The Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing his hips forward slowly, Dae entered the first vagina he had ever been inside without protection. Her eyebrows shot up as Renee's mouth fell open in a moan. His advance was slow, and Ren was incredibly tight and excited, but he never wanted to do anything to hurt his love. It felt like it took forever before his cock was buried as deep as it would go. He leaned in for another kiss, marinating in the incredible feeling of Ren.

"Finally..." Ren smiled up at him.

Renee -- A few heartbeats prior

After three hours of being teased, her body finding stratospheric new heights of excitement, Ren nearly came again just by being filled with his enormous cock. However, that probably had much more to do with anticipation. If Ren was honest with herself, her whole body had been threatening to boil over since she had decided to seduce Dae last night. If he was any longer or thicker, the stretch might have morphed from ecstasy to pain. His advancement was gentle but insistent. Dae had plenty of experience wielding his cock as his manhood filled her utterly.

"Finally..." Renee gasped for breath. "I've been waiting so long for this."

"It has been three hours." Dae nodded in agreement. He slowly reciprocated his hips as he picked up speed.

"I've wanted this for over a decade, Dae." Renee wrapped her arms around her soulmate and pulled him close. His cock was incredible.

"So have I." Dae grinned after he kissed her. "You feel fantastic against me, Ren-Ran."

"Talk... mmm... later, babe." Ren struggled to make a sentence as Dae fucked her. "I need you to fuck me hard. We can make love after we save the world."

Dae nodded as he leaned back and grasped her hips. Their bodies clapped together as his cock stretched her sublimely and activated needy nerves. A round with her vibrator last night and today as a coffee break had done little to scratch the itch. She brought her hands up and toyed with her nipples. Their silvery decorations had originated in high school, but she had to get them pierced again after her active service.

"Yeah... fuck me!" Renee found herself crying out. Coherent vocal outbursts weren't part of her routine; screams and moans, yes, but words, not so much. She sighted down between her breasts at the incredible sight of the big cock nearly completely disappearing within her and then almost popping free. Dae was using every inch of his phallus to wring pleasure from her body.

Ren was waiting when he came in for a kiss and pulled him close. Dae's chest pressed against her breasts felt better than her own fingers. Their skin was so slick as it glided over each other. His long strokes became shorter and more furious. Renee found and squeezed Dae's solid ass without stopping their tongues from swirling around each other.

After a couple minutes, Dae had to push himself up to catch his breath. His hands busied themselves with playing with her nipples, so Renee brought one hand around his body and found her button. She may have taught Dae to be gentle with her, but Ren had much more practice.

"Harder!" Renee demanded. Dae nodded as if he was too concentrated to say anything. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" His strokes were fast, long, and deep. It wasn't just the lack of cock for a year that had Renee shrieking in pleasure. Nor was it just the size of Dae's big penis. Her boy had the technique to accompany his physical gifts.

"I'm close, Dae. Are you?" Renee put a hand on his chest to slow him for a moment.

"I haven't had my fill of you yet, my love." Dae smiled.

"Just remember, you can't cum until I do again."

"I'm fine, Ren-Ran." His hips moved faster with his incessant motion, never entirely tapering off.

"Then make me cum!" Renee ordered. Her hands found her button and a nipple. Practiced digits unlocked the last wards against her orgasm. Dae moved like a blur. The way he was stretching and stimulating her vagina was phenomenal. "OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Was the only semi-coherent thing that escaped her lips as her back arched to scream.

Colors exploded against her clenched eyelids as she could vaguely feel her legs pressing against Dae. Pleasure burst from her pussy and ran circuits around her quaking body. Her vagina clenched down on Dae's welcome cock; after a year without this kind of sex, the release was enormous.

When her eyes opened, her legs were shaking around Dae. She marveled at that as it was not something that her body did. Then again, she had never had sex with this perfect man before. More creeping regret about not having pressed for their relationship to go further flashed through her mind. We'll more than makeup for that. Ren promised herself.

Dae was smiling so big and proudly. "Wow, that looked amazing, Ren-Ran!"

"That's because it was. If I had any idea, we fit together so well..." Ren took a couple deep breaths. "You want to fuck me from behind? I know you like looking at it."

