The Ripple Effect Pt. 02

Story Info
A small change creates humiliating consequences for all.
18.4k words
4.7
12k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II of a three-part series. I hope you enjoyed the first part. This story could fit in either Non-Consent/ Reluctance or Exhibitionist & Voyeur, however, since the girls being stripped are reluctant to lose their clothes, I put it in Non-consent/ Reluctance.

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect--or ripple effect--is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic, nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. A ripple effect occurs when an initial disturbance to a system propagates outward to disturb an increasingly larger portion of the system, like ripples expanding across the water when an object is dropped into it.

For a low wage summer job, Bryan thought his gig as a golf attendant at Springhurst was pretty sweet. He had just finished his first year at Colorado State and had returned home for the Summer. His parents told him to get a Summer job and Bryan used his connections to land a job at the Country Club.

He spent most of his days tending to the golf carts, making sure they were clean and reloading them with tees and towels when necessary. It didn't pay well, but the rich members and guests often gave him tips and he had free access to the club amenities on slow days.

Yesterday had been pretty slow and Bryan had done a quick back nine with three other golf attendants after the course closed. He enjoyed smoking cigars on the course and watching the sunset. When his foursome returned, they were greeted by a group of pool attendants on break telling them about this crazy hot blond that lost her bikini bottoms at the pool. They pulled up the video that was spreading among all the clubhouse staff and Bryan had to admit she was insanely attractive. Things just seemed to happen at Springhurst sometimes.

This morning, Bryan's heart had skipped a beat when the hot blond from the video showed up at the pro shop with her three other friends. He kept picturing how her bare ass jiggled as she ran for the door. The blond probably had no idea he had the video of the pool incident saved on his phone and he tried to act cool as they shopped around the pro shop. Every time she would turn to look at a shirt or hat, he would imagine her bare ass as he had seen it on the video.

He offered to show them some of the newer shirts and offered them a discount, but they brushed him off, asking "does it look like we need a discount?" and walked to the other side of the store. Despite his charm that won over the college girls, these girls were way out of his league, and they completely ignored his flirtations as he processed their tee fees. The blond from the video even giggled at him when he stuttered about watching out for geese on the course. Still, these were four of the hottest girls he'd ever interacted with in person. He handed them the cart keys and gave them a wave, with only a girl named Kelly waving back as the other three rolled their eyes.

Now, Bryan stood in the vacant pro shop scrolling through his phone. That girl named Kelly that had waved to him this morning had lost some bet and had to go commando the rest of the weekend. In his left hand he held the white thong that Madison gave to him when the foursome returned. The thong was still warm and damp from a long morning on the course. On his phone were dozens of pictures Bryan had taken of Kelly and Alyssa's unfortunate incident moments earlier. Bryan couldn't believe that the same stuck up blond that had laughed at him in the shop this morning was the same girl that peed herself and stripped bottomless while crying like a little girl. He almost felt bad for her but remembered how she had rolled her eyes at him.

Bryan zoomed in on one of the more explicit photos which showed Kelly's gaping pussy and asshole from behind. He could see every little fold of her pussy lips, every little hair around her asshole, and even the darker skin of her asshole and vagina. Not only did this girl brazenly flash all the golf attendants, she had even given him her snapchat. He thought about sending her a chat but decided to wait until later.

When Kelly hit her ball into the water on the 18th hole, she did not know that her errant stroke would set in motion a bizarre chain of events that would change the lives of many people at the club that day. She was an exceptional golfer and never made costly errors like that. Had Kelly knelt down to inspect the grass, she would have noticed a burnt off cigar stub that had been dropped by Bryan on the course the previous evening. Instead, she decided to trust the course, and as her club swung through the rough, the blade caught the cigar stub, causing her club to twist and careening her ball into the water on the left.

