The Ripple Effect

Story Info
One occurrence leads to a serious of overlapping events.
15.7k words
4.77
34.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,225 Followers

Down in the cellar, Douglas was preoccupied with the thoughts running through his head. It had been a while since he had last been down here and over time, more boxes and items had been crammed into the small space. He had come across the box years ago and now wondered if, at some point, it had been disposed of. All of the boxes looked the same, brown cardboard with a lid and unfortunately for him, no one had taken the trouble to write on any box, what was inside them. He had no option, the only way to find it was to create a space and then restack them one by one after he had inspected their contents.

Forty minutes in and he had still not located it, Douglas beginning to wonder if this was all in vain and that the box and its contents had been destroyed. He was about to give up, disappointed, but deciding that the rewards were just not worth the effort.

And then he came across it. Lifting the lid, he glanced inside at the huge pile of "Girly" magazines that it contained, at least a couple of hundred, excited to have found them after all his effort. It didn't take him long, carrying an armful at a time, he took them up to his bedroom and piled them in the bottom of his wardrobe.

The house was empty, his family dispersed around town with it being a Saturday morning which was why Douglas had taken the opportunity to go rooting in the cellar on the off chance. Why had he gone looking now, the magazines had been there for a good while, at least several years? Something had happened a couple of weeks previously and suddenly he couldn't get certain thoughts out of his head.

His mother had been taking her bath and once finished, she had called down to him and asked for a brew. He had got up from lounging on the couch and had made her a cup of tea, carrying it carefully upstairs to her bedroom. When he entered, his mother had been dressed only in a large towel which was wrapped around her torso and a smaller one wrapped around her hair as she withdrew brushes and hairdryer from her dressing table drawer.

Having tossed the implements onto her bed, she turned and reached out for the cup and saucer and that was when it happened. Whether it was her swivelling motion or the act of raising her arm for her drink they would never know, but suddenly the towel covering her body was gone as it slid downwards to the floor.

Douglas stared at his mother's naked body, everything she had to offer was on show. It must only have been seconds before she retrieved the towel and covered herself, but in those seconds, Douglas noticed her still reasonably pert tits with their dark centres, her slightly rounded belly with its caesarean scar and the soft-looking downy hair which covered her pubic mound. As she bent to retrieve the towel, he also caught a momentary glance of her protruding pussy lips.

As his face coloured, his boner was instantaneous, the cup and saucer in his hand starting to chatter as his arm shook. Whether she had noticed the bulge in his pants, he had no idea, her face was the same colour as his own as she took the cup from him and apologised before he scuttled from her room.

Ensconced in his bedroom, he wanted to masturbate, but after what had just happened and with his mother still upstairs, the thought that she may come to his room to apologise again stopped him. Laid on his bed, he closed his eyes, the image of her nakedness still fresh and firmly imprinted on his brain and the throbbing of his penis persistent.

He didn't get a chance during the day, his mother constantly up and down the stairs, much to his disappointment, as she cleaned and hoovered. But that night, when everyone was in bed and the house was quiet, he pushed his covers back and gently stroked his cock as it expanded and stuck up from his belly. The feeling was exquisite as he closed his eyes and saw the vision of his naked mother once more. He imagined touching her titties, his mum purring as he played with her teats. It wasn't his hand wrapped around his cock; it was hers, as she wanked him off. When she invited him to touch her pussy the dam burst, cum spurting from his cock over his belly and dribbling down his hand.

His ejaculation had been so seismic that he couldn't rid himself of the thoughts he began having about her. To Douglas, it didn't matter that he was her son, presently all he could think about was having sex with his mum.

It wasn't that he'd had sex previously, despite having just turned eighteen, he was ashamed to admit that he was still a virgin and perhaps that was the reason why recently he had begun to notice his twin sister. Before his very eyes, she had blossomed from a gawky schoolgirl into an attractive teenager. There was a time a few years ago when he and his friends wouldn't have been seen dead in the company of girls, but now the female form seemed to hold some sort of hypnotic attraction.

