The Ripple Effect Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her rivals kept cracking jokes at her expense, but they kept them low enough so that the adults and Olivia couldn't make out exactly what they were saying. However, Olivia did catch something about daily wedges in her Disney panties and teaching the field hockey girls their rightful place next year.

As Olivia continued to swing, she felt an electric sensation pulse through her body every time her legs brushed together. Her vagina was still sensitive and wet from her rubbing it earlier, and the friction caused by her rotating legs was making things worse. Minute after minute it intensified. Really? How can I be horny right now? This is humiliating, she thought.

A breeze blew against Olivia's legs, and she realized just how close she still was to finishing. Don't cum now. Not in front of everyone, she kept telling herself as her juices ran down her legs.

People were starting to notice and were commenting on her dripping legs. "She is awfully wet for a virgin" a football player observed, "I guess she must be all pent up from no sex. She'll probably jump on the first guy she sees after she gets down!"

I'm not a slut. I would never 'jump on' the next guy I saw... I am not a slut. I am not a slut Olivia didn't know how much more of their jeering she could take. Every time she adjusted her balance on the rocking ski left, she would open her legs wide and give everyone another view of her dripping vagina.

Finally, Olivia heard sirens in the distance. A firetruck and an ambulance were pulling into the resort, navigating the hill into the crowded parking lot. If she could just hold on for a couple more minutes, she would be safe.

Time seemed to move slowly as she waited for the engine and ladder to park below her. It felt like she had been up here for over an hour, but really it had only been about fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes of complete exposure.

She heard the ladder raise and get close to her. Her body shivered with anticipation as she realized that soon she would be rescued by a stranger. And a fireman no less. She always had a thing for firefighters. She heard the ladder stop and could sense the firefighter was near her.

"Hi, my name is David. I am going to put my left arm behind your knee to support you. Do not let go when you feel my touch." Olivia heard the firefighter say. She felt his arm slide against the back of her legs and grab onto her knees. His bare skin felt good against her legs.

As soon as the firefighter had a firm grasp on her legs, he reached up and uncovered the bikini cover from Olivia's face. Olivia was stunned as she looked into the bright blue eyes of the most handsome face she had ever seen. Oh my God, why does he have to be so cute? I am being carried naked by the hottest guy I've ever seen! He probably thinks I'm some little girl...Why does it have to be like this?! Olivia screamed internally.

"I am going to put my right arm around your body. Then, put your left arm around my shoulders and let go with your right." Olivia felt an electric pulse through her whole body as the firefighter reached around her body and inadvertently grabbed her breast. This was the first guy to every hold her breasts. She moaned at the touch of his firm, tough grip.

Once David's other arm was firmly around Olivia's chest, she swung her left arm around his shoulders and let go. She was finally safe. Emotions crashed through her and she buried her face onto David's shoulder, crying tears of joy and humiliation.

Her body was exhausted, and she could barely hold onto the hunky firefighter. He slowly let her down onto the metal platform at the top of the ladder. She could hardly stand from the exhaustion and embraced the firefighter to hold her up. Her legs wrapped around the firefighter as he let her down and her vagina rubbed against his pants. She kept rubbing it against his pants. She was still extremely horny.

Within seconds, she was dry humping the firefighter while crying into his shoulder. Her sobs turned into kisses as she sucked on his neck. It did not take Olivia long to finish, and before David could process what was happening, she unleashed a massive orgasm onto his right leg. She kept moaning and humping him for another ten seconds as the orgasm pulsed through her body.

It took Olivia only a few seconds to realize what she had done. Her first orgasm in the hands of another male had been with a stranger... and it had been in front of everyone she knew. What would her mother think? She was probably watching in absolute horror. Olivia knew her eventual punishment just got a lot worse.

Olivia finally had the chance to look down, and she wished she hadn't. Below her, she saw over a hundred people-- here friends, her teammates, her neighbors, and families from her church. She also saw the entire resort staff, including all the pool boys she frequently had wait on her when she tanned by the pool. Worse, she saw her rivals and the dozens of news cameras, recording everything live on air. She looked at the head cheerleader's face. Olivia had never seen someone so shocked and gleeful--like she had won the lottery. She had filmed the whole thing.

