All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 26'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
FernVillaFernVilla11 months ago

Everyone has their price...

...or should that be Price

Boris6942Boris694211 months ago

When this is finished, which I hope is not for a long while, it is worthy of publication on Amazon at least.

The plot gets more complicated with intrigues with every episode and seems to be gaining pace.

Always waiting for the next episode.

Nasty56Nasty5611 months ago

I’m starting to believe the interaction with Hunter is too farfetched, FBI also do not operate in foreign country, CIA does. Still it’s a good read!

rachepriceracheprice11 months agoAuthor

@Nasty56 - Remember the FBI is not allowed to operate in a foreign country but for Hunter this is personal. He was pissed when Levant skipped out on the day of the arrest. He was angry and tried to go through channels in Venice then lost it when Interpol told him about the flight to Qatar. He told his director where to go and got the first flight out. As will become clear here he is rogue or as he said on this form 'on vacation'. He's just an ordinary citizen.

rachepriceracheprice11 months agoAuthor

BY the end we will be too hot for Amazon!!!

rachepriceracheprice11 months agoAuthor

FYI After a query via a direct message, I'm not Rachel Price on Flicker https://flickr.com/photos/rachel_price/ nice work I could see using so many pictures as cover images for books though. I'm so after the ball myself. Please let me know which image most looks like Book Rachel for you. Thanks to the reader who pointed this out.

Chel.

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

It's what I would have guessed: Levant as President after a stint as governor. The Eigenvector analysis was the key. Used in Game Theory in regards to politics, economics, and logic (as well as many other fields of study, Game Theory has been very useful over the last 50 years. And yes, someone made a movie of John Nash in some sort of fanciful biography. That movie was about as historically read as the Alan Turing movie, "The Imitation Game." Fascinating people in real life. Eigenvectors are a very useful mathematical technique in many areas but in particle physics is common.

As far as the FBI not operating outside of the U.S., yes it does and has done so for approximately 80 years. Those extra-national operations of the FBI have grown even more as terrorism has expanded. With the war in Ukraine the FBI's role has continued to expand.

Once again your story and the writing has gained in intensity as the episodes have continued. It's the plot, Rachel but your ability to reach descriptive depth has increased even more. You made Venice so romantic and very different that a water-logged city. Along with Venice, your descriptions of Qatari cultural practices shows that either you lived there, traveled there or did an enormous amount of research.

I have much more to say about this episode (what a surprise...) but I'll wait until tomorrow. I can honestly say that if Douglas made romantic comments to me like he does to Rachel on page two, I'm certain that I'd follow him everywhere and suck his toes if he wanted it! I'm such a misbegotten romantic!

i had to stop reading at page 3 going into page four; it was too intense to finish tonight. (Friday evening, 6/23)

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

Whew! Once again, I didn't expect this!! I hardly know what to expect next! All that I can say is that Rachel is both extremely intelligent and has the will and courage to operate in both the CIA and the NSA!!!

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

And I wonder how Rachel will get out of this one! Once she gets to Hunter's room (4040) then the bugs will pick up the images of Rachel and Hunter having sex. There's nothing that Levant or anyone else will find objectionable. Having sex with Hunter is now expected. BUT if the monitoring equipment can also monitor their conversation, any communication will need to be completely vanilla, well, kind of vanilla! And that conversation, if any, will need to be passionate and very realistic. Interesting that Rachel as compromised herself by recording Levant's scheme and she should have known that Levant and his cronies would watch everything. Her risk has increased monumentally.

Her conversation with Mel has also made things so much more difficult since Mel can disclose the afternoon's conversation to Volk. Rachel has gathered lots of information but since Hunter is "on vacation," it's uncertain if his official hiatus carries official FBI weight. Yes, I know some of you doubted that the FBI can operate outside the boundaries of the U.S., but the FBI does operate outside of the U.S. Even if that were prohibited any of us would expect that the Feds would easily blur lines. Even network TV (the viewing kind) has a police procedural that takes place in a foreign capital.

Hunter seems doubtful about Rachel now. She seems like a professional spy. She is now in the position of being forced into sex with both Hunter and Levant and up to this point she has had the freedom to reflect on her oncoming woman status. Are we going to get to the "hot sex" stage? It seems almost certain.

Re: "Rachel Price" on Flickr, I haven't had an opportunity to look at the posts. There may be a good image there for you! More tomorrow.

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

If any of your readers give up on this part (26) they are missing some great plot scenarios and some even better writing!

Annika

rachepriceracheprice11 months agoAuthor

I want to start off by saying 4.93 stars - this is awesome. Highest score yet and I hope this reflects the writing and plot.

"Everyone has their Price" you want that to be on the book cover somewhere don't you?

Eigenvector - I always thought it was the name of a mathematician like Turin machine. I always thought there was a Mr/Dr Eigen out there ( good name for a character ), but no, it means something more like self or 'characteristic'. Why did I feel disappointed?

As for the FBI. While technically, they are not allowed out of the country, I thought it was OK if Hunter went in a private capacity ( see another post ). I could be wrong.

