The Rise and Fall of The Queen of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia showered, still not happy with the cleanliness of her ass. She had a feeling, she'd be leaking for hours. She dressed in sweats, went down to the Hall's janitorial facilities and retrieved cleaning material. What would have taken eight hours to clean by a professional crew took twenty minutes for a super hero that could go super fast. Clean, the room still reeked of sperm and might well smell like this for days or weeks reminding her of Betty. Olivia sprayed some air freshener around. She went back to the bathroom, took another shower to clean up all the leakage from both her holes since the previous shower. Then she went to her closet, dressed in her Queen uniform. She already had a bag packed and she retrieved it. The Queen of Hearts sent off emails telling all the heroes that she was taking an extended vacation, marched up to the roof and took off.

THE QUEEN GOES HOME

A mile away and hidden half by a cloud, the Queen of Hearts would appear as just a speck to the construction workers. However, her eyes could zoom in on them as if she were ten feet away. She'd come to watch Joe for awhile now. She'd found out where he was working from his parents. He had a construction job and was currently on the roof of their current project, hammering away at the shingles. He looked good. Very fit, not much different at 23 then he had at 18 when they were together.

She'd followed him for awhile now like an unseen spy satellite in the sky. She followed him home, a nice condo, good for a bachelor. There was no sign of any woman's things in his apartment, he never called anyone or got calls from anyone other then a work mate and his parents. He mostly just sat in his chair, watched TV or played video games. He had a golden retriever to keep him company. Socializing was a few beers with the work crew during happy hour every Friday.

Today was the day she made contact. Olivia flew over to a building near the work site and slowly lowered herself down to an alley. She opened her travel bag and got changed.

******************

"Holy shit! I'm in love," said a construction worker, holding his hand over his heart and beating it.

"Dayumn! I got dis," said the crew's boss, a handsome black man that fancied himself a ladies man.

"Come on Joe, check this chick out. She looks like a fucking porn star."

Joe Hart hammered a nail into the shingle and looked up. His eyes going wide. The woman marching up to the site did indeed look like a porn star. She had on a tight white blouse, stretched out by her large bosom and showing impressive cleavage. She had on a short black skirt that showed off legs accentuated by high heels. Her blonde hair was tied back on her head and she wore dark rimmed glasses over her face. She was the secretary or business executive that would walk into the room and at her bosses insistence, let her hair down, take her glasses off and start undoing her blouse while the male porn star pulled his cock out. "Jesus," muttered Joe.

"Told ya. I never seen a finer looking piece of ass."

"That's my ex-girlfriend," said Joe still staring.

"That is your ex! Now I see why you never got over her. You didn't tell me she was into porn."

"She's not," said Joe. "She's just well developed."

"I don't think she looks like a porn star, she looks like the Queen of Hearts to me," said another crewman.

"All those meteor freaks look like porn stars."

Joe glanced at his colleagues wryly. He turned back and watched his black boss chatting up his ex-girlfriend. His boss looked up at him and then at the blonde and then back up at the roof. Joe stood up. "Hey Hart," yelled the boss. "Someone to see ya."

Joe's heart was beating fast as he climbed down the ladder. Technically he hadn't seen Olivia since she dumped him. He had driven by her parents house dozens of times on major holidays and caught the occasional glimpse of her visiting and of course he kept up on her exploits. He came around the side of the house and approached her. Her lips curled up, the grin spreading across her beautiful face until she was smiling broadly at him. She seemed very pleased to see him. "Hello Joe," she said.

"Olive," he nodded. "Good to see you."

"You too." She opened her arms to give him a hug. He held his arms out, then they fell. Both took a step towards each other then backed off in awkwardness. "You look good."

"So do you," replied Joe. "The same as you did in high school. Well not everything." It was hard meeting the gaze of a buxom woman like Olivia Queen. Every instinct in his brain was trying to pull his eyes down to stare at her cleavage instead. That's where all his coworkers eyes were. Olivia had virtually stopped all work on the house. He'd loved her firm average breasts in high school, but he had to admit the swollen globes of her new breasts were magnificent. He regretted that he hadn't gotten to see them before she dumped him. "What are you doing here?" he asked, both curious and suspicious.

"I've been thinking a lot about you lately," she said after taking a deep breath. "I've missed you a lot since we broke up."

