The Rise and Fall of The Queen of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty started by reaching out with her mind. At first, she grabbed Olivia's nipples, tugging and teasing them the same way she had last night. Olivia moaned, her moans going louder as Betty's mind opened up her pussy. Olivia had been focused more on making Betty cum so that she could drink her semen, but now her own arousal was growing. Next, Betty began a mental rim job. Olivia jerked forwards away from the probing force of Betty's mind. Betty watched Olive's asshole push down, circling around the rim as if it were being touched by an invisible finger. Olivia was still pulling forward as if to get away from it, but even as she was denying that it felt pleasant, her pussy was leaking so much fresh lubrication, Betty's chin was soaking in it. The invisible finger pushed down and Betty watched the tight sphincter slowly open. Olivia jumped again. She never quit sucking Betty's cock, but she leaned on one arm while the other came back, slapping at her ass, trying to push Betty's finger away from her asshole to get her to stop, but there was nothing actually in her asshole to slap away. Betty pushed in and released her power on Olive's ass, watching the tight rosebud open and close as if it were being fucked by an invisible finger. Olivia quit slapping at the her ass and brought her hand back to brace on the bed. Now, her ass was lifting into the probing tendril from Betty's mind, her pussy pressing into Betty's face. She came hard all over Betty's mouth and tongue, a violent burst of fluid soaking Betty's face. The dick girl lapped it up as fast as Olivia's pussy contractions shot it out. It was too much for Betty, she bucked her hips, jabbing her cock down Olivia's throat. Betty's hot seed began pumping into Olivia's belly. The Queen of Hearts moaned in delight as her belly filled with Betty's deliciously addictive cum and the pleasure of her own orgasm washed over her body.

Olivia released Betty's cock and got a blast of semen on her face. She rolled off the hung woman and jumped off the bed. "Where's the fire?" asked Betty.

"Australia. Gotta go." Olivia hit the shower, scrubbing as fast as she could. She didn't even bother drying her hair. She could always take a quick spin down to the equator to dry off. Olivia retrieved her now healed uniform from Betty's room and flew up the stairwell to the roof. She was supersonic in seconds.

Betty took it easy that day. She showered and stepped out for a quick brunch. On her way back to the Hall of Righteousness, she passed a tobacco store and paused at the window, looking at the cigar display. Betty didn't smoke, but seeing the cigars triggered something inside her. Something told her that she would enjoy them and she went ahead and bought a box, lighting one up when she hit the street. She did like it.

Betty returned to the Hall. It was a slow day, villain-wise. She found most of the team in the basement pool. Betty sat down beside the pool to watch them. The lighting was an amazing design that reflected sunlight from the roof with mirrors and lit the Olympic sized pool. You could actually get a tan in the basement pool and Betty usually avoided it with her fair skin. Subsequently, most of the team went around down here completely nude or with skimpy bikinis or topless with tiny panties. Betty sat down and sipped a coffee watching the girls. Lady Dash, the world's fastest woman, was swimming super laps. Betty didn't know why she bothered, none of the showered had ever showed signs of weight gain. Probably, she just swam to let out some stress.

Betty watched the girls, sitting alone. Dream Shadow swam over to her and climbed up the ladder out of the pool. The lovely Korean-American was nude. Sun Sha Do had the ability to enter and manipulate one's dreams. She could discover your deepest secrets. She was tall for an Asian at 5'10", but still had the trim Oriental figure with the enhanced breasts of a showered. They made her look top heavy. Betty watched Dream Shadow climb the ladder, the water cascading off her straight dark hair, running down her DD breasts. Her nipples were erect from the pool and nearly an inch long. Betty had never seen her nude before and felt her cock extend an inch. "Nice to see you, Betty," said Sun. "Why don't you join us?"

"I don't... well alright," said Betty. She was out of uniform, wearing a green pull over dress that showed off her legs and ample cleavage. She was just another pretty girl in the dress. She'd gotten the usual stares from men and a few odd ones from women when she was smoking the cigar. The dress and briefs she wore under it, hid her cock well. She pulled the dress off over her head. Betty unhooked her bra, letting her breasts spring free. Lastly, she held her breath as she pulled her briefs down. There were eight other women in the pool area. Every eye was on the huge bulge under her briefs.

