The Ripple Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then finally there had been a blazing row one day and his father had left. His mum's suspicions that he had been having an affair behind her back were founded, the last thing they heard he had moved in with this woman and Douglas had taken over his duties in the bedroom.

He was still pondering how everything had happened when a knock came at his door, it opened and Adele strolled into his room, plonking herself next to him on the bed. At least now they were not as squashed up as they used to be, his old single had gone, replaced with a double bed.

'Hi,' she said, 'You tired?'

Douglas shook his head, 'Just musing and thinking about the past.'

'Let it go,' Adele laughed, 'What's done is done.'

There was silence for a few minutes before he spoke again.

'Can I ask you a question/'

'You already have done,' she quipped and laughed again, turning on her side to face him.

'That very first time, what made you want to do something like that? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's just that it has always been a puzzle.

She went quiet for a moment before she spoke. 'Honestly, when I came into your room, the thought had never entered my head. I suppose sitting here next to you and leafing through those magazines turned me on. Looking at pictures of hard cocks was thrilling, but I still had no desire to see yours,' she giggled

'I was saying all those things to tease you, just like you used to do to me. You could have knocked me down with a feather when you went through with it and whipped your cock out. The trouble was, that once I saw it, I just had this urge to touch it.'

'I'm sure there were plenty of lads who would have let you see theirs,' Douglas replied.

'Probably,' said Adele, 'You were just in the right place at the right time.

'So, why did you come back a second time?'

'That was simple,' she told him, 'after we did that, I knew I wanted sex. Yes, there were lads I could have chosen, but I worried that afterwards, they would have gone around telling their mates. I knew you wouldn't, that you would keep it secret. And I now know I made the right decision.'

Adele glanced at her watch, a mischievous look in her eyes as she turned her attention back to him.

'We have an hour before mum gets home,' she said quietly as her hand slid into his groin and began rubbing at his cock.

Naked and side by side, Douglas took her from behind, his cock pumping into her cunt as his hand reached over and cupped her tits, nowadays nearly as large as his mothers. Adele groaned loudly as he twisted her nipple and sank his dick into her flesh once more.

As much as she loved her fella she could never deny her brother, her arousal ramping up rapidly as Douglas fucked her and played with her tits. Sex with her boyfriend was good, but there was something extra special about having her brother's cock inside her quim.

With one hand beneath her and playing with her tits, his other hand reached between her legs, Adele opening them wider and giving him greater access. He found her clit, pushed back its hood, and gently massaged it, his sister going mad as she began to shiver and shake.

And then he was fucking her ferociously, her body twisting as she tried to get more of him inside her and calling his name over and over again as she orgasmed, her fanny full of cum mixing with her juices as Douglas continued to pound her.

They were cleaned up and decent by the time their mother arrived home, Douglas, still not able to get over the fact that he was shagging his mother and sister and had so far managed to keep it a secret from them both.

After tea, Adele disappeared leaving Douglas and Susan alone.

Have you anything planned?' she asked. Douglas shook his head. Currently, he was without a girlfriend, not that it particularly bothered him.

'Give me a couple of minutes,' she said as she disappeared upstairs.

When his mother returned, she had changed, gone were her work clothes, in their place she wore black stockings, the tops of which he could see because her skirt was so short. The shirt she wore must have been at least a size too small for her because the front gapped, the buttons straining to keep it fastened across her breasts.

'Get undressed for me' she told him as she pulled the curtains closed.

Naked and sat on the couch with his cock pointing skywards, She came and opened her legs as she straddled his before sitting in his lap, the skirt riding upwards and exposing her stocking tops, an expanse of, creamy white thigh and the tiny black panties, split at the crotch, that she wore.

Two distinct protrusions in the front of the shirt attracted his attention, his mother's nipples were already hard and trying to force their way through the material. When he reached out to touch them, his hand was slapped away.

'No, no, no. You're not allowed to touch yet,' she said in a husky voice.

Making a claw shape with her fingers, she encircled his engorged knob, swivelling it around and then over and under as she increased his arousal, his breathing getting faster and coarser. When she got him to a point where he was trying to hump her hand, she withdrew it, using her fingers now to tease her nipples.

