The Ritual Pt. 04

Story Info
An alien Queen comes to earth looking for the perfect mate.
15.7k words
4.73
11.5k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tittylove
Tittylove
80 Followers

Zulara woke before Louis did, finding herself still in his bed with her back against his muscular pecs. He had an arm wrapped around her midsection and she could feel his chest rise and fall with each breathe he took. She rested one of her arms on top of his, making him involuntary squeeze her midsection a bit tighter. She smiled as she heard him groan and readjust his body to get closer to her. His crotch was hard and was pushing into her round bottom and that brought a sharp inhale from her as she realized where she wanted him to put that rigid length.

She thought about yesterday and how everything unfolded. The beginning of the day she felt horrible because she knew that the humans weren't the race they were looking for. But somehow by the end of the day she ended up in his bed, and submissive to all his whims. Zulara thought about all the trainings, all the rituals and everything that the Goddesses taught. The Kafkan religion was different to the humans she realized. Her race knew the Goddesses were real, as they have talked to them. With humans they have nothing but faith. And yet she strayed from their tutoring. But she knew the reason why.

She just couldn't understand that if being with Louis was forbidden then why did it feel so right? And it just wasn't the physical aspect, the Goddesses teaching prepared her for what to expect from the mating ritual. What confused her was the emotional part of her relationship with Louis. She found herself in love with him and she could feel he loved her too. And this made her feel good; it made her failure of the previous day wash away. Yet if she followed her training she wasn't supposed to love him.

The thing that bothered her most about all of it was that she truly felt that companionship was something her race desperately needed. The things Louis brought out in her, not only from their physical love making. But from how he could make her feel with just the right word, or the touch of his hand, was something she knew they needed. Humans were a race that was very reliant on each other and were she once saw this as a weakness of the species; she now could see it as strength.

Zulara kept thinking about her predicament, trying to call upon her knowledge of the texts she studied her whole life, seeking any form of answer. But something inside of her was bringing her back to the idea of her people needing companionship, and that humans would fill that role wonderfully.

She felt tenderness in her bosom as they were beginning to fill with milk for her lover to suckle from. She slowly pulled back the covers, trying to do it without waking Louis, and examined her chest. They were at least twice the size they were before taking part in the ritual, and she knew they were close to being fertile, if she didn't get pregnant after he drank her milk today then she defiantly would be by tomorrow night. That realization brought a tide wave of sorrow over her, knowing they only had a few more hours left together. Goddesses if only the humans could be the ones, she silently cursed.

Zulara wished that she could talk to someone about all this; her species relied on critical thinking and logic. As she was in the middle of a thought she felt Louis roll onto his back while he groaned and started moving his arms above his head as way of stretching out. He brought a hand to his eyes and rubbed them, trying to massage away the grogginess.

"Hey babe." He said as way of a greeting once he realized she was still in bed with him, his voice ragged and gruff.

She didn't know how to proceed with the situation, she was going to confront him about what had happened between them yesterday before the ritual but before she knew it they were in his bed carelessly making love without following every step in the ritual. And just before she opened her mouth to reply to him she felt his arms wrap around her and pull her to his side just holding her against him, their bare skin touching each other, her soft giant breasts crushing into the left side of his muscular torso. She sighed and rested her head just below his chin and decided just enjoy their time together.

"You sleep well?" He asked as he ran a hand lovingly up and down the small of her back.

"Yes I did." She answered, having a hard time thinking of what to say to him.

He somehow made her feel like he was in control of the situation, as if she was just waiting for him to take the lead and she was just along for the ride. As a Queen this was completely foreign to her. What compounded the frustration was one of her boobs was crushed between both of them, that boob could feel the powerful thumping of his heart and each beat brought a tiny but wonderful feeling to her sensitive breasts.

They laid together for a long while just cuddling; occasionally she would feel him kiss the top of her head as he continued to run his hand on her back. She had her eyes closed with one of her hands dangerously close to his rigid length, knowing exactly what would happened if she touched him there. Her mind was focused on the thumbing in his chest, feeling it through her breast, with each beat bringing back powerful memories of the pleasure his solid phallus could bring her.

Zulara looked up at his face when she began to hear him moaning and then realized she was gently rubbing his pulsating member. The beating of his heart against her tit was driving her crazy and she was now tenderly rubbing him as a way of signaling that she wanted her breasts to be his cock pillows again. Louis looked down at her and their eyes connected, his was a stern almost burning stare of pure lust, hers were big and puppy dog eyes, a look of begging. He leaned down and their lips met in an energetic kiss that sent off an electric shock wave of sexual tension. They both knew what each other wanted but little did he know, hers was more of a case of need.

Zulara rolled onto her back, sending her tits into a furry of sloshing and bouncing with the sudden movement, she adjusted her place until she was in perfect position for them to make love, and she looked over to Louis with an expecting look. There were no words spoken as both of them could feel the sexual energy surging off the chart. As he climbed onto her stomach, his engorged rod smacking her tits as he got to straddling her.

Before they began he stayed up right on his knees and admired her beauty. Her hair, black with its stands of burgundy and violet was a complete mess. Her facial expression was one of trying to practically beg him to use her breasts. Louis then looked onto her tits. They were enormous, when they first met she was a good double D, now he had no idea what they would be but the only comparable tits he had ever seen were some of the early 90s big tits, even then her were still probably bigger, just perfect teal spheres with no sag and incredibly soft and squishy.

Zulara grabbed the side of her tits and parted them, waiting for Louis. He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed the ritual oil bottle from last night, then gently laid his cock in between her titty canyon. They both watched and let out small grunts and moans when they felt the oil coating their sex organs. After applying just enough he put the bottle back and just stared into her eyes. She was like a helpless puppy needing its master to feed it. He smiled and placed his hands on the side of hers and helped her squeeze her breasts together, trapping his cock in place. She started moaning from the feeling of his hard prick throbbing in her cleavage, where it belonged she thought. She watched the head of his cock coming into view when he started his long slow strokes. Louis took his hands from hers and placed them on his headboard and got into a nice easy rhythm, never taking his eyes off of her face, waiting for her to look back up at him, and when she finally did she saw exactly what he wanted her to feel. He wasn't simply fucking her tits, no he was making love to her.

He kept his slow steady pace of strokes trying to make sure every inch of her wonderful breasts felt his length. While her pussy went into overdrive just creaming and utterly on fire from the way he was gliding his cock back and forth while she was waiting for him to begin to start banging away at her tits like a fierce animal, but he never did and the longer he stayed thrusting with slow powerful stabs of his cock the more her pussy erupted.

Their eyes were locked onto each others. She was tying to will to him at how much her breasts worship his cock. The queen felt as if he was peering straight into her soul with those hardened eyes, in that moment she didn't see a human being anymore, she saw her lover, and something about the way the sun was coming through the window made it appear as if it was wrapping Louis in some type of magical glow. He looked less like the man she met at the beginning of their relationship and much more like her mate, or even her king. His hair wasn't nearly as much as a mess as hers because of it being short, but there was a scruffy look to his beard and musky smell to his body, not an offensive one, but one of pure masculinity.

The onslaught of strokes with his hips was kept gradual but vigorous. Every movement of his hips brought billowing flutters to her massive breasts, shaking and giggling nonstop. She held her hands tight on her udders trying to squeeze his sturdy and throbbing cock even harder. The way he wasn't getting harder or faster was driving her crazy, the anticipation reaching higher, the sensation of her tits sending pleasure throughout her whole body and making her release fluids all over his bed. She couldn't tear her eyes away from his, loving how her tits could make her king feel just as good as she felt.

Zulara felt as if she would pass out, her whole body in complete overdrive of sexual lust, she couldn't hold back anymore and started climaxing over and over again, even bringing on multiple climaxes in one session, which led her to not be able to hold onto her tits anymore, her arms falling limp to her sides. Louis grabbed her soft pillows and continued his attack. He could feel his cum boiling in his balls, just waiting to release over her mountains. Her vision was blurry but she still tried to keep eye contact with her lover, as this wasn't a tit fuck, or sex, or even the ritual, this was pure love making the way she couldn't have ever imagine happening before. To Louis it felt completely natural, as if he would take his cock from her tits and put it in her pussy that would be the unnatural fetishism, her body was built to make love this way.

The queen was moaning and squealing virtually nonstop from their passion and the only thing that made her mind refocus was when she heard him start to grunt and feel his cock getting even straighter and begin bucking as it was trapped inside her special place.

He kept his cock completely engulfed in her titty flesh as he began spurting gobs and gobs of his seed. There was so much of it that it starting leaking out of her cleavage and onto the sheets of his bed. Finally after what seemed like minutes, his cock stopped spraying her bosom and he let his hands go free of them, bringing his cock into view. It was a magnification sight, two oversized and bloated teal breasts covered in cum with his rock hard pinkish cock right in the middle.

Both Zulara and Louis were still in the haze of orgasm when they finally found each others eyes. During their love making session neither one of them spoke a word, and now glaring into each others eyes they knew they didn't have to speak, they both could feel how they felt about one another. They shared a smile before he leaned down and kissed her on the lips passionately. Her instinct kicked in and she started to massage his sperm into her breasts as he rolled off her and collected himself.

"Zulara that was amazing. I." Louis paused for a few seconds before continuing, "I just want to say how grateful I am that you chose me."

She thought he was going to say he loved her for that brief moment, fearing what she would confess after hearing those words from him. They smiled lovingly as they were gazing upon each other. There hands came together as he leaned in and kissed her pouty lips before he told her he was going to get ready for his day of work.

The queen left his room once he got into his bathroom. She couldn't stop smiling at the mood she was in, practically gliding on air with overwhelming joy she was feeling. Yes, she thought this is what my people need. Love was an amazing emotion and she now realized that with her races strive to be more logical they were missing out on this special feeling. But now she had to think about how she could convince them that the humans were the right race for them despite Louis not meeting with her in the spirit realm.

PEDi was waiting in her room when Zulara got there. She almost laughed with how happy she was and ran over and gave the droid a hug. She didn't even notice that it had a satchel on its back.

"Your highness we have to talk." The droid said with its monotone voice.

"Yes of course talk all you want its just good to see you." The queen replied with a giggle. Then she headed over to her closet to select the clothes she would wear today.

"I am to inform you that you are not acting in a cording to the Goddesses wishes." PEDi informed her.

But before it could say anything more the Queen cut her off. "Oh PEDi I know the Goddesses and their religion more than any Kafkan." She remarked with a laugh from still being in her chipper mood not at all taking to droid seriously.

PEDi tilted its head slightly and continued.

"Therefore it is my duty to log every misdeed and notify the council once we return. I am also accountable to make sure you review the scriptures," It said while taking the satchel off its back and opening it, retrieving the books and scrolls of the Goddesses teachings, "You have lost faith in the righteousness of the Goddesses. Please dedicate your time to these at once," placing the material on her bed.

Zulara was momentarily caught off guard by her servant droid, but quickly recovered and silently cursed herself for not seeing this coming. The queen had made up her mind on the situation, she loved Louis there was no denying it, but she also truly believed that the humans could be exactly what her species needed even if Louis failed in not connecting with her in the realm. The connection between them was so powerful she knew she could convince most of her council that she was right, especially after they had taken the ritual with the humans. But if PEDi informed them of what she had did before she could explain everything then she would have no luck convincing even her strongest supporters.

