The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My time is coming to a close soon anyway. In a decade or so your powers will far exceed my own and you will come back here to reside for the next 50 years. My Master has seen it and soon he will be reborn and rule.

Look in Jasmine's mind and she will show you an easier way up to the surface. Take a shower together and get cleaned up. I will see you at dinner and then my driver will take you back to your hotel. And when you get back to the states, you will find not just $1 Billion dollars to your name but 10. So enjoy my friend. You earned it.

Oh and two more things, that woman you think is so pure of heart who runs the company you work for, look a little deeper and you will find that she is just a whore who uses people to get what she wants. Push her buttons and you will find just how little she actually thinks of you and even those closest to her. You won't even need to touch her now that your powers have increased. I think you will be amazed at the lies this woman has told to keep her business afloat. And finally, not everyone is who they appear to be. Your coworker Sandra was not placed with you by accident. Be careful what you share with her or allow her to see." Sebastian signed off in my mind.

I looked in Jasmine's mind and saw an easier way to the surface.

The three of us then went out the security door and turned left into an elevator and took it up to the 2nd floor above ground. It let us out right across from my room and we went in the oversized bathroom and took a shower together.

****

True to Lord Sebastian Greyjoy's word, we ate dinner together and talked a little business. He then sent us on our way back to the hotel in London.

I connected with Gina, Dana and Sandra immediately upon entering the limousine and let them know that I was okay. There was a lot that I needed to catch them up on and 2 more women to introduce them to as well.

****

We were flying back to the states and I had just put Gina, Jasmine, Daphne and Sandra to sleep with my mind.

"I'm not sure that I like having Lord Greyjoy's daughters with us Master." Dana told me in my mind.

"I'm not sure that I like it either. It was too easy for one thing." I told her.

"Yeah! And for another, I think they are plants." Dana finished my thought.

"Oh they are definitely plants. Lord Greyjoy wishes to keep a closer eye on me and what better way than through his very own blood." I told her.

"You really have grown a lot Master. It scares me sometimes, but on other times it really turns me on." Dana told me.

"Ruminate on the latter while you sleep Dana." I told her and put her to sleep.

I then put myself to sleep moments later.

****

We got home safe and sound.

Daphne and Jasmine stayed in Gina's room while Gina and Dana shared a bed.

I got up the next morning and took a run and then stopped at the bank to get some cash. I slipped my bank card in the ATM and took out $300. It asked if I wanted a balance and I selected yes. I grabbed the receipt and put it in my pocket and then stopped by a Starbuck's on my way back to the condo.

I walked in the door with several coffees and some pastries and sat on the couch with Dana.

"I think you should stop being a Cam model Dana." I told her.

"I would, but didn't you say that we need all the financing we can get in order to purchase a bigger place to live in." She replied.

"Oh yeah, I did say that huh. On second thought maybe you can add Jasmine and Daphne to your show and bring in some more money." I told her.

"That's not such a bad idea Mark." And we high fived it.

Gina walked out then and grabbed a coffee. "What're we celebrating?" She asked.

"Mark just suggested that I have Jasmine and Daphne join me on my Cam show to bring in more money." Dana told her.

"That is a good idea. I'd pay money to see that!" She laughed and flashed her tits at us.

I pulled out my bank receipt and glanced at it and scowled as I looked at it.

"What's wrong Mark?" Gina asked me.

"Nothing's wrong. It's just I'm having a hard time understanding my bank receipt." I told her.

Dana snatched it out of my hand and began to analyze it. "There's a lot of zeroes in your balance Mark. If I'm reading this right it says that you have ten billion, one hundred seventy two thousand dollars, three hundred twenty six dollars and fifty two cents.

And then the lights came on in my head.

"He was right!" I mused in my mind.

"Who was right?" Dana asked.

"Lord Sebastian Greyjoy. He told me that he was going to deposit ten billion dollars into my bank account. We're fucking rich!" I shouted and jumped up in the air.

Dana and Gina celebrated with me and we jumped and shouted and whooped and smiled when Jasmine walked out and saw us.

"What're you guys doing?" Jasmine said tiredly.

"We are celebrating! Come and join us!" Gina tried to drag her to us but she just pulled away and walked back to her bedroom and closed the door.

"I forgot that we don't suffer from Jet lag anymore." I told the sisters.

They smiled and counted the zeroes again.

"Change of plans. No more camming Dana. You and Gina need to look into getting us out of this dinky condo and into a massive Mansion. Something with like 14 bedrooms and a swimming pool. A private estate would be ideal." I told the sisters.

****

Shortly after...

I got dressed and went into work.

Marsha Meyers sent word that she needed to see me asap. This time I knew what it was about and was practically skipping at I made my way to her office.

Her secretary showed me in and Marsha was all smiles.

"Mark! I don't know how you did it, but I am in your debt! True to my word, I have given you a quarter of my business." She said and came over and shook my hand to congratulate me.

I entered her mind and said, "Wealth Secrets."

"We are barely scraping by. If you hadn't managed to get Sebastian Greyjoy's business, we just might have had to go out of business.

I used the money I inherited when my grandmother passed away to start this business and it is all but used up in the three years that I have had it."