His sister Adele was a case in point, go back a few years and she was the target of his teasing and pranks, her opinions ignored and discarded. But suddenly and without him realising, she had begun to change. In her short skirts, her legs had become enticing, the two small bumps on her chest seemed to increase in size month on month and the briefest glimpse of her panties pulled tight against her slit had him hot under the collar.

With the magazines now safely stowed in the bottom of his wardrobe, his thoughts turned to where he could hide them more securely. His mother was always hanging his clothes in there and she would quickly spot them so they couldn't stay in there for long. As he lay on his bed trying to think of a safe hiding place, his eyes alighted on the square loft hatch in the corner of his bedroom.

Pulling his chair beneath it, he could just about reach the hatch and open it and then get a hand to the folding ladder inside. Climbing the steps, he poked his head into the darkness above, he knew there was a light bulb up there, he'd seen his father use it, but for the life of him couldn't presently see the switch.

When at last he did locate it and turn it on, he was delighted to find the space empty. Not knowing how much time he would have, he raced back down to the cellar and retrieved the now empty box, carrying it up to his room and then up into the loft. Placing it to one side of the ladder, it took several trips to move the magazines to their new home as he popped the lid back on top, turned off the light and pushed the ladder back up into the hole before closing the hatch.

Douglas was pleased with himself. He'd place the box on its side so that stood on his chair he would be able to open the hatch, reach in and extract magazines to replace the few that he had kept down and placed beneath his mattress.

Over the next month, he started to work his way through them. The first few he had kept down held his attention for several weeks, the women beneath their covers must have been in their mid to late twenties. Big tits, little tits, saggy tits, all were there for him to browse, but the one thing he did notice and especially after having seen his mother naked, none of them showed pubic hair or the sight of a slit.

He hit gold on the third change, this time the magazines showed older women, thirties, forties and older, not only that but they showed everything, hairy and shaved, fannies held open so that he could see the glistening innards. And to cap it all, there were a couple of pages of women with a man, his cock buried deep in their pussy's, up their arses, or in their mouths.

Douglas seemed to spend each night wanking as he leafed through the pages, and then he came across a woman whose body looked very similar to his mother's. He lost count of how many times he masturbated to her, imagining it was his mum spreading her delights. He was even thinking of trying to find a photograph of her, cutting her head out and sticking it over the model's face.

And then the unexpected happened. He'd forgotten to lock his door one afternoon, immersed in one of the magazines when suddenly it opened, and his sister Adele walked in. He'd tried to hide the magazine immediately, but his guilty look and the prominent bulge in his pants attracted her attention.

'What you reading?' she asked.

'Nothing,' Douglas replied, his face colouring.

'Show me,' Adele insisted, making it plain that she wasn't going to budge until he did.

'You've got to promise not to say anything,' Douglas demanded, waiting until she promised before producing the magazine.

She leafed through the first few pages of females baring all and then came to the section where a man was having sex with a "mumsy" looking woman. Her gaze seemed to dwell on the collage of pictures, the man's cock hard and erect, the woman's hand wrapped around it as she slid the skin down, and then pictures of her with it in her mouth and finally in different positions with it up her fanny.

By the time she had reached the final page, Douglas could tell that her breathing had become louder and ragged. Turning back to the start of the section, she began leafing through them all again, stopping at certain pages which she seemed to stare at for ages.

'Have you done it yet?' she suddenly asked. Douglas lied, making out that it was at the very least, a weekly occurrence. 'Who with?' she demanded to know.

He coloured slightly, refusing to name names. 'That would not be very gentlemanly of me would it?'

Adele did not believe him, she judged by his response that he was still as much a virgin as she was, which was why she decided to tease him. The pictures in the magazine had turned her on, not the women on their own, but the pictures with a man, the pictures of erect cocks, they had ignited a fire in her belly.

It wasn't that she saw Douglas as anything other than her brother, it was just a way to pay him back for the years of teasing that she had endured.

'Do you...... you know...... touch yourself when you look at this magazine?' she suddenly asked.

