The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we just agree that I have to spew a lot of crap for him? I feel like the first ten minutes of every conversation we have is just me apologizing for the nonsense I have to read out. Can you just assume that I don't agree with anything I say in public," Rachel stated, heading to the mirror to check her makeup.

"OK"

"Anyway, during that trip, I sneaked away to see the lawyers." Rachel said.

In her most recent meeting with them, they had indicated that they could initiate divorce proceedings on her behalf. The contract made it exceptionally intricate. The legal process would be arduous, lasting several months due to the court backlog. The only drawback was that she would need to disclose her secret. She sat there, crushed, as they scrutinized her with curious and slightly mocking expressions. She wished to avoid any public courtroom proceedings, which complicated matters. If public filings occurred, her status would become widely known. The only way out was if Levant agreed to not contest it.

"What did the lawyers say?" Samantha inquired.

"They said, 'Quote, the lack of a prenuptial agreement was a grave error he had not made before,'" Rachel said, mimicking the lawyer's voice.

Rachel initially claimed she didn't care about the money, but later she realized this was the worst thing to say to them. The lawyers would receive a percentage of her settlement. She surmised that they would likely prefer a protracted legal battle over 50% of Levant's wealth rather than a brief one over 1%.

"You should tell them it wasn't consummated," Samantha suggested as she got dressed.

Rachel looked over. "Apparently, this counts," she said, pointing to her ass. Rachel had been fairly drunk one night after Levant's recovery. He had just delivered his first 'they can't stop me' speech, revealing that he had been poisoned. The crowd was immense, and he had felt like the king of the world upon returning to the Asylum. Levant wasn't thinking very clearly either. He had forcefully pushed her onto the bed. Being reminded of what happened last time didn't stop him. Levant now referred to it as 'if you fall off, you've got to get back on the horse.' He had held her down with his strong, muscular arms. Rachel had struggled, but even after nearly dying from organ failure, he was still powerful enough to pin her where he wanted. He treated her like trash and threatened Hunter for compliance. Rachel felt her buttons being pressed hard and blamed it on the brainwashing. If Rachel enjoyed it, she didn't want to admit it to Samantha.

"Really?" Samantha exclaimed, her eyes widening. "Not bad for a man who can't pronounce Germany," Rachel quipped. It was an ongoing joke; he currently pronounced it as 'Gurm' - 'many'.

In reality, after the poisoning, he struggled with a number of words and forgot others. He even confused 'vegetarian' with 'veterinarian'. There were other changes as well: furious temper tantrums, shorter and simpler sentences. The Douglas before the poisoning wouldn't have expressed things as crudely to Rachel. He had changed, and it was hard to know what was permanent and what would come back with healing. The new Levant felt like a crude photocopy of the dashing original.

They finished getting dressed, and Rachel slipped her shoes and wedding ring back on. Samantha gave Rachel a once-over to ensure that the surveillance team couldn't ascertain what they had been up to.

"Hey, before you go, I've got to show you something," Samantha said, leading Rachel down the spiral staircase.

They walked out of Samantha's ground-floor store and then around the corner to an independent bookshop.

"You've got to see this," Samantha said, pulling Rachel over to the window.

There, displayed under 'local authors,' was Rachel's book of poetry.

Perhaps due to the publicity, Rachel's own book of poetry began to sell. The publishers had placed it on display during one of her talks, and the sales had been astonishing. Personally, she considered it to be of average quality. She had read and now even quoted better work. The book reviews were surprisingly intricate and confident, delving much deeper into her work than she did herself. She even received requests for book signings, which occupied the little spare time she had.

"Wow, that's amazing. It never ceases to amaze me seeing my book in print," Rachel said, still unable to get accustomed to the sight. "The publishers want a second book."

"Really? That's incredible," Samantha said. "You should so do it."

The publishers had already compiled more content from her tweets. They had enlisted an editor/ghostwriter named Fin to assist. He was a true wordsmith and had begun composing some of Rachel's tweets so they could genuinely be included in her book. That was unfortunate, as Levant had already handed her media account details over to his press unit. They had utilized it to launch attacks against opponents when a direct response from Levant would lack decorum. After a while, Rachel realized how artificial she appeared online. She felt like a chimera, typing her vanities onto a keyboard.

