The Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where'd the virgin go? His query is almost finished." Maria looked up from one of the banks of five PCs.

"Courtney gave him a quick lesson in pleasing women out in the van. He does have to make his girl cum if they make it to the end."

"Wait, you don't think they're..."

"She's fucking him, no doubt." Caleb looked anxious as he compared two different images to whittle down his dozen or so candidates to just a couple. "Courtney is freaky in the best way."

"How would you know?"

"She's an ex."

"Okay, so once we get the catalyst, then what?" Dae tried to steer back to something constructive.

"The catalyst has to be thrown in the cauldron, but you won't get to use the repulsion orbs again. Those only work once per user and are the only way to get to our loved ones and free them by the demon's true names. You could try running through the main door of the ziggurat, but that's a huge risk. If you get grabbed, you'll end up in line to get sacrificed." The pink-haired woman explained.

"If it were me, I would sneak up the structure's backside. It looks climbable. Those demons need a naked view of the moon to complete the ritual. There has to be a hole up there." Wayne motioned like he was spiking the catalyst through the skylight. "I'll bet it's pretty big unless they built it for a precise lunar location."

"The structure's ancient. If they have a month-long window for this thing, that's an entire lunar cycle. I think you're on to something."

"Spike the catalyst, the angelic cavalry, arrives as it becomes an invasion instead of a ritual. They can interfere as soon as that happens. Then smoke them if you got them, it's over, and we win!" The pink-haired woman smiled. She leaned back in her chair, and Dae noticed for the first time that it wasn't just the hair on her head she had dyed. She had a bright pink triangle at the top of her womanhood.

"Not quite. There is still one more thing for you and your partner to do. Or you and your partner with another defiled couple." Dae explained to the fifteen people gathered around the computer pit. "You have to restart our ability to make love again. It only works for the group that got that far and has to include someone that was gathered for the ritual. It provides a way to punch through the enchantment. You have got to make love with your partner, and you both have to cum at about the same time."

"Plus or minus a minute, according to the research," Wayne explained.

Dae's computer alerted him again. It had a name, 'Mokonid Zareketh'. "Is anyone else here a coder?" The pink-haired girl and Wayne nodded. "Do you know how to get this running for someone else?"

"Yeah, not a problem."

"Good, I need to find a ride. I have a name. It's time to save Renee."

Renee -- Moments after Amber's finale

"Sorry, a couple of bitches hopped the line for the altar." The gunmetal grey succubus had returned with her yellow incubus in tow to the man a few spaces down. "Are you still ready for your end? I promise you'll have lots of fun."

"As long as I still get to lick that pussy." He looked down from his chains with a smile.

"Good, release him, please," Her eyes pivoted to the incubus. "I hope you don't mind him oiling you down. Some guys get a little squeamish about my second being an incubus. I'll take care of your fun parts."

"Wouldn't be my first choice, but not like I have many options." The short man held out his arms and got coated in the anointing oil. The succubus covered his cock, balls, and ass in the substance while her second took care of the rest. She gave his straining erection a little extra attention before they marched over to where he would die.

Renee looked away for a moment while they were getting him secured. She noticed for the first time that some of the incubi were licking pussies and employing vibrators and dildos to get the gals going. Why can't that be me? She needed stimulation of any type at the moment, even if it was just a free hand to keep from the lust burning through the rest of her conscious thought. The red demon had promised a visit from a trusted subordinate soon.

Across the room, the Latino man that had been one of the first ones stripped since she came in was getting a handjob from the same silver succubi that had worked with the seeker earlier. She had washed the blood from her silver hands at some point. "Careful... caref... Oh, fuck!" The man's cock suddenly went off, soaking a rather shocked-looking succubus. He must have sprayed a dozen giant blasts on the demoness, covering her face and tits in potent shots of his sperm

"What has happened here?" The purple bastard was on them quickly.

"I'm sorry, he just went off."

"Then he is of no use to us. Bleed him and go back to hell. You're done here." The violet incubus stomped up to the altar where Amber had died. "Succubi, it is of no use for you to accidentally allow any of these men to go off early. They must be anointed and on an altar for the life energy to contribute. Am I understood? This isn't amateur hour here, ladies. Two of the incubi dunderheads have already wasted too much time tonight. We are on a schedule. Please follow your training."

