The Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee nodded slowly as the enchantress moved her face back.

"You're bisexual, right?"

"Yes."

"I hope you don't mind me being the great one's second. It's the second's job to get their primary's prize ready if the primary is busy. May I?" The woman's hand was so close to Renee's womanhood.

"Please." Even while getting grilled by the woman, Renee's body was begging for a touch.

"You've been with eight men, two long-term. Your only one-night stand was your prom date." The succubus's fingers traced around Ren's labia. Renee shuddered against the touch. "So smooth. You've been with more girls, ten, I believe."

Renee nodded as if answering the woman's questions would be rewarded by more of a touch.

"You only dated one girl for more than just a weekend, and that was only for a month." The succubus's middle finger slowly dipped into Renee. It wasn't much, but after needing anything for so long, her whole body shuddered. "You like girls but prefer cock. Right?"

"Yes."

"Look at all this cream that's leaking from you. Do you want to get fucked?" Her silver and blue eyes studied Renee's face as a second finger entered her vagina. The woman knew exactly where to press and slide on Ren's vaginal walls to tease pleasure in a burst.

"Badly."

"You do seem fully preheated. How do you want my boss to fuck you? What's your favorite position?" A thumb slid across her clit.

"I know it's not on the menu, but I love to ride." The metal and leather of her restraints squeaked as Renee's hips canted into the touch.

"For most women, no, that wouldn't be on the menu, but you're something special. Let me see what I can do." With that, the icy woman brought her hand up to her mouth and sucked on the digits. "You still have a bit to hang out, but my boss will soon scribe a rune on you. I'll be back as well. I need a real taste of that pussy."

The icy woman's plump booty swished as she sauntered to the purple demon. Renee now had a good idea that she would die riding a gigantic cock until it exploded in her vagina. The worst part about it was that Ren wanted nothing more than that. Her pussy needed to be filled to the brim. There was a burning desire that needed to be quenched.

The leather flap across the room opened to emit the brick red-colored seeker sent after Sakura earlier. The short, naked Japanese woman looked tiny in his big arms. The manacles binding her hands dwarfed her thin wrists. "Still no failures." The seeker handed his quarry to one of the guards. "Lost my axe, though." He stomped angrily towards the portal across the room.

"Seeker, it is your honor to take this sacrifice." The prime stepped in front of the demon's path.

"You know I like the hunt better than the kill. I have a feeling that one of these other ladies will run. I can't help if I'm recovering." The creature waved away the pompous incubus. "Let one of your guards take the honor. I shall get my payment closer to the summoning." Flames surged out from the portal to their plane as he stepped through.

Renee was crushed. It seemed that escape was impossible. She resigned herself to her death but had been hoping that someone could save the world. Her blood may be added to the fetid pool, but she wished anyone on her side would prevail. As the woman she saw escape was returned, her hope faded into only darkness.

Dae -- Sneaking through the park.

Naked incubi and succubi patrolled the park in pairs. Each carried a torch, the flames making the shadows dance in a way that had Dae's mind interpreting creatures stalking through the night. Slow, calculated movements were the only thing that kept him from getting caught.

He reconned the chapel on his way by. It had every appearance of being the locker room for the employees back in the day. The smell of stale sweat overcame the room's incense burners. He thought about stocking up on supplies on his way through, but there was no way that the items in a backpack wouldn't rattle as he tried to sneak. Stealth and speed would be needed to rescue Renee.

One patrol cried out, and four demons surrounded another infiltrator. It was Caleb; quickly captured and chained, the man was led to the warehouse near the pyramid. Dae felt terrible about it. The tall man had helped him with strategy. If I can rescue Ren, his capture won't matter. We can close the portal before he's sacrificed.

Using the commotion to his advantage, Dae snuck quickly and carefully up to the base of the ziggurat. The coppery smell of fresh blood soaked in the stones and dyed the stairs red. He quickly ducked behind a decorative stone pylon with a flaming bowl. Pairs of demons regularly streamed out from the structure, moving toward the warehouse. The teams added a clothed person with their hands bound less than a minute later. It would take considerable time to creep up the structure without being caught.

The stairs were slick as he tiptoed to the next tier between groups. His heart pounded as his eyes stayed on the leather door of the structure. He wasn't confident about what he could do if someone streamed out of the building.

