The Rise and Fall of The Queen of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia Hart left the drained man standing in the bathroom. She strolled out into the main room. Betty, Simon, Samedi, La Sirene, and a dozen imperial guard stared at her. The hostages had been herded into another room. "Completely ridiculous, but hot as hell," said Betty, her eyes roaming up and down the Queen of Hearts new uniform.

"To be fair, I hadn't counted on Simon making her breasts grow so big."

"Dey better dis way, mon. She sexy as fuck."

"I agree," said Samedi.

"She still look like the Queen though. Semen sez go black."

Olivia reached up to scratch her head as she started itching. There was nothing she could do about it and it wasn't her head that was itching. It was her hair. She glanced at the long golden tresses hanging over her shoulder and watched as her hair color changed from blonde to raven black. The black traveled along from the roots in her head to the tip. Even her pussy tingled. She reached down and stretched out the tight black panty. Her curly blond pubes were gone too, replaced by the dark black hair. "What have you done to me?" she asked, horrified. Her mom's side of the family were proud of their blonde hair, blue eyed Nordic heritage.

"Yes," agreed the Baron. "What are you doing Simon? I prefer my Queen blonde."

"I like it," said Betty.

"I can change her back, mon," said Simon, checking out his new creation. "But she no look so much like da Queen of Hearts now, mon, bigger tits and darker hair. If the other heroes think you turned the Queen of Hearts, well, do you really want 500 or so angry cheerleaders storming your island kindom, mon?" Simon waited, but the Baron was silent. "I didn't tink so, mon."

"Fine," said the Baron. "It's time. Turn her to our side, Simon."

"Never," hissed Olivia. They might turn her into a slut, but they would never make a villain out of her. She gritted her teeth and took a step forward. One high heeled boot took a step towards the Baron. She clenched her teeth. The sperm in her brain, wiggled compelling her to stop. Sweat formed on her forehead. She moved her other foot, but she was too sluggish.

"Semen sez the Queen of Hearts never existed. You are the Queen of Spades."

Betty watched in horror as her best friend grabbed her head and collapsed to her knees. She appeared to be in pain as she struggled to fight Semen Sez's contol over her.

"You serve da Baron. His enemies are your enemies. You serve the nation of Hispaniola. The United States is your enemy. The Hall of Righteousness is your enemy. You will keep the drugs flowing from Jamaica to Hispaniola to the United States. Baron Samedi is your master. You love and obey him. Anyone that opposes the Baron is you enemy."

Samedi wringed his hands gleefully. This was his greatest triumph. With the Queen of Spades by his side, he would be unstoppable. She had quit struggling. She kneeled on the floor defeated. Her long dark hair hanging down over her face.

"There is no Queen of Hearts. Arise Queen of Spades. Semen sez it is so."

Olivia slowly raised her head. Her bright blue eyes hadn't changed, but the softness and compassion were gone from them. Betty felt like she was truly looking at a different person. Few would guess that this was once the world's greatest hero. The Queen of Spades rose to her feet. She looked over at Betty, her eyes going cold. "We were friends once Betty, back in high school."

"Best friends," agreed Betty.

"Then you betrayed me and joined the Hall of Wrongheadedness. It's good to see you've come around and joined the good guys again."

"Yes," said Betty.

Olivia moved around between Betty and the Baron, blocking his view. Her eyes flickered down to the bulge under Black Cock Betty's biker shorts. "Remain loyal and you shall be rewarded." Olivia's tongue flickered out and licked her lips, suggestively.

Betty felt her cock swell. "I will." Olivia looked so slutty in her new outfit with her new look.

Olivia turned around to the Baron, grinning as she laid eyes on her master. "Well my love, my ears are picking up an ever growing police presence outside. What are your orders?"

"Do you think you can get the vault open, mon amour?"

"Piece of cake," she said, walking over to him and kissing him passionately. Olivia walked over to the vault. She concentrated on the lock, red lasers shooting from her eyes. Her heat vision continued until the locking mechanism glowed red, turning molten, the steel beginning to melt. The Queen of Spades grabbed the handle and pulled. The lock snapped and the door swung open.

The vault was filled with gold and some paper bonds. Bars of bullion glistened as light from the room hit them. Millions of dollars worth. Enough gold to help the economies of Hispaniola and Jamaica get back on their feet until the super marijuana started flowing back into the U.S and the cash flow resumed.

