The Ritual Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all her willpower she had in her body she forced herself to part her breasts and let his cock out of her bosom, his engorged rod came smacking down onto his chest. He was about to protest when she took both of his hands and pulled them both up into a standing position.

"Louis, every time we have made love, it has always been you doing all the work... "

Her words trailed off has she felt his cock squeezed between them, she felt it resting between both their bodies making its way into her under cleavage, so huge she thought to herself. She threw her arms around his neck and leaned into his face and started to make out with him. Her enormous breasts pressed hard into his muscular chest. She could feel him lightly hump into her bosom, signaling that she needed to finish him off before he threw her down on the bed and fucked her tits like an animal in heat.

They broke their embrace and she led him over to a chair, as he sat down she got on her knees and spread his legs, getting in between them, the perfect position for her to titty fuck him. But as she was getting ready to start, she took his massive cock into her hands and started to stroke it. She couldn't believe how beautiful it was, veins wrapping around it, huge puffy mushroom sized head, big hairy balls that looked completely full of seed that would get her pregnant soon. And then she remembered something he had said to her awhile ago and she smiled at how naughty the idea was.

"You remember our time out by the fire? You just decided to use my tits for your own pleasure. You started this whole thing we have now Louis, making me fall in love with you with this big perfect cock, well you remember what you said? That I could be a good cock sucker with some practice? Well... "

Their eyes were locked, as she spoke the words, she was planting kisses on his length, before taking the huge rod in both hands and positioning it down so her lips could have better access to its head. She wasn't completely sure what she was doing, her lust had taken over, every time she saw his sex organ it drove her crazy, making her do things she couldn't believe, like ignoring her oath to her people. But at this moment all she wanted to do was please him, to show her appreciation for all the times he brought her to climax, it was now her turn to reciprocate.

Louis was about to protest, he didn't want her mouth or her hands, hell he didn't want access to pussy any longer, all he wanted was to fuck her big beautiful tits, but before he could talk, she shoved his puffy slimy cock head into her mouth. The first thing her tongue tasted was the saltiness of his pre, the taste making her even more excited as a reminder of what she was actually doing. The thought of a Queen on her knees servicing a meager farmer like this with his huge cock stuffed in her mouth, it was so wrong but it made her even hornier as she started applying pressure by way of suction on his rod.

Her delicate little hands were both wrapped around the giant length helping to hold it up so her mouth could get its fill, her hands started to slowly stroke the beast, up towards her mouth and down towards his hairy sack. She shut her eyes trying to block out everything and only focus on her task of sucking on his steel hard rod. The taste of his glands in her mouth was surprisingly good, the way it felt alive, the heat, the slit releasing more and more pre, her tongue lapping at it, trying to force more of it out. She felt like she was making out with his cock head, it felt so nasty but at the same time she couldn't get enough of it.

Zulara looked up at his face to see if she was doing a good job for him and all she was greeted with was his head resting on the chairs back, his eyes shut tight is arms clutching the chair's armrests, he looked like he was trying to fight cumming too fast. Seeing the sight made her beam with pride, knowing she was giving him so much pleasure. But there was something holding him back, it was as if a dam was built in his body and it won't let him explode unless he was in her cleavage. He doubted he could even bring himself to climax with his hands anymore, he needed her chest.

While her mouth felt amazing on his cock and he appreciated her efforts, he needed to plant his cock between her breasts. He forced his eyes open and rolled his head to look down onto her, it was one of the hottest sights he had ever seen, her dark teal lips wrapped around his engorged head, her hair was a mess, tears were running down from her eyes as she was trying to force more of him in, her hands slowly stroking and messaging his length.

"Zulara, I... can't... I need to... "

He didn't have to finish his words, she knew. His body wasn't capable of releasing his seed by any means except sex with her breasts. He wouldn't even find satisfaction in a human woman's vagina anymore. It was now time for her to finish him off with her chest. She would have to fight through her own pleasure and make sure he came before she did.

"You need my breasts don't you Louis? Shh... don't worry love, I will make you explode... "

She didn't need to finish her sentence as she got to full height on her knees and put one arm across her chest, holding them apart as her other hand held his cock, getting it pointed up into her bosom. He released a moan as soon as her titflesh suffocated his cock, it was music to her ears, knowing how much his body needed her. She started by slowly moving her breasts up and down in her hands, stoking the steel hard rod with her tits. It didn't take long for his slit to release more than enough pre as perfect the lubrication for their love making.

Zulara's pussy was a mess, feeling his hard on trapped in her chest, running up her sternum, popping out of the top of her cleavage, it drove her wild when she would look down and his that huge pink head coming out of her teal tit canyon. Her pace started to quicken as her body took over and began to rock back on forth on his length, before she knew it her own body was moving up and down tried her best to coax the biggest eruption from his balls.

Louis's moans and grunts became more rapid and fierce, almost to the point of freighting her, he was like a wild animal with nothing in its empty mind but the instinct to breed, and that's exactly what his body was transformed into, a twelve in cock to breed with her massive teal tits. With each erotic sound he made it seemed like it made her cunt leak that much fluid, knowing that she was going to make him blast, her body was bouncing up and down in his lap, trapping his cock in her breasts, she wanted to speak, to ask if he was close, but she had to bite her tongue, trying to mute her own pleasure so she wouldn't climax before he did.

This was the way her species made love, this was the most beautiful display of love she had ever felt, how could she give this up? The radiating pleasure she was receiving from her tits was unmatched from anything she had ever felt in her life. Her legs were becoming weak from how hard she was bouncing up and down in his lap, but she didn't care, she had to make him cum, she needed to feel that hot seed covering her breasts.

"Uhh... fuck... I... I'm gonna... " Louis murmured out between rasps and clenched teeth. He felt his cock starting to expand that last bit before it started to fire off, Zulara worked her tits even harder on his cock, making sure to massage him through his climax, his cock head was buried in her cleavage when she felt his rob start to buck and release its contents into her bosom.

Once the first drop of molten hot seed touched her bountiful chest her pussy exploded, the orgasm so intense that she felt onto his chest, her breasts held tight around his cock as it kept erupting, every time she felt his length buck and release a giant, her cunt would respond and climax enough harder. They stayed connected like that for several minutes, both trying to find their way through their intense climax. She finally felt his hand rest on her head, softly petting her hair. It felt so loving. She didn't want to leave this moment in time, her chest and his loins were caked in his seed, the way it was meant to be she thought.