When he got close to the entrance, a trio of demons came out for a smoke break. Fortunately, he had just sidled in between a column into a deep shadow. They laughed and goofed around for several minutes as they smoked. It wasn't the sort of behavior Dae would have anticipated from vile creatures. Come on, go back inside.

Renee -- A few minutes after her discussion with the icey demon

The bride beside Ren had been stripped of her lingerie to reveal some spectacular tan lines. They looked so good on the woman that Renee was questioning whether her all-over tan was the correct way to go. An incubus was currently using a big purple dildo on the woman's hairless pussy. Ren was jealous of the contact. The woman's pussy sounded so wet, and the way she was moaning was fantastic.

Renee wasn't the only person to get some sort of special dispensation. A man with his hands tied together behind his back was fucking a pink and blue succubus that had her legs spread on the missionary-style stand. The demoness's hands and legs were not tied to the altar. A beefy incubus stood chanting in Latin behind the man with a knife at the man's throat.

The guy's cock was every bit as significant as many of the incubi that had been flitting about all evening. Ren thought that he was chosen for something special because he was hung. The way the succubus was moaning and shuddering, it seemed the man was giving her multiple orgasms. Renee was very jealous of the demon.

The succubus was screaming loudly again as the man started to grunt. "Ennnhh!" His whole body seemed rigid, except for his testicles which seemed to shudder a little each time he grunted as he delivered his final payload. Before he finished, the incubus said his phrase and ran the blade across his neck. Thick hands occluded the wound for a moment as crimson spewed forth. The large-cocked man twisted and fell directly into the chute, his cock still ejaculating as he slid into the darkness.

"That was easy." The incubus said with a laugh as he helped the succubus to her feet.

"Holy fuck, that guy was good." The succubus was still panting as a shiver pulsed through her body. The demoness's gash was a mess of semen and nectar. "I haven't been fucked like that in years."

"Better than me?" The pair walked toward the portal.

"Maybe, but I don't know. We might need to make a comparison after you fill your quota for the ritual."

"Another thing to look forward to." Flames belched out as they stepped through the portal.

After she had told the succubus how Renee wanted to have the last sexual encounter of her life, a set of five imps poured out of the portal. Unlike every other demon, these five were clothed and possessed hard hats, safety glasses, and gloves. Maybe even demons have a union? A thick elastic band was bolted onto a pair of columns on either side of the room. Ren had the distinct feeling that the band was going to be for her use to ride the red demon. The timing when the icy woman spoke to the prime was too convenient.

The elastic band stretched across the altar that had been employed for only men. The bald lilac-colored succubus riding a thick Latino placed the band under either armpit as she tested the piece's integrity. The red, purple, and snow-colored demons stood around conspiring and watching. The man didn't last long.

The wintery woman had made a couple of returns to Renee, licking her pussy for just long enough to push Ren to the edge. She would smile wickedly as Renee started to beg for release that wouldn't come at her hands.

"I'm ready to go now." The redhead, that had been just a little too late to save her loved one, stared sternly at the creepy priest. "No one is coming to rescue me, so what's the point of delaying? My pussy is already dripping."

"Let me see what I can do to speed your end." The priest smiled and moved away.

The yellow incubus and his gunmetal partner emerged from the portal. Where the incubus had possessed a penis the same color as the rest of him before, it now stood fully erect and had a pale flesh tone.

"Missionary or doggy."

"It looks like missionary is free." The fiery woman didn't meet the incubus's eyes.

"I just need to hear it." The yellow demon's fingers were tracing across the swell of the woman's small breasts.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me, incubus. Please." The woman glared at the demon.

After marking the woman with a rune, the gunmetal demoness and her incubus partner released the girl with practiced hands. A liberal sheen of oil was applied to her pale and freckled skin, and then she was led to her doom. They seemed to take extra care to ensure the woman was secure before the incubus defiled her.

"It is almost your time, my dear." The evil red demon said in a manner that rumbled Ren's chest. "As soon as one more man uses our spot, I will defile you."

"She's clean." The succubus that was serving as his second appeared at her side. "We're waiting for nothing more than the space now."