"The best part is that the money goes into my own account. It's specially set up for me. Levant can't touch it," Rachel explained.

The Hunter funds and diamonds were kept in a concealed location, ready to be retrieved when she needed to make her escape.

Things were progressing too quickly. If Rachel needed a way out, the book account and the diamonds served as her personal parachute. She had even devised a plan for her departure. Levant had shown her how to use his personal escape system in the Thornbury. Now that she was family, he allowed her access to it. He had incorporated it into the building's design so that in case of a fire on an upper floor, he could use his personal lift as an escape pod. Even during a fire, it could reach the secret exit in the garage within seconds. No one else knew about it. She could enter there and vanish.

"Well, I'm as busy as Charlie. So I have to go," Rachel said to Samantha, glancing at her watch. "I'll miss you."

Charlie was occupied with overseeing Levant's entire business. Not only was she managing it, but she was also doing a superior job compared to him. This meant there was little time for Rachel, leaving her feeling incredibly isolated.

"Thank you for the fitting."

"Bye! Good luck with the operation," Samantha said quietly, kissing Rachel on the cheek.

"Shhh no one is supposed to know." Rachel said winking.

*************************

Unmasked

Rachel came too. She had undergone general anesthesia a few times before, all for Levant. Twice for her breasts, once for her teeth, twice for laser eye surgery. She would wake up starving--you weren't supposed to eat before the operation. She could feel the bandage over her nose, her head, her chin. Her face felt like it was made of rubber. She could feel the bed come into focus. She was on her back under sterile sheets.

"Hi, Cinnamon," Levant's familiar voice came out. Hands reached around her head. There was a dim light that grew brighter as bandages were pulled off.

"Don't talk," Gregor said. "They went in through your mouth to work on your jawline."

Rachel looked up to see Levant's new personal doctor, Gregor, standing behind Levant. He was in a surgical gown, and there was blood on it. She wondered where her real surgeons were.

"What?" thought Rachel. This was just supposed to be a nose operation. Had something gone wrong? Was she disfigured and ugly now?

After the last bandage was removed, she could see Levant. She was in the hospital where she expected to be. Near him was a large machine under a large cloth. Rachel realized she must look like a car crash victim. The swelling would go down while she was on an ocean voyage on the super yacht. She could feel her eyes move; she could feel herself blinking. She couldn't feel her legs; she guessed this was yet more anesthesia wearing off.

"I wanted to talk to you, Cinnamon," Levant began calmly, sitting on the side of a bed like a jovial uncle. "You see, back at Thornbury Enterprises, we found someone breaking in via a company machine, so not an outside hacker. Someone on the inside was sifting through our records. We couldn't figure out who it was, so we let them continue until we identified them. We've had a m.m.mole for some time, a traitor in the organization who has been feeding information to my enemies, someone high up. At first I thought it was Charlie, but it turns out it wasn't her. We've been looking for him or her for ages, slowly tracing it back, eliminating the wrong people. Then... then we found this."

Levant pulled out his pen, twisted it, and then dumped out the bug onto the small tray before him.

"You betrayed me," Levant said dispassionately, coldly. There was no emotion; it was said with the same conviction as 'I had pastrami for lunch.'

Rachel's head underwent an almighty 'oh, fuck.'

Rachel shook her head.

"We found the app as well. The rest, well not easy but we had a starting point. We know you were sharing my emails. So we decided to give you some fake emails to use. You've been feeding them misinformation for a while. B... B... But that doesn't matter. The worst thing was that you betrayed me, your husband," Levant said. He was speaking calmly, and this felt worse than every fit and tantrum he had ever had.

"What I don't know is, what did I do to deserve this? Was this some kind of cry for more attention? I mean I gave you everything a man could give. There was nothing you could want for." Levant said.

"All that time. The traitor in my midst was my own wife. I can't belive it, " Levant continued "Its so very very good I love you. I mean you saved my life. I really don't know how to repay that. To tell you the truth, I don't know how I could live without you. But you cannot not get away with this. There cannot be no consequence for your action. You have to learn that."

Rachel's heart was beating fast now. There was a pad and an a pen near her hand she took it.

'I saved you' she wrote.

