The Ring of Mysticism Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Light as a feather." I told the minds of the two lugs holding me.

I moved the beefy guys holding me on either side. They moved without any problem so that both were now in front of me. Rob's meaty fist slammed into the guy's jaw on my left and his head connected with the other guy's jaw on my right and they went down like a sack of potatoes.

Rob screamed, "Mother-fucker!" and held his broken right hand with his left.

Dana and Gina took a step to their left and leaned forward and pulled up their leg and then smashed it into each linebackers knee. It made a sickening crunch and they both let go of the girls and went down hard.

"My knee, fuck!" They screamed.

The sisters high fived each other and then walked casually up beside me and held my hands.

"Let this be a lesson bro." Gina sneered at him.

"Don't fuck with us!" Dana said with venom.

"Ever." I smiled.

But Rob didn't listen. He lowered his injured right hand and roared in anger, "Arrrrgghhh!!!" He used all his weight to his advantage and raised his left arm and attempted to bowl us over in a mad charge from 10 feet away.

We stood our ground and held hands and with our combined powers we created an invisible barrier in front of us. Rob hit it with all his forward momentum and was repelled with 3 times as much force. His nose broke instantly and he was thrown off his feet as if there was an invisible line around his waist and pulling him backwards. His feet left the floor and he was thrown back almost 30 feet before crumpling in a heap on the carpet.

****

The three of us walked around the bodies on the floor and went and got some breakfast down at the diner.

"Hey guys! What took you so long?" Debra asked.

"Oh, we ran into some of Rob's friends and decided to give them a blow by blow accounting of last nights festivities." I told her.

"Well that sounds ominous!" Diane chimed in.

"It was nothing we couldn't handle." Gina giggled.

"Not like we had to force them away from us or anything." Dana chuckled.

"I'm starving. What's good here?" I asked.

****

After breakfast we went back to the hotel room. The three of us had some planning to do to get things ready for the Aunt's and cousins coming in later.

We also invited Diane and Debra to come by a couple of hours later. There was a lot of unprocessed trauma that they needed to work through with us. Each sister agreed to have her hymen restored and then I had my way with them and made it happen in the right way.

Dana and Gina then removed those traumatic memories. It was a lot like popping balloons. Here one minute and gone the next. They would probably need to do the same with their brother Rob as well as with their Mother, but that would have to wait for another day.

We then got dressed and headed to the funeral home. Today was the viewing and I kept mostly out of sight. Gina and Dana had a way of tracking me down anytime they sensed that I was feeling down. I liked that we had such a strong bond.

I thought a lot about my upcoming trip to London and wondered how all of that would work out. I did some digging about on the internet and took a moment to connect with Sandra through my mind.

"I was wondering when I would hear from you Mark. How is everything down in Podunk, Ga?" She asked.

"It's going well. Better than I expected." I told her.

"Be sure and save something for me when you get back. I have this itch that only you can scratch for me." She laughed.

"Oh you do do you!" I laughed also.

"I do handsome." She shared an image of her sliding two fingers into her molten hot pussy and then removing them and licking the juices from her fingers.

"Mmmm...Hey listen, have you done any digging on the company I'm supposed to infiltrate in two weeks?" I asked her.

"I have handsome. They are definitely closed lipped about many things and it will be interesting what you find when you get out there." She told me.

Gina and Dana appeared at my side.

"We lost our connection with you Master and came looking for you." They told my mind.

"Master?" Sandra questioned.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you about it when we get back." I said.

I linked them all together.

"Sandra, meet Gina and her sister Dana. They also have a special pendant like your own." I told her and then broke the connection so that they could converse without my eaves dropping on their every word. If something was important, I would hear about it.

****

I walked back inside the funeral home and saw Rob hobbling in. His arm was in a sling and his nose was bandaged. He was conversing with a couple of his uncles. Our eyes met and he grew fearful. I could see it plain as day and smiled.

The bully was getting a healthy dose of his own medicine.

I walked over to him and touched his hand. I entered his mind and immediately called up memories of him with his Dad, by saying the word, "Father."