Her man pulled free of her womanhood's embrace as Dae came in for another kiss. "I thought that watching you cum was exceptional but feeling that on my most sensitive bits was another level."

"Good, I'm sure you'll get to feel it a lot. Now fuck me from behind. Not long. I want to see your face when we save the world together, my love." Ren pushed him away teasingly.

"Yes, ma'am"

A flash of how much fun it looked for Amber and Andre earlier rushed into Renee's mind. "Oh, uh, babe?" She looked back as Dae got in position behind her.

"What do you need, Ren-Ran?" Strong hands grasped her hips, but he held off, pressing his cock into her. "I would do anything for you, babe."

"Smack my ass hard before you stick it in, but just once."

There was a sharp clap noise as Dae followed her directions and slammed his cock into her. Renee hadn't made that part of her instruction, but it was just what she wanted. "Oh! Yes!" The pain was bright and sharp but subsided quickly. It added a spice to the mixture and ratcheted up her pleasure again. "Hard, Dae!"

Her man did exactly as ordered, gripping down on her hips for leverage. "Your ass, girl! It's fucking fantastic."

"So's the fucking." Renee pushed back against every foray Dae made deep into her pussy. This kind of sex was going to be very addicting.

"You think the angels would let us have some of this oil?" Dae mused in a pause to catch his breath.

"I think it might make your bed a little messy, babe."

"Yeah, but for special occasions?" Dae leaned in and fondled her breasts.

"Oh, fuck, yes."

They quickly got back into a rhythm. Dae could keep the pressure on her pussy while playing with her breasts and clit. The man's penis felt like it was made for her vagina. It filled and stretched her to the edge of turning painful but never crossed the line. Within swift minutes, her need to climax approached again, but Dae pulled free of her before she sprinted into her next bliss.

Renee crumpled onto the blanket and rolled over to look back at Dae. "I was close." She whined at her boy.

"So was I, and I was told that we couldn't save the world in that position." Dae leaned in and started licking her vagina, "I think it might be olive oil."

"Hmm... We might be able to get that on our own." Ren let Dae play with her pussy for a minute. He looked absolutely enamored with it. "I think it's my turn to ride you, are you calmed down a little?"

"As calm as he's going to get with a naked Ren-Ran around." Dae smiled up at her.

"On your back, Mister."

Dae obediently rolled over on his back. Renee took in his form for a moment before straddling him. Her man was tall and robust with well-defined pecs and even abs. She leaned over for a long, sensual kiss before she straddled him. Dae held his cock up so she could slide onto him.

"Oh!" It was his turn to exclaim. "My God, Renny." His look of utter awe was going to be something she strived for again and again for the rest of their, preferably long, lives.

"You know I hate it when you call me that." Renee smiled and came in for a kiss. "We should have been doing this last night."

"Agreed. Got a time machine handy?"

"Nah, we'll have to make up for it with more sex." Another kiss punctuated her sentence as she started to slowly rise and fall on him.

"Good plan, my love."

"My turn now, babe." Renee leaned up and started to buck on his long pole. It took no time to fall into an exquisite tempo like the other two positions. The bounce of her bare breasts had just the right amount of shock to add to the fantastic feeling.

Renee tried to vary between long slow bounces to quick, aggressive hops. She repositioned her legs a couple of times to change the depth and speed of their coupling. Her pussy sounded wetter than Ren had ever been, probably because she had never been this turned on. Dae seemed to like it when she sat and circled her hips.

She held her hair over her head as she took control of the sex. Renee and Dae had almost accomplished everything they had set out to do. She hadn't thought that the sex was going to be this unbelievable. Ren had thought they would have fun, and she knew that she loved him, but her imagination could ill conceive how incredible this would be. Dae was the love of her life, and even if the sex had not been stupendous, that wouldn't change things; however, this seemed like a dream.

The rock of the rooftop seemed to rebound and reverberate each time Renee bounced on Dae's exquisitely sized cock. He had taken to the instruction of playing softly with her clit perfectly; the sex now was the best she'd ever experienced by a wide margin. Ren could only imagine what it would be like as they learned the tricks and foibles of each other's bodies. She smoothed her hair back as she yipped and shouted into the night as if trying to impress the world with how well their bodies fit together. Her opposite hand was pulling double duty, corralling her bouncing breasts and tweaking her nipples.