"Yes, sir!" The incubi and succubi said in unison before returning to their tasks.

The unfortunate Latino man was slaughtered and tossed into the chute by the silver succubus and another lime green succubus with short white hair. The silver one looked like she was crying, with blood and sperm on her naked body as she sulked through the portal.

Demons were replacing empty alcoves as soon as they were vacant. A JuCo cheerleader, still in uniform, and a football player for the opposing team were walked in nearly together. Both of them looked cute and had their eyes glued on Renee's body as they came in. She hoped that she would get to see them get stripped before she had to perform.

True to her word, the gunmetal succubus was squatting over the man she had tied to the table. He was going to town on her pussy. Renee could only imagine how much fun he could be if he used his hands. The way the demoness was riding his face and screaming had to feel amazing. I hope Dae likes eating pussy. I wonder if he lets me sometimes play with others, I'll bet he would like a threesome occasionally. When Dae rescued her, she would hold on and never let go.

"Are you ready?" A mauve incubus with an erect seven-inch cock that was small compared to all the others asked a pretty young girl that was the type that didn't know they were pretty. Renee remembered being like her a decade ago.

She had dark hair cascading over her shoulders and a pair of purple glasses. Renee knew she had to be eighteen, but she couldn't have been much older than that. The demons had some unbreakable rules. Her breasts were only slightly bigger than Ren's before her enhancements. The woman had already been naked when Ren was led in, and Renee had a distinct impression that this was the first time anyone else had seen the girl nude. Her black pubic hair was trimmed short but still unfocused in its grooming.

"I think so. Will it hurt?" The young woman nodded, then looked scared. How could she not, even with whatever aura was suffusing the building? Even though she was frightened, she was dripping honey from her flower, and her nipples were so pointed.

"You will never feel a thing other than your orgasm."

"That's not what I mean. I've never..."

"Do you masturbate?" A stunningly gorgeous succubus overheard the conversation and walked over to help. She was an unnatural snow white in color with bright blue hair that fell just past her shoulders and a pair of perfect, round breasts. She had silver runes dappling her skin and a silver belly button ring with a matching rune; a set of black hiking boots were a great contrast and had blue, silver, and white accents to pull everything together. Hooves seemed rarer in succubi than incubi, so the footwear wasn't out of place. Her stance exuded an absolute level of confidence.

The woman looked like she had on blue lipstick, the color of lapis lazuli. This complemented the delicate azure blush on her cheeks. Do succubi wear makeup? Her eyes were a chaotic and intriguing mix of silver and cyan. Atop her fabulous breasts, her nipples were about the size of a quarter and powder blue. The coloration was repeated on the edges of the succubus's outer labia. Renee couldn't help but wonder if the rest of her pussy had similar decoration, but her womanhood was tightly closed as if the lustful energy in the room had no effect on her. While the incredible-looking succubus had no wings, she did possess a pair of cobalt-colored conical spiked goat horns that looked great with her hair.

"Yeah." The girl blushed. She was about to have sex with an incubus in front of more than fifty people, if Ren included the demons, but admitting she masturbated made her blush.

"Do you use toys when you masturbate?" This got a reluctant nod from the girl. "Vibrators?" Another nod, this time with a little more confidence. "Do you play with dildos in your vagina?" One more nod came from the girl. "Then it shouldn't hurt, quite the opposite." The succubus caressed the restrained girl's cheek. "Well, it's up to you, we can bleed you, and it can be done painlessly. Or this guy here will get you to experience bliss with his cock. Trust me, he's fantastic." She winked at the girl. "Pain isn't in our patron's domain."

"Okay."

"You've never had an orgasm?"

"I don't think so."

"That's a no, trust me. It's fucking amazing. Do you mind if I?" She motioned at the girl's pussy.

"Okay." The girl stared down in awe.

The icy demoness explored the girl with her fingers and tongue for a few minutes. Her mouth teased the girl's nipples while a single finger slipped into her pussy. She got the young woman breathing hard. Renee so badly wanted to be in her place, either of the women, actually. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes."