The ball caused an enormous splash as it entered the water, sending ripples throughout the lake. Disturbed by the splash and ripples, birds that had been peacefully bathing in the water took off in every direction. One particular bird started flying along the lake towards the green. It landed by the green and noticed a shiny white object sitting on the pristine grass--Kelly's second ball.

Interested in the shiny round object that looked like an egg, the bird flew over and grabbed the ball. It would make a great addition to the bird's nest, the bird thought. The bird flew off with the ball and soared towards the club house.

Eventually, the bird grew tired of flying with the ball and decided to take a break on some cables overlooking the resort. There, the bird hung out with its new prized possession for a while, not letting it leave its beak until suddenly, with a jolt, the cables came to life. Startled, the bird dropped the shiny white object and the ball landed a couple feet below the bird in the gears of the ski lift, where it rested precariously between the spinning gears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia had been looking forward to this day for months! Years even! She had finally turned 18 and for her eighteenth birthday party, her dad had rented out the pool and patio at Springhurst Resort for her and her schoolmates to celebrate!

Going into her Senior year, Olivia was the most popular girl at Springdale High School. She had everything going for her--she was pretty, she was smart, she was athletic, and her parents were well off. Growing up in the wealthy area of Springdale, she had spent Summers tanning by the pool at Springhurst Country Club and Resort and winters skiing the impressive slopes. Her father was on the Board of Governors for the club and everyone at the club knew her and her family well. The pool boys, many of them her classmates or former classmates, catered to her every need.

Her eighteenth birthday party was sure to be the social event of the summer and everyone from her high school would be there, including her brother and his weird friends. Her brother and his friends also attended the High School and always seemed to be causing trouble, especially when Olivia or her friends were around. She wouldn't let that bother her though because tonight was not just her eighteenth birthday party-- tonight was the night she would finally lose her virginity.

Her girlfriends were all in on it. Her father had let them rent out a cabin up on the ski slopes for a girls-only afterparty. What he didn't know was that her best friends were going to sneak her boyfriend and his friends into the cabin where Olivia would surprise him with a night neither of them would soon forget.

She had spent hours getting the cabin ready for tonight's activities, laying out rose petals in the bedroom and setting out cups and booze for drinking games. As the time for her grand entrance into adulthood grew near, she changed into her favorite bikini--one she knew her boyfriend liked--and covered up with a bright, floral beach cover-up.

Olivia looked down the hill at the Resort were all her friends had gathered for her birthday. Since Springhurst Country Club and Resort was known for its Winter Skiing, it had ski lifts that connected the main clubhouse to the cabins and the cabins to the Ski area. During the Summer, the Ski lifts would occasionally operate to transport guests between the clubhouse and cabins.

Olivia intended to ride the main ski lift down to the clubhouse, which would take her by the pool deck, giving her a grand entrance into her party! She phoned down to the operator to start the lift, and as the lift commenced, the crowd of high schoolers, club staff, and event photographers gathered to watch her descent. Olivia jumped on the ski lift and felt a rush of nostalgia from many winters spent up on the slopes. Tonight would be a great party!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Sarah Kennedy sat atop the lifeguard stand, keeping an eye on the crowd of people in and around the pool. At 25, Sarah was one of the older, more senior lifeguards. She started working at the club as a lifeguard at 18 and worked there every Summer when she was home from college. While in college, Sarah was D1 swimmer at Arizona State. Working as a lifeguard during the Summers allowed Sarah to use the pool in the mornings before it opened to keep up with her conditioning before returning to campus in the Fall. It also paid relatively well for a Summer job.

After graduation, she was offered a full-time salaried position as the assistant manager of the lifeguard team, which she had been working for three years. As the assistant manager, she oversaw training the newer lifeguards and managing the pool when the manager was absent.

It was days like this when Sarah wished she didn't have to sit in the sun for hours. It was hot and the clubhouse building blocked any breeze. This afternoon was busier than normal because one of the clubhouse Board Members had rented out the pool deck for his daughter's 18th birthday party. She had seen the board member's daughter tanning by the pool many times over the years while lifeguarding and thought her name was Olivia. She was nice and never gave Sarah trouble when she was working.