Simon walked around and glared in the vault. "Don't foget half this gold is mine, Baron." He took in the cramped aisle between the bullion. "Dammit, mon. There's barely enough room for two people. We are gonna have to remove some of the gold to escape. "You were supposed to research dis."

"I did, mon ami," said the Baron moving into the vault. He held out his hand for his fellow Loa, La Sirene. She took it and joined her lord in the cramped vault. "You won't be coming with us. I'd much rather keep all the gold and control all the drug trade for that matter. I hope you understand."

"Fool," hissed Semen Sez. "I still control da Queen. Why don't I keep da Queen and all da gold then."

"Wait," said the Baron, holding up his hands in surrender. "Betty."

Simon turned to look at Betty just as she force punched him in the stomach. His entire body lifted up before he fell to his kees clutching his stomach. Simon gasped for air. He couldn't speak. Fools! He didn't need to speak to control his sperm. He controlled them with his mind. The albino looked up at the Queen of Spades and was just about to send her a mental command when the second force punch hit his chin. He fell on his back knocked out. Betty pulled out some titanium handcuffs and restrained the Emperor of Jamaica.

"Do it," ordered the Baron.

******************

"This is Doug Grant, Miami Metro News coming to you live outside the federal reserve building in Miami. Breaking news." He motioned for the cameraman to aim the camera off him and at the building. "The entire federal reserve building has started shaking just like it was experiencing an earthquake. Concern for the hostages inside grows as it looks like the entire building might come down."

"Something's happening," yelled the camerman. The crowd gasped.

Doug turned. "It appears that a large object is rising up from the building." Cement and debris fell off the object. It was metal and square shaped. "It's the vault. Yes, the vault is rising up from the buidling. Holy shi..." The federal reserve started collapsing, the building crumbling. "Tell me you got that."

"Yep," said the camerman.

"There's little hope that anyone might have survived the collapse of the building. The vault is still rising. Wait! It's being lifted by something." The vault rose up into the air being held up by one hand by the buxom female figure flying underneath it. "Now I've seen everything. I've seen heroes in fire bikinis, feather bikinis, nude gigantic women...," he said, even as Brobdinagia grew on camera in the background, her clothes ripping off her growing body as she prepared to grab the vault. "But I've never seen an outfit like this."

The camerman zoomed in on the woman. She wore black high heeled boots, the fronts curved up to the knee like the top of a spade in a deck of cards. She also wore black gloves, the tops curving up under her elbows. A black cape fluttered behind her. She wore a black maks across her eyes. In many ways, these accessories were like a darker version of the Queen of Hearts uniform, but the resemblance ended there. The Queen wore a white one piece swimsuit with a red heart. This woman wore a skimpy black bikini. The panty was a black spade that barely covered her pubes. Her ass cheeks appeared suggesting the rear was probably a thong. The most shocking thing was the spade shaped pasties over the nipples, but on closer glance, they weren't pasties at all, but bikini cups. Thin black straps held it on going around the back and behind the neck as well as looping the woman's fit bare stomach to connect with the thong panty. As the cameraman focused on the sexy new supervilain, red lights erupted from her eyes and a police car blew up.

There were shouts and several police opened fire. More red streaks appeared and a second police car leaped into the air as it's gas tank exploded. Bullets were bouncing off the woman now, completely ineffective. A third police car exploded. The police started falling back towards the crowd of civilians watching from behind a barricade. A member of Femme Force flew up to attack the villain, but she caught a heat ray blast to the chest and fell back to earth, her uniform smoking.

The woman smirked at the hapless group of law enforcement officials and heroes. Then she flew up and off, carrying the vault and heading East towards the ocean.

Brobdinagia strode towards the ruined building. She was fifty feet tall and naked. "I see something," roared her giant's voice. She reached down and picked up a large slab of concrete. "There's survivors." She grabbed some more pieces of debris.

"This is Doug Grant," yelled the reporter following a group of police and EMTs. The image bobbed as the cameraman followed him. "We just got word that there are survivors of the disaster. Lets see if we can spot anything. Honestly, the building is totally demolished, I don't see how..."

