The Ritual Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good Louis, but we still need to test you to see if you are the God-King we seek." Avaleena said as she stepped away from him and turned her attention to the small pool of water. She snapped her fingers and an armless chair emerged from the water, while the dome right above it opened up and the moonlight shined down. The room now took on a red glow from the moon being let in, and Avaleena beckoned him to sit down.

Seseno let his hand go as he took a seat on the chair; it wasn't wet and felt more like gel then water. The three Goddesses came around to his front and faced him.

"There have been only two other races to make it as far as you have Louis, you must be tested to see if you have the strength to be our God-King." Avaleena communicated as the three of them started to disrobe. His eyes nearly popped out of his sockets when he saw what they were wearing. Each one had on sexy looking lingerie; he didn't know what the material was but he could feel his cock start to get hard when he saw how huge their tits were. They were about the same size as Zulara was now, maybe even a little bigger, and they hung to their chests like perfect orbs without an inch of sag.

"If we deem you to be the God-King then your child with Zulara will be the first born male of our race in ten of thousands of years." Avaleena proclaimed as Seseno reached behind herself and took off her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She walked slowly into the small pool making splashing sounds and then claimed onto Louis lap, facing him with her tits just inches from his face. She held his head with both hands arched her head up, closed her eyes, and started to chant. After she was finished she kissed his forehead and then brought his head down and towards her left nipple.

He opened wide to engulf the protruding erect nipple into his mouth and started to suck, her milk didn't taste like Zulara's but there was something recognizable about it, as he continued to suck he felt his cock start to get hard under the beautiful creature that was sitting on him, giving him her milk. Suddenly his eyes went wide and he looked up to Seseno while he continued to suck. She had a huge smile on her face as if she knew what he was thinking.

"Looks like our little human here as finally figured out where ritual oil comes from. Oh! Maybe he isn't so little after all." She remarked after feeling his throbbing cock being pushed against her soft body.

"That's right Louis, Seseno is the last of us Goddesses that can produce the ritual oil, but she only has enough for a few generations. This is why we need to find a race that is our equal." Avaleena informed as she made her way over to them, tapping Seseno on her shoulder singling her to stand. She held out her hand to help Louis to his feet and then the chair behind him vanished into the water only for a few moments before an arched bench took its place. Seseno and Meliketh were now standing on either side of him and began to undress him. Both of the Goddesses let out a moan when his rock hard cock came bouncing out, straight from his body. It was absolutely massive and capped off with a mushroom size head. Seseno bent down and started to squirt some of her milk, or ritual oil onto his shaft as Meliketh started to stroke him, making sure it was completely covered. When Seseno moved over to Avaleena, who was now lying down on the arched bench, Louis's eyes followed her movements. He now saw that Avaleena was topless and getting her tits covered in Seseno's milk.

"How is my cock this big?" Louis asked as Meliketh was still stroking him.

"You are the length you will be when you are Zulara's perfect match to get her pregnant, a full twelve inches. Our breasts are the sizes hers will be when she is fertile to accepting your seed. One of your duties as God-King will be to come to this realm, to us, to seed our breasts once a month, to get them to produce the ritual oil that is needed. We will now test you and see if you have the endurance to complete this task." Avaleena spoke to him as she was rubbing her tits down with the oil Seseno sprayed on her.

Meliketh led Louis over to Avaleena by the cock; he stepped over her so he was straddling her stomach and his cock was in perfect position to fuck her tits. Avaleena held her breasts apart, waiting for her God-King to start. He laid his cock down on her chest, in the middle of her titty canyon; she let out a long moan at the first touch of his cock. The sight was almost too much for him, his throbbing twelve inch cock being trapped inside of her red tit skin. They looked into each others eyes deeply and he drank her entire being in. For the first time since entering this realm Louis felt as though he was in control. He started to thrust his hips slowly, making sure she felt every inch of his length.

Seseno and Meliketh stood, one on each side, of Louis. They began to slowly rub his back, encouraging him to fuck her tits. Seseno leaned into his ear to whisper. "She needs your seed Louis; show us you're worthy enough to be the God-King. Bless her milord" She then began to kiss his neck.

