The Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck..." Ren couldn't help yelling out; Winter was incredible. "Yeah, well, at least you don't get sacrificed."

The pair got quiet for a few minutes as they worked on one another's pussies. Dae was smiling but was looking uncomfortable as his erection dripped precum. He couldn't touch it as the guardian was not allowed to orgasm until the final ritual to fend off the side effects of the demon's summoning.

"Would it be so bad to experience bliss forever?" Winter paused before going in for the kill. Ren was an easy target, as much as she had been teased tonight.

Renee's body quivered first from anticipation but then in reaction to the orgasm that was pulsing through her. After so much teasing, it felt more like a tiny tension from her, as if her body was a spring torqued to the breaking point and then slipping a bit. The pressure was still there but no longer threatening to destroy her. Ren closed her eyes and screamed just for an instant. She was beginning to realize that Winter was trying to distract her from getting the code with any time left to save the world.

A shiver coursed through Renee as her tiny orgasm released her from its grip. "If I have to give up on a life with Dae? Yes.'"

"Really? But mortals' love lives are so messy." Winter pressed her attack again. "Love isn't enough and can be so fickle. How can you be sure?"

"Being mortal, everything's a risk." Renee wrapped her lips around Winter's clit, and sucked before taking a second to complete her thought. "But I know Dae is worth it. If I give him my heart, I trust he won't squander it." Ren looked over and smiled at her boy, who was beaming proudly.

"Good for you two, Ren." Winter had that blast of sincerity that almost felt like whiplash in her voice. "Make me cum."

Renee didn't need to comment back as she fingered Winter's tight pussy. Nectar seemed to flow from the succubus's flower like a faucet. Ren busied her mouth, lapping up the substance before she moved her concentration back to Winter's clitoris. She battered the nerves with her tongue and then started to suck on the nub. Winter's jewelry in her clitoral hood made for an exciting tongue feel to the sex.

"Ffffucccckkk!!!" Winter roared and thrashed beneath Renee. Each time her vagina contracted, there was a little burst of liquid excitement. The climax had all appearances of being incredibly powerful. Ren climbed off the demoness and watched.

"That was so hot, babe." Dae grabbed her hands as they watched Winter writhe in pleasure.

"I can't wait to finish stopping this ritual. I need you so badly."

"Not bad, Renee." Winter propped herself up on her elbows as a visible shiver rushed through her body. "It's too bad you like man meat full time. I could go with another helping of that anytime. Maybe I could try a slice of Dae as well. Are you sure you don't want to come over here and bury that guy in me?" Winter spread her labia to try and entice the man.

Dae ignored the gesture.

"You were a fantastic lay, Winter, but we need the glyphs."

"Believe it or not, promises are important to us demons too." Winter scratched out four more symbols onto the picnic table. "Now I need to go so I can warn my leaders about your pending seizure of the catalyst."

"I don't think you're going anywhere, Winter." Renee reached into the backpack and grabbed another throwable vial of holy water. "That was fun, but we still need to save the world." Ren tossed the water at Winter; it exploded and coated Winter in the substance.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha!" Winter laughed sinisterly. "Why do you think I had you get me off, Renee? We're only rendered vulnerable if the most recent orgasm is caused by a member of the opposite sex." She stood and sauntered off. "I have a ritual to complete. If Dae won't fuck me, I'll find someone who will."

Demons were powerful and dangerous if they couldn't be weakened. Renee and Dae turned to watch her leave. The slow saunter transformed into a run as soon as she entered the nearby tree line, slightly despoiling the calm and subdued aura she was broadcasting.

"C'mon, we got fifteen minutes and a lot of ground to cover."

Dae -- Five minutes later

The catalyst looked like an ingot of pure gold, but the substance had an internal glow that spread all around Renee and Dae. Even packed in the backpack and wrapped in a blanket, there was a glow off Dae. The thing had to weigh thirty pounds. It had a note on it detailing how it must be used.

'You must declare your one true love as the ingot is tossed into the blood cauldron to disrupt the ritual. If you are disingenuous in your declaration, the catalyst will not work.'

Renee is my soulmate; It has to be her. There wasn't a single iota of doubt in his mind, the funny, sexy, caring woman beside him was the one and only love of his life. They shared one kiss before Ren and Dae crept toward the ziggurat. The demonic patrols had more than doubled since he had rescued Renee.

