The Ripple Effect Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a minute and a half, Maria finally choked up a pint of water and became conscious again. Sarah and Alex sat her up and held her as she caught her breath. The whole crowd cheered the efforts of Alex and the naked Sarah. A newspaper photographer squatted down and captured a dramatic image of Sarah, naked, helping nearly naked Maria catch her breath, preserving every detail of both of their bodies in high definition.

The flash of the professional camera brought Maria back to reality. Suddenly, she realized she was now nearly naked in front of the crowd. She stood up and covered her breasts with both hands, looking directly into a dozen news cameras-- including her own and that of her rival stations. For the first time in her news career, she was completely dazed in front of the camera.

A rival reporter thrust his mic into Maria's face: "Ms. Suarez, this has surely been quite the tumultuous day! Three naked women in a matter of minutes. This couldn't possibly be a scheme to increase ratings at your station, could it?" the male reporter asked.

The young male intern on Maria's crew handed Maria her own mic, which miraculously did not fall in the water. "Frank is demanding to know what happened," he told her.

Maria adjusted her arms so that one was across her chest and the other held her microphone. "Frank!! Cut the damn feed. I am f*cking topless on air! Oliver... put that damn camera down!!! This is outrageous!" She demanded to Frank and her cameraman.

"Wow, Maria, I must say... you took my question about your underwear a little too far. Your underwear really matches your delicate femininity.... If you can even call that underwear." Frank commented, causing Maria to feel uneasy.

Maria looked down at her crotch. Oh no! My panties!! She did not realize that during the commotion of the rescue, the delicate white lace of her panties had torn. The only material that remained was the elastic waistband, which looked like a white belt across her waist. The lace, or what was left of it, dangled in shreds across her butt. Her crotch and vagina were completely exposed.

Maria looked at the camera in dread as she realized she had been standing there for almost a minute with her vagina uncovered. She had a small amount of dark pubic hair that had come in since she had last shaved. It looked more like whiskers than real pubis hair. Unfortunately, the short hairs failed to cover any of her labia.

Even if she had a full bush, it likely would not have covered the long lips of Maria's labia. Standing with her legs parted, her labia dangled several inches below her crotch. One lip even dangled slightly farther than the other, giving the appearance of mismatched flaps and leaving the pink inside of the longer lip exposed. Maria had always been extremely self-conscious about the appearance of her labia. She had passed up dating many good men because she was worried that they would judge her enlarged labia. In fact, it had been several years since she had the confidence to show anyone her vagina. Now her intimate secret was exposed to the world.

"She has a roast beef pussy!! Or should we say Barbacoa?!" one of the high schoolers yelled.

"That is one beat up pussy! I thought only strippers and porn stars had pussies like that. Do you think she's done porn?" Another high schooler asked the crowd.

"There's no way Maria Suarez has done porn. I would have found it by now! No... she's just one Grade A slut," commented another guy.

Maria put her hand with the microphone over her crotch and looked back at the camera like a deer in headlights. They've seen everything! I'm RUINED! Just 30 minutes ago she was cracking backhanded jokes at Lauren Steele's expense after the District Attorney had merely exposed her underwear at a campaign event. Now, she was standing practically naked in front of the same cameras.

She tried shuffling away but couldn't get anywhere. Each shuffle made it look like she was rubbing herself with the microphone handle. The live microphone even managed to pick up subtle sounds while it rubbed against her crotch. Oh God, the water from the pool is making it look like I'm wet! Was that a queef?

Sarah was not performing much better. Having gotten nowhere with Maria, all the reporters were confronting Sarah about the dramatic rescue and how she ended up naked. She had half a dozen microphones in her face as she struggled to cover her exposed flesh. She looked ridiculous with her long tan limbs flailing across her pale white torso. Months in the sun as a lifeguard had given her an unfortunate one-piece tan line.

"I... uh...I clearly lost my swimsuit during the rescue... I'm not answering that. Yes, I am embarrassed. No, I won't answer that. Umm... is this live? Why are you still filming? Can you please get the camera's out of my face?" She asked, struggling to avoid the barrage of questions.