Black Cock Betty stood proudly in the center of a circle of survivors. The hostages were all hunched over on the ground protecting their heads and necks. Outside the ring of hostages, black Hatiian super soldiers were laying on their stomachs, arms and legs spread. Bits of rubble fell on the invisible dome of force created by Betty's amazing telekinetic abilitites.

Betty dropped the field and the hostages stood, running off to safety being aided by the police. "She saved us all," yelled one hostage. "Black Cock Betty is the world's greatest hero," said another running up to a reporter. Still another former hostage ran to meet her waiting husband, hoping she'd have a chance to shower before he spotted the multiple loads of sperm leaking from her well used pussy. She'd let three of the Baron's imperial guard shoot their loads up her womb. The poor secretary didn't know what she had been thinking, but the sex had been the best ever. She was right about the point in a month when she ovulated too.

Betty pulled out a cigar and lit it. One person remained kneeling at her feet. An albino kneeled hunched over, hands cuffed behind his back. His dreads hung down over his face. As the police chief ran up, the man looked up from under hs dreads, red eyes staring woefully at the police. "Here's one of the villains," said Betty, pushing Semen Sez forward. The albino fell flat on his face. "Sorry I couldn't stop the woman."

"Who was it Bettikin... Black Cock Betty?" asked a cop.

"I don't know officer, but she calls herself the Queen of Spades."

EPILOGUE

"Daddy why are you crying?"

Joe hugged Emma closely as he watched the television. "Ssshh honey. I'm trying to hear the news."

The anchor looked somber as he read the news. "I repeat, the entire 4th fleet of the United States of America has been sunk. The fleet had been engaged in the ongoing blockade of Hispaniola and Jamaica. Now that blockade is no more and the ships lie at the bottom of the ocean. Warning, the footage we are about to show you is disturbing."

A video shot from a small hand held camera appeared on the screen. The image was from the deck of a ship. A black and white object was rapidly approaching the camera. Red streaks shot out from the object striking a nearby destroyer which erupted in a blinding explosion that made the cameraman flinch. Sailors were seen flying into the water. The object grew larger turning into a spade bikini clad woman. She struck the camerman's ship and disappeared inside. Warning bells went off and the ship was seen to list. The camera went dark. A stock photo of the Queen of Spades hovering while holding the vault appeared on screen behind the anchor. "It has been three weeks since the Queen of Spades appeared and still no sign of the Queen of Hearts." Another image of a uniformed Olivia appeared waving to a crowd. "Where is the Queen and why has she let us down in our time of need?"

"Mama," cried Emma, happily seeing the picture on the television.

"In happier news," continued the anchor, "The Mayor of Miami has declared today to be Black Cock Betty day in honor of her heroic rescue of all the hostages at the federal reserve building the day the Queen of Spades first appeared."

"Daddy, when's mommy coming home?"

Another tear rolled down Joe's cheek. "I don't know honey. I don't know."

******************

Betty leaned back in her recliner. She took a puff on her cigar and a swig from her beer. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the news report. The show was called Point/counterpoint.

Point: "Black Cock Betty and the Righteous Squad are working overtime to protect us. The Righteous Squad are our last line of defense between order and complete chaos.

Counterpoint: "We are in a state of complete CHAOS! The hospitals are filled with drug crazed fiends. There's riots in every major US city every night. Crime rates are skyrocketing. The Righteous Squad hasn't stopped one drug shipment under Betty's leadership. The Queen of Hearts and the blockade stopped 100% of shipments. And now to make things worse, we're getting reports of that new strain of marijuana that makes smokers sex crazed. Citizens are fu.. fornicating naked in the streets and Betty's done nothing to stop it. Nothing. Nilch. Zero. Nadda. If I didn't know better I'd swear Betty was letting the drugs in on purpose. We were better off when she was just a SIDEKICK!"

Point: "I can't argue with that. We need the Queen back."

"Whereph thub Queenth?"

"Shudup Tina," growled Betty. "Don't talk with your mouth full." She spread her legs wider as Tiny Tina deep throated Betty's big black cock."

Counterpoint: "Yes, where is the Queen of Hearts?"

