The Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"Un Hnn!...I can...Ohh!...feel...you...Unn!...coming...Unn!.. Inside me!...Unn!... You... Unn!...bastard!"

And as she gasped this out, Danni straight armed Steven in the chest and bore down on him with her loins. She was a strong girl and in a moment she had him flattened back out on the floor with his pulsing cock still spewing away inside her.

Her back arched and Steven watched in amazement as Danni's whole body tensed over him like a clock spring coiled tight and ready to unwind. Her eyes slowly fluttered closed and then, as the repeated splash of his hot come deep inside her triggered her own orgasm, they popped open.

"Ahhh!...Ahh shit!...Nahh!...Ahh!...Oh Goddd!..." she squealed. She leaned on Steven's chest with both hands, her arms stiff as her loins started to spasm with an intensity that made her whole body quiver in wracking spasms.

Her little pussy gripped Steven's spewing cock with a power that once again stopped his rush of sperm inside her.

"Oh shit!...No!...Not now!...Steven wailed as that searing ache started to build quickly again in his knotted testicles.

But then Danni's insides were clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing, over and over in powerful spasms that sent massive shudders rippling throughout her tiny frame. And now her silky cunt was feverishly milking Steven's cock, encouraging his waning flow and soon drawing up reserves of come that he didn't even know he had.

She dropped down on him so that she was laying on his chest and Steven threw his arms around her. The two young people clung to each other like shipwreck survivors, their bodies bucking and twitching as their separate orgasms pulsed trough their loins.

Steven later figured he might even have passed out there for a while because the next thing he was aware of was Danni, with her hands on her thighs, as she dismounted his now ropey length and stood up above him.

Even when she was standing above him, straddling his loins, she was distractedly straightening her skirt and patting her hair into some kind of order. She wasn't even looking down at Steven but staring off at some unseen spot in the distance.

Steven couldn't help but stare at the slow cascade of creamy sperm that was creeping down the inside of both her thighs and which the little blonde seemed totally unaware of.

"Ahhh!...Danni!...Geez! That was great! I really mean it! Thanks, I mean...like can I call you?..." Steven stammered hopefully.

Danni looked down at him like she was just waking up.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Nothing happened here. Absolutely nothing. You won't tell anything to anyone. Because there's nothing to tell. Do you understand me? And besides no one would believe you anyways. Now I'm going to see what they're doing in the kitchen. I'll see ya'."

And without waiting to see what if anything Steven had to say to that, Danni turned and walked off towards the kitchen.

Steven just lay there for a moment wondering if he had missed something here. He had just had an afternoon of the most awesome sex he had ever imagined and that was pretty unexpected. And he hadn't gotten killed by Lindsey's boyfriend and that was even more unexpected. And now Danni was babbling about it had all never happened like he was dreaming it or something.

And then it struck Steven like a bolt of lightning. It was the rings! Something about his dreams being a reality which would seem like a dream to anyone else. Holy shit! Was it possible? It seemed like the only explanation for what had happened in the last hour. It certainly hadn't been his irresistible boyish charm.

There were a couple of things he really had to do as he got to his feet and started getting dressed and dusted off. First he had to tell his sister and see what her reaction was. She wasn't the nerd that Steven was but still he bet she'd be pretty curious about the rings after this.

And then he had to find another opportunity to try the rings again and see what might happen. For some reason an image of the long legged, big titted Mrs. Blain popped into his mind. For a woman her age she had a really great body which she perpetually seemed to be flaunting in class with her ultra high heels and clinging skirts. But then he gave his head a shake. He probably wasn't quite ready yet to try wrestling in her weight class yet. She probably really would eat him alive if she got it in her mind to. Still, it was an intriguing thought. He'd have to survey the field for the next little while and then see.

He quietly closed the door behind him as he left Lindsey's and headed home to talk to his sister.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers