The Rise and Fall of The Queen of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia sat on the toilet and pulled her red boots off leaving her finally naked. She put her head in her hands and cried.

"Come on, honey. It couldn't have been that bad," said Betty, feeling a little impatient. Geez, it was just a hand job! Betty had jerked off a chubby Poindexter back in high school in exchange for him writing a research paper for her. He hadn't been the least bit attractive and whacking his little prick hadn't been any trouble at all.

"That's the problem, Betts. It wasn't bad! I liked it. I like his cock. It gets in your mind. I wish I had sucked him off. I wanna go bust him out of prison and take him back to Haiti so that.. so that... so that we can fuck!"

Betty's cock plumped up hard at that. Olivia wasn't one for dirty talk. Betty couldn't even remember the last time she'd said fuck let alone talked about it. As far as Betty was concerned, Olivia was borderline asexual. She hadn't even been with a man since Joe and that was three years ago. "It's not your fault, Olive. The men on the island all have that effect on women and the Baron's the strongest of all. That you were able to resist him at all, shows just what an amazing woman you truly are."

"You think so?"

"I know so. He's nailed at least five heroes. He even posted that video of him taking two members of Phoenix Rising last year." Phoenix Rising was a rival super hero team group to the Hall of Righteous. The former cheerleading rivals to the Wildcats, the Phoenix Flames had formed the own team. Their leader, Flame Phoenix, a woman with the ability to grown flaming wings and fly. She could set anything on fire that she touched and often wielded a flaming sword. Like Ignition, the flames burned off her clothing, but unlike Ignition, Flame Phoenix couldn't generate a flame bikini and her body heat burned off all her body hair. She was forced to fight nude. She was one sexy bald headed bitch and the image of her clearly in ecstasy riding the Baron's huge cock with smoke rising from her erect nipples while her teammate Echo kneeled and licked the Baron's balls had been a favorite jerking off video of Betty's since. Echo was a tanned, dark skinned Native American girl with Apache blood and sonic powers. The video started with both girls kneeling and sharing the Baron's cock while he winked at an obviously hidden camera.

Embarrassment over the video had broken Phoenix Rising apart and both Flame and Echo had been quiet this last year. "Get in the shower," ordered Betty.

Olivia forced herself up off the toilet and listlessly stepped into the shower. She moved herself under the shower spray and just stood there letting the warm water hit her. It didn't look like she would be washing herself, so Betty bent over and slid her sweats down, stepping out of them. Her cock sprang free and up, in it's semi plump, semi erect state. It stuck out, but it's size and heaviness had it bending down. A little stimulation and it would swell with blood sticking a foot out from her pubes. A little more stimulation and it would be angling up, rampant, swollen, hot, and ready for action.

Betty stepped into the shower behind Olivia, her cock sliding along Olivia's hip as she moved behind the distraught blonde. Showering together was not that unusual for the two women. The entire Washington Wildcats spirit and cheer squad had showered together after practice. Betty, Olivia, Tina, and some of the others had showered together after gym class from ninth grade on. Betty and Olivia often sunbathed topless outside Betty's parents, even frolicking in her pool topless until they realized that they had been giving Betty's old man neighbor a show probably weekly for several summers. Nudity was nothing new to the two friends, but they hadn't been nude together since the shower.

"Let me get the gunk out of your hair," said Betty, bending to grab her shampoo. She squirted a dollop in her hand and started washing Olivia's blonde hair. Olivia moaned softly and bent her head back as Betty massaged her head, concentrating on getting the dried sperm out of the front of her hair. The tip of her cock pressed hard into Olivia's beautiful round ass cheek. Betty pulled her hips back, but the shower was too small or her cock was too long or both. The skin on skin contact with her nude friend wasn't helping her cock go down any. The head continued to slide along Olivia's ass cheek. Betty gulped as she looked down at her foot long black cock. It was sticking straight out now and was only a few inches away from Olivia's pussy.

Betty let the shower rinse the blonde beauty's hair of all the shampoo. She grabbed a bar of soap and ran it down Olivia's back to the crack of her ass, up and down, watching the spray of water rinse the suds down her long back. "Turn around," ordered Betty. "Let me get your front."

"Thanks Betts," mumbled Olivia. "You've always been there for me." She inched her way sideways to turn around and face the voluptuous redhead.

"Hey girlfriend, you've always been there for me too." Betty grabbed the washcloth and ran it over the soap. She daintily scrubbed Olivia's neck, chin, and cheeks before deciding they was no more trace of dried sperm. Betty took the soap and ran it over Olivia's chest, then down over the breast that had been exposed. Dried flakes of sperm coated the breast, turning stringy as the water hit it, though most of the stream was blocked by Betty's body. "Besides, that's what sidekicks are for," she added. Her hand holding the soap slid across Olivia's nipple. The plump long nipple bent, then sprang back. Olivia closed her eyes and sucked her lower lip into her mouth. The Baron's pheromones stayed in your nostrils for awhile after encountering him. Olivia would stay aroused and horny for some time yet, maybe days. The thought of her best friend's pussy being wet and eager sent another surge of blood flowing into Betty's cock. Betty looked into Olivia's eyes as she ran the end of the bar of soap in a circle around the rip of Olivia's areola. Olivia's face scrunched up harder at the additional stimulation, her lip came out of her mouth and her lips parted slightly as if she were about to moan. Betty dropped the soap. She reached out and touched her friend's breast, using her hands and the water from the shower to rinse the suds off Olivia's nipple. This time her fingers flickered over the Queen of Hearts' distended nipple.

Olivia's eyes were open now. She looked down at Betty's hand on her breast and then down between their bodies. Betty's eyes followed her gaze. They were a foot apart with Betty's hard black cock sticking straight out between them. The fat bulbous head of her cock was pushing into Olivia's thick blonde pubes. "I don't remember it being so big," she whispered, hard to hear under the shower, but Betty made out her words. "It's nearly as big as the Baron's."

Olivia stepped back to get her crotch away from Betty's cock head. She stooped, reaching out for the soap and freezing when she saw Betty's big black cock bobbing before her face. "Sorry," apologized Betty. She was trying not to tremble at seeing her best friend's mouth so close to the tip of her cock. "It gets like this all the time. I can't control it."

"It's so big!" Olivia reached out for it then paused holding her hand back. "Can I touch it?"

Betty watched her cock leap in anticipation. "Sure," she said, trying to sound nonchalant.

Olivia's hand moved the final inch or two. She grabbed the golf ball sized cock head then pulled her hand back like she was afraid it might bite. Her fingers came back to squeeze the head, then grip the shaft, running down it's length to the root. She released it for a moment, noticing that it had grown even more swollen and was now angled upward. "What's it like, having a penis?" she asked, her eyes running down the length of the shaft, the dark black pure African skin color merging into Betty's pale white skin. Betty's pubic hair was curly and black, turning redder the higher up it went. "Do you still hate it?"

"No," said Betty. "I don't hate it anymore." She watched her friend's hand return to the shaft. Olivia was examining every inch of it, the big blue black veins, the ridges and bumps, the large flare around the head. Betty was the only person who had ever examined her cock so closely. "This may sound weird, Olive, but I love it. I love my big black cock. I can pee standing up and just about anywhere I want. I don't have woman problems anymore. I.. I actually like this better then I was before. My only regret is seeing that Kenyan die... I can't even remember his name." Betty sobbed once as she remembered seeing the handsome black man dissolve beneath her as the golden rain melted through the decks to strike the two lovers. He'd ejaculated as he died and as a horrified Betty had sprung up off him, her new penis had swung up, hard and swollen like it always got right after coming.

"I'm sorry Betts."

"It's alright." Betty looked down at Olivia still holding it with fascination. She wasn't stroking it anymore. Olivia still had the bar of soap in her other hand. "Why don't you clean it for me?" Olivia looked slightly startled and looked up at Betty. "It needs to be washed regularly," added Betty by way of explanation.

Olivia shrugged. She brought the soap over to Betty's shaft and began running it along the huge black cock. She used her other hand to work the suds into the flesh, pumping the thick black sausage with her soapy hand. Much more and she'd be jerking it off, her second black cock hand job of the day. She shrugged in horror/lust as she remembered masturbating the Baron's magnificent cock earlier. "Do you play with it?" she asked, hoping she wasn't being to forward. The two long time best friends were sharing a very intimate moment after all.

"All the time. It's so hard not to touch it when it gets like this. If I were alone I'd be playing with it now."

"Is it really that different?"

"I don't know really," said Betty thinking about it. I loved orgasming as a woman... before I changed that is. Now when I cum, it feels a lot better, but I don't know if that's because I'm gifted or that's how a normal man feels when he cums."

"All clean," said Olivia, taking her hands from the blood engorged shaft. She stayed on her knees staring at it.

"It feels good jerking off too." Betty was disappointed that Olivia had stopped. "It felt good fingering myself as a woman too, but not this good.

"Are you going to finish it off?" asked Olivia.

"Yes," said Betty. "It's almost impossible for me not to at this point. I so understand why men are such pigs now."

"Should I leave then?" Olivia looked up at her. "Or could I stay and watch?" Too weird? Too forward? She wondered. "Sorry, I'm just curious is all."

"Alright," said Betty. She let the shower wet her hand. Her pubes were still sudsy, so she added some suds to the mix and started slowly stroking her cock. Olivia stared at it with fascination. "Stay like that and you're going to get messy again."

"Just aim it away before you blow." She leaned closer, watching Betty's white fist rise to the end of her black cock before falling back to the base.

Betty was feeling bolder. Olivia appeared almost mesmerized watching her jerk herself off. She decided that she wouldn't turn away, but would cum all over the real Olivia's face and nude body just like she'd cum all over the calendar picture of Olivia. She'd just claim it was an accident. Then she had another idea. "It even feels good when I touch it. Did it feel good touching the Baron's cock?"

"A little. It felt right for some reason. Like it was my purpose to be on my knees stroking his huge cock. I wanted to put it in my mouth and then leave with him to do other things with it." Olivia frowned then winced. "I still feel that way."

"Show me how you stroked off the Baron," ordered Betty. She released her cock and thrust it closer to Olivia's mouth.

Olivia pulled back her head in surprise. She reached out to grab Betty's cock almost like she was going to push it away, but then she didn't let go and her hand started stroking it.

"I started slow," she whispered, her hand gliding up and down the smooth shaft of Betty's foot long cock. "Then I started going faster." Her hand picked up speed. "God Betts, yours is so much like his," she gasped, staring at the cock. "I wanted to do anything for him. I had no will of my own. There was just me and the COCK. I wanted to service his cock. I wanted to suck it."

"Did you?"

"No, I figured a way to beat him. I used my super speed."

Betty jerked in shock when Olivia's fist went supersonic on her dick. "Alright, alright. Slow down girlfriend."

"Sorry," apologized Olivia. She slowed to normal speed, but didn't stop jerking off her friend.

"Smart."

"Yes. If I hadn't used my super speed to jerk him, I would have sucked him or worse. Should I stop now?"

"Soon," said Betty. "One last question, did any get in your mouth?" She watched the lovely blonde tremble as she kept staring at her hand gliding up and down the mighty shaft. Olivia didn't respond, but she could tell that she had. "I only ask because one time when I was jerking off, my semen accidentally flew into my mouth," she lied. There was nothing accidental about it. "It was good. So good. I never tasted anything like it. Nothing like any of the boys I'd sucked off before I changed. This was something special. Addictive almost."

"You taste like the Baron?"

Betty smiled. "I guess so. You can stop now."

Olivia let her hand pump up and down another half dozen times before she let it go. She seemed almost reluctant to release it. The blonde superhero stared at Betty's cock. It was as swollen and rampant as it ever got at this point. "I like your cock," she told her friend.

Betty trembled now. She told many a boy those same words, but had never had someone else tell her that. Her cock was fucking aching with it's need. "Do you still want to suck off the Baron?"

"Yes," whispered Olivia. She still yearned for the Baron's cock, but there was something almost as good right before her eyes. Betty gave off pheromones too, hell they all did, not as strong as the Baron's, but everyone that came out of the shower event was incredibly attractive to members of the opposite sex. Betty's pheromones were starting to effect her, replacing the Baron's in her nostrils. "I still want to suck off his... your cock." She grabbed the shaft again and pressed her lips hard against the black cock head, kissing it. She hoped and prayed that Betty wouldn't hate her for doing it. Betty just grabbed the sides of her wet hair and held Olivia's head against her cock. Olivia's tongue came out and twirled around the cock head.

"Do it Olive. Do it! Suck that black cock," she ordered, the same words the Kenyan sailor had said to Betty when she had kneeled before him. He'd called her Red, probably didn't remember her name. Betty's eyes nearly rolled up in her head when she felt her best friends mouth engulf her giant cock head. This was better then she imagined. "It's ok Olive. I got just what you need, baby. Together we can beat the Baron. Suck that cock deeper baby. UGGHH!" Betty threw back her head and moaned. She quickly lowered her head, not wanting to miss the sight of watching her best friend in the whole world sucking the thick black cock down her tight throat.