"Shit, there's no way we can sneak in the front door," Ren swore as she pointed toward the illuminated stairs. A pair of demons was positioned beside each of the flaming cauldrons.

"I've got an idea, babe. I don't think you're going to like it, though."

"I'm all ears. I don't think I can kick all those asses." They drifted deeper into the grove of trees.

"Wayne, one of the guys from the library, thought we could climb up the backside of the ziggurat."

"I don't think we have time for pitons and a rope. It's been so long since I free-climbed anything."

"I'm not great at heights, but if you're the prize at the end of the climb, I'm all for it." Dae leaned in for a kiss.

"I can climb up and tie a rope to make it easier for you. We need to be together when the catalyst is tossed in."

It took another three minutes to arrive at the base of the stepped pyramid. On the reverse of the entrance, the face was close to vertical. No demonic patrols seemed to roam back here. "I can do this," Renee said quietly as she stretched her limbs and found a path up the structure. "Catch me if I fall, Dae."

"Always, babe."

"A kiss for luck?" Renee came in to meet his lips.

"You got this, babe."

The climb was incredibly dexterous and quick. Ren had no problem finding handholds to scale the five-story building. She was stunningly beautiful as she rose. When Renee summited the structure, she instantly turned around, tied off the roped, and threw one end to Dae. It would have been long enough to climb a building twice as high.

With one long steady breath, Dae gripped the rope and climbed. He kept his eyes on Renee, who was shouting encouragement at him. With the cord, it probably took Dae twice as long as Ren. I have the extra weight. He tried to reason with himself but knew it was a lie. His future everything was an extraordinary woman. She grabbed ahold of the backpack and helped him over the top of the edge.

"What now?"

"The ceremony needs a clear view of the moon to complete. There has to be a hole in the roof. We got five minutes to crush this ritual. We got this. The hardest part is over."

"Uh, are you sure?" Renee looked around the cement roof. There was nothing atop it save for a few decorative spires like the one she had tied the rope to.

"No, no, no!" Dae cursed as a brief survey led credence to the words.

"What now?" Ren asked as she crept to the far end of the battlement, the portion that would overlook the hide flap entryway.

"Fuck!" Dae cursed in a loud whisper. Three demons were arrayed by the door with evil-looking rusted and barbed poleaxes.

"We could repel in above those two. We might have a chance if we get the drop on them." Renee was ever the warrior princess. She still didn't like to have her back to a door at a restaurant and always had a well-thought-out escape plan.

"That might get one of us into the building, but the other will get run through before they can escape."

"Damn, I was looking forward to our final part of the ritual." Renee's expression turned dour. "I guess we better hope someone else made it out so they can keep the demons' from the slow destruction of the world." Without a couple to finish things, the earth would be doomed to a slow collapse.

"It might buy the planet ten years so the angels can help find a new solution." Dae reached out and clutched Renee's hand. "You take the catalyst. I'll hold them off for you."

"No." Ren looked back at him. "We both know I'll have an easier time fending off those beasts while you dunk the ingot."

Renee was absolutely correct, but Dae didn't like it. He may have been solid and robust, but Ren was a warrior. Her marine training played a large part in giving her the skills; however, her fighting spirit predated her time in the Marine Corps. That soul was why the world never managed to break her when she had been through so much.

"It's you, Renee. My one true love is you. When this goes into the cauldron, it's you whose name I'll be saying. It always has been, babe." Tears were forcing themselves from his eyes.

"I feel the same, Dae. It's too bad we had to wait until the end of the world to figure out how to say these things." Renee leaned in to embrace him. "I'll be waiting on the other side for you, but don't get in a hurry to catch up."

Ren let him go and went to grab the rope. It took them just a minute to get everything prepared. The cord was wrapped around one of the spires on the near side, so they could repel.

"One more kiss." Ren requested before they could face the challenge. "Don't look back for me."

"Are you kidding? I'm going to toss that thing in the cauldron and come help you kick some demon hiney. Another kiss from the most courageous woman I know will make me tough to bring down."

Their kiss was earth-shaking, and a rumble seemed to issue from beneath their feet. "No turning back."

"Wait!" Dae yelled out. As Renee looped the rope around her waist to repel, Dae pointed to a hole that had just opened in the roof. "It wasn't just the kiss."