Sarah looked to the left of the reporters and saw a group of her coworkers laughing and taking pictures. She thought about slapping them, but didn't want to cause a bigger scene. As the assistant chief lifeguard, she often acted superior to the pool boys who just carried drinks to the stay-at-home moms all day. They frequently offered to bring her a drink for a kiss. Now they had seen everything she had to offer, having performed a water rescue and CPR completely naked. They would never let her live this down.

She turned away from them and caught the gaze of Olivia's brother, Danny, and a large group of his twerp friends. Not them too!! She had spent every Summer for years yelling at them and telling them to behave at her pool. Any authority she had over them had vanished. They were enjoying every second of this and Sarah knew they would be re-watching all the footage tonight.

"Since you performed so admirably, I think I will talk to my Dad about making that your official lifeguard uniform! Unless you think the club should be forced to pay for a new one. Shame how you treated the last uniform. What do you guys think? I'm not sure if my Dad can find room in the budget for a new swimsuit for Sarah--especially since we will have to replace the ski lift before the Winter!" Danny teased her.

She tried to come up with a crafty response, but just glared at him with a stink face and stomped her foot. Her stomping caused her breasts to jiggle hilariously.

"Oh, I think someone is about to throw a tantrum! What's wrong? Did you lose your whistle with your swimsuit? Not so tough now, are you?" Danny continued.

Sarah glanced at Alex who was doing his best to push away the microphones. He looked towards the clubhouse and had an idea. "Sarah! The office! I'll hold them back while you make a break for it!" Alex yelled just loud enough for only Sarah to hear.

Realizing she needed an escape, Sarah bolted towards the lifeguard office. Maria saw Sarah make a break for the clubhouse and decided to sprint towards the van, but the crowd was in hot pursuit of the two naked women. Sarah ran for her life with Maria right behind her. Unfortunately, Maria had not fully recovered from her near drowning and her wobbly legs caused her to lose her footing. She tripped and fell face forward onto the rough concrete. As she tripped, she brushed Sarah's back who in turn lost her footing and landed on her ass at a full sprint.

Both women slid across the concrete before coming to a rest in a heap of naked flesh. It did not take long for the crowd the catch up to them. Maria, who had landed on her stomach, rolled over and started inspecting the damage to her front. Her breasts and upper thighs had scrapes across the front but she was luckily not bleeding. Inspecting her front, she was sitting with her legs spread wide, giving everyone the best view of her vagina and beefy labia yet. Her long, dark brown lips had parted, offering a wide glimpse into the bright pink tunnel within.

Sarah, unfortunately, had scrapped her butt badly. She tried standing up to feel her ass and felt warm blood on her hands. Both girls no longer cared about the show they were putting on as they tended to their wounds.

"Hey, Sarah! What did you always say about running in the pool? I think someone needs to have their picture on the 'Wall of Shame'" Danny teased again, getting a great picture of Sarah's front as she was inspecting her ass.

Alex eventually made it through the crowd and ushered them towards the office. "We have bandages in there, and I can clean you two up." He assured them.

Maria insisted that she was fine and continued towards the van.

The crowd finally stopped harassing them as they split up, Maria headed towards the van; Sarah and Alex for the Office. Both girls tried not to rub their wounds too much. Sarah and Alex entered the office and Alex shut the door, preventing anyone from seeing in.

"Oh my... Sarah... that doesn't look good." Alex said, staring at Sarah's butt.

"Yeah, its killing me. I can't really see everything. How bad is it?" She asked.

Alex grabbed a towel and knelt down next to Sarah. "Do you mind if I inspect the wound? I may need to clean and treat it."

Sarah agreed and Alex started washing the blood off her ass and upper thighs. I can't believe Alex is treating my wounded ass. This is so embarrassing. Sarah had gone over treating wounds with him numerous times, and now he was treating wounds on his supervisor's naked ass.

Having wiped the blood off with a wet towel, he reached for the disinfecting cream. "This may sting a little," he warned as he rubbed the ointment across her ass cheeks. Sarah winced in pain but asked him to continue. His bare hand rubbed every inch of Sarah's butt and upper thighs, working the disinfecting cream into her delicate skin. Why did I teach him to be so thorough? She lamented to herself.