The limitation I set myself is that things should be as un-magical as possible. So year(s) on HRT doing the RLE ( Real life experience ) following the WPATH guidelines, so Dr Grant needs surgeons to require two letters of recommendation for sex reassignment surgery. One from Dr. Cooper, and Dr. Cooper must know Rachel/Denver for a year. I don't know if Rachel has been told or researched the guidelines and knows how far up the creek she is. So as I have said before not a user guide but as grounded as you can get.

So there are some elements of fantasy - this is a billionaire novel, and the idea is to ground it in truth - so thanks for all the wonderful compliments about the scene setting. Key part, and I think everyone has responded to this, is to have a way of following Denver's/Rachel's emotional journey to figure out who she is.

thanks

Chel.

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

"Eigenvector" is a mathematical object or function used in linear algebra that applies to matrices (or plural of "matrix") by a scalar factor. ("Scalar" in this case is a quantity that is described by its magnitude. Other vectors have both magnitude and direction). When a transformation is applied (no pun intended...) The resulting object is called an eigenvalue. It's used in situations where a transformation matrix (Oops. Once again no pun intended). So, a matrix can be stretched, rotated, or sheared. Mel is describing a matrix (or mathematical grid) and applying eigen-vector mathematics. Because those matrices (or plural maxtrix) are composed of human characteristics, the grid can be manipulated in new ways. Picture a sheet of grid paper and begin to stretch, or rotate it. If those grids are human characteristics you get some picture of how useful this might be. This kind of mathematical wizardry is very commonly used in different ways, often in politics and psychology but in other areas of interest like game theory.

Who knew LGBTG+ could be so mathematical!

The earliest developer was by Leonhard (also not a pun...) Euler (pronounced "OIL-er"; died in the late 18th Century. And if all that doesn't confuse nearly all of you, then you can memorize some of the terms in the first paragraph and amaze your friends!

I've got more but it the term "Dr. Eigen" sounds like a great name or title! More tomorrow but that's enough for now.

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

I should add that a "vector" can be used in two ways. In physics, of course it's usually diagrammed as an arrow that shows its direction while the length of the stem shows its magnitude. But that's not the only use of the term. A vector is also used in biology as something transmitting some pathogen from one organism to another. That used was common while we all endured the Covid-19 epidemic. So that Dr. Eigen might be a vector of some sort. Maybe you could call him or her "Dr. Eigen Vector" or some other play on words. Interesting idea.

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

Hmmm. And while I'm thinking of the last use of "vector," the term could also be used as an agent (any agent) transmitting DNA. Lots of ways to use Eigenvector!

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

There is one point of confusion, at least for me. Why would Peter need Viagra? If he still has a penis then I understand or did I miss something a few episodes ago? I'll go back and re-read three previous episodes but I thought I should ask. There are so many details in these stories that are really important. Even if those details are in the notes it's important to read them carefully.

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

So much to analyze and so little time and space!

The secret to this story (if you can call it a secret. It seems obvious to me) relies on racheprice's wrapping the sexual material in a gender transformation process then wrapping the entire novel, story, or whatever into a very well-constructed plot with excellent characterizations. Sometimes the story arc becomes compressed to the point of needing transitions but racheprice has so much detail that a reader is captivated by the story and pulled in (I was going to say "seduced," but that's too much pun) to the point that readers can be forgiven for "what comes next." The plot is constructed in such a way that our author can switch directions rapidly without losing the readers' interest.

Additionally, readers are lead by the real-time (or nearly real-time) progress of Rachel's gender change. This device means that we aren't simply dumped into a sudden impossible change for Rachel. Racheprice has accomplished a masterly series of events and insights for Rachel stretching into time. Those insights are not "magic" where our Rachel character jumps into being a woman but racheprice instead uses Dr. Cooper as a plot device to point out Rachel's slow insight coupled with the slow recognition of Rachel as her gender is revealed to herself. A realistic supplement to her transition is sex with Charlie, sex with Peter and now forcing her to have sex with Hunter. It all leads to Douglas' sexual desire becoming real. At this point, of course, we can't know whether Rachel will ever have a sexual relationship with Douglas. That could happen unless Rachel is shot by Douglas or one of his criminal cronies.

The combination of slow realization of Rachel's changes, the slowly evolving sexual nature consistent with Rachel's insights, and the complicated plot line make reading this series a delight. There are any number of ways this could end: Rachel and Douglas live happily ever after, (doubtful). Douglas becomes bored with Rachel and lives with Lucy (even less likely). Or Douglas takes a bullet for Rachel after one of Levant's criminals decides (or is commanded) to remove Rachel. Or it could end up with Hunter and Rachel falling in love and the two of them putting an end to the scheme.

In any case, this is such a romantic and well-crafted piece of work that I can hardly believe it has appeared on Literotica, although I'm very happy that it has!

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

After that last series of comments regarding our author's ability to wrap themes inside of each other I'm reminded of Winston Churchill's comment just before WWII in reference to Soviet and Nazi Germany signing the infamous Non Agression Pact: "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma."

rachepriceracheprice11 months agoAuthor

Yes why what would Peter do with Viagra? We will find out later.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This he/she is awfully dumb when it comes to this hunter shit. If Denver's in it to save his grandpa and mom, why in the hell would he risk it all to play spy. Denver's easy to see through and now he's risked everything, playing cop and certainly looks like Levants mole. How dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...