All Comments on 'The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 38'

by racheprice

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow I honestly didn't expect such a dark turn. Also you'd think levant would maybe hold some degree of respect for rachel/denver for also maneuvering.

rachepriceracheprice9 months agoAuthor

So I said I didn't like the 'I woke up a woman' stories and here I am being no better. In

In my defense, I think there is more context this way. In reality I don't dislike the 'magically became a woman' stories - but they make it more make believe, more like a fairy tale. This can be OK, but perhaps I'm a bad me because I wanted more. I read a magazine article from a serious author who decided to experiment with writing erotica for money. She said the problem with writing trans stories was readers wanted too many details, so she gave up.

While I'm confessing, I'm going to point out that there is no organ machine. I wanted a story as close as possible to the reality, but the world serves the plot. Levant now has a hostage he can threaten; otherwise, Rachel would go to the police ( book over). In truth, an organ life-extending machine is a possibility, but one does not exist ( I think ). In reality, surgeons got too good at quick turnaround for operations, and ice would do. There is real research on this. In case you didn't pick it up, Samsa did the operation, not Dr Grant. Dr Grant wouldn't do an unethical operation, but she did cheat on some coursework at university, and Levant was ready to blackmail her into doing it.

Dr Samsa did an original operation on Rachel he created one which was designed to be 'reversible' or at worst leave Rachel fertile. Remember he dropped into doing illegal confirmation surgery operations after being fired from the Russian Olympic team. Which is why Rachel's clit works ( which can be done ). Obviously, reversible doesn't happen in real life, on the other hand, in real life most people have had a year looking forward to it, so it doesn't matter. I think I'm underplaying the recovery process, but again this is literature, and different people had different experiences. Also remember there can be months between chapters sometimes.

So now Rachel is 100% Rachel what happens.

Mermaidlover1960Mermaidlover19609 months ago

I sure hope this storyline ends with a happy ending because what you just wrote here makes it a total nightmare

JulieDraperJulieDraper9 months ago

Will Rachel learn to love her new body and use it to her advantage ? I hope so. I look froward to the next chapters .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed the story up until this chapter. Forced SRS is just not good. I won't rate the story it would be unfair but I will save good bye to Rachel with this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The End... or at least it should be. I did know they would be together. Team Dougie!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have really enjoyed this story and I always look forward to the next chapter. While several turns in the storyline I’ve not always liked, I see how your decisions built the story. The twists that sidestep reality a little are fun and do add additional dimensions to your story. Thank you for taking the time to develop this story.

rachepriceracheprice9 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous. I so appreciate your choice and can't fault you on it. Yeah, Forced SRS is pretty bad, and for a while, it will get worse before it gets so much better.

As I have said before, I've learned a lot about the different types of readers on Literotica and feel this isn't exactly the trans story it started off as.

I wanted to write a transgender-themed novel, and I now realize that Rachel's story won't be able to capture it entirely. I began writing a serial erotic fiction where being transgender was used as a metaphor and concept. I initiated the novel with a promise of a significant ending, and readers will indeed experience it. Thus, my options are limited.

I'm uncertain if the ending will align with the preferences of the dedicated fans, which leaves me feeling disappointed, much like you, I believe.

I've synthesized everything I've gained from crafting "The Rise of Rachel Price" and applied it to a forthcoming book. This book, I believe, will genuinely be a transgender-themed novel, more in line with your expectations yet equally original. Its current title is "A Walk on the Wild Side." The initial chapter of this book will be included at the conclusion of "Rachel Price." Sequels to novels of this kind can't be written; one has to start anew. I've come to realize that it's the relationship between Rachel and Levant that people have come to appreciate. "A Walk on the Wild Side," drawing inspiration from the Lou Reed song, will likely be the kind of book you won't be able to put down.

Thank you for carrying on this journey with me.

R.

annika_unknownannika_unknown9 months ago

Apparently i wrote a long response to this story then misplaced my response in the previous part, Part 37! Please read it there not here in Part 37!!! Mistakes: we all make them, undiscovered until we read them later!

