The Ripple Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Blanche and her husband were at work and she had taken a few days off from her job. Adele was out somewhere with friends and Douglas was lounging about the house, college finished for the next eight weeks. His friends were away with their families presently and so he was going through the normal teenage ritual of being bored.

He had been downstairs mooching about when she told him she had a bit of a headache and that she was going to lie down for a while, and he should call her in an hour or so. The day was warming up nicely as she walked into her bedroom and undressed, putting on a shorty, lightweight robe to cover her nudity.

Opening her bedroom door just enough, she positioned it so that if her son passed, he would be able to see in. She then arranged herself on the bed, opening her robe slightly and making it look like it had come unfastened while she slept, as she closed her eyes.

Perhaps she did doze for a little while, she wasn't sure. But she suddenly got the feeling that someone was watching her. Susan wanted to open her eyes and turn her head, but now she felt fearful of doing so. There was no one else in the house, so if someone was looking at her, it could only be Douglas. Time seemed to tick by slowly, Susan lying perfectly still, 'This is ridiculous,' she thought, making a pretence of slowly coming awake.

As she stretched, yawned, and opened her eyes, she could see nothing of her son, but within moments, a knock came at her door and his voice called out that just over an hour had passed. So, he had been there, he had stood at her door looking at her naked body. The realisation sent a shiver and a thrill through her as she once again imagined his cock filling her pussy.

Douglas couldn't believe his luck, he had come up to his room about twenty minutes after his mother had gone upstairs, thinking to browse through a couple of the magazines which he hadn't touched in a while. As he passed his mother's room he had glanced in and stopped, there was no way he could miss her lying partially naked on her bed, her robe having slipped open.

He must have stood there for a good half hour as she slept and he rubbed softly at his cock, the bulge in his pants growing impatient and needing urgent attention. But there was no way he could attend to it without missing out on this chance which may never come again.

That night, he retrieved her picture from the loft where he had put them once she announced she was going to clean his room. His hands ran up and down his glans as he masturbated, sometimes looking at the picture and other times closing his eyes and remembering his mother naked on her bed. How he wished he had dared to open her door further and go in.

As he imagined his cock sliding in and out of her cunt, his mother pleading with him to cum inside her, he shot his load, white cream spurting from his shaft and expertly caught in a tissue.

Much to his surprise, the next day she again said she was going to lay down for a while and to bring her up a brew in an hour. If he had thought about it properly, he may have wondered why she had done the same thing two days in a row. As it was, his thoughts centred on whether her door would be open again and what the chances were of him seeing her naked once more.

As she had done the previous day, Susan set the scene, the door open a little more this time so that if she squinted through partly closed eyes, she would be able to see him stood there. Again, she arranged herself, her robe open enough to tantalise her son but still making it look like it had opened of its own accord. She was shaking as she closed her eyes, her body full of excitement and nervous energy.

Susan suddenly came alert, sure she had just heard the creak of a stair step. Calming her breathing as much as she could, she breathed slow and deeply, making it sound as though she was asleep. After several minutes in this position, sure that she was being watched, she squinted, peering through nearly closed eyelids.

Her son was standing just outside her bedroom door and was quietly but intently watching her. She continued to lay still, opening her eyes slightly more and suddenly noticing the bulge at his groin.

Douglas couldn't believe his luck again, it was like a repeat of yesterday as he stood and admired his mother's naked body, his cock throbbing as intently as it had done yesterday. What he would have really liked to do was to whip it out and toss himself off.

He was gently rubbing at his penis when the sound of her voice stopped him in his tracks, shock dispelling any calmness he had been feeling.

'I know you're there. Why are you staring at me?'

A year previously, he had bolted, embarrassed at seeing his mother naked. Time had moved on though, nowadays he was dating and the regular episodes with his sister had given him confidence in himself and his abilities.

'Because you are beautiful...... ' he stammered, Susan's heart missing a beat, 'and sexy, and a pleasure to look at.'

What sprang into her head quickly was the reason he had her photograph and a sudden realisation of what it was being used for.