Distraught, Olivia turned back to David. "I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I am so embarrassed," she confessed.

"It's OK, Olivia." David responded, "would it surprise you that you are not the first naked woman I've rescued during my short time on the force? At least this one was slightly enjoyable. I had to rescue an old lady who was 'stuck in the bathtub' as a rookie... it was not pretty. Not like you."

Olivia blushed. Did he really just give me a compliment? After I had dry humped his leg? Does he really think I'm pretty? Wait... how does he know my name? "...Wait... How do you know my name?"

"Olivia... do you really not recognize me?" David asked, "I go to your church. I guess I haven't been much the past year since I've been working the Sunday shift a lot. I led youth group a few years ago when you were a freshman. Remember? You told me you were worried about finding friends in high school."

Olivia looked back at David and suddenly remembered him. David York. How could she have forgotten? She had such a huge crush on him when she was a Freshman and he was a Senior. Then he graduated and enrolled at the Firefighting Academy and she lost track of him. He had put on some serious muscle in his three years as a firefighter. And he had done something new with his hair... and his mustache.

"Oh my God, David! Of course, I remember you!" Olivia responded, blushing even harder, "Oh gosh, I am so so sorry. I can't believe I did that on you. You must think I've become some slut."

David looked Olivia in the eyes, "Honestly... Olivia... I forgive you. You must have been so embarrassed by the situation. I can't imagine the emotions you were going through--it's a normal reaction--I know you are a good person."

Olivia crumbled at his words. She wrapped her arms around him in another warm embrace. She had thought her life was over, but he made her feel so much better. "Thank you. This has been the worst day of my life. Everyone I know has now seen me naked, along with half of Colorado. My mom is never going to let me out of the house again except to go to church and school. My rivals are going to make what's left of high school a living hell. And my boyfriend--well... former boyfriend--is cheating on me. You don't know how much I needed to hear that."

David hugged her back and loved the feeling of her body against his chest. "I will take care of your mother. She loves me from volunteering at church and I will explain the whole situation. And your boyfriend... well he's an idiot."

Olivia kept hugging him as the ladder descended towards the ground.

David looked down at the top of Olivia's head. "Do you think, after this all settles and your Mother lets you out of the house, that we could maybe do dinner sometime. I've become a good cook working night shifts at the station. Or if you aren't comfortable coming over, I could take you to a nice restaurant. Your pick."

Olivia looked back up at him and met his gaze. "I would like that very much," she said with a smile.

Once the ladder reached the ground, David helped Olivia off the platform, where she was met with two EMTs and a blanket to cover. She could hear her mother yelling at her about being ashamed of her, being grounded until college, having to get a babysitter for her, and taking away her "slutty adult clothes" until she "learns how to act like a proper lady," but Olivia chose to not respond. She knew that punishment would come soon enough. She dreaded what childish clothes and underwear her mother would dig up in the basement. She knew she had some horrendous old Disney, Spongebob, and My Little Pony training sets that she would soon be wearing to school as a Senior. She could even hear several of the cheerleaders volunteering to babysit her while her parents were at work. Nancy also offered her creep son to help babysit. Olivia's mom thanked them and added that she would need them to make sure Olivia didn't try to change back into her normal clothes while her parents were away. Of course they all agreed to keep a close eye on her. It would be a long Summer and schoolyear.

She sat up on the stretcher as they rolled her to the ambulance to check her vitals. She wondered if this would be the last peace she would get for a while. David walked by her side. At least she had found David to be her champion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maria Suarez had trouble processing the scene that had just unfolded in front of her eyes. She had stood by reporting as this poor girl named Olivia was stuck hanging from a ski lift completely naked. She felt bad for the poor girl and had suggested to the studio that they cut the feed, but the producers kept saying they could censor the footage for the rebroadcast tonight.

