The Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sandstone-colored incubus finished his smoke. Dae looked up and down the structure to ensure no patrols or transports were incoming. Mokonid Zareketh, Mokonid Zareketh, Mokonid Zareketh Dae reviewed the proper pronunciation of the demon's true name, then ran through the opening and triggered the orb.

Renee -- Up at the altar

The stony-looking surface was incredibly supple as Winter pushed Renee onto the table. She held her arms behind her back as the succubus lashed them tightly together. "I know you can't see it, but this silver rope seems to follow your theme. You know, the hair and the nipple accouterments." The woman said as she was taking so long securing the series of loops and knots.

Renee was trying to move her hips and bring her clitoris into contact with the oddly clean surface. The friction on her nipples wasn't enough. She had expected semen, vaginal fluid, and blood to dapple the surface, but it was clean. It smelled of a chemical disinfectant, even if she hadn't seen anyone scrubbing the surface. "My theme? I'm not the one with silver runes, eyes, and a belly button ring."

"See, we should have been playing together. We match well." A hand reached out and swatted Ren's bum. "Nice to know your butt is as extraordinary as the rest of you. Roll over for me."

It took a little rocking and wiggling to accomplish, but Renee could sit on the platform's edge. It was the first time she had gotten a close look between winter's legs. A silver piercing sat just above a pink clit peeking out from under the otherwise powder blue clitoral hood. "You really like silver." She smiled up at Winter.

"Oh, you saw my other piercing finally. Too bad you can't play with it." Winter smiled and then turned serious. "Okay, two of the guards are going to come to lift you over the elastic. We'll ensure you can move enough, then chain up your legs so you can ride but can't leave the altar. After that, I'll oil you up and call the great one."

Renee nodded, but all her mind could really process was how much she needed something big and hard in her vagina. "Just hurry. I've waited long enough." Her head waffled intensely between pure lust and mere instances of clarity.

"We will take as long as we must to ensure you are secure." Winter leaned in as she helped Renee to her feet. "Fight on a little longer, Ren-Ran."

Two burly incubi grabbed her and stood on the table. They held her over the thick elastic line and hooked it under her armpits. It felt like her breasts were sticking out farther, on even more display. She made a few dips, imagining that Dae was between her legs.

"Let me lay down on the table under you. Pretend I'm the great one so the fellas can tie your ankles."

Renee stood as Winter slid onto the table between Ren's legs.

"Like this?" Ren lowered herself, so she was straddling the gorgeous succubus.

"You look good like that." Winter smiled up at her. The succubus's snow-white hands reached up to play with Renee's breasts with soft, practiced touches.

"So do you." Renee looked down at the beauty, wishing she could reach out and return Winter's touch. More silvery ropes were tied to the altar and across the table to her ankles. In a mere half-minute, she was as secured to her stage as she would get. Her heart was thudding in her chest.

"Renee, why don't you make sure you have full movement? Use my fingers as if they were a cock." Winter stuck up a pair of fingers from her smooth mound.

"A small one," Ren smiled as she lowered her vagina onto Winter's fingers. Her body shuddered instantly. She needed sex so badly. It was as if her body was on fire, and sex would be the only thing that would quench the flame. The inferno was lapping at every nerve catching the last of her remaining willpower and burning it to ash. Ren tried rising and falling. She had plenty of movement. Her hips rolled on the fingers as Winter's thumb played with Ren's clit. The touch felt so good, and Renee having some autonomy, felt better.

Winter sat up as Renee was getting into a groove. "Sorry, Ren, you're the great one's prize, not mine. Stand up for me so I can get you oiled up." The woman walked around Renee. "Mind if I let your hair down? It'll make you look so good."

"No, go for it." Ren peered around the altar, finally building the courage to look down the ramp where her body would be discarded after sex. She had expected to see gore and broken bodies at the bottom, but there was nothing. The ramp didn't even have blood on it.

"Bring me some oil." Winter snapped at a guard. "Every part of you is gorgeous, Ren-Ran."

Renee shook her head, and another brief blast of clarity momentarily surged through her at using Dae's nickname for her. It seemed that the succubus may not have been entirely corrupted by the incubi. Winter took her time anointing Renee. She made sure that every single millimeter of exposed skin was shiny. The woman spent extra time on Ren's breasts, ass, and labia. She recited something in Latin while she did it. The woman's voice was low. Is this always a part of the ritual?

