All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 29'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boris6942Boris694210 months ago

The plot over the past few episodes gets more complicated for the reader to consider what the possible outcome could be.

One awaits the arrival of each new episode high expectations.

FernVillaFernVilla10 months ago

Levant's mother's 'friendship' with Rachel brings an interesting dynamic. She sees a lot of herself in Rachel and very much has an eye on the future. A future in which she believes Rachel can be the next Levant matriarch, but she will actively push Rachel to transition and marry Douglas.

No surprise as to Levant running for governor, although its interesting that he seeks Rachels approval. Its as if he truly believes Rachel will stay. Plus he is actively planning on Rachel being outted with a back story that will add more pressure on Rachel to have the final surgery that will complete her transformation.

Plenty more twists to come...

firsttimewriterlongtimereaderfirsttimewriterlongtimereader10 months ago

Thank you for keeping us guessing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still rooting for Levant...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can honestly say that I’m very intrigued with where this story ends up.

annika_unknownannika_unknown10 months ago

I'm blown away. Once again, Rachel is the best negotiator I've ever seen as a character. I've read lots of political science, plenty of history, plenty of human interaction. But to understand this Rachel character from her inside point-of-view is the best gift of your writing. Hearing her think, feel, and act is to understand. She also knows she's not in control and so much novelistic writing has the impression of a straight ahead, programmed plot line. Not here and the reason all of us readers, especially me, delight on changing directions and surprises is that Rachel is intimately connected (no pun intended!) to her own process, even when her transformation confuses her. I'm uncertain why Rachel wants to have sex with Charlie and Logan, but evidently the sex is so amazing that she needs the experience to understand her developing into a woman. That I can understand.

The sex scene was amazing and so true-to-life. It was satisfying and exciting and of course, excrutiatingly arousing. I can imagine being in that scene. Even if some of it had to be faked it must have been satisfying for Rachel. She has developed a friendship with Charlie based on mutual trust but more importantly she has developed a relationship reminiscent of conversations between women friends. This is the point of her relationship with Charlie; it's not the sex per se but sharing experience to understand what fits Rachel's own life. It's fabulous writing because it doesn't show Rachel "becoming" a woman but shows Rachel resolving doubts and both trying on a role then living the reality. Your insight is real insight. You, Ms. racheprice, have a unique gift and by sharing your gift with me you give me the delight of reading it but you also put parts of my life into a profound place.

The latex idea is pure hot sex, BTW.

Annika

rachepriceracheprice10 months agoAuthor

Thanks Annika for your wonderful comments. I could spend all week responding to them and have to resist doing so. Its good to hear that people are still keen to see what's next. Rachel is running out of space between her self and all out sex as a woman. The prosthesis is a curious half way house. More like sex as a woman ( for the partner ) but less 'intrusive' for the woman. This is an easy plateau for Rachel to sit on.

Full disclosure - these kinds of things are hard to wear for extended periods. They *can * come with sheaths (not catheters ) , you can pee in some. Most come with pubic hair. People do experience 'transference' that is feeling something when touching the pussy lips but that's largely in the head. I'm assuming Levant can afford the best.

I'm not wild about the term 'prosthesis' which is technically correct. I've heard them called 'pussy pants' but that seems more for the decorative rather than functional ones.

After seeing Levant's mother i wonder what he will do next... more soon.

annika_unknownannika_unknown10 months ago

Yes, these prostheses look great but anything made of latex (or rubber) is hot and that's not comfortable for the person wearing it. It can only be a gift to the partner who may be shy about the trans person wearing it. It's exciting for the trans person (or it can be exciting; it depends. But latex garments (on the arms and legs, for example, are hot, that is, arousing. It's just sexy and a sure way to excite both partners.

Like most things sexual, of course, it all depends on an individual's fetish, or perspective, or sensory sensitivity. Some things might be considered disgusting by some and outrageously arousing by others. Humans are wildly different, as you well know and there's noting predictable about each of us!

On the other hand, Rachel's costume choice for this scene is downright sexy and arousing and just plain hot (again, no pun intended!) It certainly worked with Levant.

It also worked with me! The sex was very exciting and hit all the right spots. It also worked in the story since it please Levant and Rachel. Very nicely written.

Did I tell you it made me pant?

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown10 months ago

I was thinking about you, or at least about Rachel this evening. It occurred to me there is another aspect or theme in this story that I've considered but haven't mentioned. The long build up to Rachel's sexual encounter with Douglas isn't the sex itself but it's about the slow transition to Rachel and womanhood. (That's a clumsy way of putting it but it will have to do). It's not that Rachel negotiates and signs additional contracts because she's forced to do so, it's about her recognizing she is Rachel, not Denver. All along Rachel has fought against being Rachel. She's attempted to keep the Rachel role at a distance, but then signed new contracts for the sake of her family, then signed even more contracts because of her many friendships. She remains anxious and uncertain about having this relationship with someone running for the governor's office in California, the largest and one of the two most important states in the U.S. but somehow I suspect she wants the relationship with Douglas as the governor's wife/spouse/lover. Her psychological change and trajectory is fastened into Rachel as a woman, not as a trans person. That's a subtle difference and although Rachel is grounded in reality, her attachment underscores her concern for Douglas. The same concern for her family is now focused on Douglas. She simply can't help herself. No matter her gender the core person that is Rachel is elemental.

All of us, you, me, and many of your readers recognize that even though we struggle with these gender-related issues we have a core that marks us as unique and that somehow others can see and even possibly misjudge us.

i happened to consider this issue in view of those around me who misjudged me as gay when at the time it was more complex. My situation isn't dysphoria (although I'm diagnosing my self). The inability of others to question and approach others often seems as more projection of the other's needs rather than a grasp of the subtlety of our view of ourselves. But I've sometimes been misjudged as gay when my own mind is trans. These are powerful and complex issues and for most it's easier to repress them, trying to hide identification from ourselves and others. Somehow this story touches all these issues profoundly without being medical or overdone or a case of "magic". Those are some of the reasons why your story strikes me so profoundly. I hope I haven't embarrassed anyone or disclosed too much. My motivation, my core(s) is probing and "investigating." And I can't help it.

And, by the way, I still want to be Rachel!! And the sex in this episode was very hot!

Annika

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is getting predictable. Denver/Rachel is rolling over too easily. Dougy is steering the train too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...