"Excellent. We are going to have so much fun together." The red demon drew a dark rune over Renee's abdomen. His claw was warm on her skin. Ren wondered if his cock would be the same type of unnaturally warm. "I just need to hear you beg for it."

"You'll make me cum, right?" Renee was desperate, but a small part of her addled mind let her delay a moment more.

"Our time will be all too brief, but I will make you experience delight in unfathomable ways. As my seed fills your womb, you will scream like a banshee, feeling unimaginable pleasure. Then nothing at all."

Every part of what the vile beast said sounded desirable to Renee. Her body needed to be filled, her breasts needed to be caressed, anything to quench the lustful fire blazing through her. "Let me fuck you! Let me ride you like no other has before. Push me to new heights before I can finally rest forever."

"We're going to fuck like none before. They call me the great one because my prowess is magnitudes higher than the others." A low chuckle fell from his lips. "I must prepare for my part."

Ren had no idea what else he could need to get ready. His massive red erection was already straining and occasionally drooling a strand of precum. He might have been more excited than Renee if that was possible. Her pussy felt like a constant stream of nectar was leaking from it, and her nipples were so hard that she feared for the integrity of her silver piercings.

"I shall lash our guest's arms together and get her up on the elastic for your defilement, great one." As she spoke, the icy succubus's fingers were idly toying with the exterior of Ren's womanhood. A shiver went through Ren as the woman's fingertips traced over her labia.

"See that it is tight. I expect no accidents such as those that occurred for my predecessor." His fingers slid down the succubus's face, and he leaned in for a kiss. "Do a good job, and we'll play again soon." The icy woman's expression changed; she was enamored with the red incubus. The great one stomped off, engorged phallus leading the way.

A pair of fingers slid into Ren's pussy. "Oh!" The touch felt so good. Renee's vision was glued to her altar, and a naked Asian man was secured to the table. A ruby-red colored demoness with coal-black nipples had the man's long cock wedged between her cleavage. He was the first man she had seen select the titjob option. Most men had selected pussy for their last fuck, though blowjob was a popular option. Renee felt herself wishing that the man would hurry up.

"I really wish things could be different, Renee. You are absolutely stunning. It's a pity that you don't go for girls full-time. We could be so good together." The succubus's eyes studied Ren as her fingers blurred in Renee's pussy. She sounded so impossibly wet. Her hips leaned into the touch as much as she could, even if Ren knew there would be no satisfaction gleaned from the contact. The woman had already done this to her several times and left her wanting.

"I do have fun with them."

"I'll bet. Red is a great time, too. Not only is he endowed, he knows how to use it." Her thumb pressed into Ren's clit.

"Have you two played together?" Ren wanted her to come in for a kiss, especially after seeing the woman kiss the demon.

"I was in the same position as you once upon a time." The succubus's tongue toyed with one of Renee's nipples.

"But, you're not dead..."

"I was an angel once, on another plane."

The woman Renee had decided to call Winter because of her icy look knelt in front of Renee. If Amber could give them nicknames, So can I. "Really?"

"Yes, I was young and too headstrong for the covert action we were trying to engage in. I had been warned about corruption, but I didn't listen." Her tongue flickered into Renee's cunt, lapping up plentiful nectar. "You taste so good. A shame the great one doesn't get to sample you."

"Why can't you just make me cum!?" Renee begged Winter.

Winter laughed and shook her head. "Believe me, I want to take you to the altar myself, and we could have so. Much. Fun." Each full stop was punctuated with another dip of Winter's tongue into Ren's Vagina. "I hear you're quite the lover, Renee. Let's just say you have glowing reviews. Unfortunately, the corrupted don't have that kind of power in this outfit."

Glowing reviews, who had the woman talked to? "What happened to you before?"

"I tried to sneak in. My plan was to kill the leader and throw their plan into disarray. It worked, almost. I made it in and slew the leader." Winter pushed her to the edge of an orgasm and then just stopped and hopped to her feet. "That was where my plan ended."

"Then what happened?"

"I got tied to one of these contraptions and had to wait my turn. When the ritual is completed on angels, we are corrupted when we both cum. The great one was the one to do it on the missionary-style table. He's not bragging about his abilities. Though he is better when both partners have free reign and movement."

