The Rise and Fall of The Queen of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty straddled Olivia's legs. The blonde tensed up again. Especially when Betty's cock fell between the crack of her luscious ass cheeks. The big black cock was so long the head rested in the small of Olivia's back. Betty leaned down so that the long nipples on her breasts nearly touched Olive's back. She reached out and started rubbing the blonde's shoulders. Olivia tensed up at her touch again, but quickly relaxed and let out a soft moan of pure pleasure.

Betty worked Olivia's shoulder muscles and did her neck. The stress fled Olivia's body and the Queen completely relaxed under the massaging hands of her best friend. She leaned further down, this time her nipples and tips of her breasts pushed into Olivia's back. "You think that's good. Wait until you feel this," she whispered in Olivia's ear. Betty sat back up and leaned back. She took her hands off the Queen's body. She stared down at her cock, resting against the flawless skin of the Queen of Hearts. The Queen's ass cheeks indented. The pushed down flesh moved around in circles, the depression moving out, squeezing her hips. A wave of depressed flesh moved from the small of her back up her entire back to her shoulders again. Olivia's hair moved as her scalp got rubbed by invisible hands. The Queen couldn't help moaning this time. It was a loud exhale of pure pleasure. There was only one person in the world that could give a massage with their mind and that was Bettikinetic. Olivia moaned again, this time it sounded almost orgasmic. It felt as if her entire back from the tip of her head to her toes was getting rubbed by dozens of strong hands. Her feet, calves, thighs, ass, hips, back, shoulders, arms, elbows, neck, head, and forehead were all getting rubbed. Betty watched Olivia completely relax as all the tension left her body. She was half asleep, she was so relaxed. Betty lifted herself up and pushed herself back. "Now roll over," she told Olivia.

Olivia grunted a complaint. She was ready to go straight to sleep. She did reluctantly roll over though. Betty didn't straddle her this time. She just hit her again with her mind. Olivia jumped as this time her feet, calves, knees, thighs, hips, stomach, breasts, chest, and forehead, felt the firm massaging hands of invisible ghosts.

Betty smirked in delight. Olivia's half lidded eyes were rolling up in the back of her head. Normally, she would have been happy to do this for her best friend or any of her former cheerleading teammates and best friends. This time, she had an ulterior motive.

The pressure on Olivia's knees grew. Instead of just rubbing them, the pressure was pushing outwards. Slowly, Olivia began opening her legs. At the same time her legs were opening and her breasts were getting rubbed, invisible fingers began softly pinching and tugging on the Queen's nipples. They'd softened in her relaxed state, but the teasing pressures had them hardening again. Her nipples pulled out, her entire areola puffing up as her arousal came back.

Betty looked down between her friend's open legs. Moisture was appearing on her pussy lips. Her clit was swollen and engorged too. The invisible pressure was now applied to Olivia' clitoris. It hardened even more as her pussy lips depressed. "Ohhhhh!" groaned Olivia. She was writhing on the bed now. Her labia spread open almost as if an invisible cock were pushing into it. "OOHH!! AAHH!!" Olivia's hand flew between her legs and she started teasing her clit. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be dreaming, having forgotten Betty was with her or that it was Betty doing this to her.

"Noooo," whispered Olivia as her hand was pulled away from her needy pussy. "Yyeesssss!!" she hissed as Betty pushed her face between her friends legs. Olivia's hands came and grabbed Betty's red hair, pulling her head deeper into her pussy. She raised her crotch into Betty's thrusting tongue, humping her like crazy. Not only was Betty's tongue rapidly lapping up Olivia's pussy lips, but she was sucking her swollen clit between her lips. Her mind was now massaging the inside of Olivia's pussy too while still pinching and tugging on the Queen's swollen nipples and squeezing both her breasts. Olivia's body jerked and jerked again. The Queen sat up, her eyes flying open to look down her body. She stared in amazement at her nipples being pulled on and at her undulating belly. Her bright blue eyes met Betty equally bright green ones above her blonde pubic hair. "I'm cumming," she gasped, nearly wheezing. "I'm cumming. I'm... I'm... CCUUMMIINNGGGGG!!!" Her hips bucked up into Betty's mouth and she fell back again, eyes closed, head slamming from side to side. Olive's hands grasped the bed sheets, squeezing them tight as she writhed all over. Betty lapped up her friend's orgasmic fluid as fast as Olivia squirted it out.

