The Ritual Pt. 05

Story Info
An alien Queen comes to earth looking for the perfect mate.
12.5k words
4.63
8.8k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tittylove
Tittylove
80 Followers

Years ago in a galaxy far away, Neltexia, the Kafkan homeworld, was the fourth planet from the sun in the Tezznee solar system. Neltexia was very much like Earth, covered mostly by water with only four huge landmasses. The biggest one was located in the southern hemisphere and housed the capital of the entire Monarch in a sprawling metropolis named Fili'Lek, named after the supposed first Goddess of the Kafkan.

The city had mix architecture, one could easily tell which buildings were commercial, with their futurist sleek design of polished metals and perfect angles, while the other buildings made of stone were the religious and governmental structures made long ago and passed down generation to generation of the followers of their beliefs. Residential designed depended on the personal preference of the people who lived there, while most living areas choose to do a mix of the two types.

Just outside of the capital city was a small town named Laveel, it was mainly just a suburb of the capital with hardly any commercial use, except for one shop that was renowned for the owner's expertise at crafting garments for the royalty of the Monarch. Zel-Sacc was known throughout the entire planet as the greatest seamstress of her generation, she took months to make her clothes for her customers, but the time it took was worth it. With the Kafkan technology they could create clothes in a matter of minutes but anyone who was a who's who had to show off that they paid top price for a dress or suit that was tailor made to their body, it was one of the few times the race would flaunt their position in life despite being a more logic driven society.

The day was cool this morning as it had just turned summer; the planet only had two seasons, winter and summer. Zel-Sacc was busy at her station sewing a special order that the Mistress of Law had placed months ago in preparation for a presentation she would give to the Queen. She heard laughter from her two assistants from the back and raised her head in that direction monetarily before smiling, shaking her head and focusing back at her task at hand.

The assistants were the only other help the owner had and their responsibility was to fix anything that customers brought in, either for repairs or to tighten and loosen. But at this time, one was busy sewing up a hole on a dress while the other was pretending to search for the right wool to touch up her own project, when she was actually behind the other looking over her shoulder and taking in the view of the cleavage of her peer.

"Don't you have anything better to do than look at my breasts?" Asked the busy one through a smile she was trying to contain.

"More important than looking at those magnificent breasts? Yeah, actually squeezing them would be better!" The other replied as she reached around her and groped each breast in her hands.

"N'Tevelle, stop! What if mother came back here?" Unable to stop herself from giggling from the affection she was receiving.

"I'll just tell her we are in love" Joked the one doing the groping as she rested her head on the other's shoulder.

"That's not funny."

"Why not? Because its not true?

"N'tevelle... ."

The two of them stayed like this for a few moments, one sitting at a table, working on clothes for a client, the other standing behind massaging her bosoms through her clothes. N'Tevelle was the same age as the owner's daughter and had bright pink skin and white hair that was the same color one would find of a cloud in the sky. She was one of the few of her race not to have strands of different colors in her hair; also, both eyes were emerald green, another unusual trait as most Kafkan's eyes were heterochromatic and the same color as the strands. She lived close to them and even attended the same educational church as the owner's daughter and they were set to graduate in a few days. The two had been friends for almost their entire lives and in the last few years had become secret lovers.

They both turned their heads towards the front of the store when they heard the harmonic chime that was made to sound like an ancient bell. Quickly N'Tevelle took her hands from her love and got back at her station directly across from her, trying to act like she had been there all along.

"Greetings Mistress how can I help you today." Zel-Sacc welcomed her customer by standings and bowing slightly.

The Mistress of Child Education and Development had returned the bow and waited for the other two workers to greet her as custom dictates. Zulara was the first to walk out from the back, followed closely behind her was N'Tevelle, they both bowed in unison and waited to be dismissed. The Mistress was elderly but still had a touch of beauty left, her skin was deep yellow, almost golden, her breasts were enormous, even bigger than most Kafkans, her hair was done up in a bun and was turning brown, as most of the specie's hair did with age.