"You dumped me remember."

"I remember, but Joe, I never wanted to hurt you."

"Well you did. It still hurts. It hurts seeing you now and on the news every night."

"That's not what I meant. I didn't want to hurt you, physically. Joe, I've flown into an active volcano and bored new lava tunnels to keep it from destroying a city. I can pick up a M1A1 battle tank and toss it two miles without breaking a sweat. Back then I wasn't used to my powers. I was scared. Scared, I might hurt someone especially someone I loved. I was scared I'd kill you.

"That's why you broke up with me?" Joe looked stunned. "I wish you'd told me. I've spent the last five years going over and over in my head what went wrong. I thought the super hero thing had gone to your head and you thought you were better then me. I was too normal for you."

"Normal is all I ever wanted."

"So why are you here? Why come to see me now? We could have stayed friends."

"Joe," said Olivia staring into her ex's eyes, looking for a reaction. "I've gotten used to my powers. I'm not scared any more."

Joe's eyebrows shot up and his forehead wrinkled as it hit him. "You want to get back together?"

"Yes," said Olivia. "I want to try at least."

"Jesus, Olive," moaned Joe. He was actually shaking a little. He'd dreamed this would happen someday. "You broke my heart. I'm not sure I could take being dumped again."

"Breaking up with you broke my heart to. All I ever wanted was to cheerlead, go to college with you, get married and start a family. I wish I'd never gone on that stupid cruise."

"Me too," said Joe.

"Can we at least have coffee then?" she asked. "We can talk it over."

"Sure, that sounds good," he replied. "I'm off in an hour. There's a coffee shop a block away. We can talk things over. Take it slow."

"Slow is good," said Olivia.

Coffee turned to dinner. Dinner turned to Olivia going home with Joe where he finally got to see her new enhanced breasts as well as the rest of her. A clearly emotionally overwhelmed Joe didn't last long when she mounted him. Despite his lack of staying power and having a penis only half the size of Betty's, Olivia was surprised to find herself cumming as he shot his small wad of sperm into her pussy. It wasn't a sexually overwhelmed orgasm, it was a love orgasm and she hadn't had one of those in five years.

They were married a month later. Both their families were overjoyed to see the two high school lovebirds back together. The wedding and reception was a joyous occasion. Joe's coworkers were awed by the sheer number of gorgeous women that showed up on the bride's side. Most of the Wildcats were there and some other friends who served the Hall of Righteousness from time to time. Betty was the standout absentee. She would have been maid of honor, had already been told she would be maid of honor at Olivia and Joe's planned wedding five years ago. Olivia just looked sad and explained that as second most powerful hero at the Hall, Betty had to stay and monitor the global computers for signs of trouble. Joe nodded, suspecting there was something more to the story, but never suspecting the truth.

The reception party lasted four hours. Everyone had a great time and got drunk, laughing and dancing. As often happens at weddings, some of the bride's maids got overly emotional, drunk, and they hooked up with some of the male guests. Joe's boss and another coworker ended up sleeping with Dream Shadow and Sister Sponge. Both men had the best nights of their lives.

Taking it slow was already out the door. Olivia went off birth control immediately and within a year, she was pregnant even as she took her real estate exam. Joe with the help of his coworkers built them a private house near the woods, so the Queen of Hearts could come and go as needed and she was needed, often, but she only took the big jobs that the rest of the Hall couldn't handle without her.

When Emma was born, they shared time raising her. Joe worked part time while Olivia showed houses and she stayed home when he worked on jobs. Everything had turned out exactly as they had both always wanted it to be.

Olivia, Joe, and Emma were a happy family.

THE FALL OF THE QUEEN OF HEARTS

The Baron took her hand and led the Queen towards the couch bed. Her new larger breasts swayed and jiggled as she walked. He sat her on the bed and she scooted back so that he could kneel between her legs.

"What do you want her to do, Sam?" asked Selassie. "Do you want an airhead bimbo? Do you want a slave? Do you want her to call you master?"

"Master would be nice," answered the Baron. He ran his large black hands down her smooth wide legs and pulled them apart.

"Semen Sez call him master. Call us all master."

"Yes, Master," said the Queen.

"What else?' asked Simon.