Rob senior often berated his son and made him feel less than he was. There was also some physical abuse and I popped those bubbles and made them nonexistent.

I then pulled up memories of his sisters by saying it. He stood up to his Dad when he was younger and got smacked around for it, so I popped those bubbles. I also popped the memory bubbles of our encounter with him in the hotel. It was like none of it ever happened except for his injuries of course.

I pulled up memories of his Mom and saw that he loved her fiercely. He witnessed his Mom getting slapped around by his Father. He also witnessed his Father screwing around with his Aunts, sisters and cousins. His Father was a predator and he hated him for it. I kept those memories intact.

I pulled up memories of his cousins and immediately saw his encounter with Sara. She was the first girl he ever had sex with and she gave him a blow job in the basement while his Father was upstairs screwing her Mom. 4 times a year their family would visit and he and Sara had sex. Sara had a hair trigger and would climax 9 or 10 times until Rob would fill her pussy with his cum. I popped those memories too.

I placed in his mind feelings for his male cousins Pete, Jake, Tommy and Steve. I made it so that Rob saw himself as a sissy and loved to suck dick and get fucked in the ass.

I then ended my connection with him and shook the hands of his 3 Uncles standing nearby. I entered each of their minds and saw the cruelty that Walt, Carl and Fred perpetrated on their family. I popped those memories that involved sex with their daughters or cheating with other females and instead placed thoughts of homosexuality for each other and desires to suck off their sons while getting fucked in the ass. I also planted thoughts that they should divorce their wives and leave them everything after they got home from the funeral.

I worked the crowd and shook hands with all the male cousins and placed in their minds thoughts of homosexuality for each other and their Uncles and popped all the memories of them with females.

I guess that I was being cruel in my own way but after seeing all the cruelty each one committed, I wasn't in a very forgiving mood.

I also planted the thought that there would be an all male suck fest going on in Uncle Pete's room tonight from 6pm and continuing on until the morning.

I did see one male cousin keeping to himself and went over and said hello. His name was Matt. He was 22 years old and was about 5'10" tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I entered his mind and saw that he was physically abused by his Dad and 2 older brothers. They always made him feel less than he was. He was chronically depressed and attempted suicide 3 times. I popped all those bubbles and replaced them with confidence and bravery. I gave him a love for bodybuilding and told him that he should move out to California and open a gym on Venice beach. I also made him appear charming to the ladies. He was a nice guy and not a dick even though he had quite a big one.

"Master, Dana and I have talked with most of our Aunts and cousins and we are all set for tonight. The only ones we haven't connected with are Sara and her sister Jane. We thought that you should be the one to do that." Gina told me in my mind.

****

I walked around the room and saw two gals sitting by themselves along the wall. I immediately recognized them to be Sara and her sister Jane. They were Walt and Anne's daughters. They had 3 sisters and 2 brothers.

I walked over and sat next to Sara and struck up a conversation but she wasn't listening. So I touched her hand and entered her mind and said, "Join."

"Show me everything." I told her mind and all these memories played through her mind like a continuous movie.

I saw that she caught Rob jerking off and berated him for it. I popped that memory and all the memories associated with having sex with her cousin.

She was mean to a whole ton of people and I popped all those memories too.

I then found something interesting. She was visiting her Aunt Cathy and caught her masturbating. The odd thing was that her Aunt knew about it. It became a regular ritual for her, but then another disturbing thing happened. Her Aunt turned it against Sara and watched as her husband raped her. She actually laughed as Sara lost her cherry and not only swore her to secrecy but conditioned her to behave in ways similar to her Aunt and to get off on it. The more deviant the act, the more it got her off. I popped those memories too.

Sara often put on a show for her Aunt and used different household items to masturbate with. She got her Aunt into such a frenzied state that she would often need to fist her Aunt's pussy until the older woman had multiple orgasms. Sara then had to clean her up.

Her Aunt would tease Sara for hours at a time over a few days. She promised Sara an orgasm and then left her hanging. I thought that Sara would be pissed about it but she was not. She actually enjoyed being edged right to the point of orgasm only to be denied it.