Meliketh then leaned into his other ear and whisper, "You think you have what it takes to be the God-King puny human? I won't believe it until I see her tits covered in your seed."

He started to pick up speed, banging the Goddess's tits harder, each thrust bringing his cock head just atop of her cleavage. Her tits felt heavenly, perfectly soft but tight enough to stroke his cock hard. Avaleena's tits were bouncing with each of his trusts, sloshing uncontrollably as he began his ruthless attack. Avaleena's head was back, her chest being trust forward for her God-King, her eyes closed in ecstasy, it had be a long time since she had her tits fucked, her pussy started to overheat and began spasm, releasing fluids all over the arched bench.

Seseno took Louis's head and stood and her tippy toes to offer her breasts up for him to suck, he took her nipple into his mouth and gulped down mouthfuls of her delicious milk, all the while he never stopped fucking Avaleena's tits.

He heard Meliketh snap her fingers, and he turned his head, letting Seseno's nipple fall from his mouth, to find she was now holding something that looked like fruit. They were on a vein like grapes but they were a yellowish red color, with ridges and bumps that reminded him of blackberries.

"Here eat this," Meliketh told him taking one off the vein. "These are vellaberries, the most powerful aphrodisiac of our home world."

Meliketh put the berry in her mouth and leaned into his face, kissing it into his mouth. The taste was very sweet with a tangy finish. After he swallowed the berry, he continued to make out with Meliketh. She was forceful with her tongue almost trying to overpower his. Seseno whispered into his ear. "You're doing wonderful Louis, pound Avaleena into submission, show her how a true God-King makes love. Give her your blessing." This brought his attention back to Avaleena, who had her eyes rolled back to her head, completely giving herself over to the pleasure his cock was bringing to her breasts.

Louis felt his balls start to churn with cum, it seemed like his cock was getting harder, needing to release its seed to her welcoming cleavage. He had to put his arms around Seseno and Melikeths shoulders for support as he was banging the Goddesses tits are hard as he could.

Both Seseno and Meliketh started to chant, with Seseno's tits leaking its milk. He was ramming into Avaleena's chest harder than he could imagine possible, his mind was lost in the feeling of her plentiful bosom chamber that held his cock wonderfully, bringing him unlimited pleasure. He could feel his cum start to shoot up his harden shaft, piping hot, spilling out of the top of her cleavage, his whole cock started to buck before each blast, releasing the seed that would give milk to the Goddess's breasts.

Louis would have fallen to the ground because of how powerful his orgasm was if he wasn't holding onto Seseno and Meliketh. Each rupture of his cock felt like ten orgasms in one, and he just kept shooting more and more, his head was spinning like a top almost driven mad by the pleasure he was feeling.

Avaleena's pussy was in overdrive, leaking her sexual fluids all down the arched bench into the pool of water. Her tits felt magnificent with a God-King's cock between them, she didn't realize how much she had missed being seeded. After what seemed like minutes his cock sprayed its last drops of cum, leaving the bench and her tits drenched.

Seseno and Meliketh stepped away from Louis after it seemed like he could stand again under his own power. He was breathing very hard, trying to collect himself but all he could feel was the need to fuck another pair of tits. His cock was still extremely stiff and pulsed to the beats of his heart.

Meliketh snapped her fingers and the bench submerged into the pool only to reappear completely clean. She laid down and waited for Seseno to spray her tits down with her milk. Avaleena was now standing next to Louis, sucking on her own nipples, trying to coax out her milk. "You did well Louis look," She said, releasing her nipple from her mouth, showing Louis she was now lactating. "Your seed truly is one of the God-King's. But how long can you last? No other mortal has lasted more than one round with each of us."

The whole time he just stood there with his giant vein ridden erect cock sticking straight out of his body, his hands on his hips, watching Seseno get Meliketh's tits lubed up for him, he grabbed Avaleena around the waist and brought her nipples towards her mouth, tasting her delicious milk.

Seseno finished covering the Goddess's tits and smiled as she walked over to Louis, "I can't wait until it's my turn." She squealed out as she bent down and started spraying his cock with her milk. Avaleena took his cock in her hands and started stroking it, making sure he was ready for Meliketh's breasts. He felt like a God, three gorgeous extremely busty Goddesses were worshiping his cock, making sure it was ready for their ritual. No, he thought, his ritual.

