The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the look on your face as you stared at Mark's magnificent dick. When I saw his cock for the first time, I was blown away at it's size too. You might be surprised to hear this, but Mark used to get teased and rejected by women for having such a large dick. It's true! I know how you feel about cock. I have seen into your soul and the hundreds of men that you have fucked and let cum inside your pussy. You were trying to heal yourself of some past trauma. Well Mark is offering that to you now. He has made you a virgin once again and if you allow him to, he will obliterate your mended hymen as if it were tissue paper. Thoughts of the past and the men who abused you will fade with every thrust from his dick and after he floods your cunt with his healing sperm, you will be reborn into a new woman.

Dana and I used to feel as you do, but we too have been reborn in a way. It's time for you and your sister to join our sisterhood.

I used to feel as you and your sister do. The whole incest thing disgusted me. No way was I going to kiss my sister. Barf! It was my sister who turned me on to incest. She and I made love together and it was so beautiful. I was certain that it was a one time thing, and then I saw how much it excited Mark. I now live to please him and you will too. But it starts with you and your sister becoming one. You and she will be his first converts.

Detach from me and go to her. Kiss her, suck on her nipples, finger her pussy and then get down on your knees before her and pleasure her with your mouth before coming up and allowing her to taste her juices on your lips.

You will be Mark's first conquest tonight and you will remember this forever." Gina said and then broke the kiss.

Sara turned toward her sister and kissed her on the lips.

Everyone in the room cheered when they saw the display of incest.

Jane resisted at first and then relented when she felt Sara begin to play with her erect nipples. She was horny beyond belief and got immediately wet. Her sister's hand slid down her stomach to her bald slit and began to work her juices into her swollen clit.

Jane broke the kiss and moaned, "Yess, ohhhh."

Sara dropped to her knees and buried her tongue in her sister's pussy and when she rose to her feet again, she shared the pussy juices with her.

She maneuvered her sister onto the bed among the other women present and buried her tongue in her sister's leaking pussy.

I walked up behind Sara and rubbed my hard prick up and down her slit lips. She rose her head briefly and smiled at me and then bit her lip as my cock speared through her hymen as though it were tissue paper.

"Pop!" It blew apart and Sara screamed, "FUCKKKKK!"

The pain was beyond anything she had ever felt and the memories of her Uncle raping her receded from her mind. She pushed through the pain and allowed my prick to go deeper into her pussy.

In her mind, I was reaching the phantom itch that Dana and her sister placed there.

I then pulled out and walked over to Sara's sister and rammed my cock into her virgin pussy. "ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!" Jane cried out from the pain of her hymen tearing apart and making a faint "pop!"

It was fun to see the older gals gazing into one another's pussy and admiring the mended hymen there.

Cathy was lightly tracing her fingers around Jenny's long hard nipples and she was moaning as Jenny slipped her fingers up and down her extremely wet slit lips.

The rest of the women lined up on the bed and I went from pussy to pussy to pussy and speared my dick into them all!

Most of the 20 year old's cried out in pain, but surprisingly none of the older women made a sound. The Aunts were mostly amazed at their pussies firming up.

****

I had yet to orgasm. While it was fun to pop all those cherries, I needed more stimulation to actually climax.

11 women were either passed out on the big bed or the floor.

Dana lit another joint and the 7 of us passed it around. We were sitting in the suite and fooling around together.

Jenny looked at my dick and saw strands of blood and pussy juice covering it and began to lick it. Kay joined her and so did Nancy.

I glanced at Dana and saw that she and Gina were making out together.

Cathy looked at me and said, "You really have a magnificent looking dick Mark. It has been ages since I was fucked and my pussy really needs a good pounding. We all do! Maybe tomorrow my pussy will be less sore and you can give it some attention, but right now I just want to suck your dick."

She moved everyone aside and began to choke on my cock.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

She then removed her mouth and laid back on the floor and went to sleep.

Jenny, Kay and Nancy joined her.

****

I looked at Dana and Gina and said, "How about we go and pay the boys a visit?"

Dana smiled wickedly, "I think that's a splendid idea Master."

"Lead the way Master." Gina replied.

We got to our feet and went down two floors to Pete's room in 304. I knocked and the door was opened by Rob Jr. He looked afraid when he saw us. He was holding his small hard dick and ushered us in the room that smelled like ass and cum.