"I have failed you are right PEDi, thank you for you intervention, I will cease all activities at once and devote myself to the teachings of the Goddesses, as code dictates." Zulara declared as she was putting on one of her meditation robes while walking towards the bed. She would study them like the droid ask, but also had to think of a way to get around this new problem of PEDi knowing about Louis and her, taking a seat on one side of the bed, she grabbed the first scroll without even looking, one titled Emotions vs Logic.

*********************************************************************

Louis was in his shower still beating himself up over how he had chickened out of telling Zulara he loved her. He could see it in her eyes that she felt the same way, especially after they made love just a while ago. The perfectly tempter water quickly washed away the suds from his back as he leaned his forehead to the shower wall right below the faucet. He stayed like that for a while trying to psych himself up, he wanted to rush out and just wrap her in his arms and tell her how much he loved her.

After a long while he turned off the shower, got out and dried off before making his way to the mirror, with the towel wrapped around his midsection, he brought his hand up and cleared the reflection of the fogginess from the shower. Louis then began his daily routine of brushing his hair, trimming his beard and brushing his teeth before spraying a small amount of cologne on; running a stick of deodorant gel under his arms and flinging open the door to his bedroom.

Stopping in front of his dresser he took off his towel and bunched it up into a ball and tossed it, unsuccessfully, to his hamper, missing the shot made him shake his head with an amused smile on his face. He laid out his clothes for the day on the bed before finding a pair of underwear to put on, and just before he did he looked at himself in the mirror that was on the back of the bathroom door. His body was lean with well defined muscles but his tan was almost gone completely from not spending as much time in the sun as he did during summer months. An idea came to him as he looked to his crotch; he sat on his bed and started to rub himself, thinking of Zulara's massive breasts, it wasn't long before he was completely hard. Remembering he left a tape measure in the bathroom, he went in and found it under the sink. He pulled out the tape to twelve inches and then lined it up with his rod, he couldn't believe it, it was around ten and a half inches! He knew he shouldn't be anywhere near that big, maybe eight inches, but growing almost three more inches made he think if her milk was having a side affect on him. He would have to ask her.

Thinking of her milk made him want to find her and just throw her on her back and fuck her tits again and as much as he wanted to beat off, he restrained himself. He went back and got dressed in a blue and white plaid long sleeve shirt with a nearly worn out pair of jeans, finishing off his look with his trusty baseball cap of the NFL team he loved.

It was still morning and he had some time to get some much needed work done before he knew her breasts would be full of milk for him. Louis just wondered what would happen between their relationship once they admitted to each other that they loved one another. Would anything change? Would he ever see her again? What would it mean for her personally to admit to loving him?

But he forced himself to stop thinking about it because he knew it would drive him crazy if he kept at it. He had at least two trailers full of corn that had to be taken to the grain elevator and the four way trip would take at least four hours and once he finished that task it should be time for him to suck out her milk, his mouth watering with the thought.

Meanwhile Zulara was having second thoughts about her decision. The more she studied the texts and scriptures the more she realized she couldn't be with Louis, well not in the way she was with him now. She could see how love as blinded her and how she was putting her own wants and needs above her whole race. If the humans weren't the right race for them then she had to let the next generations try and find the appropriate race.

But it did not mean she changed her mind about love and companionship. The queen knew the correct way to live was a balancing act of logic and emotions. Maybe this was now her calling as the queen, to reform this part of their society and integrate emotions in with logic. And maybe even let each generation live with their test race, she smiled at the thought being able to bring Louis back with her to her home and living the rest of their life together and raising their child, but she knew she couldn't do that until she reform her race, which would take a long while, and Louis would have already had his mind wiped clean. And if PEDi told the council about her breaking of oath, could she convince anyone this was a better way to live? Even if she could would Louis fall in love with her again like he had this time? She did not know and it hurt her to think this, she felt a wall of sadness fall over her, crushing the happiness that she felt this morning. Tonight or tomorrow was the only time she had left with her love, she thought sadly.

Tittylove
Tittylove
80 Followers