"I'm sorry, Ren, this is as much as I can delay things," Winter whispered and then went back to chanting.

"If I questioned your loyalty, second, I would think you were stalling." The great one emerged from the portal. His smile seemed to contend that he knew nothing about the woman's traitorous whispers.

"I was ensuring that your prize was in perfect condition; great one."

"She is beyond beautiful. It's a shame I cannot corrupt her instead." Red walked around Renee. He could barely fit under the elastic when he wasn't on the raised part of the altar. His hands explored her butt cheeks. "It's a shame I didn't see this often. You would have been fun bent over the other altar. I would have enjoyed seeing this with my cock splitting your pussy." His face leaned in close to Ren's ear. "I shall have my prize."

The voice rumbled through Rene's body, any iota of will that Winter had restored faded into nothingness. "Are we going to fuck, or will you bloviate all day?"

"I like this one. She's spunky even when begging for sex. I shall take my trophy." The incubus climbed onto the table and lay between Renee's legs. His massive penis was no longer red; It was a dark, shiny, reddish black. The head was the thickest part. His phallus was coated in lube. The rest of the beast looked to be chiseled from an iron-rich clay. His abs rippled, and his pecs were flawless.

That is going to be so good inside me. She was so desperate to have something fill her. Renee wasn't sure how much of him she would be able to take. The largest man Ren had ever been with had been about seven inches. The great one would be like another of the most petite cocks she had been with on top of that.

"How about you size her up before you defile her? I need to practice putting my blade on her neck. I doubt she will last long. I know I didn't." Ren could feel Winter's breasts pressed against her back. The woman's nipples were hard against her.

"They never do." The demon below her chuckled as Renee squatted down on him. His hands frustratingly covered his cock as if forbidding its entrance into Ren. "Look at this, well above her belly button." The great one pressed his penis against Ren. His cock was warm as he pushed it against her mound and stomach; precum oozed out onto her tummy.

Renee felt the cold, sharp blade against her throat. Along with it, something curiously rubbery was between the edge and her neck. Perhaps it was a guard to avoid cutting Ren until the climactic moment.

"Okay, this is good," Winter announced after a moment. The woman stood beside the altar to keep the long dagger on Renee's throat.

"Excellent, I shall take great delight in defiling this one." The man's hands were exploring her breasts and tweaking the jewelry in her nipples a little too hard. Renee cumming may be integral to this disgusting ritual, but this was for his pleasure, not hers. "Well, girl, what are you waiting for?"

"If you haven't noticed, I don't have free hands. Would you mind aiming that thing?" Renee looked down across her slick and shiny body at the Demon's enormous cock. She needed that in her vagina more than she had ever needed anything. Consequences be damned.

Even when she had her accident and ended up deep in murky water. When she was pulled out of the water, the searing pain and desperate gasps for air with a collapsed lung didn't outweigh this want. Ren was more desperate to be filled with this beast's cock than for oxygen back then. Her heart was thumping like a bass drum. Her doom and untold pleasure were so close.

"Of course." The beast would have to move his hands from her breasts to accomplish it.

Hurry up! Renee was impatient, bouncing on the incubus until he got the hint. He finally got done playing with her breasts for now and reached down to his cock. Ren lifted up her hips as he aimed his cock. All she needed to do would be let gravity press that monster penis into her cunt and finally relieve the burning lust. Dying seemed to be a small price to pay for relief.

"He made it." Winter's whisper arrested Renee's hips as she looked at the door.

"Mokonid Zareketh!" When Renee heard the most incredible voice in the world, she stood up before she could be defiled. "I know your true name! I demand you return to hell!"

"Dae!" She cried out, tears streaming from her eyes as the fog in her brain burned off. Her boy stepped into the structure with a light orb high above his head. The Demons all recoiled from the light. Her boy looked so calm and confident as he stared down the incubus that had almost defiled her.