"So I basically own a quarter of nothing?" I asked her.

"Pretty much." She told me honestly.

"Fucking whore! You used me?" I asked her.

"I did use you and you got the job taken care of." She said.

"You are taking the rest of the day off because you suddenly don't feel so good and I am going to stop by your condo 10 minutes after you get home and we are going to have a little chat together." I told her and then broke the connection.

"Master, what's wrong?" Dana asked me.

"It's nothing Dana. I will explain when I see you this evening." I told her and for the first time ever I severed my connection with Dana, Gina and Sandra.

Marsh held her stomach and said, "I don't feel so good. I'm going home and I will see you tomorrow Mark but job well done. Really."

I walked out of her office.

****

I showed up at Marsha's condo and rang the buzzer. She opened the door when she saw who it was.

"Mark! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Hi Marsha, I thought we should talk about my trip." I told her.

"Can't this wait until tomorrow? I'm really not feeling well." She told me.

"The sickness is suddenly gone. You should let Mark in." I told her mind.

"That's weird, I feel much better now." She said and let me in.

She then went into her kitchen and opened a bottle of wine and poured us a couple of glasses. She handed me one and we went into her living room. I took a seat across from her.

I entered her mind and made it seem like she asked me to come over.

Marsh was a very attractive woman and kept herself in some phenomenal shape. Even now, as sick as she thought she was when she got home she changed into a cream colored camisole and a rose colored silk robe.

I entered her head and stirred her thoughts. I got her focused on my crotch and tweaked her mind to start getting horny. I knew that she had removed the Band-Aids from her nipples and with just a thought I caused each one to grow erect. I made her aware of it and become concerned that I might actually notice.

"I like the buttons on your camisole." I placed in her mind.

She began to question whether I said that or not and wonder if she should make the first move.

About that time, her 20 year old son Jonah walked out and sat beside her.

I made her close her eyes and then I whispered in her ear, "Your nipples slut! He sees that your nipples are hard!"

I took out my phone and began to video what was happening.

She opened her eyes and watched as her son reached out and plucked her nipples with his fingers.

"Jonah, this is most inappropriate." She told him.

"Yeah, well they called to me Mom." He told her as he got to his feet.

Jonah stood in front of his Mom and began to remove his pants and when he stood back up his semi-hard dick was pointed right at her face.

Marsha's daughters walked out and stood behind her and watched as their Mom reprimanded their brother.

"Jonah, your behavior is most inappropriate! I am your Mother!" She told him.

"Oh I see. Incest is fine as long as we are alone but now that my sisters are here and your coworker too, incest is wrong!" He scolded her.

I entered her mind and saw the turmoil. I overrode her thoughts and reached her hands up and began to stroke his beefy dick.

"Mmmm Mom." Jonah moaned.

Jonah pulled free of her hands and looking at his sisters he said, "This is what happens when sluts don't obey!"

He then slapped his Mom's breasts with his hand.

"OHHHHH!!!" Marsha moaned.

His sister's watched as he slapped her breasts 3 more times and they grabbed their own nipples and twisted them hard.

I entered her mind, "You asked me over here today to seduce me and I know it. You are trying to pull me away from Dana, my fiancé. You want leverage over me. Sandra has told you so very much. Even more than she ought to have. Tell me I'm wrong."

Marsha opened her eyes and began a conversation with me in my mind.

"You are not wrong Mark. Sandra has told me quite a bit about you and your involvement with Gina and her sister Dana." Marsha told me.

"What kind of things has she told you?" I asked.

"She has told me that you are controlling them. You are using them and having unspeakable sex together. The incest they perform together is wrong!" She said.

"You are not wrong Marsha. I sense that this excites you." I told her.

"It does actually. I have 2 daughters myself. Gwen whom is 22 and Hanna whom is 24." She said.

"Have you seen your daughters behave in sexual ways?" I asked her.

"I have. I've caught them both watching family oriented porn together." She said.

"Is that all?" I asked her.

"No. That is not all. I've seen them kiss." She said and her face grew flushed.

"I'm sure that they have done more than that together." I smiled wickedly.

"And now your son. Have you fucked your son Marsha?" I asked her.

"No, but I have given him blow jobs and swallowed his sperm." She told me.

Gwen and Hanna walked out of the shadows and sat on either side of their Mom.

"We have you and Jonah Mom. We've played together while watching you blow our brother." They told her.

"Your Mom is excited by that ladies. Her nipples are hard and her pussy is wet. Go on and reach out a hand and rove your fingers over her hard nipples." I told her daughters.

In her mind Marsha screamed, "NO! Don't do it! This is wrong! IT'S INCEST!!!"

"Your Mom has a fantasy about being videoed while you and she have sex together. Isn't that right Marsha?" I asked her.

I entered her mind and said, "Yes." For her.

Gwen and Hanna reached up and plucked their Mom's nipples.

"OHHH!!!" Marsh responded.

"See? She liked it. Do it some more only do it harder!" I encouraged them.

Each daughter plucked their Mom's nipple harder and we all heard something go splat! between her legs.