Douglas went red and began to stammer as he tried to deny that anything like that took place because he was getting plenty.

'How about you do it for me then? Would you like me to watch while you play with yourself?' She teased him incessantly, waiting for his point-blank refusal. She didn't want to see her brothers penis, but it was fun seeing him confused and embarrassed.

At school, most of her friends had already allowed themselves to be seduced into sex, but she was holding out. She knew the reputations that some of the girls had got. 'An easy lay. Opens her legs for anyone.' Adele was determined that she wouldn't be classed as a slag like some of them.

The conversation was interrupted by their mother as she shouted up the stairs. 'Dad and I are just going out shopping. We'll be about an hour or so, behave yourselves.' It was followed by the sound of the front door closing and then of the car starting outside. Now that they were alone, Adele asked again, her eyes filled with devilment. Having looked through the magazine, and with the close proximity of his sister and her sudden request, Douglas was aroused but fearful that she would laugh if he got his cock out.

'Go on, please!' she wheedled, enjoying his look of consternation until suddenly, with fumbling fingers, he had unbuttoned his pants and slid them from his hips, his cock springing upwards now that it was free from any constraints.

Her sharp intake of breath made him bolder as he started to touch himself, easing the skin up and down his shaft as the thrill of having his sister watch him added to the sensations coursing through his body.

He had no need of the magazine as he closed his eyes and imagined his mother, his cock jerking sporadically as he caressed his flesh. He could feel the heat of Adele's body next to him, her arm and shoulder touching his as she watched fascinated while he pleased himself.

'Fucking hell!' he suddenly spat out, his eyes immediately jerking open as Adele's fingers touched his plump knob, now glistening with pre-cum.

It was like an electric shock travelling through his body but even more intense. 'You don't mind, do you?' she stammered, staring at him intently. She had never intended for it to go this far, but the sudden sight of his erection had held her spellbound, Adele finding her fingers twitching with the urge to touch it and see what it felt like. She wasn't thinking about sex, it was more the curiosity of wondering what a real cock would feel like in her hand.

Douglas managed to shake his head, his hand still tossing himself off as his sister's fingers began to wander up and down his shaft. He couldn't control his voice anymore, moans and groans flowing from his lips especially when she touched the sensitive area beneath his knob.

'Let me,' she whispered as she moved his hand out of the way and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, imitating what he had been doing to himself as she tossed him off.

With Adele in control, he hadn't lasted long, his hips rising and falling as he fucked her hand. 'Oh, God, fucking hell..... oh fuck..... fuck..... yeah, oh yes, yes, yesssssss!'

His cock jerked rapidly in her hand, white cream spurting from its tip and splashing across his belly and her hand as she continued to pump his shaft up and down until he begged her to stop.

When his breathing finally slowed and he opened his eyes and turned his head towards her, Adele was grinning insanely at him and seemed well pleased with herself.

'Was that alright?' she asked.

Douglas had a sudden impulse to grab her face and kiss her for some reason, masturbating himself was a great feeling, Adele doing it for him had been out of this world and he had no words to express how fantastic it had been. But the thought of kissing his sister was immediately rejected, she would probably scream blue murder if he tried something like that.

'What do you think?' he asked, indicating his stomach covered in cum.

She giggled as he handed her some tissues to wipe herself while he took a bunch and wiped his cock and stomach before pulling his pants and briefs back into place.

Feeling more confident now, Douglas asked her a similar question. 'Have you ever touched yourself, sis?'

Adele suddenly seemed to revert to being his sister again, blushing as she shyly nodded her head.

'Would you let me watch the next time you, do it?' Douglas enquired hesitantly. The very thought of watching a female touch herself was having an immediate effect, so far his only views of a naked woman had been the magazines and that brief glimpse of his mum.

She seemed to take a few moments while she considered his request, refusing to look at him as she asked, 'Do you want to watch me now?'

'Yeah!' he managed to get out, surprised that she had agreed so easily.

