The Ripple Effect Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are enjoying this, aren't you slut. I bet you are eager for round two!" Kevin joked.

Feeling slightly repulsed, slightly playful, and slightly turned on by his statement, Lauren took Kevin's cock out of her mouth and spat on his shaft, giggling like a schoolgirl at her spit coating his freshly cleaned cock.

"What the hell was that for? Clean that off right now!" Kevin demanded.

"Make Me." Lauren replied with a large smile and a gleam in her eye.

Kevin pulled Lauren off the ground, turned her around, and bent her over the table. Not allowing Lauren any chance to respond, he started spanking her ass even harder than before.

"AHHHH YOU DICK!" Lauren screamed, trying and failing to swat away his hands.

"It seems you still haven't learned your lesson. Or are you that much of a brat?" Kevin chided her.

"Please! Ahh! It hurts!" Lauren cried, trying to wiggle out of Kevin's control.

Not wanting to actually hurt Lauren, Kevin paused, pulling his hand off of her.

"Why did you stop?" Lauren asked, trying to catch her breath.

"I thought I was hurting you. I didn't want to really hurt you." Kevin replied.

"It did hurt... but the good kind of hurt. You know?" Lauren said, looking back up at Kevin with a gleam in her eyes.

"So you really are enjoying this? I know we are playing, but sometimes it is a little hard to tell." Kevin asked.

"I am loving this. Absolutely" Lauren admitted. "I used to do a lot more of this... but I had to stop to pursue my career. It's nice to play again, but this HAS TO stay just

between us, OK? If you try to tell anyone about this, I will deny it and ruin you. Don't think I can't make your like a living Hell."

"Understood... tell me again who's the dom?" Kevin joked.

"I think the last several minutes and my red ass answer that question pretty clearly" Lauren snapped back. "I love being your little brat, but if we are going to continue, I'd like to use a safeword. If I say the word LEMON, that means stop, OK?"

"I can do that" Kevin said. "So... miss Lauren. Did you learn your lesson? Are you going to finish cleaning my cock?" He asked.

"In your dreams." Lauren teased.

Kevin pushed Lauren against the table again and resumed the rough spanking. "How much more of this can you take? I thought you would have learned your lesson by now!" Kevin asked as his hand again connected with Lauren's red ass.

"AHH! OK! OK!" Lauren cried.

"OK, what?" Kevin asked while continuing to spank her ass. "And you better be clear, your ass is getting pretty red."

"OK! I will clean your damn cock!" She screamed, starting to cry in pain.

"I want you to say why you deserved your spanking and that you learned your lesson." Kevin demanded.

"I tried to break my promise! I am such a little tease. I am such a brat. I can't help it! I deserve daily spankings! I wanted you to spank me so I purposefully disobeyed

you. I am sorry and learned my lesson... For now!!" Lauren cried. She couldn't help but add that last part in. She knew she wouldn't learn this lesson for very long and was excited for her next spanking.

"Very well. I accept your apology" Kevin said, stopping the spanking. He started rubbing Lauren's thighs, being careful not to touch her sore ass. "However, I have a bit of a problem on my hands. You see, I am a little worked up again and can't help but notice the bent over position you are in is awfully inviting. Are you ready for the final part of your lesson?" He asked.

"Haven't I suffered enough? I won't be able to sit for a week! Monday is going to be extra awkward in the office." Lauren cried, "I promise to be a good little girl. No more

spitting... just no more spankings, ok?"

"Don't worry, I have something else in mind for your final punishment," Kevin smirked.

Lauren laid bent over with her legs spread and her ass out towards Kevin, wondering what this final punishment would entail. Kevin started rubbing Lauren's slit vigorously, lathering up his hands with some of the mixture of their cum that was still oozing out of Lauren's pussy. He slid his fingers up and started spreading the mixture around Lauren's exposed asshole.

"Wait! AHH! Wrong hole! Wrong hole! NOOOO" Lauren cried. But it was too late. Kevin rammed his cock into her ass in a violent thrust, causing Lauren to jerk forward and

cry in pain.

"This is your final lesson! You disobeyed me and tried to break your promise. You got a rough spanking and you still talked back to me. Now you are going to take my cock up your ass like a true cum slut." Kevin spoke into Lauren's ear.

"AHH" Lauren cried in pain.

"Does that hurt, slut?" Kevin asked.

"OHH God! I've never been fucked in this ass before!" Lauren screamed, "Holy Shit! I've never felt anything like this!"

"How does it feel to lose your anal virginity to a complete stranger?"

"Amazing!!!" Lauren cried as she came for the fourth time.