For someone with next to no practice sucking dick, Olivia was doing a good job. She'd given in to her lust and pent up frustrations, practically jamming Betty's cock down her throat. Olivia had the base in her hand and was bobbing her head rapidly while Betty's hands on her head helped guide her along swallowing more and more. The cock head was pushing deeper and deeper, past the uvula, tonsils, and as far down as the esophagus.

"Oh my god Olive, it's so good. I can't believe it." Betty laughed with joy. This was the happiest moment of her life. "I can't hold back. Here it cums."

Olivia had the taste of the Baron's seed in her mouth. She had no intention of letting any of Betty's go to waste. She pulled back until just the swollen head was in her mouth. Her fist took over pumping the big shaft. She fought the urge to use her speed on it. She thought she was prepared, but the first blast caught her off guard. Betty's hot seed struck the back of her throat, filling her mouth and bulging out her cheeks before she could even think to swallow. She pulled back, gagging, sperm flying from her mouth and catching Betty's second load in her face. She clamped her lips back over the tip, this time gulping as the black cock exploded. She moaned in pure pleasure when she tasted her friend's cum on her tongue. Betty's seed did taste as good as the Baron's. It was the best thing she'd ever tasted. She pumped Betty's cock, swallowing every load. She didn't want to stop, but she knew Betty would continued cumming as long as she stroked her shaft. The Queen of Hearts didn't want a belly so bloated with sperm, she'd throw it all back up. She forced herself to release it, keeping her lips around the head as she let go with her fist. She got another mouthful and pulled back. Another wave of hot sperm fell down upon her face. It splattered on her chin, her chest, her breasts, and pointy erect nipples. Betty's cock was out of control. Her eyes were closed from all the sperm on her face and still striking her occasionally so she couldn't see that Betty had grabbed her cock and was jerking it off so that she thoroughly covered Olivia's nude body with her seed.

Finally, the sperm shower ceased. Olivia wiped her eyes and opened them. She trembled again when she saw Betty's mighty black cock sticking out in front of her. It was bending down now, spent and depleted, but still gigantic. "Sorry," she apologized. "I don't know what came over me."

"Oh honey," said Betty smiling and obviously not upset. She pulled the Queen up to her feet and kissed her on the lips. Olivia was a little surprised. They had kissed before, often even, but always on the cheek. "Olivia that was wonderful, the best thing I ever felt. Next time the Baron gets in your nose, feel free to suck my cock anytime."

Olivia blushed. "I can't believe we just did that. I don't want things weird between us."

"Don't worry," said Betty, taking the washcloth and cleaning the sperm off Olivia all over again. This time it was wet and messy not dried flakes. "Best friends forever, right?"

"Right."

"It was good right?" asked Betty.

"So good," agreed Olivia, smacking her lips, still tasting her friend's delicious cum on her tongue.

"There, all clean. Lets go dry off."

They exited the shower. Both girls dried off. Betty took a towel and dried Olivia's blonde hair. Olivia tensed up at her touch. She wasn't quite as into this as Betty was. Betty smirked and moved the towel down to Olivia's shoulders. She rubbed them. The Queen of Hearts couldn't help herself and moaned. "Feels good."

"You're really tense," said Betty. "Go lay down on the bed and I'll rub the stress out of you."

"I should probably get going. But hey, thanks for being there for me."

"Nonsense. Get your ass over there and lay down on your stomach. My bed was made for you anyway."

Olivia's eyes looked over at Betty's bed. The sheets hadn't changed much from the old Betty. They were soft pink and feminine, several teddy bears and a stuffed penguin sat on the pillows. Betty had always liked penguins. She'd slept side by side with Betty many nights in a similarly decorated bed. "What do you mean it was made for me?" she asked, eyes going back to stare into Betty's green ones before moving back to the bed and then on to the door exiting the room.

"It's queen sized," said Betty, smacking her ass. "Now get over there."

Olivia Queen looked back at the door before heading over to her friend's bed. She climbed on it kneeling. "Lose the towel," ordered Betty. Olivia had wrapped a towel around her nude body when they left the bathroom. She loosened it in the front and pulled it off before lying down on her stomach. "You won't regret this,' said Betty. "I'm great at relieving stress."

1...678910...15