Her great desire was to meet a man who would control her in this way. Sadly, this wasn't the case. Every man she met gave in to her desire to cum and she would have multiple orgasms. It wasn't fulfilling and she grew despondent about it. I popped every memory she had that involved her having sex with other men. There were hundreds of such encounters.

I then put it in her head, that I was the one she was looking for. I instructed her mind to seduce me and tease me by teasing herself. She wasn't permitted to climax unless I allowed her to. She wasn't bisexual even though she had bisexual tendencies. And the way to please me was to engage in bisexual activities with her family members, which is something she vowed to never do.

I broke the connection and moved on to her sister Jane.

I found Jane in the back. She was looking out the window when I touched her elbow and entered her thoughts.

Jane was a slut. She was molested by her Uncle Rob when she turned 18 and ever since that encounter she fucked every guy she met in order to obliterate the memory of her Uncle from her mind. She became obsessed with being filled with a warm creampie and often had gangbangs and sex with multiple guys to experience that.

She often put her panties on after each encounter in hopes of getting pregnant but her tubes were damaged by that first sexual encounter with her Uncle and she was unable to conceive. I would change all that for her and popped every memory she had with a man that involved sex of any kind.

I then placed a desire in her head for me. She wanted me in the worst way and would do anything I asked to have me inside her pussy. But in order to make that happen, she needed to make amends with Dana. She blamed Dana for not saying anything when she caught her Dad raping her cousin. What she didn't know was that Uncle Rob and his brothers ruled out of fear. So it wasn't Dana's fault that she didn't say anything since she too was raped by her own Father and was scared for her life.

I broke the connection and connected with Gina and Dana using my mind.

"It's all finished. Dana, Jane is on her way to find you and talk about the past. I suggest that you listen to what she has to say and then forgive her and wipe any memories she has that continue to plague her mind.

When I found her, I could smell the sex on her right away. She just got finished fucking Jake, Carl, Jim, and Steve. They all filled her pussy with their semen and she will need you and Gina now more than ever before to piece her back together again. So take her back to our room and get her cleaned up. Her slutty ways have finally come to an end." I told them.

****

The viewing was from 10am until noon.

We all then went to the local diner together and had lunch. It was a nice time and everyone seemed pretty cheerful.

The plan was to go change our clothes and meet in the park and play softball together as a big loving family. And then after the game we would go back to our rooms and rest up before meeting for an early dinner at 4:30pm at TGI Fridays.

We all had dinner together and then went back to the hotel. Everyone except Matt. He went back to his home in Alabama and packed up his stuff and drove out to California to begin his new life as a bodybuilder.

The 15 women followed the 3 of us to our hotel suite and upon entry they were each given a shot of liquid that Dana, Gina and I made using our ejaculate earlier that day. We weren't completely convinced that it would work since we had never done anything like this before, but based on our assumptions and Madra's advice we gave it a try.

The effects took all of 10 seconds to make the 15 family members completely submissive and HAF (Horny As Fuck).

They all stripped naked on their own and then got down on their knees and waited for us to tell them what to do.

Dana addressed them first. "The liquid you just ingested is even now repairing your cunts to what they were before you had sex for the first time. Even your hymen has mended itself. Your breasts will seem perkier and your nipples will grow longer too. Your clits and nipples will be extra sensitive so that even the lightest touch will make your pussy sopping wet."

Gina continued, "We're going to have a shaving party ladies. One by one you are going to go into the bathroom where me and my sister have set up two separate stations to rid you of your pubic hair. You will find that the absence of hair down there will make you extremely horny. You will be tempted to touch yourself and relieve the itch that even now is beginning to grow deep inside your pussy. But no dildo will be able to scratch the itch inside of your cunt. There is hope though."

"And that's where I come in. You need to prove to me that you are worthy to have my cock inside of your pussy. How far are you willing to go to have me take your virginity again? Some of you may be thinking that this is ridiculous, but I'm here to tell you that it is not. If we do this thing together, you will serve me and only me. No other man will enter your thoughts after I tear through your mended hymen. Your cunts will belong to me. And if you haven't already guessed it, my cock alone is the only thing that will be able to scratch the itch inside of your pussy. And if you stroke my dick properly with your wet gash, I will orgasm and my sperm will heal the itch for a time." I told them and laughed.