Freed, her cock sprang up, heavy and angled down. Betty looked out at her teammates. Only one, Sister Sponge, had ever seen her cock before, though they all knew about it. Sister Sponge had drunkenly asked to see it. Betty showed it to her in the rest room. "Wow! That is one big dick," said Sister Sponge back then. Sister Sponge could absorb other heroes powers for a short period of time usually about an hour. The person she absorbed lost their powers for that period of time. She was particularly useful making villains harmless while they were taken into custody. She was curious if she would grow Betty's cock and asked to touch her. Betty consented, hope springing in her breasts that maybe just maybe, she'd be a normal woman again even if it were just for a little while. It didn't work, Sister Sponge just gained Betty's telekinesis power for the next hour leaving Betty powerless.

"That is one big dick," said Sponge again.

"Holy crap, Betts," muttered Brobdinagia.

"I had no idea," said Dream Shadow, staring at it in awe.

Much to Betty's embarrassment, all the sexy women staring at her cock started making it grow.

"HA! She's getting a semi," said Tiny Tina, normal sized and wearing only skimpy bikini pantys.

"Sorry," said Betty. "This was a bad idea." She turned around and pulled the dress back on over her head. The front of the dress now had a prominent bulge under it.

"Hey, don't go," said Dream Shadow. "We're sorry. I just wasn't prepared for how big it was.

"Sorry Betts," apologized Tina. "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Betty turned and glanced back at them over her shoulder. "It's my problem not yours." She walked back to the stairs, leaving her teammates behind her.

Betty went to the common room and greeted a couple of the girls that were there. The news was on, but the two girls in the room were busy gossiping among themselves. The incident downstairs had Betty depressed. She didn't fit in anymore, with women or men.

Her depression melted when she thought about the lovely evening she'd had with Olivia last night. Her BFF would cheer her up when she got back and then they'd make love again, several times if Betty had her way.

The news did their "Queen" report. The Queen of Hearts had been sighted helping firefighters in Australia put out wildfires in the bush. The Queen had flown off to rescue victims of an overcrowded ferry collapse in the Philippines. She found a missing boater off the Canary islands. And on and on. A typical day for the world's greatest hero when there wasn't a threat from a super villain.

Betty headed upstairs and took a nap. She dreamed about last night when she had first entered her friend's tight pussy. She woke up with a huge aching erection and jerked off picturing Olivia on her knees in the shower, sucking her cock again. Later, she walked up to the roof and smoked a cigar waiting for her lover to come back, but the Queen stayed out late.

Betty fell asleep waiting for Olivia. She was sure the Queen would wake her, slipping into bed beside her. She woke up around 2:00 in the morning needing to go to the bathroom. She grabbed her plump shaft and peed into the toilet bowl, wondering wear her lover was. She reached out with her mind and felt Olivia. The Queen was sleeping in her own bed. She must have come home late and not wanted to wake Betty up. Betty reached out to the sleeping woman. Betty's mind probed her pussy lips and tugged on her nipples. Olivia stirred in her sleep. She arched her back and moaned. Her hips raising into the invisible tongue.

Betty pretended to be asleep when Olivia snuck into her room, fifteen minutes later. The Queen was panting heavily and Betty could make out the shadowy outline of Olivia's hard nipples framed in the light from the doorway. She feigned waking when Olivia slipped in bed beside her. "Sorry Betts," said Olivia, reaching down to stroked Betty's fully hard cock. "I don't think the Baron's out of my system yet."

"Don't apologize," said Betty, reaching out to caress one of Olivia's big beautiful breasts.

"Mount that big thing and ride em cowgirl."

Olivia straddled Betty's legs and slid her pussy along the thick shaft of Betty's black cock. She lifted herself up and pushed her pussy down around the head. Both women moaned as Betty's cock penetrated Olivia's pussy again. Olivia's moan turned to a scream of pleasure as she slid down Betty's shaft and came again. Betty grabbed Olivia's ass with her mind and raised the Queen up and down her entire twelve inches. Olivia's entire body left the bed as she rode up so that just the head of Betty's cock was in her pussy. Olivia flew up and down Betty's shaft, cumming several more times and one final huge orgasm when Betty's cock once again erupted in her pussy.

Afterwards, Olivia went to shower and snuck back to her own room. Betty rationalized that she'd had a long day and needed her sleep. Betty slipped into bed beside her friend shortly after dawn so that Olive could drink her morning breakfast when she woke up. Olivia seemed shocked to wake up with Betty snuggling her, but she gave little resistance to going down between her legs and sucking her friend's cock again.

Their affair lasted eight days. Betty began to worry when she realized that she was the one always initiating sex. Olivia never turned it down, but Betty always made the first move. Olivia tensed up when Betty mentioned maybe they should get a place together so that they wouldn't have to sneak around. Olivia declined, saying she was happy at the Hall. Betty thought that maybe it turned Olivia on, to sneak around without their teammates knowing, but deep down she knew something was wrong. Olive wasn't as in to her as she was in to Olive.

Olivia broke up with her in the dining hall surrounded by their friends. "I think I'm finally over what happened with the Baron," she whispered so that none of the others could hear. "I appreciate what you've done for me."

"I see," said Betty. She was stunned, but knew she shouldn't have been surprised. "I thought things were going really well between us. What happened?"

Olivia sat back. She was shaking with nervousness. The last thing she had ever wanted to do was hurt Betty. "It's not you, it's me," she said.

"Olivia..." Betty froze. She had a sinking feeling in her stomach and her heart was beating fast. She wanted to tell her friend that she wanted to share a bed with her every night, that she wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, that she wanted to raise a child with Olivia. She wanted to tell Olivia that she loved her. Instead, she just said, "I know it's you, not me. I was happy for the last week. For the first time since the fucking shower I didn't feel like a freak. What about the sex?"

"That was amazing," confessed Olivia. "You know that was good, but it's not always about sex. I want to come home from work, cook dinner for my husband and child. I want to be normal."

"Look at us. We aren't normal. You can fly around the world in minutes and I have a fucking COCK!" The last was said, loud enough that some of the other girls glanced their way. "Who do you want to be normal with anyway? A regular guy will never satisfy you. There aren't that many showered males to choose from. You want a normal life with the Baron? Is that it? You want the Baron's black cock or would you rather have mine?"

"Yours..." The Queen shook her head. "I mean neither. Listen Betts, the truth is that it is about the sex. You know you're good. I'm worried that if I don't give it up now, I'd get addicted to it. I can't say no to you. If we keep this up, our relationship would just be about fucking. You're my best friend and I'll always love you, but I could never love you as a woman loves a man. We'd just be together for the sex."

"I can live with that," said Betty, her emotions a weird mix of pride and sorrow.

"I want more," said the Queen. Olivia jumped in her seat. Invisible fingers had just pinched and tugged on her nipples. They hardened under her uniform. A probing tendril from Betty's mind teased her clit and labia. She immediately started dripping with arousal. Betty was holding her head down so that her red hair hung down. She was looking upwards at Olivia testing her reaction. "Enough Betty. You're invading my privacy." She felt Betty's mental touch fade away, but not before one penis sized probe pushed into her pussy and disappeared. "No more Betty," said the Queen, standing. "I hope we can get past this and remain friends. You've always meant a lot to me and I don't want to lose you." The Queen straightened up. "I need to be alone for awhile. I'll see you when I get back."

The other heroes in the hall saw the Queen of Hearts head off to the roof and Betty stand up from her chair and run off in the other direction. Betty was clearly crying, but none of them knew why and Betty refused to let anyone into her room for several days afterward.

Olivia spent a week on a desert island in the Pacific trying to find herself and didn't see Betty's press conference. Betty stood behind the podium addressing the press. "Ladies and Gentlemen of the press, thank you for coming. I've called you here to announce my coming out." She paused as the chatter grew. She heard the word lesbian whispered. Betty grinned wryly. "No I'm not gay nor am I straight. I was with a man when the golden shower hit."

"Bettikinetic, are you saying that you're a dick-girl?" yelled a reporter.

"I am. Furthermore, the man I was with was a black African from Kenya, a good man, an officer on the cruise ship."

"Does that mean your penis is black?"