Maria had watched in horror as the girl's top came loose while she hung there, exposing her flat chest. Surely we shouldn't be showing this on live television, she thought, but the broadcast continued on. For over fifteen minutes, the cameras kept recording every little detail of the eighteen-year old's body live for probably hundreds of thousands. It wasn't until the girl orgasmed while humping the firefighter when one of the producers spoke up and suggested cutting the feed, but by then it was too late. Plus, every local station in town and even two national outlets were also broadcasting the whole thing--why should their station be left out?

Maria shuddered as she realized that following the national evening broadcast, the view count of today's events would probably be in the tens of millions. The public loves misfortune; this will trend for weeks, she thought.

As Maria watched the girl get carted away on the stretcher, she thought it was finally over, but the studio demanded that she try to cut off the stretcher before it got to the ambulance so that she could get an exclusive first interview. This is too much, she thought.

The crowd was thick between Maria and the girl, and Maria didn't think she could navigate the crowd in time to reach the girl before she arrived at the ambulance. Instead, she decided to cut through the pool deck and around the crowd.

"Ok, Frank, we are going to try to catch up to Olivia and see if we can ask her how she ended up in that situation. Again, all this is live so it might get crazy for a minute. For the viewers at home, you are getting a front row seat at the crazy life of a reporter!" Maria reported as jogged towards the pool deck.

Frank asked her where she was going, curious as to why Maria was not headed towards the crowd.

"Well Frank, we are trying to circumvent the crowd by cutting across the pool deck. I think if we can take this short-cut, we may be able to catch up with the girl," Maria said.

As Maria finished her statement, she turned back to look at the live camera that was following her. Not watching where she was going, her heel caught the edge of the pool and she lost her balance, falling face first into the pool with a large splash.

"Maria!! OH NO! What happened? I think she just fell into the pool!" Frank exclaimed from the other end of the broadcast. "Stay with us; we are experiencing some technical difficulties."

Due to the high temperatures, Maria had chosen to wear a loose turquoise dress that flowed down to her ankles. It was very stylish; Maria always looked her best in front of the camera. Unfortunately, all that material made it impossible for Maria to swim. The dress floated to the top and fanned out across the surface of the water. Maria's arms were trapped in the dress and she couldn't use her arms to stay afloat.

"AHHH" She screamed as she managed to raise her head out of the water. She bobbed back down, and her head slipped out of the dress. She tried to resurface again but came up with a face full wet of material. She struggled to get her head back above the water.

"Somebody help! She's drowning!" Yelled the young intern with the boomstick.

Within seconds, a male lifeguard dove into the water and was swimming towards Maria. Another female lifeguard approached from the other side of the pool.

"Alex, stabilize her and swim her over to me! I will help you pull her out of the pool" yelled, Sarah, the female lifeguard.

Alex reached Maria quickly and started helping her stay above water. "You can't swim in that dress. Here... let me untangle your arms." Alex spoke calmly to Maria.

Maria, still in a panic from nearly drowning, kept thrashing around while Alex managed to pull the dress off her, using one hand to hold up her body by the waist while using the other to untangle her arms from the dress. The dress floated away but by now Maria was choking and couldn't swim on her own. "Stay with me. I am going to swim you over to the edge," Alex informed her.

Eventually, Alex managed to swim Maria over to the edge where Sarah was waiting to pull her out of the pool. By now, the entire crowd had heard the commotion and had turned their attention to the second rescue of the day.

All the high schoolers and resort staff watched in disbelief at seeing a second girl in a dire situation while the dozens of reporters had taken up prime positions to film the rescue. As Maria's dress floated away, every male in the audience was excited to see what the hot, young reporter had been wearing under her long dress. Being the lead field reporter for the most watched news station in Denver, Maria Suarez was well known amongst the community. Many in the audience had dreamed about what she looked like under her designer outfits and were now wondering if that day had finally come.

Sarah could feel the two hundred eyes watching her every move as she and Alex carried out the rescue. This country-club pool job didn't require much action, and this was by far the most public event she had ever dealt with. Alex had performed beautifully so far; now it was Sarah's turn to help Maria out of the pool. If only I had worn shorts over my swimsuit...Everyone is about to get a great view of my ass, she lamented.