One by one she unfastened the button of her shirt, pulling it open to display a half-cup bra, most of her tits and especially her teats hanging over the edge of the cup. His hands were itching to touch her, but still, she denied him, slapping him away each time he attempted. Still teasing, she lifted her left breast from its housing, cupping it and pushing it upwards as she bent her head, stuck out her tongue and licked at the elongated teat.

'Jesus,' Douglas thought, if he didn't fuck her soon, he was going to burst.

When Susan had him ready, she slid from his lap, removing her shirt followed by her bra. And then she knelt between his open legs, grabbed his shaft, and leant forward, smiling as she ran her tongue over her lips and opened her mouth. In the next second his hips lifted from the couch as his cock was enveloped by her warm mouth, her tongue licking and running over its plump head before her hand started sliding up and down his shaft.

She wanked him vigorously, Douglas crying out continually and trying to warn her it was too fast and too soon. She paid no heed, her hand tossing him off faster as he closed his eyes, raised his hips, and was about to shoot his load into her mouth when she suddenly stopped and gripped the base of his shaft tightly. She kept her grip until his imminent release subsided and then pulled him from the couch, exchanging places with him as she pulled her skirt up to her waist and grabbed her legs, raising and opening them wide.

'Fuck me. Fuck your slut of a mother. Come on, ram your cock into me.'

Douglas didn't need any further coercion as he grabbed her ankles, opened her further still and plunged his cock into her sopping wet cunt, fucking her as fast and furiously as he could while she screamed and cried her enthusiasm for what he was doing.

'God,' he thought, 'She was fucking wet through,' his cock continuing to pound her snatch and the room full of the sound of wet flesh slapping together. He took her to the brink and stopped, withdrawing his cock long enough to rip her panties from her before grasping her ankles once more and raising her legs again. This time though he aimed for a different orifice as his shaft slid up her arse and he brutally sodomised her.

'Play with yourself. Finger your cunt for me, just like you did in your pictures.'

Susan's hand shot out as she alternated between fingering her pussy and rubbing at her clit, her sons cock continuing to invade her back passage.

And then she climaxed, her fingers jammed inside her cunt as she screamed and cried, her body shaking violently as she felt his cum burst inside her arse, an exotic erotic floating feeling sweeping over her as her orgasm carried her away into senselessness.

Douglas was cradling her when she came too. She was as happy as she had ever been, even the sex when she was young had not been this fantastic. She didn't miss her husband, she didn't even think of him, her son was giving her what she wanted and more.

'Douglas? Are you on a half-day tomorrow?' His mother called to him from the kitchen as she made herself a hot drink to take up to bed with her. Adele had already retired, and he was just finishing watching the end of a program. What he would have liked to have done was go upstairs with his mother and spend the night in her bed, but with his sister at home, it just wasn't possible. This was probably for the best because if they ever found out he was shafting the both of them, his life wouldn't be worth living.

'Yeah, mum. I should be finished just before twelve.'

She came in carrying her cup and put it on a side table as she handed him a bunch of letters.

'Be a sweety tomorrow. Call in at your sisters on the way home and drop these off. All you have to do is push them through the letterbox.'

Douglas promised he would as she hesitated for a moment, glanced around her, and then leant forward, allowing her robe to hang open and giving him a view of her tits as she kissed him and rubbed at his prick.

'Think of me when you wank to my pictures,' she teased, picking up her cup and heading upstairs, leaving him with a painful boner.

With his lecture finished, Douglas slung his bag over his shoulder. It was only a five-minute walk to Blanche's house and was on his route home anyway. As he was posting the letters through her door, it opened, Douglas hadn't expected his sister to be home.

'Hi, come on in,' she invited. 'Do you want a brew or would you rather a beer?'

Douglas settled for a coffee; it was too early for him to start drinking. Blanche enquired after their mother and her sister, the two of them sitting and chatting at the dining table which felt slightly strange to Douglas because it wasn't something they had really done in the past. Yes, they had talked, but normally at home with his sister or mother also in attendance, it had been very rare that he would have had a one to one with his eldest sister.