"Yes it is. I want it known that not all the dick-girls are crazy like Mad Maxine or suicidal like some of the others. Some can be heroes and I am a hero. I'm not somebody's sidekick. Bettikinetic was a sidekick." Betty pulled her cheerleading style top off revealing her tight sports bra top. The dark black rooster head on her chest between her DD bosom. She walked out from behind the podium. Her belly button was pierced and had a black rooster head pin in it. Betty was always known for wearing her cheerleading skirt and tight biker shorts. Now they knew why. She pushed the skirt down. There were gasps from the audience at the sight of the plump bulge running down one leg of the shorts. "From now on, I am BLACK COCK BETTY!"

The heroes lined up behind Betty to show their support, applauded and clapped her on the back. Betty answered a few more questions and then exited the press room at the Hall if Righteousness.

Coming out was the right thing to do for Betty. Sure, she got plenty of hate mail and her fan club lost about 60% of it's members. Teenage boys ripped her posters off their wall. She posed nude for Playgirl a month later getting paid well for both the cover and the spread of nude photos. It was the highest selling issue of the magazine ever selling a year's worth of the magazine in just that one month. People were curious what she looked like. Her fan club regained 25% of it's membership. She still got hate mail, but she also got new fan mail too from men and women. Betty also started getting laid a lot. There was no shortage of women (or men, but she turned them down) curious what her shower enhanced cock felt like. Some may have been bisexual and some liked men, but had bad relationships with men. Betty satisfied them all. Some of the finer pieces of ass, she kept dangling in case she wanted another go. Others, she left satisfied and never called them again. It left her feeling a little empty inside. She loved fucking, but deep down she wanted to love and be loved by only one woman and that one woman had rejected her.

I NEED YOUR BLACK COCK AGAIN

Olivia huddled in the shower, rocking as she wrapped her arms around her legs. The shower struck her, water cascading off her body, but it didn't make her feel clean. The water ran down to the drain and swirled around clumps of Baron Samedi's sperm, clogging the drain. His seed was so thick and rich it drained slower then the water. Most of it was off her, but her belly still felt full. She was filled with shame, but it was hard to regret. She'd enjoyed sucking off the Baron's cock even while TV cameras were pointed at her and all the congressmen watched her humiliation. His sperm had been the best meal of her life.

There was only one person whose sperm tasted almost as good as Samedi's. There was only one person she knew with a cock nearly as big as the Baron's, one person who could satisfy her needy pussy right now and drive the madness from her mind. She knew the dangers of addiction. The Wildcat cheer and spirit squad had counseled troubled youths against drug and alcohol abuse. She needed Betty's cock, but the more she had it in her, the more she risked becoming totally addicted to it.

Betty and Olivia had been civil to each other, but not friendly. She missed her one time constant companion more then Betty probably knew. Hooking up with Betty had been the greatest mistake of her life. Still, she was mad with desire for a large black cock and aside from busting the Baron out of jail, there was only one black cock available and it was only a few rooms away. Olivia stood and turned off the shower. She dried and went to her closet to get some underwear and her robe.

Ten minutes later she was holding her fist up to Betty's door, not sure if she should knock or not. Her arousal was driving her crazy and her fist came down on Betty's door several times.

"Who is it?"

"Betts, it's Olivia."

"Come on in."

Olivia heard the lock on the door click and then the door slowly opened of it's own accord. She wasn't prepared for the sight that greeted her. A girl squealed on the bed and pulled a pillow over her face. Her big breasted lean body was on full display. Her legs parted slightly, a fresh deposit of sperm leaking from an extremely well fucked pussy. Her belly and tits were also covered in Betty's hot seed. Betty was sitting on the side of the bed, smoking a cigar. Her cock fell over the edge, looking spent and leaking sperm. Betty's uniform lay on the floor along with a red bikini. The cups both had a T on them. "Tina?" asked Olivia.

"Oh my god! I'm so embarrassed," moaned Tina, moving the pillow aside. Her chin was crusted with dried sperm. "I couldn't help myself," apologized Tina. "After seeing the Baron..."

"You know how they say that seeing the Baron's cock is like getting slapped in the face with it," interrupted Betty. "Tina literally got slapped in the face with it."

"I ran between his legs to avoid getting punched and SMACK there it was," said Tina.

"I don't know what came over me, I was just so horny and Betty was there trying to comfort me and..."

"I understand," said Olivia. She fought to remain calm. She was starting to get angry and her fury was directed at Tina. Could it be jealousy?

"What do you want anyway?" asked Betty. She had the nerve to spread her legs open to display her cock more.

1...89101112...15