Annika

annika_unknownannika_unknown9 months ago

BTW, Ms. racheprice, that introductory paragraph "Paris Syndrome" is a prescient one (I hope). I've never experienced it (well, yes I have but that's a long story...) but it certainly fits here. Her physical metamorphosis is complete, for the surgical portion, only. But the mental and philosophical aspects of Rachel's metamorphosis is far from over. (I hope). If I can project myself into Rachel's situation she must be beyond fury and also depressed.

I might add that now that her gender is "female" she is now experiencing all the feelings described by women nearly everywhere: a sense of powerlessness and deep resentment toward men. I don't blame her. On the other hand, her gender can now move towards the other side of the gender pole and she can use feminine political skills. She already exhibits those skills such as intrigue and power granted to women. She can also join the sisterhood of women and learn to use insights more directly. Levant has unleashed a powerful gender opponent.

Of course, her intelligence means she has moved in this direction very rapidly and not many of us learn these difficult lessons with her speed. But like someone able to learn many languages, she seems to be a genius at adopting to her new gender. Up to this point she has managed to adopt the physical manner of women and those abilities have become obvious to her fans who adore her. But even without the surgeries she has a dramatic lead in her gender changes.

I can hardly wait the see how she uses those new gender abilities and in a small way I pity Douglas Levant, Dr. Gregor what's-his-name, and Reverend Fitts. She will be able to out-maneuver all of them and it will be sweet to see!

Annika

FernVillaFernVilla9 months ago

What's with the organ machine fantasy? You have destroyed the story's integrity with this one act.

You should have just gone with the forced SRS. Rachel already has one sperm deposit safely stored. They could have taken more during the orchiectomy and held all her frozen sperm as hostage.

I so hope the story recoveries, it has been a brillant read up until now.

Femboy_AmandaFemboy_Amanda9 months ago

I have to ask. How much has Franz Kafka influenced your writing style? I'm like expecting Rachel to develop cockroach type looks at the rate the Kafka references are coming in

annika_unknownannika_unknown9 months ago

I had to laugh at myself. Sometimes commenters get ahead of the author! (It happens!) When I wrote about Rachel as woman and her (supposed) retribution I realized I had put myself in the author's role when I'm not the author. Oops!! We all have fantasies while the author is nursing their story and that was mine. It's one scenario and I'm sure there are dozens more. So, I guess anyone who reads my comments will know where my heart lies.

Regarding the "organ machine," Anonymous is correct is gauging the realism of such of a device. On the other hand it is a cruel and vicious act on Levant and Gregor's part to put the "organ machine" beside Rachel's bed. Something like "Twilight Zone" where the camera zooms in on the machine to emphasize the desperate wish to cause Rachel to regret hiding files with the eventual hope of passing them to the FBI.

My point is that neither Levant nor Gregor seem to have insight into the ability of humans to punish characters like her tormentors. Levant has given Rachel the power to annihilate him by his actions. She already had the intelligence and now she no longer needs to hide her motivation.

Levant falsely thinks he retains his power over her. The truth is that he has given control to her.

Annika

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow9 months ago

I'm only surprised that he didn't find out sooner. LOVE these plot twists. Ignore the negative comments, I do!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This mess has gotten so far away from the original premise, It's just another unbelievable James Bond verses Terminator tale that should be in science fiction. If any of the original story arc remained, "it" would have let the asshole die. The solution is easy, kill him, make it look like as accident and use the money to put things right. Maybe even take out Dr. Frankenstein in the process. Or "it" can quit taking hormones and fatten up til he doesn't want her and divorce, if they're even really married. Actually, his death in the hospital would have been the perfect ending. After all super secret spy shit, a simple Viagra takes his out.

MilllMilll6 months ago

how long has levant known? way over the bounds of contract even though he says reversible. denver in a jar. levant has always been evil, now hes lex luthor

Mil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userracheprice@racheprice
Rachel Price is a dangerous and elusive Bay Area writer known for her controversial and provocative works. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Rachel began writing at a young age as a means of expressing her complex and often disturbing thoughts and experiences. Sh...