The board member's son, and Olivia's brother, on the other hand, had been a thorn in Sarah's side for years. His name was Danny and he was a total spoiled terror. When Sarah started working here at 18, Danny was 10 and Sarah had difficulty getting him to follow the rules of the pool. Danny and his friends would always sprint around the pool deck and splash around the pool. As Danny and his friends got older, their antics became worse. They'd often push girls into the pool and have competitions over who could cannon-ball closest to groups of girls in the pool. Sarah constantly yelled at them, but they never seemed to listen, since Danny's dad paid Sarah's salary, or something like that.

Sarah scanned the pool and looked at the lifeguard sitting in the stand opposite her. Alex was 18 and had started just four weeks ago. He was a swimmer in high school and had the perfect athletic build to be a lifeguard. Since Sarah was the assistant manager, it was her job to train him, and they were scheduled to work every shift together until Alex was sufficiently trained. When they weren't working the pool, they would spend hours in the lifeguard office practicing life saving skills and running through scenarios. She had gotten to know him well and enjoyed the mentor-mentee relationship that they had formed.

Today would be the biggest test yet for Alex, and Sarah hoped he was up for it. Hundreds of students from the local high school had shown up at the clubhouse to celebrate Olivia's birthday party. From her seven years of experience, Sarah knew that whenever large groups of high school students congregated around the pool, there was always trouble. She just hoped this afternoon would not be too much of a disaster.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Maria Suarez sat in the back of a television van, drafting a recap of today's campaign announcement. Maria was a well-known reporter at Denver's most watched local news station. She had been assigned to cover Lauren Steele, the DA for Denver County, as she announced her candidacy for U.S. Congress at a big luncheon at Springhurst.

At just 32 years old, Lauren Steele was a prodigy in Denver politics. She was the granddaughter of a former governor of Colorado and her great-grandfather was a longtime Senator from the Centennial State. She was elected as Denver's District Attorney at 30 years old, and in two years, she had successfully prosecuted several major cases that made national news. She had even been featured in Time Magazine for her work prosecuting several sex trafficking rings and getting tough sentences for sexual offenders. As a rising star in the women's movement, she had been the keynote speaker at several national Women in Leadership conferences.

Maria Suarez had covered the DA numerous times and admired her work; however, Maria was not fond of how Lauren often used the press for her own office's gain. It was one thing to be tough on crime, but Maria thought the young District Attorney strutted her victories in the press a little too candidly while refusing to take questions if things did not go her way.

Maria gleefully finished her remarks that she had prepared for the live report. Things had not exactly gone Lauren's way today. The luncheon was a success--the speech by Lauren's retired predecessor really highlighted Lauren's success as District Attorney, and the remarks by a US Senator familiar with the Steele family highlighted Lauren's future ability in Congress. Furthermore, Lauren's own speech was fantastic, and the throngs of press and donors ate it up.

However, that was not what people were talking about. While the District Attorney turned Congressional candidate sat on stage, listening to the introductions by the Senator and previous DA, she had forgotten to close her legs properly.

Her campaign staff, eager to gain traction for the event online, had placed several iPads at the front center of the stage, broadcasting the entire event live over Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and several other websites including her new campaign website. For the duration of the fifteen-minute introduction, Lauren sat under the bright lights of the stage in a tight blue dress with her legs uncrossed, giving the live feed an unobstructed, well-lit view of her bright pink panties. On the crotch of the pink panties, in bold black letters, read the word "BRAT." Due to the angle of the camera, her legs and crotch were some of the most prominent features on the screen.