The orgasm wiped the Queen of Hearts out. Betty took advantage of her friends near comatose state. She sucked Olivia's clit into her mouth one last time before sliding her tongue up along the side of the Queen's blonde bush. Betty kissed up her abdomen, planting one on Olivia's sexy navel before letting her tongue slip inside her belly button. Olivia moaned softly and writhed a little as the tongue left her navel and moved up her ribs. The tongue slid up the bottoms of her breasts. It found her nipple, twirling around the areola before flicking the hard red nub back and forth. Betty gently bit down on Olivia's hard pointy nipple before sucking her entire areola into her mouth. She kissed over to Olivia's other breast and did the same to that nipple. Her cock slid along the blonde's thigh working it's way upwards as Betty wiggled higher up on Olivia's body. Her kisses and tongue passed over Olivia's shoulder bone and found her neck. The Queen of Hearts squirmed and opened her legs wider. The thick knob at the end of her hard black cock pressed against Olivia's slick labia. Betty trembled as her cock felt the heat emanating from Olivia's wet pussy. This was the moment she'd been waiting for. She thrust forward, her cock slid up along Olivia's clit and thrust up above her blonde pubes. Betty paused and wiggled her hips, not sure if she were in or not. Realizing she wasn't, she pulled her hips back and probed forward again, her cock sliding along Olive's thigh to slap across the side of her pussy.

Betty closed her eyes in concentration. She fought the urge to just jab her cock forwards and hope for the best. She'd had some of her lovers do that to her in the past and it had hurt at first. Betty the slutty cheerleader usually had to reach down and grab the boy's prick, guiding into her warm pussy. Olivia still appeared mostly out of it and wasn't going to do that. Betty was essentially a born again virgin from a penis owner's perspective. She could sit back and try to guide her cock into Olivia's pussy, but she was BETTIKINETIC, master of telekinesis.

Betty felt outwards with her mind. She could feel objects with her brain as easily as she could with her fingers. She felt her cock and Olivia's soaked pussy lips. She pushed between the lips, feeling her sliding inside Olivia's pussy. Her best friend raised her hips slightly up into the invisible finger, moaning and writhing with arousal. Olivia's pussy lips spread open as Betty's cock was pulled down, the head pressing up against the opening of Olivia's pussy. She could feel even more heat on the tip of her cock. She held her cock there, poised to enter Olivia's pussy. Betty pushed down on the bed with her hands and pushed forwards with her hips. Her cock head slipped into Olivia's pussy.

Betty's eyes opened wide, her mouth hung open in surprise. She stared down at Olivia's beautiful face. Her friend's eyes were closed and her head was tossing back and forth. Betty had no idea it would feel this good. There was so much heat and wetness and the fit was so snug. Olive's pussy was gripping her cock like a vice, a tight fit, yet still easy to work her cock around inside it. She pushed deeper, feeling Olivia open for her. Every instinct told her to jab her cock in as deep as it would go and pump it in and out as fast as she could until she came. It took all her self control to take it slow. Betty so understood now what it had felt like to be one of her inexperienced male lovers. The first time with her high school boyfriend, he'd gotten about half his penis in her before he yanked it out and came all over her red bush. Each time thereafter he was a little better. The nerd had cum in her mouth after about twenty seconds. He recovered quickly and lasted about five minutes inside her pussy. She'd been most impressed with the stoner. He'd had a stupid grin on his face, but he'd paced himself and managed to last a good fifteen minutes. Then there was the black man, older then her by about ten years, very experienced and skilled at lovemaking. She wouldn't have been surprised if he hadn't fucked at least one female passenger on every cruise. Betty had his cock, a bigger version of it, but still his cock and she vowed to do him justice by becoming as skilled a lover as he was. Now that her cock had found it's way into it's first pussy, there was no way in hell she would be giving up this feeling.

Olivia finally opened her eyes and Betty was disappointed by the expression on her friend's face. There was both lust and horror in that expression. "Betts! Your thingy is in my..."

"Pussy," whispered Betty, pushing another inch inside Olivia. She may look like this was bothering her, but her crotch still lifted up to receive that extra inch. "My cock is in your pussy." Betty leaned down to kiss Olivia, but the Queen turned her head away.

"This is so weird," gasped Olivia.