"Hello girls, thanks for the touch ups on my speaking garment you loosened last week, it seems that my chest is still growing." She joked to the two young adult Kafkan that appeared from the back. She then gave the owner a look and Zel-Sacc knew exactly what it meant.

"Girls you can go early today as long as you have finished that order that is to be picked up tomorrow." The owner informed her helpers. With that the two assured they had finished and hurried out the door saying their goodbyes to their employer and the customer who had just came in.

The Mistress and the store owner stood silently, making sure that the girls were gone. Zel-Sacc suddenly felt worried about her daughter, did she get into some type of trouble?

"I am guessing this isn't about new clothes is it Qinta."

The Mistress smiled, letting her know that her guess was right.

"Yes, it is about Zulara, but you have nothing to worry about, she isn't in any trouble." Qinta said as she stepped closer to Zel-Sacc waiting for the invention to sit down.

Zel-Sacc was still worried as she stared into the other's face, trying to find something that would give away what she was playing at. She made a motion with her hand and asked the other to sit down. After taking a seat across from the store owner she began.

"You will be happy to know that Zulara is one of the most prominent students we have. But I know, that wouldn't warrant the Mistress of Child Education and Development from making a special trip out to see you. We have gotten the evaluations back and she has the potential of becoming a Custodian of Scripture and Scholarly Research."

A Custodian of Scripture! Zel-Sacc thought, the first step to becoming the Queen! She couldn't believe her daughter might have a chance, but she had to collect herself and not get too excited. Even if Zulara passed and became a Custodian, which in it of its self wasn't easy, there was no guarantee that she would become the Queen. But at least she had a chance, something Zel-Sacc never would have thought, her own flesh and blood sitting on the throne.

"Oh, Goddesses this is wonderful news Qinta! She hasn't mentioned anything to me; did you just get the results back? I should call her back!" The proud mother was excited.

"No, we have known for a while now, but we have been observing all the students who have the same potential. I came here to ask you if she will take the Oath of Passage."

Zel-Sacc's smiled disappeared in a flash and her eyes became narrow as she spoke.

"Well of course she will, what kind of question is that?"

Qinta looked at her long-time friend, trying to see if she was hiding anything, she concluded she was not.

"Zel-Sacc you aren't blind, you must see the way Zulara and N'Tevelle are together."
Zel-Sacc couldn't believe it, she had noticed that her daughter and her peer were getting close and maybe even experimenting with each other, but every Kafkan did that before undertaking the Oath. She just thought the only reason she noticed was because she was her mother, but maybe Zulara has been more careless than she would like to admit.

"Everyone experiments before the Oath Qinta, and we all take the Oath in the end. I don't see what the problem is."

The Mistress shrugged her shoulders before speaking.

"That's true we all do, except the outcasts, they never take the Oath."

The store owner couldn't believe her ears; did the Mistress really think that Zulara and N'Tevelle's relationship was going to lead them to becoming outcasts? Everyone knew of the outcasts, the ones who refused the Goddesses teachings and were forced to isolate themselves from the rest of society, every generation had a handful of them. They had to survive on their own on an island that was dedicated to them. The Kafkan never judged them, they choose a path and were left alone to live as they wish, but once you became an outcast you had to live with it the rest of your life. You essentially became dead.

Zel-Sacc tried to think of Zulara and N'Tevelle's relationship, did they love each other? She had noticed them touching one another, even kissing at times, but so did she before she took the Oath. Essentially the Oath was a test for the Kafkan. It tested the young adults that before taking the Oath a Kafkan must first decide if the teachings of the Goddesses are what they truly believed in, the Oath of Passage was when an individual accepted them and was ready to become an adult and part of their society. After a Kafkan passed they would drink the Ritual Oil for the first time and meet the Goddesses, showing them that their faith was well placed in their wisdom. Before the Oath young Kafkan were never told that the Goddesses were real.

"You can't fake it Zel-Sacc, if she truly loves N'Tevelle then she has to accept that fact, we all know that a young woman has to make this decision before the Oath of Passage. There are times when even I have doubts about how our society goes on and entirely abandons the outcasts. But when the doubt comes, I put my faith and trust back into the words of the Goddesses, it has helped me every time I think of my own daughter I lost." The Mistress said mournfully, looking down almost as if she had to pull out the painful memory from deep within her.

Zel-Sacc thought back to her own time before undertaking the Oath. She was in the class of Qinta's daughter and they were close like Zulara and N'Tevelle. She remembered the night she told her that she was going to take the Oath and how her reaction told her that her partner wouldn't be. She pleaded with Zel-Sacc to come with her to the outcasts, they could live together happily and all they needed was each other. But Zel-Sacc made her decision and never saw her again. Qinta knew about them and since then seemed to treat her like her own daughter, that's how they became friends, both having lost the same person that was special to them.

Qinta reached a hand across the table taking Zel-Sacc's.

"I know it is hard for a young woman that hasn't seen the Goddesses yet and doesn't know that they truly exist. I think about Quella still to this day, but she made her choice and I hope she truly is happy. And I don't want Zulara to make the same mistake, especially when she has so much potential. But I need to know, does Zulara truly believe in the Goddesses and their teachings? It is easy to become a devote follower after taking the Oath and realizing that they are real. But to be a Custodian one must be true of heart. I need to know that she is a believer from the start."

Zel-Sacc smiled meekly and squeezed the Mistress's hand softly, signaling the appreciation of her concern for her daughter. She felt Zulara did believe but she wasn't a hundred percent sure. And she didn't want to answer her hastily just to make sure Zulara got into the Custodians. Zel-Sacc recognized the effort Qinta was making and with her coming here it meant that they had doubts about Zulara. She had to respect it and give her honest answer. She took her hand back, stood up fully and without any emotion and replied.

"I will talk to Zulara tonight."

Over the centuries of exploration of the universe by the Kafkan people they quickly discovered that most worlds that were able to support carbon-based life forms were very similar. Flora mainly was the same with trees and grass lands, shrubs that grew fruits, the difference was the colors. The grass was a much deeper green and the trees had a variety of shades, something a human might see during autumn. The fauna of the planet had a diverse mixture of animals. The avian species were more like lizards with wings and with some unnatural earth colors. There were creatures that resembled rabbits but with two extra legs and small ears, insects of all kinds that would seem magical to visitor. At night it wasn't uncommon to see planets or critters that would light up with a neon hue.

Zulara and N'Tevelle were holding hands and hiking merrily through a wooded area to their favorite get away. It was a pond that formed from a waterfall at front side of a small mountain. There were trees, shrubs and animals all around, none that posed a threat. It was a place the two of them loved to go, even alone, to be one with nature.

The air was sticky with humidity near the waters edge and the sun was shinning down through the tree in patches where it could, almost as if it had to ask the forests permission to shine. It was nearing midday and the temperature was rising steadily, just the perfect day for a dip in a cool basin. The wooded area kept the breeze at bay leaving the body of water still and motionless, no more than six feet deep and crystal clear.

"Did you see the size of the Mistress's breasts?" N'Tevelle asked lustfully as they reached the edge of the pond.

"Is that all you think about?" Zulara replied giggling. "Plus, she is getting pretty old, didn't know you had a thing of older women."

"With a bosom like that, I could suck them for hours!" N'Tevelle said jokingly. "Its just I hope mine get to be that big when I get older. You defiantly will be."

Zulara laughed but knew her lover was right; she had always had bigger boobs than most of her peers but she knew that they would only get as big as Qinta's if she preformed the ritual.

The two started to take their clothes off and Zulara studied her love for a few moments. Her pink skin was flawless and she a tone body that while not muscle, it did have well defined curves. Her breasts weren't nearly the size of her own but they were starting to fill out and hung alluring on her chest.