Dae's hair was buzzed close, and there was a thickness in his facial features that had never entirely burned away with the extra pounds after he had won his battle with cancer. He didn't have a tan, but his skin had a natural toasty complexion. He had a strong body and a v-cut to his form that led Renee's eyes down to a substantial but flaccid cock hanging from his waxed crotch, another subtle way that her man had supported her. She smiled a little wider when she saw that he was wearing his running shoes, not the pair of dress shoes he always wore to work.

The great one hissed as if acid had been dumped on him, and he scrabbled to his feet. "I will not take removal of my prize lightly, human! You may force my retreat now, but I will have my revenge."

An obsidian blade clattered to the altar beside Renee as Winter retreated toward the portal with the great one. She turned and gave Ren a wink before disappearing around a corner in a gout of flames. Renee couldn't quite place the woman's loyalties. She'd helped Ren but otherwise leapt at the beck and call of the two lead demons.

"I made it, Ren-Ran!" Dae yelled triumphantly. "I love you!" He smiled at her as he picked up the cruel obsidian blade and cut her free from the elastic. His deep brown eyes flickered in the firelight.

"I love you, too, Dae! I have for a while. A decade, at least." She held out her arms behind her back for Dae to cut through. The silver rope fell to the floor. She couldn't help the stream of conscious confession.

"So have I!" He said excitedly. "I've wanted to tell you for so long."

"Let's get somewhere safe. Then we can talk." The ropes around her ankles fell in two swipes, and the obsidian blade shattered as it bit through the last strand.

They started toward the flap and their escape, but Dae detoured to one of the other altars, this one with a tiny redhead still being fucked by a yellow succubus. "Miss Givens, I'm sorry!" Her pussy seemed to be dancing at the edge of too full of the demon's cock. Her honey was drenching the altar and the man's penis.

"Don't be. Get Renee safe." The beast recoiled from the light but didn't pull his cock free of the petite lass. "I took too much time sneaking through the park. Vinny's gone. I might as well have some great sex if I can't save the world. This incubus is good. Vin already got a go at some variety. Win, and make it all worthwhile. Go!" The light orb started to wane, and the demons could begin to advance on the escaping couple.

"Run all you want, but you won't make it far." The purple leader made a sigil in the air with a finger, and the blood bubbled in the cauldron. Renee knew that a seeker was being unleashed on them.

"Come on, we still have a lot to do to stop this!" When Dae grabbed her hand, something changed more than the confession as they sped into the night.

Dae -- After making it to the chapel

After he ensured a solid line of salt across each threshold into the chapel, Dae rushed the holy water to Renee. The salt wouldn't keep them safe from the seeker forever, but it would buy twenty minutes of safety. Dae didn't know what to expect the first time he saw Renee naked. He'd fantasized about kissing her, and that kiss leading to other things, but his imagination was an awful approximation of her stunning beauty. He waited patiently for her to finish her shower so he could remove the demon's rune from her. Damn, I'm the luckiest man alive.

Dae had been more of an ass guy; his long-term girlfriends had all been small-chested. One look at Renee's fantastic new set of breasts had him rethinking things. Their size hadn't been a surprise. He'd been the one to listen to her waffle on what she wanted when she made the decision. The perfection of her nipples was proof of a higher power, and the silver barbells went so well with her hair. That wasn't to say Ren's butt wasn't phenomenal. He just couldn't see it well at this angle.

Her golden tan skin was somewhat atypical for Renee outside the summer, and the fact that it had no tan lines was rarer. Though maybe that was something she had been doing more since her augmentation. She used to like strapless dresses that showed the missing straps from her favorite bikini. He hadn't seen her go strapless in a while. Her stomach was flat and firm without being a six-pack. The dark rune needed to go, though. It pointed toward her lovely, hairless womanhood and long, robust legs. Her flower had been excitedly swollen when Dae rescued her, but now it was tightly closed. Nothing of the pink inner labia or tunnel beyond showed.

Suds caressed her body as Renee showered off the oily residue from the ritual that he had just barely stopped. "Are you just going to stare at me?" Ren caught him looking and smiled. "There will be plenty of time for that after we save the world."

"You better get used to it, Ren-Ran. I think you'll get a lot of me staring at you for the rest of our lives."