After they applied more than enough oil to his cock they led him over to Meliketh, once he stepped into the pool of water the entire temple vanished and they were now outside in a forest, the pool of water was still there in the ground, and the moon changed color, to green the same as Meliketh's skin. He now straddle her stomach just as he did with Avaleena's, he could see in Meliketh eyes that she wanted him, all her words and how she acted were just a front he thought, well I guess I'll have to break her.

He took his giant cock in his hands and started to spank her tits with it. "Whose tits are theses?" He demanded.

"What? They are my tits." She answered a little shaken by his forcefulness.

"No, who do they belong to now?" He roared out like an animal.

She finally understood both excited and freighted at his demeanor. "They are your tits milord!" She exclaimed lustfully.

"And who am I?" He barked, still spanking her tits with his rod.

She knew what he wanted to hear but she played along trying to push him over the top and make him punish her tits. "You are Louis." She murmured teasing him.

"NO! WHO AM I?" He howled the question slapping her tits roughly.

"YOU'RE THE GOD-KING! NOW USE MY TITS AND BLESS THEM WITH YOUR SEED!" Meliketh shriek holding them apart, anxious to be used.

Louis slapped his cock into place and took her massive green tits in her hands and squeezed them roughly as he started banging away. Both Seseno and Avaleena were taken back by his mood but found it sexy in some way, Meliketh could be a bitch and he was putting her in her place. He felt both the Goddesses at his side, rubbing his back and encouraging him to bless Meliketh with his seed.

Avaleena leaned into his ear and hissed "She needs to be treated rough God-King, put her in her place, make it known that you are in control, cover those tits in your seed."

Seseno took his head in her hands and led his lips to hers. They were making out passionately as he continued to pound the bitch's tits. She broke the kiss and offered her tits up to his mouth for him to suck.

Meliketh was franticly rubbing her pussy as it was sopping wet, her vision was blurry from the pleasure she was receiving from his massive cock between her green breasts. She could feel the anger with each trust of his hips; she loved being dominated like this, having her God-King punish her for being a bitch.

Avaleena pulled him away from Seseno's milky tits and offered up her own nipples, he started to suck out her delicious milk.

"That's right Louis, your seed has given me milk, do I taste as good as Seseno?" She asked in a husky voice. He didn't answer, too busy fucking Meliketh.

He started to really pound into her tits, taking his hands off them and letting Meliketh hold them as he could feel he was getting close. He put his arms around the other two Goddess's shoulders. Both Seseno and Avaleena leaned into him and the three started to make out with each other. He felt his cum boiling again as he was laying into her breasts with all he had.

Meliketh started whimpering as her pussy started cumming releasing her orgasm she had been force to hold in so long. Louis cock started blasting her tits with his seed, forcing his head back as he climaxed. It felt just as amazing as the first time, like hundreds and hundreds of orgasms with each spurt of cum he shot. Seseno and Avaleena held him, knowing he would be weak as he empty himself and gave Meliketh the seeds of life.

Once he was able to stand under his own power, he slowly backed up from the bench and the Goddesses until he stood just outside of the pool. Once both feet left it, they were all transported back to inside the temple, as if the pool was magical and whatever Goddesses occupied it could alter time and space.

Louis regained energy quickly and was still sporting a magnificent hard on. He felt as if he could go all night, maybe it was the mix of the vellaberries and ritual oil in him but he truly felt like a God, ready and eager to seed the Goddesses before him.

Seseno took her place on the bench after it vanished into the pool and reappeared clean. Meliketh and Avaleena came over to Louis and both started spraying down his cock with their milk, having their tits producing milk after centuries of not being able to. They both took his cock in their hands and massaged the oil onto it.

Avaleena left them and tended to Seseno. Meliketh slyly looked up to Louis and bit her bottom lip, he just stared into her eyes, letting her know that they didn't have to speak; he broke her will, she will comply to his every whim. He leaned into Meliketh and kissed her lovingly. She moaned into his mouth still rubbing his cock. It was now his tongue that was overpowering hers. He reached a hand up and started to fondle one of her tits. They stayed like this for a while until Seseno cleared her throat, trying to get their attention.