Dae's hand shook as he gripped Renee's and practically flew across the surface. Looking down into the ritual, all three altars were at work. Winter was bucking on a tied-up Asian man that Dae thought looked suspiciously like him. They even had the same haircut. She was screaming and shouting as she orgasmed yet again. That pair was employing the dais that Renee had been on when he rescued her.

On another table, the evil-looking red incubus that had been so close to defiling Ren was hunched over a thick black woman with a fantastic booty. He roared out repeatedly as he hammered his thick cock into her pussy. She wasn't quiet either, demanding that he fucked her so she could feel it in the next life.

All the alcoves around the room contained a naked man or woman. Each one of them had been stripped as part of the final ceremony. Succubi and Incubi were busied with getting them off. Two suspended women were being actively fucked by an incubus that had unfastened the ladies' legs. Elsewhere a trio of succubi had managed to mount men without releasing them from their bonds; Caleb was one of the men with a succubus riding his enormous cock. Moans of pleasure almost sounded like a perverse choir. The smell of sex was nearly overpowering.

On the final ritual altar, the purple demon that had released the seeker on them was aligning his cock with a scintillating brunette's dripping cunt. The woman looked like a model, almost as attractive as Renee. The tall, stacked lass was begging to be penetrated by his enormous cock. He was pointing up toward the sliver of the moon above and chanting something in Latin.

"It's now or never, Dae." Renee pulled him back to reality. There was a mere thirty seconds left on the clock. The purple one must have been waiting for the clock to strike midnight to drive his cock into the woman.

"Together." He pulled the ingot from his backpack and held one side out for Renee to grab. "Renee Aria Nelson!"

"Dae-Seong Parker!" She shouted simultaneously as they threw the catalyst into the sickeningly crimson pool below. The three demons on the altars looked up and hissed as the object fell through the roof.

One edge struck the side of the fiery brass pot floating in the middle. Dae held his breath as it looked like it might tip into the fire and not make the blood. Luckily, most of its mass remained outside and cartwheeled into the summoning focus. As the surface was broken, blindingly white light sourclessly filled the structure. More lights bloomed at the park's edge as the demons screamed in abject terror of the approaching holy forces. The sound of a helicopter grew close as five angelic figures in full battle rattle repelled through the hole and into the brightly lit room beyond.

In a blink, the men and women in the chamber were freed. Demons that didn't scream through the portal were cut down where they stood. Dae had to look away; he had seen enough of the grisly spectacle.

Dae and Renee embraced each other and stayed out of the way as the angels cleaned up any of the demonic stragglers. "We did it! We saved the world Dae." In a few minutes, a line of naked men and women marched out of the ziggurat toward the warehouse.

"And neither of us had to make a heroic sacrifice." They kissed, and the entire park went silent in minutes. The angels had made short work of their gruesome task. Even the helicopter didn't stick around for more than a minute.

"Even better, we have one more thing to do to win this thing, Dae." Her hands were on his cock like lightning. "I need to get fucked so bad, Dae. Can you do that for me?" Renee lowered herself onto the roof. She spread her legs; her waxed vagina was inviting him in like the gravitational pull of a stellar object. "I don't think I have ever been this horny." Ren's hand started to circle around her clit.

"I love you, Ren-Ran." Dae lowered himself to her level. Her body felt so warm in the cool night air. "I need to do something first." A long slow make-out session ensued as their hands explored each other's bodies. Her blue eyes seemed to glow in the low light of the night as she bit her lower lip.

Dae kissed her neck and inhaled an extra helping of his woman's scent before sliding lower. A nibble at her collarbone, got another sigh of anticipation from Ren. Lips and fingers found her nipples, teasing and squeezing as Renee seemed to squirm in reaction to the attention.

"Don't neglect those two. They need to be involved to make me cum, Dae," Renee informed him.

Lower still, Dae kissed down Ren's taut tummy. He wanted to explore every inch of the incredible woman's body, especially if it continued to elicit musical sighs from her lips. His lips trailed down her hips to bypass the earthly nirvana between her thighs.

"I was so jealous of Winter. I have to get a taste of Renee straight from the source." Dae moved up to her knee and wandered slowly back toward her nexus.

"Don't take too long. I need that cock in me, Dae."