'Is that why you have a photo of me?' she asked. 'Where did you find it?'

'It was in the cellar.' Came his reply.

Susan stretched, opened her eyes, and rolled onto her back, sitting propped up slightly. Although she moved her robes, she did not attempt to cover herself completely.

'Are you going to stand out there all day or are you going to come in?'

Douglas stood at the bottom of her bed and fidgeted, Susan trying to look at his face but her eyes continually flitting to the bulge that threatened to hold her attention completely.

'So how long has this been going on? She asked. He looked a little shamefaced as he told her it had been over twelve months, which surprised her.

'So do you use my picture to...... ahem. You know?' She couldn't bring herself to use the word. She was older than him, she was his mother for god's sake and yet here she was acting like she was younger than he was. Little did she know how different her youngest daughter would have handled this situation.

'Sometimes,' Douglas said embarrassingly. His voice trembled and internally he was shaking like a leaf, but he was convinced that something was going on, he just hadn't worked out what yet.

'Do you think that's appropriate?' Susan asked, trying to make herself sound like an adult.

'I suppose not, but then neither is my mother lying naked on her bed with the door open,' he shot back, catching her out.

Susan moved sideways, making space on the bed. His answer had taken her by surprise, did he know what she was up to? Was he going to bring up the subject of that night? She patted the bed next to her, 'Come and take a seat.'

Douglas sat down and swivelled as he stretched out next to her, his bulge more prominent now that he was partly laid down.

Susan still wasn't sure what to say or do next and so asked what to her was the most obvious question.

'Have you been fantasising about me?'

Douglas took his time before answering his mother, becoming certain bit by bit, that this situation had been engineered. He wondered how much to disclose, what to tell her and of course, how to tell her, he couldn't use the words he used with his sister.

'Yes, I've fantasised about you,' he finally said.

'So, what do we do in these fantasies of yours?'

Douglas couldn't help but find her question funny, giving her an enigmatic smile as he turned his head and said, 'Come on mum. What do you think we do in my fantasies, sit, and talk about the weather?' He chuckled but she noticed that his eyes kept dropping to her breasts.

'But why? she asked. 'Does it not bother you that I'm your mum. Should you really be thinking of me in that way? Besides that, I am not young anymore, I'm a middle-aged woman and I'm sure I'm not beautiful.... or sexy.'

He turned properly onto his side now, in that way he would get a constant view of her tits. 'You look as beautiful and as sexy to me as you did in those pictures...... when were they, twenty years ago?'

She was momentarily shocked, so he had seen the rest of the pictures and the things she was doing to herself in them.

'Where are they?' she asked.

'Don't worry, they are safely hidden away.'

The conversation went back and forth for a while longer, Susan getting a thrill and feeling the excitement of being naked in front of her son. Douglas felt blessed that he was being allowed to look at her nudity as he memorised every inch of her that he could see.

'So, what do we do now?' she asked, as she turned to face him, her robe slipping open even more.

Douglas considered he had one chance only, either this would work, or he was about to get his face slapped.

'Well, I could go and make you your brew.... or.' He leant forward suddenly and kissed her.

He took his mother by surprise, her eyes opening wide as their lips were suddenly pressed together. It lasted momentarily before her eyes closed, her arms going around him as she melted into the kiss.

Susan's body was buzzing, she could feel herself trembling in his arms and waiting for that first touch. But he broke the kiss and still hadn't touched her.

'That was a bit forward of you. What makes you think you can satisfy a mature woman like me?'

She said it in a way so that he knew she was joking, but tried to keep her face serious.

'What makes you think you can keep up with a youngster like me?' he asked with a grin as he pulled his t-shirt over his head and proceeded to remove his pants and shorts.

By the time he was naked, Susan was finding it hard to breathe, especially when she got a view of his erection.

Douglas had been intent on teasing and arousing her, but Susan had different ideas. She didn't need arousing; she was already desperate to be fucked. When he kissed her again and she felt his throbbing flesh pressing against her she forced him onto his back and straddled his hips, ecstatic at feeling his cock rubbing against her quim again. Raising herself, she grabbed his shaft, pushed it against her fanny and dropped like a stone, groaning loudly as it filled her. She desperately wanted this to happen before either of them came to their senses and changed their minds.