I surveyed the room and saw the 12 guys there.

"Rob, have you had an orgasm yet?" I asked him.

"N-no. I've been busy sucking everyone's dick. I don't even know why I'm here. None of us do. I don't even like guys." He told us.

"Looking at all these hard dicks is making me horny Master." Dana told me in my mind.

"I could set you loose on these guys if you want." I replied.

"Really?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, but for right now let's get some incriminating footage of your Uncles fucking you and your sister Gina and your male cousins. It will make the divorces go much easier." I told them.

Gina and Dana stripped naked and went over to Uncle Walt and had him grope their breasts and finger their pussies while I took photos. He put his dick in Dana's pussy and then the other Uncles joined him.

Fred had his dick in Gina's pussy and Carl was fucking Dana's ass.

"Be cruel." I told Walt, Fred and Carl in their minds.

The men played roughly with Dana and Gina. They pinched, twisted and smacked their hard nipples. They spanked their asses and choked them.

It wasn't anything that the sisters hadn't experienced before. They actually got off on it. And now wasn't any different.

I ordered the male cousins to join in and Dana had all three holes filled with cock and 2 were in her ass at the same time while her sister Gina had 2 in her pussy at the same time.

Rob was left out and I brought him over and he took my dick in his mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Rob choked on my dick.

For being a novice Rob sucked dick pretty well.

I watched as the guys in Gina's pussy erupted at the same time. Then the cousin in her ass climaxed. The guy in her mouth grunted and blew his wad.

All three Uncles fucking Dana grunted and climaxed as one unit.

I grabbed the back of Rob's head and buried my cock down his throat and climaxed as well. Huge globs of sperm shot down his throat.

We were all in close proximity to one another and I touched Uncle Walt, Fred and Carl. I connected with their minds and told them to be good cuckolds lick the sperm from Gina and Dana's ass and pussy.

I pulled out of Rob's mouth and he looked at me with such horror.

"Did you like the taste of my sperm you sissy?" I asked him.

"No, I didn't. I-I could barely breath as you raped my face." He said sadly.

"Yeah, well. You'll get used to it Rob. You will crave sperm more and more. Go over to your Uncles and suck them hard and then beg them to fuck your ass. There's nothing like a good ass fuck to clear your mind. You and your male cousins will get together with your Uncles quarterly and suck them hard and then let them fuck your asses until they cum. But being good cuckolds, your Uncles will eat the cum out of your assholes." I told he and his cousins minds as I touched each one with my hand.

I laughed out loud.

I connected with Gina and Dana. "You satisfied yet?" I asked the sisters.

"Dana and I want a creampie extravaganza." Gina told me.

I touched each man and said, "Time to line up boys! You each are going to fuck Dana's pussy and then fill her with your sperm. She will then contract her pussy and feel your cum ooze out and Gina is going to eat the fresh creampie. I will go last.

The sister's will then swap places and you will repeat the process with Gina. You each will have some of the strongest and most powerful climaxes as you fuck these women.

I want you to finger their assholes while you fuck them. Spank their assed and reach around and abuse their nipples roughly. Treat them like the sluts that they are!"

I had no worries about any of this since my sperm would heal any tears, bruises or injuries to their bodies. Plus they needed this! They needed to get this out of their system.

The order of men went like this...Rob, Pete, Jake, Tommy, Steve, Alex, Greg, Paul, Jim, Walt, Carl and Fred. It was small penis up to large penis.

Rob went first and nutted in under 2 minutes. He pulled out and Dana contracted her pussy and Gina licked up the watery sperm that flowed out.

Pete, Jake and Tommy all nutted in under 2 minutes as well.

Steve, Alex, Greg, Paul and Jim took about 5 minutes before they each nutted in her pussy and only Alex fingered Dana's asshole.

The Uncles took their time and slapped her ass and fingered her anus. Walt mauled Dana's nipples and Fred fucked her savagely since his dick was pretty large.

By the time I entered Dana's pussy, she was pretty dry. My initial thrust tore her canal good and it was pretty painful for her, so I released the flood gates in her mind and really started to ram my dick into her.

Dana got really juicy when I inserted a finger in her ass. I added a second finger and then a third.

