All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 15'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a truly wonderful story! Don't do it Rachel! Denver, it's time for you to grow a pair and let Rachel be free. This is not the time to be selfish and let your Grandpa have a real hard time for the last part of his life. Time to let Rachel Price become a permanent real person. Go off to College as Rachel and have the difficult conversation with your family then embrace Rachel Price with both arms and seriously take up with Levant and live your life to the fullest. FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You would expect by now the lines would be blurred more. Denver is acting like a woman, Charlie is acting as a man, Levant seems more intimate, they're doing drugs. Yet he (Denver) gets all indignant and wants to quit. The story seems to be getting bogged down a bit. Sounds like, when Denver decides it's over, Levant will decide it's not and force more permanent changes for Rachel.

rachepriceracheprice12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments it's very encouraging. Things are about to get wild over the next couple of chapters. I can't wait.

FernVillaFernVilla12 months ago

Nice twist. Denver has become Rachel emotionally and is clearly on the edge. Now the question is has Charlie pushed Denver over the edge back towards the projects or what other twists are in store for us readers. I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dont make him gay.. That is a sad cliche of every story like this.

You dont become gay by cross dressing.

rachepriceracheprice12 months agoAuthor

thanks @FernVilla, yes lots of twists to come. Dear @Anon - yes, you don't become gay by cross-dressing. As I believe Charlie has just found out. As the introduction says - the book hinges on who Denver/Rachel really is.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow12 months ago

I didn't like the fentynal idea, but you got past it.

rachepriceracheprice12 months agoAuthor

@EricaDoesNow fentynal dangerous drugs or drugs in general ? I'm curious.

aag900aag90012 months ago

Omg this is by far my favorite story! I just love it so so much! I wish it lasts forever!! 🤗

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Don’t care for the drug use, not needed for the story to work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...