"We haven't even kissed yet." She gave a coy little smile. "You want to come take care of this rune for me? I don't think I want to keep this tattoo." Ren turned off the shower, turning to show her scar and permanent tattoo, but she wasn't talking about that one. Dae had provided the script above the beautiful imperfection, but this was the first time he had seen it on her skin. A bra or swimsuit had occluded at least part of the word 'Remember...' on her flesh.

"I gotta do something else first." Dae met her as she stepped out of the tiled area with the drains. He embraced the woman he had loved back when he still thought girls had cooties. Back then, it had been an inseparable pair of orphans that had each other. They leaned on each other as their one constant in life. That would never change, regardless of the outcome of tonight.

They reached for each other, and he gazed into her bright blue eyes. Dae leaned in, and Ren did the same. When their lips met, all the night's passion, longing, and anxiety exploded into an epic, unstoppable kiss. One led to another and another as they embraced. Dae pulled away from the passionate flurry before it led to other things. His anatomy had prepared itself for the final ritual already.

"Well, shit... I was afraid of that." Ren tried to sound despondent, but a smile was poking out of her beautiful face.

"What's that?" Dae asked with a smile. He opened the holy water bottle and dabbed a cleansing pad that he grabbed from the stainless steel countertop. He tried not to call attention to his erection, but Ren had given it a good look several times.

"I was afraid you would ruin first kisses for me." Renee dried her silver hair. "You did. I guess I better just stop having first kisses."

The holy water smelled like rubbing alcohol. Renee let him clean the rune from her skin; it took a little elbow grease to make the mark fade. Her hands reached out and explored Dae's erection. She wasn't trying to get him off or anything; it seemed to be out of curiosity.

"As long as you're not giving up on all kisses." He smiled back at her.

"You know, I was going to try and seduce you last night." Ren looked up, biting her lower lip.

"Wha..." Dae stood dumbfounded, silently cursing his falling asleep on the couch.

"Yeah, I came out of the bathroom without tying my robe."

"You're naked under the robe?" He had always imagined that she had been wearing panties.

"Always." There was a little smirk and a gleam in her eye. "Might not bother with the robe anymore, depending on how the final ritual works out. If you hadn't fallen asleep watching the movie, we would have had some practice by now. If this guy will even fit in my vagina. How did I not know you had a monster cock?"

"We share a lot, but not everything, Ren. I didn't know you were into girls until you had a visitor doing the walk of shame a few months ago." Dae explained. When he had overheard some screams of passion that night, he had expected a man to be the one leaving in the morning. Renee gave a little shrug. "Monster, eh? I mean, he's not small, but a monster?"

"Bigger than I have ever had. Thanks for saving me before that fact changed." Renee came in for a small kiss. "So, we have an hour to save the world. What's the plan?"

"We can't hide in here for long if we want to win. We need to trap the seeker, then take care of him."

"How are we going to do that?" Renee wrapped her arms around Dae's shoulders and pulled him close.

"We can trap him in a ring of salt and destroy him with some of this holy water, but first, we need to make him vulnerable."

"And how would we do that?"

"Well, I don't think you'll like this."

Renee -- Ten minutes later

Fifty minutes until he is released on our plane. Renee thought as she sat on a stump in the abandoned woodlands section of the amusement park. Like the one above the altar, clocks decorated forks in the path, ticking undaunted toward midnight. It used to be on the trail that led to the haunted estate ride. I'll bet that's super creepy now. She thought of dragging Dae through the ride after they saved the world.

Her boy had discovered many things about their challenges in the angel's archives. His aptitude at code seemed to be a boon to their ability to get a leg up on the demons' plans. The coin flip worked out in our favor. Renee thought, even if she could not physically overcome the demons. Right now, she was acting as bait one more time tonight. Although Dae had cleaned the rune from her, the seekers could still track her through smell, apparently.

Dae was hidden just behind a tree about twenty feet away. Ren would let the seeker grab her, and her boy would close the salt circle. It would be up to Renee to make the specialized incubus ejaculate. Then and only then would the beast be susceptible to holy water. She didn't particularly want to give a demon a handy, but it was better than any of the alternatives.

Them being vulnerable after they did their thing explains why they always retreated to their plane. Renee had thought it odd that they invariably went toward the portal after they had finished on the altar. This weakness could be exploited if they were careful.

1...7891011...13