"YESSS FUCK MEEEEE!!!" Dana screamed in orgasm.

I loved the feeling of her pussy filled with sperm and drove in deep and unleashed a flood of sperm into her cunt.

I pulled out and the guys marveled at the way her pussy gaped from my fucking. She then slowly contracted her twat and huge globs of sperm flowed out and Gina swallowed every drop.

It was now Gina's turn and we repeated the process. Th only real difference was that after each guy nutted in her pussy, Dana licked the guy's cock. Dana loved the taste of pussy on a guy's dick.

Gina got sore pretty fast and I had to intervene 3 times to get her pussy to continue to lubricate itself.

I fucked her pussy last and really let her have it. Part of me was upset that she and her sister wanted to experience other guys and I fucked her savagely as punishment.

"I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out suddenly.

I didn't care. I continued to unleash a beating on her pussy repeatedly.

"OHHHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!" Gina climaxed a second time.

Her pussy forced my dick out and a huge gush of her juices ejaculated all over the place.

I rammed my dick back in and drove in deep and grunted as huge globs of sperm shot into her pussy.

Dana then ate my sperm out of her sister and I watched as Rob licked her pussy juices from my dick.

Surprisingly, Dana was still horny. So I had Fred slide his dick back inside her pussy. I then entered her ass.

"Master, wait please! It's too much!" Dana pleaded with me in her mind.

I didn't wait. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her ass savagely.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Dana cried out in her mind.

"This will teach you a valuable lesson slut!" I told her as I really tore her ass up.

"What lesson is that Master?" She gritted her teeth and grabbed huge handfuls of the bed sheets with her fists.

"That you will only crave my dick and no one else's ever!" I told her as she climaxed hard.

"YEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Dana screeched.

I continued to plow my dick into her anus. I smacked her ass cheeks hard and reached under and twisted her nipples roughly.

I felt Fred fire off in her cunt and I drove in deep and blew huge globs of sperm deep up her ass.

When I pulled out of Dana's asshole, Walt stepped up and began to eat my sperm out of her ruined anus. Carl then ate Fred's cum from her pussy and I put my pants and shirt back on and walked back up to the Penthouse alone.

****

The next morning, Dana, Gina and myself got up early and showered and dressed and went to the diner. Dana and Gina walked a lot slower than me. Dana had trouble sitting comfortably. We had coffee and pancakes.

The funeral was set for 10am and after we ate, we went up to the cemetery and walked around looking for their great grandparents graves. We found them in one of those old crypts. We opened the door and went in and standing before us were Jane and Sara locked in a kiss. They were naked and looked at me ravenously.

"We were wondering when you would show up Mark. We have an itch that desperately needs scratched! Please fuck us!" Sara begged me.

Gina and Dana went outside and stood watch while I rammed my cock deep inside Sara's cunt. She took every inch of my rod and barely made a whimper until she climaxed. But her cries were drowned out by the pussy of her sister that she was eating.

Jane wanted my dick next but I told her, "Lick Sara's slimy juices from my dick first."

She shook her head no. "I-I can't. It's incest Mark!"

"Okay then put on your clothes and get the fuck out." I told her sternly.

Jane fell to her knees and began to cry.

She looked up at me with tear streaks on her face. "Please! The itch is unbearable!" She sobbed.

"You're making a big deal out of a very minor thing Jane. It's only incest." I told her.

"But I can't. She's my sister!" She whined.

I reached down and touched her shoulder and entered her mind. She had a religious block to contend with and I popped that bubble. I then increased the phantom itch inside her cunt by a factor of 3 before releasing my connection.

Jane practically attacked my dick with her mouth. Her tongue slathered all over my cock and even began to suck on my heavy balls which I loved.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She released her mouth and a long strand of saliva dripped onto her breasts.

I looked down at her sister and said, "Come here."

Sara got to her feet and I turned her around and plowed my dick back inside her pussy again. I fucked her savagely and then pulled out and Jane just looked at me.

"Lick my wet cock!" I told her.

But Jane would not.

So I fucked Sara some more while I puzzled over why Jane was resisting me so.

"I guess that Sara gets my healing sperm and you do not!" I grunted and began to spurt huge globs of sperm deep inside Sara's pussy.

I pulled out of Sara's pussy. My cock was wet with her juices and dripping semen.