Next, he grabbed the soothing cream. This helps keep the wound from drying out and typically feels great on wounded skin. It was no different for Sarah.

Sarah bent over the table in the lifeguard office as Alex knelt behind her, rubbing the soothing cream onto her skin. Every circle he would make with his hands would spread her ass cheeks open, giving Alex a great view of her delicate asshole mere inches away. He never thought he would get this great of a view of Sarah.

He moved his hands down towards the back of her thighs. Sarah started to breathe heavily as Alex worked his hands. Alex started to drift in his thoughts and accidentally brushed his knuckle against Sarah's exposed vagina.

"Sorry!" He said, pulling his hand away. He blushed as he realized that his knuckle had managed to slip in between Sarah's labia. He could tell she was very wet.

"Its fine..." Sarah responded, grabbing his wrist and placing it back on her upper leg, "this feels really good. Keep going." Oh god, why did I tell him how good this feels?

Alex went back to massaging her back upper thighs again, grabbing some more cream to spread. He let his right-hand massage her leg next to her vagina and Sarah's breathing picked up. Feeling bold, he let his knuckle graze her labia again, but this time, he kept it there. She did not make any movement to pull it away.

Sensing Sarah was enjoying this as much as he was, he started opening rubbing her pussy with his knuckles. Her breathing increased and she braced herself against the table. Confirming Sarah was Ok with this, he turned his hand around and started fingering Sarah with his first three fingers. His index and right finger rubbed her outer labia while his middle finger rubbed her clitoris.

At this point, Sarah started to moan and breathe heavily through her mouth. Alex stood up and positioned himself behind Sarah. Reaching between her legs, he spread her pussy with his index and ring fingers and fingered her vagina with his middle finger. He wrapped his left hand around her body and started massaging her clitoris with her left hand.

With two hands working on her vagina, Sarah was quickly approaching orgasm. She started moaning with each breath and tossed her head back to Alex's neck. She nuzzled her head into the crevasse between Alex's shoulder and neck and started sucking on his neck, giving him a large hickey.

"You know you're the reason I became a lifeguard, right?" Alex confessed as he kept aggressively fingering Sarah.

Sarah made an inquisitive moan but kept sucking on his neck.

"Yeah, seven years ago, when I was eleven... I was pushed into the pool and was not good at swimming. I would have drowned if you didn't save me.... I remember waking up and seeing an Angel with blonde hair and thought I had died.... Then I realized it was you looking down at me after saving my life.... You were freaked out because it was your first rescue. You apologized because you had never performed mouth to mouth before and thought you had messed it up... It was my first kiss." Alex confessed, rubbing her clitoris slowly and more intimately.

Sarah stopped sucking Alex's neck and pressed her lips to his ear. "I remember that rescue. It was my first. I was so freaked out--I thought I had lost you. You were just a young kid. Why didn't you tell me this before?" Sarah asked.

"I was embarrassed," Alex continued "I've had a crush on you ever since. I still have visions of that blonde angel that saved my life. The sun formed a perfect halo around your face and hair.... Ever since that day, I dedicated myself to knowing how to swim. Eventually, I became pretty good and even made the high school team. I loved swimming laps here in high school because you would always be working, although you didn't recognize me. Then I realized I had the skills to be a lifeguard, just like you, and that I could work with you... I am sorry to tell you all this... this is embarrassing... you probably think I'm some weird creep."

Sarah kissed Alex on the chin again and took a second to respond. "I don't think you are a creep. Thank you for telling me all this. I like working with you too. You're an excellent lifeguard and you did great today. Thank you for having my back." Sarah finished her statement and went back to kissing Alex on the neck.

Emboldened by his confession and Sarah's acceptance, Alex pushed his fingers deeper into Sarah's vagina. His fingers were pumping in and out of her now. She let out a loud scream and started squirting everywhere. With both of Alex's hands pressed against her pussy, her liquids shot in every direction, soaking the office table and floor. She kept squirting for five seconds before falling against the table in a heap of broken flesh.

"That was... the best... orgasm... of... my... life." Sarah barely made out as she caught her breath.