'Do you miss dad?' she asked him, Douglas shrugging his shoulders. It wouldn't be prudent to explain that he wasn't bothered about his father moving out, especially as it meant that he got to spend more time in his mother's bed.

'Are you and Adele behaving?' Blanche suddenly asked, Douglas, considering it a strange question. They were no longer kids, and even when they were, they certainly hadn't misbehaved to an extent that would warrant a comment from his sister.

He gave her a puzzled look, 'What are you asking Blanche. Adele and I always behave, and we help mum as much as we can.'

His sister seemed embarrassed by her question, looking as though she wanted to ask something but didn't know where to start or how to phrase her words.

She started slowly, trying to drop hints as she went along. 'Remember when mum and dad went away for a few days?'

Douglas remembered very well, even though it was now several years ago.

'Remember that I went out that evening?'

Douglas nodded. 'Even though you were supposed to be keeping an eye on us.'

His sister's face seemed to colour as she continued. 'It was late when I got back, and you were both asleep.' He chuckled at that. 'It was always late when you got back sis, neither of us expected you to be home when you said. Anyway, we were fine.'

Blanche coughed several times, as though clearing her throat. 'You were both in the same bed when I got home.' Douglas immediately knew where she was going with this, she had put two and two together, and for once, had got the right answer.

He presumed that as she hadn't said anything to either Adele or himself and certainly not to his parents after all this time, she wasn't going to go blabbing now. Sitting back in his chair, he gave her a mysterious smile.

Perhaps we just fell asleep together,' he said. He could tell by the look on his sisters face that she wasn't accepting that as an excuse.

Blanche coughed again, wishing now that she hadn't started this conversation. She still thought of her brother as he had been, five or six years ago, today he looked very different. He wasn't unattractive she was forced to admit to herself and while at one time she had towered over him, nowadays he stood as tall if not taller than she was. He had filled out over the preceding years, his penchant for playing the game of rugby having given his muscles.

'Well, if that was the case, why were you both naked?'

Douglas leaned forward, he now knew that she suspected something had happened. Giving her a supercilious smile, he asked.

'How do you know we were naked?'

'Because I lifted the covers and looked.' Blanche appeared uncomfortable; her face having coloured again. 'Had you and Adele been...... you know...... playing?'

Douglas wanted to laugh out loud but instead made his face look serious as he decided to have some fun with her.

'No, we hadn't been playing.' He paused for effect, 'We'd been having sex. Adele and I had been fucking.'

He thought Blanche was going to have a heart attack, her face looked stricken and drained of colour.

'I...... I presume that it...... (cough) doesn't happen anymore?'

'Douglas gave her a twinkling smile as he leaned even closer and lowered his voice. 'Why would you presume that?'

For the next thirty-five minutes, she asked questions and he explained in graphic detail what he and Adele had got up to, even inventing things that had never happened as he watched his older sister start to fidget, her chest rising and falling rapidly even though he could tell she was trying to control it.

Blanche felt hot, sweat was running down her back. But that wasn't the worst of her problems, it was what was happening between her legs, that intense demand in her fanny was beginning to dominate her thoughts.

'Anyway, why bring it up after all this time?' Douglas asked, 'or have you got an ulterior motive. Is that it? Are you wondering what it would be like if you and I went upstairs to your bedroom?'

He was enjoying himself, as well as getting aroused at the same time. It was thrilling to talk dirty to his sister, the look on her face telling him that she was struggling to control herself.

Blanche immediately began trying to deny his accusation, her problem was that some of what he had just said was true. She refused to answer him, coming out with questions of her own. 'So, if you say it is still going on, why? You have had girlfriends, Adele's got a boyfriend. Why are you still having sex with each other?'

Douglas actually thought about her question, it was a good one. There had been girlfriends and there was his mother, so why did he still look forward to bedding his sister, likewise, why was bedding his mum always so special?

For once he was serious as he explained. 'I suppose that any relationship gets stale after a while, look at mum and dad. It's not as if Adele and I are jumping into bed every day, it's only occasionally. I think that is what makes the difference, we have no routine, we don't know when it will happen, it is just spontaneous., coupled with the fact that she is my sister, it adds a level to the sex that is impossible to find elsewhere.'

