick on a towel.

"Oh Master! Thank you! You have no idea how much I wanted you to fuck my asshole. I always knew this day would come and now that it has, I want it all the time." Dana complimented me.

"Should I make everyone a virgin again and then rip them all apart again tomorrow?' I laughed.

"I'm tempted to say yes but maybe save that for another time Master." Gina chimed in.

"God, I never knew how good Debra's cunt tasted. I could eat her out for hours." Dana told us.

"I'm getting horny again. Who's next?" I asked.

"I need your pipe Master. Come on and fill me up over Mom's face. That's it big boy! Oh holy fuck that feels good. Yeah grab my hips and fuck me Master. Hard and deep. Harder Master! I said HARDER god damnit!" Gina begged me.

("YOU HEARD THE SLUT!!! HARD AND DEEP!!!" The voice commanded.)

"I'M FUCKING CUMMIINNNGGG!!!" Gina cried out and I withdrew my dick as a huge gush of her juices went right in her Mom's mouth who sputtered and coughed in surprise.

I sought out Dana and slammed my dick in her greedy snatch. Diane was eating her out. I slammed my rod in deep one last time and flooded her cunt with my sperm before pulling out and Debra was there to jack me off. She sent my sperm shooting all over everyone again!

"8...9...10...11...12...13! Yes Master! You are a machine!" Gina cried out in our heads.

Huge wet spurts of semen landed on everyone's body.

****

The room reeked of sperm and pussy when we awoke the next morning.

Debra and Diane were sucking my cock. They had been at it for 20 minutes or so.

Nancy, Dana and Gina were watching the performance and cheered them on occasionally.

"Do you have one more in you Master?" Dana asked in my mind.

"I have a lot more in me but maybe I should save some for your Aunts and cousins?" I asked the sisters.

"Definitely Master." Gina giggled.

"Okay sisters, let's give Mark's dick a rest." Dana told them.

They reluctantly let my cock go.

Nancy put on her clothes and left first followed by Diane and Debra.

Dana, Gina and myself stripped the bed and saw all the wet spots and laughed. We then took a shower together. The floor stunk of piss but we didn't care as we helped wash each other in the 6x6 square rain shower.

We got out and got dressed.

"We're starving!" They laughed and went out the door ahead of me.

I opened the door and closed it behind me and was accosted by two big guys and looked to my left and saw a big guy holding Dana and then to my right and saw another big guy holding Gina.

"Ho ho ho!" Rob laughed.

"Robby! Let us go god damnit!" Dana screeched.

Rob pointed at his sister and said, "You shut your pie hole! Your boyfriend here is not what he seems. I did some checking and he is no karate master. In fact, he's a nobody!"

"I'm surprised that you can even read." I told the bully.

"Funny! You won't be laughing after they tear your arms off and beat you with them." Rob sneered.

"Are they your football buddies?" I asked him calmly.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact they are. We played on the same team together smart ass." He laughed.

I touched the arm of each guy holding me and entered their minds and said, "Pause."

"Okay voice. We're in a sort of pickle here. Got any solutions?" I asked it.

("Hmm, well you could do something that you haven't tried yet. It is a bit advanced and 3 steps ahead of where you are now in your development. It might leave you with a bit of a headache afterwards...." He then laid it all out for me.)

The first thing I did was contact Dana and Gina and told them to stay calm and stop resisting. They did that immediately.

I looked at Rob and said, "Hey tough guy, you too chicken shit to take a swing at me yourself. You need these two clowns to do the dirty work for you?"

"What did you say to me pal?" Rob said heatedly and began to roll his sleeves up..

"You are a fool Rob. I think that Daddy made you into a faggot. Go on and take a swing at me yourself. What do you have to lose? I'm defenseless here and still you're scared of me!" I laughed.

"You little shit! I'm gonna break your jaw!" He shouted in anger.

Rob lunged forward and swung his fist in a round about. His weight was all into it and there was no stopping his forward momentum.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers