The Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow... You are good at that. It's almost a shame you must be bled." She twitched and leaned down to grab the man's straining cock. "Can you still get to him?" She turned to ask her second, who was chanting in Latin.

"Aye." It looked to Renee like his blade had to be too close to the woman's vagina for her liking.

"It's your lucky day and mine." The gunmetal succubus started to rapidly wank his straining cock. It didn't take long for him to jerk and start flinging semen. "Now!" She let the man fire two gouts of sperm before she signaled her second. Blood soon poured into the cauldron. His arms slacked against the ropes as the voracity of his ejaculation subsided.

"NO!!!!" The flap on the far side of the room opened, and a tiny naked redheaded woman stepped in with one of those glowing spheres in her hand. "I'm too late!! Vinny! No!" She fell to her knees. "You just had to hold out a little longer..." The light sphere fell to the ground and shattered. "I should have been quicker through the park..." Her strong voice faltered.

"Seize her." The purple incubus reappeared from behind the tiny woman. The guards quickly grabbed her, and she offered no resistance, then was gagged rapidly. "We should just bleed her now, but she's beautiful." He turned toward the gunmetal succubus and her second as they cleared the altar of the dead man's sperm-speckled body. "Has your second made his sacrifice?"

"No, and he was not due to." The gunmetal demon had semen dripping down her breasts but avoided the blood.

"He is now. There will be something poetic in that. Hang her up somewhere, she will need some time before the woman is ready, and your incubus needs to prepare himself. You shall be his second."

Renee felt terrible for the new woman and hoped that Dae didn't have to experience anything like it. She never wanted to see pain or fear on his face, at least real fear. Taking him to a haunted house was fun; even though he was a strong young man, he could be jump scared so easily. Ren loved to make him go at least once a year. They had planned to go to a haunted forest this weekend, but after the abduction, he better damn well take her on an actual date first after they saved the world.

The fire-haired woman looked broken, not physically but spiritually, as the guards secured her in the virgin's vacated spot. "She's already stripped, but have the priests see her at her usual time. He has such a way with the ladies." The violet incubus informed the demons following him closely.

A pair of incubi at the far end of the room freed a petite woman from her display. She was very short, likely less than five feet tall. Her preposterously tall platform black boots, covered in stainless steel buckles and studs, were so massive they almost looked like stilts. Her arms, legs, and across her clavicle, and shoulders were covered in bright and colorful tattoos. There were none on the rest of her ashen body, making it appear like she had an inverse one-piece swimsuit. The look would be complete if it weren't for her well-proportioned breasts with small dark pink nipples and a line of dark pubic hair.

Her lips were ringed in black cherry lip gloss, which looked redder toward the edges and black nearer the center. It made her big, bright smile stand out even more. The rest of her makeup completed her goth girl look. A pixie cut on her short black hair and pink hairband finished the vibe. The black incubus with almost glowing red runes behind her seemed to complement her perfectly. The woman scampered over to the doggy position altar ahead of her partners. Her fingers were on her clit as she leaned over the surface, trying to bring any relief as quickly as possible.

The dark incubus didn't wait for his second to get the woman secure. His big cock buried itself in the highly decorated woman. The way she shrieked out, it must have been just what she was waiting for. Renee pivoted her vision to the other table as the incubi strapped the goth into place.

"How's it feel?" The icy succubus looked up as she was sucking on the virgin's nipples.

"Good, a little funny. Like nothing I've felt before." The woman gasped out. The mauve incubus had stopped to let her speak.

"Funny, huh? I think we're getting you close." The succubus had a wicked and beautifully teasing smile. "Are you close?" She turned to the man fucking the woman, and he shook his head. "Will you make it to her second orgasm?"

"You know me. I can go forever or on demand." The incubus smiled. "But I don't want to piss off the great one or the prime."

"Let me handle those two."

"I would like more time with this spectacular pussy, then."

"Good, we're going to give you a special treat. I'm going to help him make you orgasm. This way, you'll get to experience two before the end. Okay?"

The former virgin gave an enthusiastic nod. The long slow strokes became more fevered. The icy woman's fingers found the girl's clit, toying with it expertly as she sucked on her nipples. The incubus's thick cock thundered in and out of the woman as he gripped down on the woman's hips.

"Umm... Unnn... Unnn... OH!!!" The young woman's legs started to shake in the restraints. Leather, metal, and rope squeaked against the bindings. Her chest heaved, and there was a visible gush of fluids from the woman's pussy. The Mauve demon looked worried momentarily as if he wasn't going to fulfill the desire to get the woman to two orgasms before her end. Renee thought she saw a glimpse of nirvana as the woman screamed and climaxed for so long.

A fantasy flashed in Renee's head of her in the girl's place. Dae was buried in her as the icy woman toyed with her body. That woman was intriguing and seemed to want to ensure that the captured had a good time, even if there was no clemency for the condemned.

"So?" The snowy woman questioned as the dark-haired girl's eyes opened again. The succubus had a proud smile.

"Oh my God! That felt... Wow.. that felt wow." Her breathing was labored.

"Just think, you get to do that one more time." The succubus came up and kissed the girl's lips. "I'm going to leave you in this guy's capable hands."

"Okay, thank you. I might not have experienced... that without you."

"Make sure you don't take too long. We need the altar for others. Also, make sure you fulfill both parts of the incantation. You both must cum together if the magic is to work." The succubus tapped the mauve beast as she stepped off the platform.

"OH! FUCCK!" The goth girl yelled out to announce her coming and pulled Renee's vision away from the fantastic posterior of the snowy demoness. Tattooed legs were shuddering beneath the black and red beast. "YYYEESSSS!"

"GGGUHHH GUHHHHH! EEEEEENNNGGGHH!" The incubus's grunts were as loud as the woman's shrieks as they both came. He pulled free of her vagina as he gave the signal to his second. His cock spat a couple more lines of semen across her back as her screams of ecstasy slowly faded. Ruby liquid flowed into the cauldron as another ritual was complete.

Renee tried to find the icy succubus. It gave her something to concentrate on as her body slowly lost its battle with blinding lust. Just as suddenly as the woman had appeared, she had left the scene. I've never needed you more, Dae!

Dae -- On the journey to the ziggurat

"We've had more guardians make it to this point than have made it out of the sacrificial chamber." The angel's guise of a hard-boiled police detective was quite convincing. The five o'clock shadow and voice that sounded like whiskey and cigarettes were constant companions completed the persona. "It gets far more dangerous from here."

"Okay, I've got to save Renee. She needs to know that I love her." Dae unbuckled his seat belt as they slowed to a stop at the gate of an abandoned amusement park at the edge of town. Light spilled out of the cracks of a giant metal building that could be mistaken for a hangar. A stepped pyramid had a faint glow at the top and torches lighting a wet red set of stairs that extended to the cap.

"All's I'm saying is you gotta be careful. Ain't nobody going to save your girl if you get killed by one of the demons as you're infiltrating the place." When the angel had his fedora on, he spoke and had the mannerisms of a veteran cop from the east coast. Without it, his speech was far more proper. "Do ya even know where to go if ya get 'er out?"

"It depends if I make it before she's chosen or not. If she's chosen, I need to get her to the chapel to cleanse her. If not, we must trap her seeker before finding the demon's vault."

"At least ya ain't going off half-cocked, only three-quarters. Do ya know where the chapel is?"

"No."

"Glove box, there's a map and a light orb. Take'em both. If ya get to the chapel, there's more supplies. I'd load you up now, but lack of pockets might be an issue." The angel gave a slight shrug. "If Renee has been marked as a chosen, there will be holy water to remove the rune."

"Okay, I heard about that. Something about the person that chose her not being able to track her?"

"Correct. There's also a shower if she's been anointed."

"Does the oil do something that I should be aware of?" Dae started pulling things from the glove box.

"Nah, it's just real slippery. It'll make 'er look awesome, but getting the other things done might be hard. If ya get to the end, there's some of our anointing oil before your final task. It's fer both ya and required for the incantation to work."

Dae nodded, not really knowing what to say for the last part. He unfolded the map and got a touch wistful. The map was a schematic of the park from a decade ago when it was still open. Before, a new amusement park rose over the forest and plains on the opposite side of the city. That attraction had ended up being a complete fraud and managed to leave the area with no parks. The older park owners decided that it would be too expensive to make the repairs necessary to reopen after the new one ruined a summer season for them.

It was too bad. This was a place with one of his and Renee's best memories with the orphanage. Dae remembered a cool autumn day as Ren dared him to go on one ride after another. He could remember the sound of her laughter when he freaked out at the haunted estate ride. Jump scares startling him more than it seemed necessary could absolutely be linked to that day and her laugh.

"Now, that light orb'll only work once and for about a minute. There's a button on the bottom. Press it when ya get to the top of the ziggurat. Speak the demon's true name and get your loved one out."

"Okay. I got this." Dae tried to feel as confident as his voice sounded.

"We can't go further than the gates until the ritual is disrupted. Good luck, son, ya gonna need it."

"Thanks for the ride." Dae got out and spoke through the open window.

"Your program did a good thing. I feel I'll be making this drive a few more times. Be careful but quick."

"Yes, sir." With that, the detective pulled away, and Dae started to sneak into the park, past the patrols of roaming demons.

Renee -- A few minutes after the goth girl vacated her stand

The machinery of sex and death seemed to have found a faster pace. Whenever the men's or doggy-style altar was opened, another group was ready to take its place. They were getting consent and oiling their next victim as the current occupant was orgasming. The ninth victim, since she was stripped of her running gear, was already on one of the altars. Ren would be halfway through her naked time as soon as they were finished. She had yet to have been visited by an incubus to toy with her. It didn't seem fair as almost every other nude had gotten attention.

"You will not be able to hold out much longer!" The mauve demon growled out at the former virgin he was filling.

"No, I feel weird again." She gasped between thrusts.

"This has been excellent, but I fear your time is over." The incubus's hips sped up, and he played with the girl's clit. "You would make any man happy."

"Like that, like that!" She roared back. The coming orgasm seemed far more critical than its consequences.

"DDDnnnt! Errrrnnnk!" The mauve succubus appeared to be orgasming but didn't stop his quickened thrusts. Renee had no idea what would happen if the demon came and the girl didn't.

"It's so warm! FFFFFFFFFffffffff..." The girl's body started to shudder.

Guess I'm not going to find out. The former virgin shook and shouted as she was filled with demonic sperm. Her whole body seemed to expand and contract over long ticking seconds. The incubus pulled out of the woman, watched her shudder for a breath or two, and then gave the nod to his second. Sperm leaked from her still-spasming hairy pussy as crimson spilled into the pool.

"I almost fucked that up." The Mauve demon spoke to his second as they disposed of the now near-motionless girl; only the final convulsions of her pussy kept moving. Semen was still trickling from her vagina as she was placed on the slide and disappeared.

"I saw that. Good job finishing strong." His second guffawed while they conversed and moved directly toward the portal.

"I think she took five nuts worth from me." The demon's cock now hung limply between his thighs. "Damn, that felt good. After I cool down, we can go get you your sacrifice."

"I want to get my dick wet before this is over."

It seemed invariable that a pair of demons finished their sacrifice and returned to their plane. Probably gotta go take a shower or something. Do demons shower in water, or is it hellfire or blood? Perhaps it was something even viler, though they didn't smell terrible.

"Renee?" The icy demoness seemed to coalesce from the shadow beside Ren's confining contraption. She was even more gorgeous in this close-up. Her radiant white skin almost seemed to sparkle like fresh snow.

"Yes?"

"Are you sure you don't prefer Ren-Ran?" An evil smile beamed from her as her snowy fingers explored Renee.

Ren-Ran was the name only Dae ever called her. Her shortened name and initials blended together. She'd grown to love the sound of the moniker from the man that should be hers, even if she still rolled her eyes when he used it. "Just Renee or Ren if you have to, please."

"Only Dae gets to call you that?" The snowy woman affected her best pout.

"Yes, ma'am. A quarter century of loyalty has to earn him something." Ren squirmed a little, uncomfortable about how much the woman knew about her.

"You're the belle of the ball, honey." The woman started to play with one of Ren's nipples idly. Any touch felt terrific in her current, lust-addled state.

Renee shook her head at that. That can't be true, especially not with this radiant beauty next to her.

"Surely you have seen every eye turn to you, human, demon, man, or woman. It doesn't matter. They are either jealous or want to be me right now." The woman toyed with one of the studs piercing Ren's nipple, spinning the silver barbell that was keeping it in her nip. A faint whiff of pleasure dispersed through Ren. "Even the two bosses are fighting over you. Hell, I would throw my proverbial hat in the ring if I had a penis. The stupid ritual requires someone capable of spraying sperm in your vagina."

"Really?" Renee studied the woman whose eyes scanned every bump and pore on Ren's naked body.

"Do you not know you're hot? Or is it some of that false modesty bullshit?" The woman stepped up on the platform that Renee was lashed to. "No, you don't seem the type. I can only imagine what you look like when you go out on the town." She was a couple inches shorter than Renee, and the shape of her facial features appeared to be of Asian ancestry if succubi had an earthly origin. "I mean, you look like this, and you were exercising." The woman smelled of opulent perfume.

"I gotta keep in shape."

"For Dae, is it?"

"For me." Ren felt a little jealous of the other naked people that got visits for cunnilingus or toys employed on their quims. Ren wasn't getting either. Her pussy was constantly dripping nectar down her thighs.

"You two haven't hooked up? What? Does he have a case of the uglies?" The woman faked a bewildered look.

"No, he's a hottie." Hottie, really, Renee? "We've just been best friends for so long." She wasn't lying. Dae had gone from scrawny to strong during her time in the Marines. When he fought cancer, strong morphed into flab. Since it went into remission, he had carved the flab into something better than before, hoping that the healthier he stayed, the less likely it would be to return. All those plusses weren't considering his winning smile and warm brown eyes. Then there was his wit and charm.

"So you don't want to fuck him?"

"I didn't say that. I've been dreaming of him all night." It was the only thing she wanted more than time with one of the demons and their magnificent cocks.

"Just checking where your heads at." The icy woman's hands hovered just over Ren's mound. "Let's see if all my intel is correct. Renee Aria Nelson, age thirty-two. Born to two unwed college dropouts. Your father was dead before your birth. The dumbass celebrated your mother's pregnancy with an overdose of heroin."

"Yes." Renee set her jaw. Her parentage was not something she was proud of or ever wanted to discuss.

"Your mother, Nora, stayed off drugs through your birth and while you were nursing. She made it to your second birthday before she went out with her old friends. She, too, overdosed. Meth was her drug of choice, and she didn't realize she had lost her tolerance in three years." The demoness seemed to have some sympathy in her eyes.

Renee nodded.

"Your grandmother did her best and loved you but blamed herself for what happened to your mother. Her broken heart caught up with her after a heart attack, and she didn't get through the open heart surgery. That left you all alone. You ended up as a ward of the state with no other family. That's how you met Dae, who lost his mother to a car wreck."

A lone tear slid down Renee's cheek. "How... why... are you bringing this up?"

"We have an extensive profile on you. You were never adopted, hopping from foster placement to foster placement. Your constant running away helped neither your schoolwork nor your odds of finding a stable home. You had a GPA of just over two in high school; it probably would have been lower if a two wasn't the requirement to participate in volleyball. Then you spent four years as an active marine. That's where you got this?" The woman's fingers softly traced her scar.

"Yes." Why is she dredging this all up?

"You did much better in college. Near the top of your class, you got your Computer Engineering degree with a 3.8." The stunning woman smiled. "Are you aware that Dae has been in love with you for a decade?"

"A decade?" Renee had known that Dae had feelings for her for a while, but a decade seemed too long.

"Yes, he, like you, didn't want to do anything as he didn't want to lose his only family. How long have you felt the same?"

Renee felt the first spark of something that converted a close friendship into something deeper after her accident in Marine Corps. training. That was more than a decade ago. Had she been in love with Dae for that long? She'd been so scared that if she fell for the boy, then something would happen to him. Everyone she loved died like Ren was the curse. When her active service had ended, Dae was in a long-term relationship and seemed happy. When she was finally ready to admit things had changed, Dae got cancer. This just reinforced her fear.

"Longer." Ren looked away from the woman's grey and blue eyes

"You know you two could have hooked up at any time. Do you regret that now?"

"Yes."

The succubus leaned in close to Ren's ear. "If he rescues you, don't forget that. Grab hold of him, and don't let go."

1...56789...13