"But it feels good right?" Betty was still shocked by how good it felt. Olive's pussy was so hot. She realized that it would be body temperature, 98-99 degrees, but it felt even hotter. She wondered what it felt like to Olivia. Joe was only a thin six inches. Betty knew, she'd fucked him once before Olivia and Joe had decided to go steady. The biggest Betty had even taken was a hard seven and she had at least that much buried in Olivia at that moment. Plus, the added thickness must feel even better. Despite her curiosity, Betty wouldn't have changed places with her for any reason whatsoever.

"Yes, but it's just so weird. We're best friends and you're a woman."

"Not entirely a woman, Olive," she reminded her oldest friend. "And we'll always be best friends and now lovers too." Betty could never understand why Olivia was so different from her when it came to sex. The blonde was uptight and quite content with just Joe as her lover. She never masturbated at least not the Betty ever knew and the girls had discussed it once at one sleepover and discussed which boys they thought of when they did touch themselves. Olivia had remained out of that conversation. "Just relax and give in to the pleasure."

Olivia didn't look entirely convinced, but her hips were now constantly lifting up into Betty's crotch, essentially humping her dick. Betty decided to cheat a little. She reached out with her mind, pinching and tugging Olivia's nipples and clit even as her erect nub slid along the top of Betty's shaft. Olivia started thrashing her head again, her humping increased. Betty's telekinesis grabbed her chin and held it still so that they were looking in each other's eyes. She brought her lips back down. This time Olivia couldn't turn her head. Betty kissed her lips and slipped her tongue into Olive's mouth. Olivia half closed her eyes and moaned. Her tongue flickered back to tentatively touch Betty's, then their tongues were dueling. Olivia opened her legs wide and wrapped them around Betty's hips, pulling her friend down on her, their bodies held apart by two pairs of large DD breasts now mashed together, nipple on nipple. Betty's cock slid in balls deep and Olivia trembled beneath her as she came again.

Feeling Olivia's pussy spasming all around her cock and a fresh wave of her cum running down her cock had Betty finally losing it. Betty's hips bucked as fast as she could move. Olivia broke their kiss so that she could scream out in pleasure. Betty buried her face in Olive's neck as she slammed her cock in and out of the blonde's hot pussy. "Cumming! Cumming!" gasped Olivia, digging her fingers into the red heads pale white back. "CCUUMMINGG!!"

"FUCK!" grunted Betty. "Me too. Your pussy just feels so damn good."

"YYEESS!! AAAaaahhhHHH! Ohmygod!" Olivia clutched her friend as she came all over the foot long black cock still thrusting in and out of her. Betty suddenly stopped bucking and stabbed it deep. Her cock jerked. "No," gasped Olivia. "Not in me."

"UUGGHH!" The first spurts of her hot seed shot into Olivia's womb. Her cock bucked again, sperm striking the walls of Olivia's womb and splashing around until the pressure had it shooting down out her stretched cervix. "UUNNHH! AARRGH!"

"Not in me," whispered Olivia again. Then everything changed. Betty's spurting black cock had Olivia cumming again, right on the heels of the previous big one. This one was even bigger or she'd just had one long continuous orgasm filled with peaks and ebbs of extreme pleasure. She was being seeded by her best friend's big black cock and it was the best thing she'd ever felt.

Betty wanted to keep cumming, but her sperm really had nowhere to go other then to squirt out between their conjoined crotches. She had another masculine urge. This one she gave in to. She continued working her cock in and out of Olivia's pussy while sitting back up on her knees. She yanked her spurting cock out grabbing her black shaft in her dainty white hand and jerking it as fast as she could. Her balls worked overtime, sending wave after wave of semen to splash down on Olivia, covering her from head to belly button. The blonde arched her back, lost in the moment and letting her friend cum all over her. She even had her tongue out catching more of the delicious sperm in her mouth. Betty aimed for the tongue. She wanted Olivia to drink more. She wanted to mark Olivia as her territory. She wanted to cover every inch of the Queen of Hearts' body in her seed, but if she didn't stop, she'd probably drown the blonde in cum. Reluctantly, Betty released her cock which gave two final jerks shooting more sperm out to fall on Olivia's soaked body.

Olivia was moaning licking her lips. She appeared to have no objection to being saturated with cum. She'd given in to the pleasure like Betty had wished. Olive's hands were even busy playing with her own nipples, rubbing cum all over them, pinching and tweaking them. It was the most sluttish, Betty had ever seen Olivia act and she liked it. There was hope for her yet.

"Oh my god! What happened?" asked Olivia. She looked down at her body like she didn't recognize it.

"We happened Olive," replied Betty smiling.