"That is enough for now, mon ami," said the Baron. He only had eyes for her pussy now. It was wet and glistening with arousal. Simply luscious. "I want to take her on my own merits." He addressed Olivia. "What comes next is up to you, Mrs. Hart. I think it's about time we finally fuck."

Olivia leaned up and stared at the black monster rearing up between the Baron's legs. That thing had haunted her dreams for going on ten years now. That fat scary thirteen inch black cock had driven her into the arms and onto the cock of her best friend. She'd blown her husband on his birthday last month, but in her mind she was kneeling back in the House of Representatives sucking the Baron's much larger cock. Olivia often fantasized or dreamed of all the things she'd done with Betty, but in her mind, the Baron took Betty's place. She was in the shower with the Baron or it was the Baron's cock taking her anal cherry. Sometimes, he even took Joe's place.

The Baron reached down to grab her wrist, pulling her hand over to the rampant cock jutting out between his legs. She grabbed the shaft and didn't let go when he released her wrist. The Queen let her hand glide along the hard ridged surface of the most beautiful cock in the world. It throbbed in her hand, powerful, vibrant, and potent. "Well what will it be?" asked the Baron.

Olivia pulled on his cock, tugging it towards her needy pussy. She bent down the steel hard shaft aiming it towards her opening. "Fuck me, master."

The Baron's head turned clear and his skull shined forth, the eyeballs still visible and lit up with triumph. The skull faded again, the human head returning. He leaned over her wedging the head of his cock though her hand, the bulbous head poised on her pussy already leaking copious amounts of precum on her labia. "This has been a long time coming," he growled.

"Yes, master. It has." Olivia opened her legs wider as the Baron's cock entered her for the first time. "Aaahhh," she moaned, spreading her legs wider.

Baron Samedi watched his cock head disappear between the folds of her pussy lips. He worked the tip around a little before pushing it deeper. "Merde! Tu es pussy et tres bien," he groaned, pushing his cock deeper and fighting the urge to bury it. "How does it feel my queen?"

"So big, so good, master" she moaned, squirming beneath him. It had been five years since she last felt a truly big cock inside her and she hadn't realized until this point how much she had missed it, how much she needed it. The Baron was bigger then Betty both in length and width. The most superior cock in the world. "It's stretching me out, master."

"Your pussy is so tight," he growled. "So hot and wet." Samedi was as much in awe of Olivia's pussy as she was of his cock. He was built to fuck. That was his gift from the golden shower, not his super strength, invulnerability, genius, or his lame power to turn semi invisible. No, fucking was his true gift and he had made good use of that gift too. He had fucked over four thousand women in the ten years since the shower. Weekly, he took a woman during mass at one of his churches, the entire congregation witnessing her rapture. His priests called him Papa Fecund or Father Fruitful as the woman usually ended up pregnant. He pushed his cock deep, feeling the head penetrate the cervix and push into the womb. Her pussy lips kissed his pubic hair as he buried his cock.

"You're so deep, master," she cried, tears of pleasure rolling down her cheeks. "I think I'm going to cum soon."

Samedi held his cock buried. Thousands of women and no pussy had ever felt this good wrapped around his cock. Normal women couldn't take all thirteen inches. La Sirene could and the other heroes or villains he'd fucked over the years. He'd seduced and fucked both Mary and Juana at one of the summits between Haiti and Jamaica. They had all felt amazing, but nothing like the Queen's pussy. Olivia's pussy seemed contoured to accept his cock. It gripped and squeezed every square centimeter of his black shaft, the contractions of her muscles slowly masturbating his cock, trying to suck his seed right out of his balls and into her fertile womb. "This is destiny mon amour. This is what we were created for. We were born to fuck each other. You will come to love me and are children." The Baron flexed his cock, feeling the walls of her pussy tremble all around his shaft. The milking motions increased. He flexed his cock again. This time her hips leaped off the bed.

"No master, you feel amazing, but I love my husband," she moaned, head thrashing on the pillow as she tried to fight his growing power over her and her growing orgasm.

"Semen sez his words are true," said Selassie.

"Cum you slut," growled the Baron, flexing his cock again.

"Yes, master. I'm cumming. I'm cumming all over your big black cock," screamed Olivia.