"OHHH! Fuck!" Ren slowed for a second but didn't stop contracting her pelvic muscles around Dae's incredible phallus. She was certain he would be making an uncountable number of returns for the rest of their lives. Whether Dae liked it or not, Renee would follow Winter's advice and never let the man go. The way her man looked up at her, she thought that he felt the same.

"I don't want this to end, but I'm close again, and you can't last forever." Renee came in for a kiss. "What do you say we complete this ritual?"

"Okay, have I told you I love you?" Dae smiled.

"Yes, but don't stop, Dae, ever." Ren smiled down at her boy, then bounced a couple times. "I love you too."

Winter and Dae had each made her cum spectacularly tonight, but the orgasm that was building was magnitudes more intense. They were in a sympathetic rhythm, Dae's hips moving to meet hers and ratcheting the sensation through the stratosphere. Ren looked up to the stars, not fully visible due to light pollution, but bright enough to reinforce the brazen public nature of their first time together.

The damn burst, an entire night of teasing, caused her whole body to go rigid atop Dae. She vaguely felt a blast of heat fill her pussy as she screamed toward the sky. Renee's bliss exploded through her body, bringing every possible nerve into the fun. Her legs shook, and her toes curled within her shoes. Across her closed and clenched eyes, red, yellow, and silver fireworks surged through her vision as more and more heat filled her pussy.

The long, rolling orgasm seemed to rock through every millimeter of her body. Orgasmic bliss melted her senses into a quivering puddle of a woman. Renee slumped forward as the feeling seemed to abate but never quite seemed to dissipate. It left her gasping for air and feeling fulfilled in a manner that she had not, maybe ever, before.

"We saved the world, babe." Dae pulled her down into a slow, languid kiss. "We did it together."

"Damn, we work well together." Renee wanted to curl up on Dae's chest as he held her close. He had emptied so much sperm into her it still felt so warm deep in her pussy.

A bank of lights at the base of the ziggurat made a loud thump as the whole of the structure was brightly lit by previously concealed spotlights. A woman that looked remarkably like Winter, just without the blue hair or snowy skin tone, climbed a set of stairs that had opened on the side of the structure. Real fireworks, not just the type she had seen as she had a powerful orgasm, boomed in the sky around the stepped pyramid.

"Renee! Dae! Congratulations!" There was no question about the voice and gorgeous form. This woman was Winter. Without the body paint, the woman looked Polynesian. Leilani Kahele was the host turned producer of this top-rated seasonal reality show. She had been known to get down and dirty as she tried her hand as a contestant, angel, or demon in the show's nearly dozen seasons. Before her charisma led the woman to her current role with the program, she had been a pretty young college student who won the first season with her boyfriend.

The beautiful, naked woman was flanked by a pair of camera people that joined the crew that had been following Dae and Renee since they had escaped the ziggurat. Every sex act or instance of duplicity had been recorded and would be broadcast to hundreds of millions of people around the globe. That was after some heavy editing for most of today. There would be a series of much more lightly edited pay-per-views, and Renee's naked body and hard-core sex acts would be seen worldwide. The only person it mattered to was embracing her; his spent cock was still buried in her pussy.

"We haven't had a winner in five seasons!" Leilani reached out and offered a hand to help Renee up. "That means that you not only won this year's purse but also $500,000 from each of those seasons. Together, you're walking away with more than three million dollars!"

The three million was just the big prize; they were already being paid well for each of the different stages completed in the contest. Renee got bonuses for getting naked and would have doubled her earnings if she had sex with one of the male demons. Taking care of the seeker and hooking up with the host added to her payments. Great sex and a big paycheck were enormous motivators for the participants that had been 'killed' by the ritual. For Dae's part, he got bonuses based on every goal they completed in their escape. Even without winning, they would have been compensated fairly for participation.

Renee let Leilani help her off Dae. Time to cuddle with her new boyfriend would have to wait until they got home. The remains of their coupling were slowly leaking out of her pussy on camera. There was so much of the creamy white substance on her tanned thighs. Their anointment was aiding in the sticky substance flowing quicker down her legs. Dae had injected so much sperm into her vagina

"We thought you two would run out of time in the end. If you hadn't given your man a hand at the vault, you two probably wouldn't have had time to win." The host jammed a microphone in Renee's face as Dae stood.