Gwen reached down and lifted her Mom's skirt and her crotch and upper thighs were wet with her juices. Not only that, but the expensive couch she was sitting on was wet too.

"Hanna, go ahead and open your Mom's pussy with your fingers." I told her mind.

Hanna removed her hand from her Mom's left nipple and opened her meaty pussy lips with her fingers.

"Oh yeah, look how wet she is." I told her with my mind.

I then instructed her and her sister with my mind on how to proceed.

Gwen began to finger her Mom with 2 fingers and then removed her hand and showed the wetness clinging to her fingers and then stuck them in her own mouth.

"Mmmm, Mom. Your pussy tastes so good!" Gwen remarked.

Hanna then got on her knees before her Mom and began to eat her out. She looked back and had her Mom's juices on her chin, lips and cheeks and smiled.

"Your pussy really is delicious Mom!" Hanna told the camera.

"You lied to me Mom. You said that there was nothing going on between you and my sisters and here they are eating you out." Jonah told her snidely.

He got behind his sister Hanna and slid his beefy cock into her pussy. We all heard a faint "pop!" as he plowed through her hymen. He then withdrew his dick and it was shiny with his sister's juices and strands of blood.

"Bring that to me son and let me taste it." I told him with Marsha's voice.

Jonah got to his feet and they all watched as she began to lick the secretions from his dick.

"That's it Mommy-slut, suck my dick!" I directed him to say.

I was orchestrating this whole thing with my mind.

Marsh then paid back and ordered her son to fuck her pussy.

"Fuck me Jonah! Slide your beefy dick deep inside my pussy! That's it son! Drive it in hard and deep. YESSSSS!!!" She commanded him.

Jonah was only at it for a few minutes before he was seized in orgasm and grunted as his semen filled her pussy.

Marsha then looked at her daughter Gwen.

"Okay Gwen honey. Time to eat me out!" She told her.

"I-I can't Mom. It's disgusting! I hate the taste and smell of sperm! You know this!" Gwen protested.

"You will do it anyway young lady!" Marsha scolded her.

"Mom! Stop it! You're scaring her!" Hanna said angrily.

Marsha looked at me and said, "I usually have my daughter's eat the fresh creampie from my pussy after I come home from getting laid. Gwen detests it but I make her do it anyway."

Gwen came forward and began to slurp the semen flowing out of her Mom's pussy. When she had finished, Marsha crawled over to Hanna and placed her on her back on the floor.

"You Hanna get to eat Mommy out. Now lick my cunt until I gush in your mouth. That's it! Suck my fat clit! Yesssss!" She groaned.

"OH FUCK!!!" She cried out in climax.

I stopped the recording and took out my dick.

We all went back to Marsha's bedroom and I fucked her while she took turns eating out both of her daughters.

Her son Jonah got another erection and took Gwen's virginity too. He blew through her hymen and it made a faint "pop!"

Seeing the incest Marsha perform with her daughters pushed me over the edge and I grunted and filled her pussy with sperm. I then watched as her daughters took turns eating my semen out of her gaping pussy.

I then sent Hanna, Gwen and Jonah back to their rooms.

****

I entered Marsha's mind...

"You are going to sign over controlling interest of your company to me tomorrow Marsha and if you don't, I'm going to leak this video on the internet. You'll be lucky if you don't go to prison for committing incest.

You are also going to send me all files you have that you have kept about Sandra's involvement with you and what kind of hold you have on her.

You are going to stop seeing other men and instead every night, you and your children are going to perform acts of incest with one another and record it.

I laid beside her on her bed.

I traced my fingers around her hard nipples.

"You really have incredible nipples Marsha. Every day you come into work, you will be braless. You will seduce a new female every day and ask me to come into your office and watch as I fuck her. You will then eat the fresh creampie that I fill her pussy with. You live to eat my sperm from pussy." I told her.

I began to pluck her nipples with my fingers and whispered in her ear, "Slut!"

Marsha gushed on the spot. She arched her back and we watched as the juices sprayed out from her pussy.

I got on top and fucked her then. I rammed my dick inside her drenched pussy savagely and then drove in deep and spurted huge globs of sperm inside her cunt.

I got off the bed and walked into the hallway. I found her son's room and let myself in. Jonah was looking at a porn video of a Mom and son.

I entered his mind and said, "Every morning, find your Mom and start playing with her nipples. She will grow submissive and allow you to do whatever you want with her. Take her in the doggie position and fuck her pussy until you blow your load. Have her put on her panties and send her to work with your semen leaking out of her. Then find your sisters and do the same with each of them."

I then went and found Gwen and Hanna. I entered their minds and said, "Every morning, your brother Jonah will play with your nipples and then fuck your pussy until he cums. Then put on your panties and go about your day."

I went back out to the family room and put on my clothes and left.

****

The next 3 months were uneventful.

Gina and Dana for a mansion for us to move into in Marietta, Ga. It sat on 35 acres and had 17 bedrooms, a swimming pool, an attached cottage for the hired help and all the amenities we could want. We bought it for $37 million and spent the next week moving in.

Gina and Dana then got in contact with their family members and arranged to have them move in with us. We had more than enough room for the 3 Aunts, Mom and 9 cousins.

End of Part 03