******************

The Queen of Spades was smiling, a well satisfied woman as she flew in towards the palace in Port a Baron. She'd flown off and sunk the Coast Guard ships and aircraft located in Key West and decided to reward herself with a side trip to the Imperial Guard's Westernmost base in the old Dominican Republic. The Mandingo division was stationed there and she'd grown to enjoy her layovers there when they threw her their special Mandingo parties. She'd left 22 well spent cocks behind when she left. It had taken her a good fifteen minutes at super speed removing all the evidence of her encounter from her sperm covered body and three sperm filled holes. The Baron didn't care for her sluttish ways. He'd ordered her to stop even. She had wanted to obey. She wanted to obey her lover and master in all things, but when it came to sex, she had a need and craving to service all the big black cocks that she could find.

"It took you longer then expected," said Samedi as she landed on their balcony. "Did you run into trouble?"

"No master," she replied, striding up and kissing him deeply.

Baron Samedi kneeled down before his Queen. Usually, it was Olivia that kneeled before her master, fishing his cock out, but he'd taken to doing it as her belly swelled larger and larger. He kissed her on the navel of her growing belly. Then he touched the sides of her stomach, staring at the pregnant super woman's belly with a large smile that disappeared as his skull shined through. "Triplets," he said proudly, standing back up.

"Yes master," she replied. "You are quite the stud." This time, the Queen did kneel, opening his robe and pulling out her favorite thing in all the word. The Baron's big cocky wocky, she thought, it's presence making her feel stupider. She began sucking the big cocky wocky, her mouth well adapted to servicing his cock now as she'd done it daily for the last six months.

"Aaahhh," he moaned. "C'est tres bien, mon amour." The Baron's skull head stared out over the blue sea while his Queen sucked his cock. He'd impregnated over 2000 women on the island and there were only a few cases of twins, never triplets. His greatest conquest and he'd swollen her belly with triplets on the first try. Not just triplets either, but three boys! He didn't know it at the time, but three months later he would get the shock of his life when one of the triplets turned out to be an albino and shortly after that one of the healthy babies with a largish penis would turn out not to be a boy. For now, he was content in his victory.

Later, the Baron and his Queen held each other closely as they stood on the balcony and watched the moon rise.

******************

The fat black sergeant sat down in his chair watching the news. Baron Samedi had just issued a video threat to the United States demanding that the US stay off Hispaniola and don't disrupt the flow of super marijuana to their cities, even as rioting grew worse daily in those same cities. The sergeant didn't paticualry care for politics or current events. He had only stayed on channel to stare at the Queen of Spades. She was the hottest woman alive even with her swollen belly. She stood proudly next to her consort, a thinly veiled threat to the United States. Though the sergeant would never use the powerful hallucinogenic marijuana the Baron peddled, he had sent money to Haiti, more then he liked, but it was worth every penny. The Baron and Queen's sex tapes were the number one downloads on the internet for months. The freaky bitch would do anything the Baron told her to do. One even had him as a skeleton fucking her from behind. If the sergeant hadn't been at work, he'd be watching and masturbating to one right now. He was disturbed when another guard rang the gate buzzer.

The sergeant stepped out of the gate room. Two guards were escorting the prisoner. He was in an orange jumsuit which looked weird against his albino skin. "Where ya taking this freak?" he asked. The albino's eerie red eyes looked up at him from under the white dreadlocks.

The guards looked at each other. "Open up, sarge. He was caught masturbating in the soup. We're taking him to solitary. Open up."

"Yeah open up," said the other guard.

"What kind of an idiot gave this freak kitchen duty?" asked the seargeant, glancing uneasily at the finished bowl of soup on his desk. "What asshole didn't read the file on what this freak's sperm can do?"

"Just open up," said both the guards.

"And this ain't the way to solitary jerk offs. This is the way to the releasing unit."

Simon stood up taller. "Semen sez, open the gate."

The sergeant's head itched. It had been doing that a lot lately. He'd even had the on duty doctor check him for head lice. The doctor didn't find any, but told him he'd gotten a lot of patients, both prisoners and guards with the same problem," he had said even as he scratched his own hair. The sergeant waved and opened the gate.

Simon turned and one of the guards began undoing his handcuffs. "Now mon, what my good friend here didn't tell ya, is dat I've had kitchen duty for two weeks now."

"Oh my god!" cried the sergeant, his eyes going wide with horror.

"You have 112, 354 of my sperm in your bloodstream right now, mon." Simon watched the sergeant glance at the alarm bell. "Semen sez sit down." The man obeyed. "What kind of car do ya drive, mon?"

"A Ford pickup."

"Semen sez, gimme the keys."