Her pussy vibrated and the Baron felt his cock grow warmer and wetter. Her orgasm squirted out around their conjoined crotches. Her hips were still bucking as she came. The Baron couldn't take it any longer. He bellowed like a bull, slipped his arms under her knees and lifted her up. The Baron lost all self control slamming his cock in and out of her as fast as he could. They would have plenty of time in the future for a long slow fuck. For now he needed to flood her pussy with his seed.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! OH MASTER! I'm cumming again. CCUUMMIINNGG!!" Olivia screamed and moaned as she came all over his thrusting cock. She couldn't stop cumming. "I Love it! I LOVE YOU MASTER!"

Betty stared at her best friend, Olivia finally succumbing to her need for her arch enemy. Her eye ticked with jealousy. It was her cock that Olivia should be cumming all over. It was Betty, she should be screaming out her love for. Still it was the hottest, most wanton thing she'd ever seen, better then any porno.

Selassie stared on too. He had no idea the Queen was so magnificent. If he had, he would have tried to take her for himself a long time ago. He fully understood, Samedi's obsession with her.

"I'm going to cum, Queen," growled the Baron. He dropped her knees and hunched over her, kissing and sucking one of her new giant nipples into his mouth. He moved over and attacked the next nipple.

"Fuck me, master. Fuck me." Olivia writhed beneath him, continuing to cum as he fucked her. "FUCK ME!" Her orgasm got bigger when his lips found her newly enhanced nipples. Their sensitivity had grown with their size. It was almost more pleasure then she could bare. He finally quit sucking her nipples and kissed up her chest and neck, finding her lips. She found her lips kissing a skull so she closed her eyes. He broke the kiss and reared back, his thrusts losing their rythym. "Fuck me, master."

"Here it cums, my love," he growled, face phasing back in. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"No," she whimpered. "Master. Don't pull out."

"Merde," he groaned, unable to hold back much longer. "You're ovulating, my queen. Do you want my seed filling that fertile pussy?"

Olivia whimpered again. She saw Joe and Emma waving at her as she flew off. She loved them dearly, more then she loved life itself, but the Baron had broken her. If she'd known it would be this good, she would have given in to him a long time ago. The sperm wiggled in her brain and she knew she now loved Samedi as much as she did her husband. "Seed me, master," she whispered, wrapping her legs around his hips. "SEED ME!"

Samedi slammed his cock forwards and she felt the first wad of ejaculate explode into her womb. Her pussy contracted all around his ejaculating cock sucking his seed deeper inside her. His cock continued to cum, sending jet after jet of his potent seed into her. He could have cum longer, forever even if he had kept moving his cock, but he felt compelled to keep it buried inside her filling her womb with millions of sperm. Her pussy helped him along, her contractions milking his cock so that he kept cumming long after he normally would have quit.

When he was finished, he sat up, keeping his cock buried in her. Both the Baron and the Queen looked down at their conjoined crotches. The Queen of Hearts looked five months pregnant. Her womb was swollen and filled with so much sperm, it had ballooned up. Samedi held his cock, reluctant to remove it. It fell limp and shrunk some. White sperm started leaking out of her pussy around his shaft. He slowly withdrew his cock letting the cork out of the bottle, his seed poured from her pussy like a river, her belly slowly going back to normal size. "What have I done?" whispered the Queen staring at the cum river flowing from her pussy.

"You did what you were born to do," replied the Baron. He rose to his feet and walked over to his clothes. "It's time we extract," he announced. "Simon, reprogram the Queen of Hearts."

"Wait," said Semen Sex, removing all his clothing. His long white cock was slowly rising.

"What are you doing?" asked the Baron. "The longer we wait, the more heroes will be arriving on the scene."

"Not until I've had my turn with the Queen," replied the albino.

"NO!" growled the Baron, sending the full force of his will in the statement. A normal man would have froze and quivered with fear. Semen Sez just smirked and continued undressing. "She is mine. We had a deal."

"The deal still stands, mon, but I would have her before we leave. Then she is all yours. I had no idea dis woman was such an amazing creature."

Baron Samedi thought about stopping the albino, but thought better of it. Simon controlled the Queen after all and if the Jamaican emperor betrayed him, the Queen would fight on his side. Their alliance was tentative at best. It always had been, even when they were petty drug dealers before the shower. He glanced over at the dick girl. Betty was pulling her bicycle shorts off too. He wrinkled his nose in distaste as her huge black cock sprang into view. "What do you think you're doing?"