"That was so nasty." Olivia looked down at her body. The situation had turned from erotic to messy and disgusting. It had been hot having Betty cum all over her, but now she was a sticky wet mess. "I'm covered in cum!"

"Better mine, then the Baron's," said Betty. "Why don't you go shower again."

Betty watched Olivia slide off the bed. The gorgeous blonde stood up, shivering. Sperm dripped down her body, leaving a trail on the floor. Betty watched her walk away, her sexy bare back and round ass were free of sperm. Betty wished she had cum all over her backside too. It was a strange desire and Betty didn't understand it, but she had enjoyed covering her new lover with her seed.

Betty jumped off the bed and stretched. Her bed and sheets were a mess from their combined orgasms. She tried to lift the sperm off the bed, but she knew from previous experience that she couldn't move liquids. Instead, the covers rose off the bed and bunched up into a ball. She put the balled up covers down in the corner of the room. They were so soaked, she didn't even think it would be worth washing them. Betty turned and made her way to the bathroom to join Olivia.

Olivia jumped when Betty pulled the curtain open. The Queen stared wide eyed at her and held her arm across her luscious breasts, suddenly shy that Betty was seeing her naked. "Why so shy all of a sudden?" asked Betty to which Olivia responded by slowly lowering her arms. The Queen went back to scrubbing her front with body wash.

Betty sidled behind her in the shower. She touched Olivia's shoulders making the blonde jump a little. She was still so tense. Betty rubbed the tension out of her shoulders, and ran her hands down the long fit back of the Queen. Her cock began to rise, the head sliding up the Queen's ass as it hardened again. Olivia jumped again when she felt the hardening cock. Betty pushed her away forcing the Queen to place her hands on the sides of the stall as Betty bent her cock down and guided it back into Olivia's pussy. Betty grabbed her hips and pulled Olivia's ass back into her thrusting cock as they fucked in the shower. The Queen of Hearts moaned, cumming hard all over Betty's cock several times before Betty flooded her womb with seed. With a grin, Betty yanked her still spurting cock out of the Queen's well fucked pussy and shot hot sperm all over Olivia's back and ass, making sure she got everything she'd missed the first time she'd cum all over the Queen.

Betty watched with pleasure as the shower rinsed all her sperm of her friend.

Afterwards, Olivia dried off and snuck naked down the hall to her room. Betty followed. She slipped in behind the Queen as Olivia was getting into her bed. "Good idea," said Betty. "My bed's a mess." Olivia turned her back to her and Betty slipped in behind her, pressing her cock against Olivia's ass and snuggling against her friend. Betty hugged her tight noticing how tense she still felt. Looking back, she could tell that the signs were all there that Olivia was bothered by the fact that they became lovers, but at that moment, Betty was too blinded by her own happiness to tell. She was in love! They were in love. Betty looked back at their long friendship and convinced herself that her feeling weren't new. She'd always loved Olivia even before the golden shower and from here on out, they'd be together always.

The next morning, Betty woke up to the delightful feeling of her hard cock pressing against Olivia's ass. Olivia had woken her up by trying to sneak out of the bed. "Where are you going?" asked Betty teasingly. She grabbed Olive's hips and pulled her back into bed, kissing her back and neck.

"I really need to get on patrol," said Olivia.

"Not without breakfast, you don't." Betty grabbed Olivia's arm and brought her hand down to her cock. Olivia grabbed it, her instincts starting to stroke it. Betty pushed her so that Olivia finally gave in and moved her head down to Betty's crotch the loud growl emanating from Olivia's belly telling Betty that she was indeed hungry for more of Betty's seed.

Olivia leaned across Betty and started sucking her cock. She was slow at first, but then began sucking it with more gusto as both her lust for it and desire for more of the delicious cum grew. Betty grabbed Olivia's legs and pulled it towards her head. The Queen moved too slowly for her and she lifted Olivia's lower body up with her mind and had her friend straddled her face. Betty's tongue found Olivia's pussy and the two best friends jointly went down on each other.

Betty tongued her friend's labia and found herself staring at the Queen's puckered little rosebud. Her sphincter was tight and pretty. God, was everything about Olivia attractive! She stared at it and the desire grew to shove her cock through that tight little puckered aperture. Betty had asked her boyfriend to do it to her once. He had happily fucked her ass, but she hadn't really enjoyed it. She wondered if Olivia would enjoy it and knew that some day, she would shove her big black cock down the Queen's poop shoot. For now, she just decided to play with it.

1...7891011...15