The Ripple Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally stopped, his hand still gently caressing her fanny he whispered in her ear.

'Tell me, tell me what you want me to do to you. If you ask nicely, I'll take you upstairs and fuck you. But you have to tell me.'

Blanche didn't ask, she begged and pleaded with him until he helped her from his lap and stood, taking her hand as he led her upstairs to her bedroom.

Once there, he made her undress, marvelling as she removed items of clothing until she was naked as his eyes roved over her rounded belly, her plump thighs, and her large breasts. While she watched and her eyes devoured him, he stripped off, his cock jutting out from his groin and jerking in anticipation.

He indicated the bed, 'Lie down and open your legs,' he instructed, Blanche, doing exactly as she was told as he shuffled between her thighs, pressed his cock against her open piss flaps and waited. She screamed and bucked when he rammed it into her, her hips rising to meet his thrust as he fucked her hard and fast.

She was already a wet and sloppy mess down below, his cock banging her cunt steadily as her belly and tits bounced back and forwards. Grabbing hold of her magnificent bosom, he squeezed hard, riding his sister until she had nearly reached her peak before slowing and leaning forward on outstretched arms as he began to kiss and lick her tits.

'Tell me. Tell me what you want.' Blanche was nearly beside herself as she begged him once more.

'I want you to fuck me, I want you to make me cum and I want to feel your cock fill me with spunk!'

The words were hardly out of her mouth as his groin smashed into hers, his hips a blur as he shagged her as fast and hard as he could. He brought her to her pinnacle and then pushed her over the edge as she writhed beneath him, her body twisting this way and that as she orgasmed and then he cried out and filled her cunt with his hot cream, blending it into a sloppy mess with her juices as he continued to fuck her feverously until she was past caring anymore, a large damp patch spreading beneath her bottom.

When she surfaced from that realm of sublime gratification, she couldn't believe what she had allowed him to do. Her fanny while feeling raw was extremely satisfied and she couldn't remember ever having been fucked like that. She could feel her brother watching her as she turned on her side to face him.

'And now, if you would like, we can make love,' he whispered to her, his cock already hard and erect again she noted as he pulled her on top of him.

By the time he left, Blanche thought she would never be able to walk again. The afternoon had passed in a blur and her husband would be home in less than an hour. She opened a window to get rid of the smell of sex and straightened the bed, she just had time for a quick shower before he returned. She was excited, her brother had promised to visit again soon, and she now knew why her sister Adele had entertained him.

He had been correct, there had been something about having sex with him that set it apart from other men or her husband. There was an extra element of excitement there, the knowledge that they were brother and sister and that they were indulging in something so taboo that it added a thrill to the encounter that she had never experienced before.

By the time he was twenty-one, his sister Adele had also moved out, now living with her boyfriend as plans were made to get married once college was finished and she had qualified. Douglas's friends mocked him for still living at home with his mother, but he wasn't bothered, he wasn't going to tell them that it came with benefits.

Life was now easier, Adele had her own place and when the need arose, he would visit, and they would spend the day in bed fucking.

He had become a regular visitor to his sister Blanche's home, even when she found out she was pregnant. There was something highly erotic about shagging her with her ponderous tits and enlarged belly.

The best part though was that he now had the house and especially his mother to himself. When no one was expected she would dress like a tart for him and over time he had her in every room. But the best bit by far was that at the end of each evening he could follow her firm rounded gorgeous bottom up the stairs and then share her bed as they indulged in whatever sordid acts they wanted.

One evening, he thought about the past and the simple accident that had started all of this. It had been like throwing a stone into a pond and then watching the ripples emanating from its centre.

If his mother had not accidentally lost her towel, he wouldn't have gone hunting in the cellar for the magazines. In turn, without the magazines, he very much doubted that anything would have happened between him and Adele.

His mother at one point had confessed to him about what she had done the time he was ill. But again and even though he had no memory of it, if he had not been sleeping with his sister, he may not have been hallucinating that she was in bed with him and would not have inadvertently touched his mum.

Without the magazines, he would not have found her photo's, another thing that had led to them eventually becoming lovers. And if he had not been in bed with Adele that night, then his sister Blanche would not have found them and perhaps he would never have shagged her.

'Thank God for the ripple effect.' He thought.