The candidate, oblivious to the show, sat with her hands in her lap, causing her dress to ride up more in front. The campaign staff, unable to react or kill the feed, sat in horror as thousands of comments poured in across the live feed, mostly commenting about her naughty panties. One commenter even found the sales website for the pink "brat" panties and posted the link for viewers to buy the same pair. The website was a popular fetish website that specialized in toys and other BSDM outfits, including slave harnesses and ball gags. The viewers speculated what else the District Attorney had purchased from the website. The consensus was that she probably bought the panties in the brat section of the website along with several school-girl outfits and spanking paddles.

Many more commentators mentioned the irony of the female District Attorney making a name for herself by successfully prosecuting several men for taking upskirt photos while giving the whole world an unobstructed view up her own skirt. As part of the anti-upskirting campaign, the city had put up hundreds of warnings across town--in malls, on the subway, at bus stops, and in city schools--with the caption "Taking Photographs or Videos Up a Woman's Skirt is a Crime and Will Be Prosecuted." Above the caption was an image of a woman from the waist down wearing a short green tartan skirt and white panties with a camera pointed directly up the skirt. Across the image was a red line, indicating the behavior would not be tolerated. Several viewers observed in the comments that the small birthmark on the candidate's inner thigh bore a striking resemblance to the birthmark of the model in the anti-upskirting posters.

By the time the event was over, the video feed had gone viral and was trending on Twitter and Reddit, generating millions of views.

Maria Suarez knew the wardrobe malfunction would be brought up during her report and decided to lean into it. The head anchor was a bit of a chauvinist and the producer loved the ratings any sexy scandal brought in.

"Yes, Frank, although the speeches were well articulated and highlighted the candidate's strengths, the event did not go off without a hitch." Maria announced to the live camera, "the District Attorney unfortunately could not foresee that sitting with one's legs uncrossed during a live event could lead to embarrassing consequences as the DA was again a little to open for the cameras. While her interesting choice in underwear may win her some fans online, it will be interesting to see if her new, well-advertised campaign slogan wins her any votes in the primary election. As its well known, 'brats' typically do not play will with others."

"They certainly do not, Maria" Frank responded from the anchor desk, "And tell me, did this at all seem like a stunt by the Steele Campaign to garner traction for her announcement? The video from her announcement has been trending across social media and the Fox, CNN, and MSNBC are already discussing her campaign."

"In my two years of covering Ms. Steele, I would be shocked if she had done this on purpose. She's a big name in the women's movement and that type of stunt would go against her core beliefs. Unfortunately, it looked like the stool the clubhouse provided her prohibited her from being able to cross her legs, forcing her to rest her heels on the outside rungs of the legs. The campaign has released a statement following the announcement acknowledging the wardrobe malfunction, requesting the candidate's privacy, and repeating that the candidate is a strong, independent women and that what she chooses to wear under her clothes is only the concern of herself and her partners. As a female and as someone well known in local media, I can attest that Ms. Steele must be deeply humiliated. Unfortunately, by her luckless actions today and by her ill-fated choice in underwear, she has made this an issue in her campaign."

"One final question before you leave, Maria," Frank added, "Some of us around the studio were discussing the rather amateur style of the DA's underwear. Since you two are around the same age, we thought you might be able to settle the debate--is it typical for professional women in their early thirties to wear the style of underwear that we saw on the DA? It seems like something a schoolgirl might wear. Do you have similar pairs?"

Maria was taken aback by how direct the anchor had been on the air, asking about her choice in underwear--but then again, this was not out of character for the anchor. She went for the more diplomatic option that would answer Frank's question without giving away too much.

"Women of our age wear a variety of underwear depending on their mood and ascetic. I'd say we often use our underwear to match our sexuality. I would not say it is out of the norm for women to wear bright, colorful, and fun underwear--and the DA certainly took that to the extreme. Obviously, the DA is outward and comfortable with her sexuality. As for myself--I do not have a habit of discussing my underwear on air but I will say that I would not wear that style of underwear with the short dress the DA wore today. As a professional woman, my style, including my underwear, tends to reflect my professional..."