"I can't wait to see how big my boobs get once I perform the ritual; mother always tells me that it is one of the greatest sensations we can have. I can't wait!" Zulara expressed as she started to take her own clothes off.

N'Tevelle stopped removing her clothes, leaving her topless with only her underwear on her crotch; she turned to her love and asked. "Zulara. Do you actually believe that nonsense about rituals and goddesses?"

"Nonsense? What do you mean nonsense?" Zulara replied taken aback.

"You mean you've never wondered if it was actually true? That there are some magical three Goddesses that have laid out exactly how we should live, how we shouldn't have emotions and only use our minds, what kind of supreme being would force their followers, that have emotion, to try and not feel them? It sounds like a way to control us."

Zulara was just staring at her partner trying to comprehend what she was saying. She was right, she did have her own doubts about whether the goddesses were actually real, but she never thought about going against their teachings. And at the end of the day, she had faith that they were, the things they preached were always a topic of discussion with their schooling and enough of their teachings made sense to her. Her mother always said to her, her whole life, to trust the wisdom of the Goddesses whenever she had questions.

"You must not pay enough attention in scripture study, the goddesses never say we shouldn't have emotions, they preach about controlling our emotions and letting logic be our guide."

"Whatever they say Zulara, tell me then, why forbid this" She stepped closer to her and took her in her arms and kissed her fully on the lips "When we kiss doesn't it feel good?"

Zulara licked her lips after the kiss and looked into her lovers eyes deeply, it did feel amazing, but she also knew that the goddesses taught that the Kafkan had to find a race to bond with, and if they weren't forbid to love each other then their race might go extinct. But she didn't feel like arguing with her and she tried to push all thoughts of their relationship together to the secret corner of her mind.

The two jumped into the pond and enjoyed the cool feel of the water on their barren bodies. They splashed each other and fooled around until they were in each other arms and kissing. Zulara could feel her pussy start to moisten as her lover's tongue danced in her mouth, both their tits squished against each other, driving both of them wild. No body part of a Kafkan was more sensitive than their breasts and having their four tits rubbing together was a euphoric experience.

N'Tevelle started to grope and founded Zulara's tits, she worked her own against it, rubbing their erect nipples back and forth, N'Tevelle couldn't take it and leaned down and took one in her mouth and started to suck. Zulara's head went back and she pushed her chest towards the other, offering up her wonderful tits to be sucked.

N'Tevelle was sucking like an infant desperately trying to get all the milk from the mammary, wishing that there was milk for her to drink. She switched teats and continued to worship the teal Kafkan tits. Zulara was getting very excited, her pussy was now completely drenched, leaking its fluid in the pound, she loved having her big tits sucked and N'Tevelle was amazing at it. She knew when to suck harder, when to just play with the nipple in her mouth with her tongue, when to release it completely and start to grope it, she was like a sexual magician, the things she could make her feel was magic.

"Oh, keep sucking them Tev! I'm getting close... " Zulara whimpered out.

Her lover went on a relentless attack with her mouth, applying as much suction as she could on the other's boobs. Zulara was on the verge of passing out, her entire body in a state of potent arousal. She felt her pussy start climaxing and her body going limp, N'Tevelle had to take her in her arms and keep her afloat. They stayed in each other arms and Zulara started to meekly kiss her lover, silently thanking her for the orgasm she'd given her.

They pulled away from one other to look into each other eyes, resting her foreheads together, N'Tevelle pulled back and asked.

"I love you Zulara, do you love me?"

Zulara could see it in her eyes that she was being serious. N'Tevelle would joke about it from time to time but she had never once said those words. Zulara often thought about this very question. Their whole lives they were taught of the Goddesses scripture. They spent hours a day meditation on those words. They were taught that emotion can over power an individual and make them do irrational things. The true power was in the mind, to think before feel. And yet she had to admit to herself, the things she felt for her lover were compelling. The way she could make her feel from a touch of her hand, or a look with a lustful smile.

Tittylove
Tittylove
80 Followers