The Rise and Fall of The Queen of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sergeant pulled his truck keys out of his pocket and handed them over to the albino. One of the other guards was stripping off his uniform even as Simon started unzipping his jumpsuit. "So ya tink I'm a freak mon?"

"Yes...no," said the sergeant hastily changing his statement.

"Semen sez whiter."

The sergeant's skin started itching. He scratched it all over, but nothing helped. "What have you done to me?"

"I've made you a freak, like me, mon." Simon pulled on the guard's pants. "Sorry, but it would take a lot more then 112,354 sperm to make you turn white quickly. It's gonna take awhile, unless you want to suck my cock, mon?"

"Jesus no."

"I didn't tink so, mon and don't take my predecessor's name in vain." Simon turned to one of the other infected guards. "Turn on da loud speaker."

The guard that had stripped was now nude, but for boxer shorts. He walked over to the intercom and flicked on some switches. "It's on, sir," he said.

Simon leaned down into the mike. "Attention," he said, his words echoing throughout the prison. "There is a town four miles South of here."

"Winslow, sir," added a guard.

"Yes, Winslow. Semen sez release all the prisoners and destroy Winslow. That is all. Have a nice day." Simon turned off the mike.

"My family's in Winslow," stated the Sergeant.

"Don't worry, mon. None of them have ingested enough sperm to obey me literally. I just need a distraction to the South while I drive your pickup in the opposite direction." He stared at the fat black man. "Yech! You look horrible, like some kind of freak, mon"

The sergeant stared at his reflection in the window. His face had white splotches all over it, like he'd been born with a birthmark on his face. The white was spreading.

Simon looked up at the news still showing the Baron giving his anti-american rant. The Queen by his side staring lovingly at her consort. One of the babies inside that swollen belly was his. Simon stared hatefully at the Baron, then his lips curled up in a smile. "Good news and bad news," he said to the sergeant. "The bad news is that you're going to turn into an albino. The good news is that my sperm only live inside you for a year." Simon had watched Akimatsu preaching about Simon's being the third coming to a large congregation when she had turned into an old hag again right before their eyes. "I've found that you have about a 50/50 chance of turning back into a black fat fuck or staying an albino forever. The flip of a coin, mon. Cheer up."

"Fuck you, you monster," said the Sergeant standing up. He needed to go destroy Winslow.

Simon looked back up at the televison and at the happy couple on screen. He probably should have warned the Baron to that little fact. Hopefully, Samedi would find himself with a very angry Queen of Hearts.

Simon Selassie smiled and turned. He whistled as he made his way to the parking lot and freedom.

THE END

Author's note: Well that's my superhero story. I sketched out the idea for the Golden Shower universe several years ago. It was intended to be a shared universe open to artists and author's to create their own superheroes and villains. Any interested, should feel free. At this time, I've no plans for any more stories set in the Golden Shower universe, but one never knows. I'd done an outline for a short comic about the fall of the Queen of Hearts and the Rise of the Queen of Spades. After it had sat around for a few years, I decided just to go ahead and write it up as a short story or not so short story as it turns out. Like most of my stories, it grew on me. Sorry, I try to restrain myself.