"Do you want my friend here to fuck you?" The icy temptress grabbed onto the incubus's cock. "I'll go up there to get you two started. I'm not his second, so I can't stay for the completion."

"He'll make me orgasm?" The young woman's trepidation was faltering.

"He has to. All our incubi are clean and fantastic lays."

"And it won't hurt?"

"Neither the sex nor the end. I promise. Wouldn't you rather try this whole sex thing?"

"Yeah." She had a little demure smile now.

"Okay, the boys will get you oiled and ready, then get you strapped down, and I'll meet you up there before he penetrates you. The oil will make you look so beautiful. You need to know you're a gorgeous woman. Has anyone told you that?"

"Just my boyfriend." The woman blushed again.

"Your boyfriend is a smart man. Did he ever tell you that you have a pretty pussy?" The icy succubus had a beautiful smile.

"He never got to see it."

"That's too bad. Are you ready?" The frosty-looking woman's smile faded until the virgin nodded. "I just need to hear you say it. They need consent. Do you want this guy to fuck you?"

"Please fuck me." She looked over at her incubus with a smile.

"I will take care of you." The mauve incubus and his lilac-colored associate started to unbuckle the young lady. "You chose missionary, correct."

"Uh-huh, I want to see everything. Is that okay?"

"Of course, being your first would be an honor." The mauve demon actually kissed her hand.

"You're going to be my only." She had a bittersweet smile as the incubus's second coated her in the shiny golden oil.

"That was marvelous," The purple leader and the newly arrived beauty chose to stop in front of Renee as the other demons escorted the young woman to the place she would orgasm and die. "Thank you."

"I remember being that scared girl." The succubus's silver and blue eyes had sincerity in them. "You know, even demons can have a little empathy. It might help you get laid sometime other than the ceremonies."

The prime waved away her statement. "Are you sure she's ready?"

"She's a woman and made her choice. There is a reason the great one keeps me around. Other than all this." Renee watched as the woman ran her hands across all her curves and smacked her glorious rump. The way it shook and shuddered was exquisite.

"There is a reason why you are the co-main event. Have you selected your man yet?"

"Still perusing my options. I can't take the one I really want due to the requirements of the ritual." The frosty woman looked up at Renee and winked. "I have a few tasks to complete for red once I make sure the girl is taken care of, and then I will pull one from the corral. What about you?"

"I have a couple in mind, depending on if your boss disappoints me again or not." His wicked visage turned in Renee's direction. "I may have to steal his pick."

"He did make the most attractive choice, but two hours in chains is a lot for any woman. I better go help the girl on the altar. I don't think we've had a virgin before." She smiled and almost danced up to the altar, her fabulous booty swishing mesmerizingly.

Renee tried to ignore the leering from the purple demon, especially since his looks were mysteriously revving her engine again. Being called the most beautiful woman in the whole ritual made her blush a little, even if she knew it had to be a lie. A cry from the gunmetal succubus pulled her attention to that altar as the demoness was writhing in bliss atop the man she had secured. She was clutching his head as she orgasmed spectacularly. Ren felt a sudden surge of jealousy; she needed release and relief.

When the demonic woman came down, the dark grey beast backed her way down the man and buried his seeping pole in her vagina. "You're very good at that, but it's my turn now." She wasted no time fucking the man ravenously.

"Are you ready?" The icy demoness was holding the hand of the young woman strapped into the stirrups. "You are free to say no at any time. We'll bleed you, and you'll never feel a thing."

"Everyone else I know tried it in high school. I think I put it off too long if it's fun, and you guys are going to kill me anyways. Fuck me, please, Mr. incubus."

Ren had a flash to her first time. It was on prom night. Most people she told that to were incredulous. Renee was always around boys and alcohol every weekend but waited until she was a senior to go all the way. It was quick and pretty terrible. The guy had thrust into her about a dozen times before cumming. Dae lost his virginity the same night in another hotel room across town. She had been hoping that he would be the one to take her to prom, but he had a good time with one of the girls from yearbook. They even ended up dating through the summer. Ren's was just a one-time thing.