Adele raised her skirt and then her hips as she wriggled out of her panties, Douglas already finding it hard to breathe as he got his first view of her fanny and the sparse covering of her pubic area. She adjusted the pillows and lay back, raising her legs slightly and opening them wide as she ran a finger along her slit. He watched her intently as her pussy slowly started to open until at last, she pushed a finger inside her cunt, sliding it in and out.

She turned her head, watching her brother's face as she fingered herself, her excitement quickly mounting. 'Would you like to do it for me?' she asked him breathlessly, feeling even more excited when he nodded his head.

Douglas followed her lead, his middle finger sliding in and out of his sisters cunt as she began to moan. At first, it was just a deep growl in her throat, but as she asked him to do it faster, her voice got louder, Adele urging him on, constantly moving his hand and showing him where to touch. By the time her pussy began making slopping noises, her arms were around his neck, her face pressed tightly against his shoulder as she panted and cried out.

When he turned his head to look at her, she suddenly kissed him, her mouth grinding against his as she issued muffled cries, his finger now pumping into her cunt as fast as he could make it go.

And then his hand was wet, her hips bouncing off the mattress as she called out. He'd wondered for a moment if he was hurting her, but she had urged him to keep going as he thought she was going to throttle him, her arms squeezing his neck so tightly.

After she had recovered and left for her own room to make herself decent, Douglas continued to lay on his bed. 'So that is what sex feels like,' he was thinking to himself, the urge to do something similar with his mother, strong, and making his cock hard once more.

He heard his parents return and his sister descend the stairs, how he wished that he could engineer a situation where his mum may consider allowing him to touch her like that, but he just instinctively knew it would never happen.

Douglas and Adele were the youngsters while Blanche their sister was older by several years. They were eighteen, she was nearly twenty-three. His mother had given birth to her eldest daughter at twenty-two, she had always wanted more, but after four years of trying she had begun to settle for the fact that perhaps that would be her only one. And then suddenly he and Adele had come along, their family now complete.

Weeks had passed since the episode in his bedroom, his sister having made no mention of it since, and he had accepted the fact that it had probably been a one-off.

His parents were going away for a couple of days and while he and Adele were old enough to look after themselves, Blanche was left in overall control. They both knew that they would see nothing of her, she had been dating the same lad for the last couple of years and with their parents out of the way, undoubtedly she would spend most of her time at his flat.

Blanche had gone out after tea that evening, promising she wouldn't be late, but knowing their sister, Douglas and Adele thought the likelihood of her returning was slim. After watching tv, he had gone up to his room and changed into his pyjama's, lying on his bed as he leafed through another magazine which he had just retrieved from the loft space.

He heard the knock on his door and then Adele came into his room, also dressed in her nightwear.

'Is that the same one or a different one?' she asked.

'Different,' he said as she came and plonked herself down on his bed next to him.

Together they looked through the photos, this magazine completely full of couples having sex. By the time they got to the last page, both of them were breathing heavily and the bulge in his pyjama bottoms was quite conspicuous.

'It's hot in here!' Adele exclaimed, 'Do you mind if I take my nightdress off?'

Of course, Douglas didn't mind, watching excitedly as she pulled it over her head before she leaned back against the bedhead, now completely naked. 'Why don't you join me?' she asked mischievously.

It didn't take him long before he too was naked, his cock sticking upright as together they went through the magazine once more. Adele's hand was wrapped around his cock long before they got to the last page, while he was smitten by her shapely tits. They were still smaller than his mothers, but when he ran his hand over them, they were soft and smooth, Adele whimpering when he touched her nipples.

'Can I kiss you?' he asked, their lips coming together after she had nodded her head. The kiss was slow and lingering and by the time it came to an end, Adele was pressing her body tightly against him, his cock rubbing against her belly and mound as she gyrated her hips.

She tossed him off while he fingered her, their mouths continually coming together. His knob was shiny and slippery, her fanny full of her juices when she broke away from the kiss and whispered in his ear.

'Will you do it to me?'

Douglas was stunned. He kind of knew what he was supposed to do, but he had never done it before.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,225 Followers