"I'm glad we didn't have to be done making love by midnight." Ren shrugged. "You'd gotten to taste me. It only seemed fair to return the favor." Renee could scarcely believe that she had sex with the host of the TV show, a woman that had been linked to stars and professional athletes in the past. The entertainment blogs had been filled with the lurid details of Leilani's marriage to a gold medal-winning soccer player disintegrating due to her wife's infidelity just a year ago. The woman might be one of the most famous bisexuals in the world.

"Dae, we're all glad you were in one of the later groups at the archive. Your program might have had too many people rescuing their partners." The woman pointed her mic at Dae, expecting a response.

"It was just a little recursive script. I could have done better with a little more time." Dae blushed. He was competent at his art, but he had difficulty taking compliments from strangers. Her boy's hand found hers and interlocked with Ren's fingers.

"Are you sure you two have never had sex before tonight? That may have been the hottest thing we caught on camera."

"It was the first of many," Renee confirmed.

"Excellent. What are you going to do with your winnings?" The microphone went to Ren first.

"Dae has some student loans and a little medical debt to take care of from when he beat cancer. After that, it's all going into the business we're starting together." Ren held up their linked hands.

"What about you, Dae?"

"I have a list of three things I need outside of what Renee already said." Dae leaned over and kissed Ren on the cheek. "First, my mattress is a touch lumpy, and something bigger would be nice. I have a distinct feeling that I'll be sharing one with Ren for a long time."

"Is that true?"

Renee nodded enthusiastically. Dae was her world. She was going to snuggle up with him as often as possible.

"What next?" Leilani pressed Dae on his plans.

"Well, Ren hasn't had a permanent home in forever. I want to buy us a place of our own." Dae beamed a smile at the camera. "After that, I want to buy a ring."

"An engagement ring?" Leilani questioned.

"I was thinking of a championship ring for each of us," Dae said with a chuckle.

"Marry me, Dae," Renee demanded. They had been practically married without the sex for quite a while. They might as well make things official.

"I would love nothing more, Ren-Ran." Dae met her lips in a passionate kiss.

"You might have to start calling me Ren-Rap." Ren giggled at him.

"We'll see about that. Twenty-five years of tradition is a lot to overcome." Dae stared into her eyes. She was far more critical to him than the cameras.

The next twenty minutes were more questions about the game and their past. Eventually, Leilani walked them down the side stairs and toward the big, well-lit warehouse. Leilani gave them some time without the cameras to take a shower. There were many sweet kisses as they bathed together and a reassurance that the marriage proposal was legitimate outside the prying eyes of the camera crews. There were robes they could have put on, but if Leilani was going without clothing, it felt like a challenge for the new couple.

"You two did a great job with the RP." Leilani greeted them as they came out of the showers without the cameras for a moment. She hadn't gone to get dressed. Role-playing that this was all real was essential to the program.

"Thanks, you made this so realistic."

"Did you see any giveaways, something that we could fix in post?"

Ren thought for a moment. "Well, uh..." She looked at Dae and blushed. "I don't know if you can fix it, but the incubi's penises being flesh-colored before they fucked was a bit of a giveaway. It's how I figured out the seeker's game."

"It couldn't be helped. We didn't want any body paint in pussies. From our research, it's not a good time."

"That makes sense."

"So, I mean it." Leilani leaned in with a low, conspiratorial voice aimed at the pair. "If you two ever want to play, I'll give you my number. You two are special." The woman smiled.

"Thank you, Leilani." Dae smiled politely as he squeezed Ren's hand.

"We better get to the party; it is in you two's honor." The woman motioned for them to rejoin the cameras and head toward the warehouse.

They got claps and cheers from former demons, angels, and contestants alike when they were led into the warehouse that had become a wrap party. Several participants were now wearing robes, some had on street clothes, and many were still naked. There were handshakes and congratulations as the cameras finally turned off.

"The stunts looked so real," Ren told one of the former incubi wearing a purple robe. Some of his paint was stuck to his hair in a couple places. Renee's hand was almost permanently glued to Dae's as they paraded through the party. She wanted to take him home and start their new life together, but they were the stars of the celebration, so they wouldn't be leaving in a timely manner.