Alex let her recover while he started cleaning up the mess. After wiping off the floors and table, Alex walked towards Sarah who dropped to her knees in front of him.

"I wish you could f*ck me right here, but I don't think my wounds could take a pounding from you. We will have to wait until they heal. Until then, this is the best I can do." Sarah said as she grabbed the waistband of his swim trunks and pulled them down. She licked her lips as she stared at his erect penis.

Without any more hesitation, Sarah engulfed Alex's entire erect penis in her mouth. She choked and gagged but kept going at him like she had never eaten a meal in her life. She was sloppy and was not very experienced, having only sucked a few cocks in her life. And that was years ago.

She pulled away to catch her breath, "Sorry I am not very good. I haven't done this in awhile... and none of my other boyfriends have been anywhere near this large."

"Other boyfriends... Does this mean I'm your boyfriend?" Alex joked.

"I only blow guys who are my boyfriend... so I guess that makes you my boyfriend!" Sarah responded, licking the precum off his shaft.

Alex couldn't believe his ears. Sarah Kennedy had actually said they were dating. If only eleven-year-old him could see him now!

"You know its going to take about a week for those wounds to heal. I am going to have to tend to your wounds every day until they fully heal." Alex teased, inferring that this was about to become a regular occurrence.

"Well... I guess you will get a lot of practice then!" Sarah responded, gleefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren Steele sat at the table in silence while advisors and close associates scrambled for damage control. Springhurst Resort had given them a war room to orchestrate today's campaign announcement, and it was now being utilized to stabilize the campaign after Lauren's unfortunate wardrobe malfunction during the event.

"Look guys... it's really not that big of a deal," explained Lauren's female campaign manager. "People have wardrobe malfunctions all the time. It was clearly an accident. Who here hasn't inadvertently flashed someone their underwear? The press will talk about this for a week then they will move onto something else. By the time the primary rolls around, no one will remember this."

"The press may forget about this... but the incels on twitter and reddit are having a field day," another female campaign worker said. "I'm afraid your underwear has already become a meme and earned you the nickname 'brat girl' across the internet."

Oh god... if 'brat girl' sticks... Lauren tried to process the gravity of today's events. If only I had been able to sit normally... whose idea was it anyway to get high stools with no bar on the front?

Sure, it was just an upskirt. Surprisingly, this was not the first public upskirt incident she had to deal with during her short tenure as the District Attorney. During her campaign to prosecute what she considered an epidemic of men attempting to take upskirt pictures of women, she had convinced city council to put up posters and signs around town threatening to prosecute those caught taking such pictures. High from her pet project, Lauren had put on

a short pleated skirt she bought in college and had an intern take a picture of a camera pointed directly up Lauren's skirt and sent it to the city council as

an example of the type of imagery that would be prosecuted. She had taken extra care to mark the email with the attached image as 'highly confidential.'

Two weeks later, Lauren was shocked on her way to work when she noticed several large anti-upskirting posters in highly visible locations around town bearing the same image Lauren had sent to the city council. The woman in the posters was only shown from the waist down, but Lauren knew the model was her because of the birthmark on the woman's inner thigh. She could even make out

the camel toe on the white panties and a small wet stain between the lips that she hadn't noticed on her small computer screen.

As soon as she got to work, she called the chairwoman of the city council, who was gushing about how the posters turned out. The chairwoman told Lauren that they decided to use the model image Lauren had sent over for the

posters and were planning on putting another 250 posters up in every public place in the Denver area. Lauren didn't have the words to explain to the chairwoman that the model on the posters was her, so she just thanked her and

hung up.

Thankfully, only a few people at the office knew the model on the posters was Lauren, and that in her campaign to end upskirting, she had inadvertently caused hundreds of upskirt posters of herself to be posted around

town.

Coming out of her trance, Lauren made eye contact with Josh, who was an associate in the District Attorney's office. When Lauren started, Josh had been one of the law clerks at the DA's office. After graduating law school, Josh was hired on as an Associate, joining Lauren. When she was eventually elected as the new District Attorney, she asked Josh to stay on to avoid the usual turnover that afflicted many new DAs. He was happy to oblige and from his