"If you eat her out, you might get some of my healing sperm to satisfy the itch." I told her.

Jane shook her head no.

I touched her shoulder and saw that her religious block was back in place. It was put there by her sister Sara so I popped it again and gave her such a thirst for incest that when I released her she dove for my cock first and licked her sister's juices from it and then buried her tongue inside Sara's pussy and ate out the fresh creampie.

I got dressed and walked out and Dana and Gina put their arms in mine and we walked back to the hotel.

We packed up our things and began the long drive home.

We decided to skip the funeral altogether. We did what we set out to do and planted some thoughts and the rest would play out as it would.

Dana and Gina could tell that things had changed between us and they drew closer to me as I brooded about their betrayal.

****

The next two weeks were kind of crazy as we planned for the trip to London. Dana and Gina decided to join Sandra and I. I would need their support in case things turned sour. Plus I had no idea what I would encounter as I entered this company where no women were allowed to enter.

The flight over there passed by quickly thanks to my ability to make us sleep through the journey.

We awoke with 20 minutes left and landed without any difficulties. We got through customs and baggage claim and were driven to our hotel.

The following day, I was summoned to Soludine. Somehow the owners knew that I was now in London and a car was sent for me. I had assumed that the car would take me to the office location in downtown London, but it did not. I was driven out to a large mansion in Surrey, an hour and a half away.

"This is some serious business Mark. I hope you are on your "A" game." Sandra told me.

"I'm not worried Sandra. How are Gina and Dana holding up?" I asked her.

"We are fine Master." Dana told me.

"We are sending you strength Master." Gina said.

"The three of you will be able to access my memories at any time." I told the trio of beautiful women.

I then mused over what Sandra had said to me. Something seemed off about her.

****

The car pulled up a long winding road and came to a big ornate gate. The gate opened and the car I was in drove up the gravel path that was lined with evergreen trees on both sides. We crested a hill and there before me stood a large gray stoned Mansion. It looked very intimidating.

Dark gargoyles were perched along the roof and an aire of evil permeated the place. I had an uneasy feeling grip my gut.

There were two men wearing tuxedoes standing out front. They could have been statues for all I knew, until one of the men opened my door. The other man unfolded an umbrella and kept it over my head as we made the short walk to the front entrance as the first few drops of rain fell from the sky.

Another butler took my jacket.

I was then escorted down a long hallway that was lined with alabaster sculptures of women in various states of rapture with muscular men wielding large cocks. It was all quite stimulating.

We entered a room at the end of the hallway where there was a man I knew to be Sebastian Greyjoy impeccably dressed in a dark pinstriped suit.

He stood up as I approached and I shook his hand.

I entered his mind and said, "Lifestyle."

"My name is Lord Sebastian Greyjoy. I am 57 years old and come from a long line of Greyjoy's spanning over 400 years. I have 4 younger brothers, 13 wives, 24 sons and a whole host of concubines."

("Be careful of this one. He is wise to what you are doing and if you spend more than a tick of time in his head, he will know it." The voice cautioned me.)

"Wealth secrets."

"13 Trillion Euros and counting. My family has ties to companies all over the world. Some legal, some not."

"How can I impress you today?" I asked him.

"Show me something more than your company's portfolio. Give me inside knowledge into your role at Intra-Solar and why I should trust you above the whore who owns it." He replied.

"What are women to you?" I asked him.

"Nothing but sluts and whores, to be used and abused and good for pleasure and bearing my children." He said.

"What do you crave more...wealth, fame or power?" I asked him.

"Power of course. But with the vast amount of wealth my family has, I can do just about anything I want and get away with it." He said.

"Why did you agree to meet with me today?" I asked him.

"Your company can help me to get my feet wet in the technology industry. Plus I see great potential in you and I can help you rise up in your company and eventually take over from the whore who currently runs it. Now if that is all, can we dispense with the mind games and get on with the meeting?" He said and winked.

I broke the connection and he laughed.

He turned his hand and showed me the ring on his finger. It was the same one on my finger and I gulped in shock.

"Oh shit!" I blurted.

"Not to worry my new friend. I wouldn't have agreed to meet with you had I not already known that you also were chosen by the Master. You think you were the only one?" He smiled wickedly.