"Soon enough, we're no longer working against a ticking clock." Dae pressed his lips to her clit and circled the hood-shrouded nerves.

Renee's entire body jerked as she moaned. "Be gentle with the girl, Dae. She's very sensitive but make sure not to ignore her. She needs attention to make me climax."

Dae gave her a nod of acknowledgment before his tongue slid between her labia, tasting her essence. Renee was sweeter than Winter had been. She tasted perfect and even better; he got another pleasurable sigh from her lips. Dae brought a finger in and slowly dipped it into her incredible vagina. Ren hadn't been exaggerating about being very turned on. Her fragrant honey was flowing out of her pussy.

Taking his time and listening to her little sighs and moans, Dae slowly built her up further. A second finger joined the first and pressed against her vaginal walls. His lips and tongue busied themselves softly, teasing her clitoris. Renee's legs spread wider as she rocked her hips in time with his fingers.

"Mmm... She was right. You're very good at that. But if you don't fuck me, Dae, we're breaking up!" Renee cried out.

"Ah... I wanted to make you cum first, but there's no way I'm letting you go so easily." Jae came up her body and planted a kiss on her lips. He didn't stop working his fingers in her quim and teasing her clit with his thumb.

Ren ended the kiss to cry out. "OH FUCK! I'm cumming, Dae!" Renee's eyes broke from his own as she screamed into the night with her eyelids shut tight.

An orgasming Renee had to be a wonder of the world. Dae prayed that he would see this as many times as possible in his life. More than the sight of Ren climaxing was the feel of her vagina as it contracted around his fingers. It looked intense, though all too brief.

"Okay... Not going to break up with you if you can make me do that so easily." Ren was short of breath. The woman could run five miles and barely break a sweat, making her orgasm was magical. "At least not right away." Ren giggled; she was giddy in an exceedingly rare way. "Now, I need your cock in my pussy, Dae. We've waited too long for this to happen." Renee met his lips in a needy kiss.

Dae let himself be pulled down on top of the vixen. Her legs opened further and wrapped around his hips to bid him entrance to the one place he had been dreaming of for all too long. The head of his cock was nestled between her labia. All he needed to do was push with his hips a little, and they would break the last barrier between them.

"Shit!" Dae yelped out as a sudden realization hit him like a bullet.

"You didn't go off already, did you?" Ren teased.

"No, but why do you think I was stalling?" Dae could give back as much as Renee threw at him. He preferred the mild self-deprecation route. "We must do one more thing for the spell to work."

"What's that, my love?" Sincerity returned to her words.

"We have to anoint each other with some holy oil." Dae clambered to his feet and offered Ren a hand up. "We have a blanket if you prefer not to lay on cement." He unzipped the backpack and pulled out the blanket and a couple of round glass bottles of oil. "One for you and one for me. We better open both before we get started. It might be difficult with greased hands."

Renee opened the bottles as Dae arranged the blanket on the roof. "I hope this is vagina safe." Ren mused as she slowly coated Dae in oil. She was thorough as her hands explored every pore of Dae's body. "So smooth." She commented as she covered his straining cock and balls in the substance.

Dae let her play for a minute before he stopped her. "My turn?"

"Sorry, I got distracted by your cock." Ren giggle again before getting into a T pose to let him do his job.

As he coated Renee in the oil, he couldn't help planting little kisses on her shoulder, neck, breasts, and thighs. "When did you go tanning naked?"

"There's a naked rec center in town. We're doing IT work for them."

"I thought that was all remote." Dae couldn't stop himself from spending extra time on her phenomenal glutes.

"It was all remote for you." Ren smiled slyly. "I had to set up a bunch of new tech for them. Everyone working for them has to be nude. They let me take a hike around the property after I finished each day. You want to go out there with me sometime?"

"I mean, I should probably know all our clients." Dae grinned. "I want to go anywhere you'll have me, Renee."

"Good, we have a world to save, so it'll still be there next weekend." Ren grasped his hand and yanked him toward the blanket.

Renee lay on the blanket and spread her legs with a flexibility Dae had no idea she possessed. He wanted to permanently burn this perfect woman's image into his mind. He lowered himself onto her and came in for another kiss. His cock was nestled between her labia. Dae leaned away from the kiss to watch her expression as he entered her.