"You will crave his semen to flood your twat as me and my sister do. That's why we decided to live together. We have the same itch deep inside our cunts and I will tell you that once the tingling begins, nothing can relieve it. Even a few weeks apart is enough to make us nearly go mad with lust." Dana said.

"We are constantly ravenous for Mark's semen and you will be too. We are currently looking for a large estate in Atlanta where we can all be together and be close to the man who has such amazing sexual abilities. And that's where you come in. We need more financing to pull this off. But if we can't, then you'll just have to settle for the 18 of us to get together once a year." Gina finished.

Nancy jumped to her feet. "Well let's get this party started because I can already feel the tingling inside of me and I am horny as fuck!" She blurted cheerfully and raced into the bathroom.

****

Gina and Dana had two stations set up in the bathroom.

The first station is where Gina had an electric razor and shaved off all the hair around their pubic area and inner thighs.

Then Dana was ready with shaving gel and razors to take everything off close to the skin.

Nancy went first and when Dana was finished shaving her Mom, she sent her into the shower to rinse everything off. Nancy was then put in charge of rinsing everyone off with the wand that she used to rinse herself.

The women then dried off and came walking out to me.

Debra was first to show up and I had her lay back on the bed. I inspected her naked pussy close up. She was already pretty turned on and as my fingers opened her lips she moaned, "Ohhhhh mmmm."

"You have more feeling down here now don't you?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh. Everything you are doing is so stimulating Mark." She moaned.

I opened her pussy lips and used 2 fingers to open her vagina and snapped a picture of her now intact hymen. This was the second time in two days that her hymen was restored. Her juices were really potent and her scent was making me horny. She was the first of 15 women that I was going to do the same thing to.

****

I completed this procedure with 13 of the 15 women. There were two holdouts, Sara and her sister Jane. Neither one believed that any of this was true. We were honestly surprised that there weren't more of them who rebelled in this way. So we didn't force them to do anything. They just sat together and watched.

I was still clothed at this point.

Dana handed all 13 women a shot and they downed it in one gulp. She then addressed the group.

"By now you were probably feeling the tingling deep in your vagina. This second shot will keep it at bay until Mark can get to it. Trust me when I say that you will be overjoyed that we gave you this because there is nothing worse than an itch that you cannot scratch." Dana smirked.

Sara and Jane began to cross and uncross their legs. They began to finger themselves and quickly grew uncomfortable.

"Fuck!" Jane cursed.

Sara jumped to her feet and ran into the bathroom. She poked her head out and shouted, "Dana and Gina will you take off my pubic hair please! This is insane!"

Dana and Gina winked at me and then casually walked into the bathroom together.

A few minutes later, Jane and Sara scurried out and just stood there and gawked as they stared at me standing there naked.

"No fucking way!" Sara said in shocked disbelief.

Nancy and her sister Cathy were stroking my cock and taking turns sucking it.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" They choked on my cock.

I was fingering Shelby's pussy and playing with Gwen's long nipples.

Dana and Gina handed Sara and her sister a shot and then drank it down. They then lit some joints and passed them around and we all got high together.

I pointed at Sara and her sister Jane and said, "Kiss for me."

"Ugh! No! That's considered incest." Jane said in disgust.

I smiled. I liked her disobedience.

"She sounds a lot like you did Gina. You remember that my horny little concubine?" I asked in her mind.

"I do Master. You want me to make an example out of her?" She asked.

"No sis, he wants you to go up to Sara and kiss her on the lips." Dana answered for me.

"You know me so well Dana." I told her and she smiled.

Gina walked over to Sara and kissed her on the lips. The stunned cousin just stood there and then slowly kissed her back.

Gina entered her mind and said, "Kissing me is so wrong cousin but it is just the tip of the iceberg. Even now I can feel your body resisting my touch. It is useless to fight it. Your mind is no match for me. You belong to me now. I plan to make an example out of you for defying Mark.