"You did yeah. For that I'm going to be eternally grateful. That and the forces which brought you into my life. You are such a serpent, tempting me. I had a terrible problem of how to make sure you did not betray your husband again. The solution for you, for me was obvious."

Levant pulled down the sheets to show a huge bandage around Rachel's crotch. Rachel moved her hand down and began to feel between her legs. Her legs were numb. The bandages thick but Rachel's heart sank.

"You see, this way you can be a proper wife to me," Levant said. "I kind of realize this was all part of God's plan. He made you this way so you would betray me, and I would exact my pound of flesh. It was a trial, that's all. I knew you might not be happy, so we did this."

At this, Levant pulled the cloth off the machine next to him.

Rachel noticed that this was one of those portable organ support machines they had from the clinic. It was hard to make out in the tank, but then she guessed what organ was in it. She could make out the vague outline of Denver's flesh and testicles.

Levant knocked on the tank. "They are doing rather well," Levant said, studying them like fish in a tank. "The lack of testosterone blockers, HRT has done wonders already. They have come back to life, so to speak. Look at them. Think about it. Your children. Your children's children. Every child until the end of time. The only marker that you were here. The only real permanent sign that you ever existed. The thing showing you came into the world a screaming, bawling monster and left it any different, changed more in your image. Everything. The future. Just sitting in there. All sitting in those little sacks. They look so fragile you could crush them like a fly under a thick book. Yet what you're looking at there is the future."

Rachel could not believe what she was looking at. A male nurse came along and put some restraints on her. Rachel, feeling like she had just walked away from her third marathon of the day, found it hard to resist. She made a gagged noise in protest.

Levant looked down. "By the way, if you go to the police, we have a contract signed by you. The lawyers found, shall we say, a favorable interpretation. Gregor is willing to say you agreed. You're just going to be another trans lady who changed her mind after the procedure. De Santis would love you. You would be just the kind of example he would use to ensure no one in Florida gets the operation ever. You may not care, but I have a huge case of industrial espionage against you. You would be fighting your lawsuit from a jail cell."

Levant came over. "So, we are moving to a new phase of our mutual contract. You will be a good wife to me. You fulfill your duties well. All of them. Then, at some future date, you can be reunited with these. You b...bb... betray me again, and you will sit there as you watch them slowly die. We thought the FBI agent meant something to you. Clearly, he didn't mean enough to you or you would have stuck to your part. So if you try anything else, we are going to lobotomise him. In that state, we can release him. I'm not a cruel man, you understand? I never lied to you. "

"YOU FUCK," Rachel tried to say, her voice muffled. She struggled against the straps holding her down.

"No," Levant said loudly, "I'm not the bad g...gg... guy. You, YOU are the betrayer. I am the betrayed. I get to be the angry one. I'm the one applying the comeuppance. You, on the other hand, get to repent. You get to say you're sorry. You're a wonderful person to be with. The only real barrier to our relationship is there in that tank. You know what I think? They are what made you do it. When you're being Rachel, you are a gift from G...G...God. My special g...gift. I think your err, what's the word, like sister but a man... errr, brother... yeah, your brother Denver was the root of the problem. He wanted to spy, not you. Now his err what is the word... cancer has been removed and cut out. Separated... it can go. You can be your pure self."

Levant got up. "We are going to wheel this one away to a special place where it can live with its brothers. The tanks don't have numbers, just barcodes; only a special program can read them. So don't have any silly thoughts about finding it."

Levant put the cloth back on the life support machine, and then someone turned up to wheel it away.

"Your new pussy is very good," Gegor told me. "State of the art. I'm told it's a real pleasure to fuck. Better than the real thing. You get sensation too. I could tell you were faking it when I took you on the silicone substitute. You will get to love it too. It's only for my use. Understand? If I find you with another man or woman, then they die. Also, just to state the obvious, if you try to go to the police, well, I can control the tank with an App. Your mother, your agent, and your girlfriend, they will die more slowly. More importantly, if you betray me, you betray God, you betray your true destiny. That is the hardest price to pay, Rachel."

Levant got up.

"I'm going to leave you to... to... to... you to... err... reflect. Reflect on what you did to me."

With that, Levant left.

The nurse increased the medication running down the drip into Rachel's arm and she returned to sleep.

12