Firmly ensconced on his dick, she relaxed, slowly taking the time to tease her son as she tantalisingly removed her robe. Susan watched her sons face, easily seeing the excitement in his eyes and the rapture plastered across his features as he gave her a look of adoration.

Leaning forward on outstretched arms, she dangled her tits over his face and giggled like a schoolgirl as his head kept popping up, his lips kissing and trying to suck at her nipples. As she began to rock back and forwards, Susan lifted higher each time, enjoying the sensations as his cock was withdrawn and then as it filled her again. Douglas's hands went to her tits, fondling and squeezing her full ample flesh as it swung above him, her erect nipples being pinched by his fingers and thumbs frequently.

Susan loudly groaned each time he applied pressure, loving her teats being abused. By now she was highly aroused, her son's groin wet with the juices that she secreted as she continued to bounce up and down on his shaft.

Gripping her buttocks Douglas began fucking his mother with gusto, her blank unseeing eyes staring at him as her mouth hung open and she panted and squealed.

'Holy fuck, this is so good,' she managed to exclaim just as she started to climax.

Throwing her head back, Susan howled, exquisite pleasure coursing through her body as her orgasm and her son's still pounding cock carried her along. The sensations seemed never-ending, culminating in her feeling his cock jerk inside her cunt as he filled her with his seed, prolonging her climax as he continued to fuck her.

When his hips finally came to a rest Susan collapsed on top of him, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

Oh my god, that was good, that was so fucking good!' She was talking as much to herself as she was to her son. Her body felt completely satisfied, but empty, as though all the energy had been drained from it. While she had only originally come upstairs to pretend to sleep, at that moment she could have closed her eyes and slept soundly.

That wasn't going to happen as far as Douglas was concerned. When she rolled from him, slumping on her back and slightly spreadeagled, he turned on his side so that he could further inspect her body.

She may have been middle-aged, but to Douglas, she looked delectable. Laid on her back, her tits flattened slightly and parted. He laid his hand on the curve of her rounded belly, feeling it rise and fall as she breathed. His hand began to roam over her smooth supple flesh, up to her breasts as he gently fondled both mammaries, taking delight at tweaking her nipples and making them harden.

As he toyed with her, teasing, and slowly arousing her again, her breathing rather than slowing started to increase, his hands wandering over her body as their lips met. The kiss was exciting and tantalising, full of passion and promise, their mouths grinding together. When his fingers found her protruding pussy lips, opened them, and slid into her, Susan's hips responded as they lifted from the bed, forcing her cunt against his hand.

'He was so young,' she thought, 'Still a boy,' but as he brought her body alive once more, Susan cast the thought aside, happy for him to do whatever he wanted to her.

She was about to complain when his fingers were removed, but before she could say anything she felt the head of his shaft pushing against her open and wet fanny. And then she groaned and gasped as it slid up her passage, its travel hitting sensitive nerves as it went. Susan's legs went around his hips, dragging him deeper into her cunt with each thrust of his hips as he steadily increased her arousal.

Douglas watched her tits bounce back and forth as he fucked her. He couldn't resist grabbing them, squeezing, and making them bulge, her nipples standing upright and inviting his lips and mouth to suckle on them. Susan kept grabbing his face and kissing his mouth, her cries of pleasure increasing especially when he knelt upright, withdrew a little and opened her pussy so that he could gently rub at her clitoris, something his sister Adele always loved.

She was so close Douglas thought, his own ejaculation not far away. His thrusting increased, his cock slamming into his mother's cunt as she writhed beneath him using language that turned the air blue. And then she threw her head back and arched her back, her fingers clawing at him as he made her climax.

'Oh fuck, oh my god. Yes Douglas, yes that's it, yes, yes, yesss.'

Seconds later he joined her as his cock spat his load deep inside her fanny, his pounding of her genitals continuing until he dropped from exhaustion.