Blanche was wavering, her head full of images of Douglas and Adele having sex. The more they talked, the more he answered her questions, the greater was the demand between her legs.

She suddenly asked another question and then wondered why she had. 'Did you ever think of me like that?' She cursed herself, why did she want to know and why did it matter?

'Honestly Blanche, NO!' her stomach lurched. 'Don't get me wrong, you were extremely attractive, fit even. But I suppose it was the age difference back then, Adele and I had lots in common, plus we are twins, you and I had little in common. Does that still apply, No! You are still attractive and I am old enough now to appreciate that.'

He stopped for a moment and stared at her intently. 'If the opportunity arose now, would I dismiss it?' Douglas shook his head. 'If it happened, then I would find it just as pleasurable as I do with Adele.'

Blanche was struggling to control her breathing, her nipples were hard and her panties damp, her body crying out for sex.

She knew what her brother was saying without him having to come right out with it. 'What the fuck did she do?' she was wondering. He was just sitting there looking at her, did she make a move on him, he had already implied he was open to the idea. Was she? The thought of doing something like that with him was making her feel embarrassed.

Douglas could see her hesitancy and knew she was on the verge. 'Come here,' he said and smiled.

'What?' Blanche asked shuffling in her chair. 'Just come here, I promise not to bite.' Hesitantly she stood, slowly making her way across to him.

He patted his knee, 'Sit!' Blanche sat in his lap, her legs hanging over the side of the chair. She waited but her brother did not attempt to do anything else other than to put one arm around her waist.

Sitting so close was arousing she was beginning to find, her breathing becoming laboured. She saw him glancing at her breasts as her chest heaved up and down and she tried to control them but to no avail. She was getting excited at the fact that her brother knew she was excited, it was as though she was tormenting herself and still he continued to do and say nothing other than to watch her.

As silly as it felt, she now wanted him to touch her, she wanted him to make a move, her tits and fanny were crying out for attention, her arousal escalating to a point of no return when he suddenly raised his other hand and stroked her cheek, she turned her face towards him and waited, for what seemed like forever, then his face moved closer as she closed her eyes and felt his lips touch hers. It was slow, it was seductive, and it was tantalising, the longer it went on, the more passionate it became, Blanche, finding herself plunging her tongue into his mouth as she nipped his bottom lip. Her mouth was on the move, her hands gripping her brother's face as the kiss took her to heights that she never imagined.

She could feel it, her brother's erection pushing against her bottom, Blanche unable to stop herself from grinding her buttocks against it. She was so preoccupied with his boner and kissing him that she missed her blouse being unbuttoned. It wasn't until he pushed her bra up and out of the way as her tits fell free that she realised.

His hand grasped her breast as he fondled and massaged the fleshy mammary, twisting and pulling at her nipple as she began to wail, her arousal now so great that she was oblivious to the fact that the person pleasuring her was her brother.

Relinquishing one orb, his hand slid over her belly as he began to inch her skirt upwards, finally exposing her panties and then softly massaging her twat through the thin material. When the hand, pulled the gusset to one side and stroked her cunt, Blanche climaxed. She was panting, her fanny alive to his touch and the wave of pleasure that flooded her body like an explosion taking place as his finger slid up and down her slit, spreading the juices leaking from it before it slid inside her, touching and arousing her internal flesh.

She couldn't kiss him anymore, she needed to breathe. She squirmed in his lap as he fingered her, prolonging her orgasm and then building her up for a second one before the first had finished. At the last second, to her cries of despair, he pulled his hand and finger away.

'Play with yourself for me,' Douglas whispered as his hand cupped her breast, squashing and pulling at it as he took her nipple into his mouth.

Blanche's hand flew to her cunt as she jammed several fingers up her flue and fingered herself vigorously. She was too far gone now to stop the explosion that happened in her vagina, sensations flooding her brain as her body shook and she screamed her release. When her hand got tired, Douglas took over, his fingers pounding her cunt until she had achieved a third orgasm, tears rolling down her cheek and her emotions shredded.