All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 36'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
annika_unknownannika_unknown9 months ago

Oh good lord, Ms. racheprice, do i have things to tell you about, probably in private emails. The bottom line is this: I didn't expect this to happen but given the bodybuilding, the drugs, the medical results from the lab test, and all the other things mentioned in this story, unknown to all of us readers, you just pulled off a magnificent episode. I don't know how you do it but the realistic material in this episode made me tense, really tense. And now I'm on tenterhooks until the next episode!!

Annika

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was abrupt end

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow9 months ago

Wow, talk about a twist. Am I the only one who knows this isn't the end? STILL loving it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i feel like this is a fake plan by Douglas

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, I too believe this is a setup to get her to marry him. Not that he's not having serious health issues, just that he's not on his last breath. If he died, he wouldn't be legally married anyway. Wow, this story has gotten off track. Denver is a pathetic gay chick, who is doing it for nothing. Dead grandfather, estranged mother. What's up with her? I'm sure she's the type of character that would pull out of treatment, after being totally betrayed by her own son. Her character is a hell of a lot stronger and smarter than her son.

MilllMilll6 months ago

so levant was a steroid head!

Mil

aag900aag9004 months ago

I am so obsessed with Rachel Price!!! I feel identified with her in so many levels! I just don’t ever want this to end! I love her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...