Knackered, Susan curled up against him. 'Perhaps he had been right,' she thought, 'would she be able to keep up with his youthfulness and energy.'

By the time they had fucked for the third time it was mid-afternoon, they had spent nearly half the day in bed. Susan had things she needed to do before the others arrived home at tea-time and reluctantly swung her legs over the edge of the bed, realising that they felt like they wouldn't support her.

After a quick shower, she felt refreshed. She had refused her son entrance to the bathroom while she was in there, knowing that there was every chance he would want to join her in the shower, and she would never have tea ready on time.

That evening she was grateful that her son behaved impeccably, making no mention of what they had done and then disappearing up to his room once their meal was finished. On the pretence of going to the toilet, Susan went up to his room. Closing the door partly behind her she grabbed his face and kissed him.

'Thank you, thank you, thank you,' she whispered breathlessly 'I can't tell you how you have made me feel. But if you wanted to repeat it......?'

She could tell by the look on his face that was what he wanted to hear.

'You must promise not to say anything to anyone,' she told him.

'Don't worry,' Douglas said with a mischievous glint in his eye, 'I'll take care of you.' Susan laughed softly; she knew exactly what he was implying.

That was the start of their affair, the rest of her week off was spent in bed each day with her son as Susan got herself shagged time and time again. Although she wouldn't ever have admitted it, she was quite looking forward to going back to work, at least she would get a rest. She had underestimated her son's ability to perform, and no longer could she complain she wasn't getting enough, she'd had more sex in that week than she'd had in the last six months.

Over the next two years, their lives would change, but no one could foresee the future and so, for the present, Susan and her son consummated their affair at any opportunity.

There were hiccups along the way, several times they nearly got caught, but it all added to the fun and the thrill of their illicit relationship.

Douglas was always careful not to make any remarks when the rest of the family were about, but when he got her alone, he couldn't keep his hands to himself. The neighbours must have wondered what when on in their house when his father, Adele and Blanche were out, his mother could be quite vocal and would scream when he chased her up the stairs to her bedroom, pinching her bottom as they went. Over time and without knowing, he slowly replaced his father in the bedroom department, although it was only later that he came to learn of it.

Douglas took the stairs two at a time, dumped his college bag in the corner of his room and collapsed onto his bed placing his arms behind his head as he relaxed. Lately, he had been feeling philosophical, pondering the changes that had happened within his family and in his life.

He and Adele had just turned twenty, both of them at the same college. Whilst she seemed to have been dating the same lad forever, it did not stop the very infrequent bouts of sex that she had with Douglas.

He thought about her often and how it had happened. At the very beginning, yes, he noticed as she began to change from a young girl into a teenager, but he had never had any thoughts concerning her as regards sex.

It wasn't that he hadn't noticed her legs getting shapely or her burgeoning bosom. The fact that she had a nice bottom or any of the other changes that altered the shape of her body, it was just that he did not see her in a sexual way, she was his sister.

The turning point or trigger in his own life had been the day when he had caught that first glance of his mother's naked body. Douglas couldn't let the image go, perhaps it was because she was the first woman he had seen in the flesh. Whatever it was he had become besotted with her, maybe as far as becoming obsessed and even though to this day he wasn't sure how it had happened, at nineteen his fantasy had been fulfilled when he slept with her.

Blanche his older sister was married and had moved out from home and in with her new husband, renting a house out near his college. He saw her frequently when she visited, but they had never been that close, probably because of the age difference.

For all the dreams and fantasies, he'd had about his mum, surprisingly it was Adele whom he first had sex with. Again, he had never been sure how it had come about, that first episode being initiated by her.

Things had started slowly between him and his mum, it was like there was something in the background that neither of them realised, but once they did, it began to escalate. Whenever the opportunity arose, they would fuck and then sit and chat afterwards and it was how he learnt that as far as she was concerned, her marriage to his father was over. Slowly, she became his preference, girlfriends coming and going in rapid succession. From what she said, he had become her preference as well she told him one time, he was the only one that she now had sex with.