"Go to her milord." Meliketh whispered softly, breaking their kiss.

Louis stepped into the pool and the moon changed colors again to yellow, the same as Seseno, and suddenly he could feel hundreds of eyes on them. He turned to the pews and saw that they were filled with worshippers, all Kafkan. They were praying, watching as their Gods preformed for them. He straddled her stomach and leaned down and kissed Seseno fully on the lips, treating her completely different than the others, she was the sweet and bubbly one after all and he wanted to show her how much he appreciated her affection.

He got back to his full height and waited for her to hold her massive yellow tits apart for him. His cock flopped down between her cleavage, and they both moaned when she fully wrapped her mountains around his twelve inches. His cock was just big enough that the head would pop out of the top we he trusted.

Louis got into a slow motion, trying to make love to her like he did with Zulara this morning. He took his time with Seseno, wanting to enjoy it fully. His thrusts were slow but powerful, all the while keeping eye contact with the Goddess.

Meliketh and Avaleena took their place on either side of him, rubbing him down, worshipping him as the God-King he was. The audience started to chant, he could feel the tension building.

As usual the other Goddesses gave him all the nipples and vellaberries he wanted, always taking turns making out with him. It was like a play and they were acting out their parts. At times he didn't know who's nipple or mouth he was making out with, the ritual oil and berries had heighten every sensation he felt. It seemed like he was seeing tracers in his vision now. His whole body felt like it was in his cock, he could feel nothing but the wonderful feeling of Seseno's tits wrapped around him. She was lost in ecstasy of her own, feeling a God-King's cock between her breasts, making love for the first time in a long time brought on wave after wave of pleasure almost too much for her poor tits to take. Her pussy was overflowing with juices. Meliketh started to finger her pussy as Avaleena leaned in to his ear and whispered. "You are the God-King Louis; imagine that's Zulara down there, waiting to receive your seed to get her pregnant with your child. You will be her King, bless her with your gift."

His mind was lost in pure bliss that he didn't even realize he was cumming until he felt his hot seed make her titty canyon messy. The both of them were grunting and moaning loudly but was drowned out by the chanting of the audience watching as their Gods preformed the ritual.

Louis lost count of how many times he fucked each one of their tits but it seemed like the more seed he shout out the faster he replenished himself, it felt magical and other worldly. Each time he stepped into the pool to perform the ritual with a Goddess; they were transferred to amazing new vistas. One time they were in the middle of a coliseum with spectators watching their God's performance. Another time they were on a moon with a planet in the distant view with nothing but the billions of stars above them and space between them. Even once they were in the middle of the ocean, somehow able to stand on the water and engage in the ritual. But now he was exhausted and passed out on the bench naked, his cock flaccid and laid across his body in a long tube, pulsating like a sleeping monster, his head resting in Seseno's lap as she slowly stroked his hair.

"How can something so adorable be so powerful?" She whispered.

"Did you count how many times he seeded us Avaleena?" Meliketh asked her while looking at two of them on the bench, the temple empty but for the four of them.

"It was over ten times, he has the endurance and the mind that we seek. The humans are truly our equals." Avaleena replied looking to the green Goddess.

Meliketh lowered her head feeling ashamed that she wanted to wake him up and have him perform the ritual again with her, but knowing it was now time for him to leave.

"Will he convince Zulara?" She asked raising her head to meet the gaze of Avaleena.

'Of course he will, he is the God-King." She answered stepping into the pool and approached the two on the bench. She placed her hand on top of Louis's head and started whispering a chant. Her hand began to light up as it was touching his forehead. She kept chanting and the light from her head was now on his forehead. Before long the light was switching back and forth from her hand to his head, with it going so fast it was a blur. Finally when she stopped chanting she took her hand from his head and eased Senseo from the bench, careful not to hurt or wake him up.

The three Goddesses joined hands and they circled the small pool they started a to whisper a chant, and the moonlight shot down from the dome and completely engulfed Louis, their chant became faster as they raised their hands in unison and the light of the moon became brighter. There was a sharp thunder clap and a bright flash from the moonlight and after it was finished Louis was gone from the bench, transported back to earth.