Sarah knelt on her knees at the edge of the pool and reached out towards Maria, sticking her butt towards the crowd: "Here, grab my arms, lets get you out of the pool!" Sarah yelled at the struggling Maria.

Maria rose her arms out of the pool and grabbed Sarah's shoulders. "That's it! Now I'm going to lift you up from under your armpits" Sarah said as she reached under Maria's outstretched arms.

Suddenly, Maria started to slip, and she panicked, grabbing onto the two shoulder straps of Sarah's one-piece swimsuit. Sarah felt Maria latch onto the straps of her swimsuit and pulled back.

"Wait... let go!" Sarah yelled as she instinctively pulled back and stood up. Unfortunately, Maria did not let go, and as Sarah stood up, she felt the two shoulder straps pop like a rubber band. Maria fell back into the pool, dragging Sarah's entire one-piece lifeguard uniform with her.

Sarah heard the pop of her straps and immediately knew what had happened; however, it was too late to do anything. Time seemed to move in slow motion as she reached up to her shoulders to feel nothing but skin. She felt every inch of the slide off her body like a rubber glove.

In less than a second, Sarah had gone from the hero lifeguard to completely naked in front of over one hundred people and dozens of live cameras. This can't be happening! Why did that b*tch grab onto my swimsuit like that!? She reached down to try to grab her swimsuit, but it disappeared under the water with Maria. Then, she looked over at Alex who was still in the water. His eyes were like saucers as he stared directly at her exposed vagina.

"Alex... she's sinking!!" Sarah yelled, pulling Alex out of his trance. Both lifeguards realized that this rescue was far from over, and for Sarah, she would have to conduct the rescue completely nude. Ironically, this was a nightmare Sarah had numerous nights every month and she always woke up sweating and horny. She had never mentally prepared to actually live her fever dream.

Alex swam underwater and managed to pull Maria back up to the surface. By now, she was having immense difficulty breathing. Knowing Maria was not going to be able to help pull herself out, Sarah knelt on her knees again at the edge of the pool and reached into the pool. I am about to give everyone a show of a lifetime, she laughed to herself.

Since there was a decent gap between the edge of the pool and the surface of the water, Sarah had to stick her butt straight up into the air to reach out for Maria. Her back was almost vertical and her asshole pointed directly at the sky. Sarah tried not to imagine the view that everyone was getting behind her, but she knew all her coworkers and every drunk asshole that cat called her at the pool was seeing parts of her she hadn't even seen herself.

"Dude... zoom in! You can see everything! I've never seen an asshole that wide!" She heard a guy yell.

"Damn! I always wondered how Sarah's pussy looked! It's so juicy!" One of the pool boys commented.

"Hey man, if I give you my email, can you send those pictures to me? I wish I had a high powered camera like yours" one of the high schoolers asked the professional photographer that was positioned a few yards directly behind Sarah.

As embarrassed as Sarah was, she was a true professional and maintained her composure throughout the rescue. I will deal with those perverts when I'm done, she told herself. She finally managed to grab Maria under her arms and lifted her out of the water. Maria was unconscious. Immediately, she laid Maria across the pool deck and started performing CPR and rescue breaths.

Sarah knelt naked beside Maria as she performed perfect CPR and rescue breaths on the unconscious reporter. Reduced to just her underwear, Maria's dark Latina skin contrasted beautifully with her white lace bra and panties. Unfortunately, during the rescue, a large portion of the lace that covered Maria's crotch had torn and the elongated lips of Maria's dark brown labia were exposed. Not only did they guys get to see Maria in her underwear, they now had an intimate view of her vagina and embarrassingly large labia. Everyone kept filming but the crowd had gone silent, realizing the severity of the situation.

Soon, Alex made it out of the water and was kneeling beside Sarah. "Alex, continue performing rescue breaths every ten seconds. I will continue with chest compressions." Sarah instructed as Alex started giving Maria mouth-to-mouth.

Having little luck with check compressions, Sarah unhooked Maria's tight lace bra and tossed it aside. Maria's breasts swung free and her dark brown nipples were exposed in the bright sun. Except for the torn lace, Maria was rendered completely nude. Sarah resumed the chest compressions while Alex continued the rescue breaths.