"Good to know. I don't want to die, but damn do I need to get fucked. At least it'll be good sex. I haven't had a decent lay in at least a year." Renee confessed.

Winter looked around the room, then leaned in and whispered. "I hear Dae is good too. He's not as big as my friend, but he is close. Sex was never the reason that any of his girlfriends left. It was you. He's loved you for so long, they could all sense it. It seems like you two were the only ones uncertain. Hold out for as long as you can. He'll still love you after you're defiled." The woman kissed her on the cheek.

Ren was confused about the sudden turn from the demoness. It was as if there was something of the angel left in her. "I need this so bad."

"We all must play our parts, but I am cheering for you two, at least internally." Came one more whisper before Winter's hands fell upon Ren's pussy again, pushing her close to the edge once more without letting her cross it.

Ren scanned the room as Winter worked on her. Sakura, the petite Japanese woman that had made an escape earlier, was nearing the end of her battle with one of the granite-patterned guards that was railing the tiny woman. It looked divine as she screamed in passion. His massive cock was covered in her creamy excitement. The beast grunted with his two claws on her breasts. Renee was surprised when the pair continued after a brief breather; neither, it seemed, had cum quite yet.

The fiery redhead on the other altar screamed and yipped in little bursts. The yellow demon thrusting into her seemed fascinated by her little breasts. There's a man or incubus for every body type. Then again, Dae had seemed enamored with her no matter her breast size. That pair seemed to be only warming up.

On the third dais, the thing that Renee was dreading and pleading to happen in equal measure was happening. "Uuummmppph!" The man's cock was spewing thick drops of semen. Although it only seemed to dribble from his cock wedged in a red succubus's cleavage, the amount of sperm ejaculated was immense.

The succubus's second let the man orgasm for a few heartbeats before speaking her words and slitting his throat. Like all the others, she held her hands to his neck as he expired with a smile on his face. The pair of succubi disposed of his body after a little longer.

"That's our cue, Ren." Winter pressed a button and disengaged the metal restraints. A sacrificial dagger that would soon slice through Renee's arteries was pulled from a sheath behind the bed and used to cut through the other bindings. No part of Renee considered running. She stepped toward her destiny on the altar.

Dae -- Several minutes after hiding behind a column on the top level of the ziggurat

Doing nothing was starting to get to Dae, but if he used the orb before he stepped into the chamber and spoke the demon's true name, he might not have the time to save Renee. Then I would end up in chains, like Caleb. That wouldn't help him save his love. I need to tell you so much.

The only reason he had not confessed his love for Renee was that the last time he built up the courage was the same day he had a physical where his cancer was discovered. The routine appointment was after he had sent a text arranging dinner out with Renee that night. They were celebrating her new IT job at the time, her first move up in the world from a helpdesk position. The afternoon ended up a blur of tests and a canceled reservation with Ren. She brought him his favorite barbeque as he tried not to panic before the biopsy.

When he went in for surgery, after chemo shrank the tumors, Dae had nearly kissed Renee as she sat on the edge of his hospital bed. She was trying to cheer him up, as usual. For being through so much in her life, Ren had remained positive. Her radiant smile as she patted him on the arm was mesmerizing. Ren tucked her dirty blonde hair behind her ear, looking like she was expecting a kiss. As they leaned in toward each other, a nurse interrupted the moment.

After that and his recovery, Dae found he had lost his ability to tell the woman that he loved the depth of his feelings. All he could think of every time he tried to psych himself up was that everyone that had ever loved Renee had been taken from her by tragedy. Dae had a nightmare of finally getting together with her and the cancer returning. He couldn't do that to Ren. She deserved so much more.

If he wasn't already too late, all that would change in a few minutes. It would be the first thing he said to the woman as soon as he got them to the sanctuary and momentary safety. He would put his whole heart in the hands of the world's most impressive and vital woman.

Dae shook himself out of his funk as the trio of demons finally exited the stage just in time for a burly, sandstone beast to come out for a smoke. The sounds of sex spilled out of the structure. It seemed like the unfortunate doomed men and women were having an incredible time on their way out. His heart sunk as he made out the cries of a familiar voice. Miss Givens, the woman who had prepared him for many of the things he would face, was yelling out in bliss. Fuck, I can't do anything for her.

1...678910...13