The mauve incubus had an uncircumcised, slightly tanned cock. You would think they would all be uncircumcised. It was probably bigger than most of Renee's lovers. It was the girl's first time, but she was already about to do something Ren never had done, have sex without a condom. The demons depositing their seed in women's vaginas was an essential part of the ritual. Dae, you should be the one to complete that ritual with me for the first time.

The incubus slid his cock up and down the girl's labia as he aligned himself perfectly. The man had covered his cock in a sheen of lube first. Unlike all the other couplings, he didn't just ram himself home. He was slow. He eased his white dick in and pulled it back out most of the way several times. Each additional foray got deeper. It took him a full minute to bury all seven inches in her vagina. "You are defiled." He pronounced. Renee couldn't be sure if the woman was defiled when an incubus cock entered them or when it was fully buried.

"You're no longer a virgin. Does it hurt?" The icy woman asked.

"No, it... whew! It feels good. It's way better than my dildo." The girl was smiling with pride. "Un hunh!" She cried out as the Incubus started fucking her harder.

"Sex is great fun. It's a pity you are only learning it now. Can I play with the rest of your body while he handles your vagina? His second will be chanting and holding a knife to your throat from here on out. That's unavoidable."

"I've never done anything with a girl before. At least not before you earlier."

"Is that a no?"

"No, it's not. Please... whew!" The mauve demon was not making it easy for the gal to speak.

"Your first and a threesome at the same time. You're quite the adventurous girl. Don't lose that. At least not in your next life." The white demoness leaned over to suck on a breast.

"The great one made a fine choice." The purple leader pulled Renee's attention away from the threesome that she was enjoying watching. His fingers were gliding across the scar on her side. "Somehow, this imperfection makes you all the more beautiful. You're tan everywhere, waxed. Strong, tall, and effortlessly gorgeous. I'll bet you make quite the man-eater when you get dressed up."

"I don't hear many complaints." That was a lie, but she didn't need to discuss that with the demon. So many guys thought she was a little too robust, they wanted a daintier lady, and that would never be Renee. The girls she got together with were looking for someone a little more butch. It was an odd dichotomy. Too strong for one group and not manly enough for the other.

"Your... Improvements are simply stunning." His hands felt good on her breasts, then he leaned in and sucked one nipple, then the next. "You have a fine choice in accessories."

Fuck me now! I need it so bad! "Thank you." Renee managed to choke out after several difficult seconds; her body wanted her to give in so badly.

"A pity for you that she is destined for me." The red demon stomped out of the portal with a puff of smoke and flame. "You may get two, but I get the best choice. Is she ready yet?"

"She hasn't even been visited by your new second yet. We have several more that must bleed before it is your turn. We are not even a quarter of the way through her nudity."

Not even a quarter of the way? Renee felt like nothing of her intellect would remain if she had to wait that long without a touch on her pussy. By then, she would utterly dissolve into a being of pure lust. The purple one let her go and faced his underling. Both men had gigantic cocks, and either would feel so good fucking her. She wanted to be full, and both would push her past her limit. It would be much better than just hanging here naked and waiting for a Dae that wouldn't make it in time.

"No matter, I solved the problem at the repository. The seeker will soon arrive with the most recent escapee." Red puffed out his chest proudly.

"Fantastic, that just leaves a few defiled ones we have yet to find." The prime had a genuine smile.

"In due time, our seekers are on it. We are needed in the corral. There has been an issue with the ingest."

"All needed should almost be in the chamber."

"There must be backups in case the guardians make another assault."

"Lead the way, great one." The purple one said with derision.

"Just wait until we attack another world." The two marched off, bickering as they went. Perhaps if she could find a way to play them against one another, she could buy more time for Dae.

"I'm close. Please, can I die while licking your vagina?" The man with the gunmetal succubus was fighting to stay alive just a touch longer.

"You really do like my pussy, don't you?" The man nodded at the succubus. "Let us see If I can find a way to lean over your face without blocking my second's access to your throat. You're outstanding, but you still must die when you ejaculate." She slid off his cock and turned around to hover over the man's face. She wiggled while the man started to lick her pussy.

"Thank you. You taste so good." The man said before a torrent of greedy sips and slurps reverberated off the gunmetal succubus's legs.

1...45678...13