The Ritual Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you realize what you're giving up."

Zulara felt her own eyes starting to sting, she tried to take a step forward to comfort her companion but before she could N'Tevelle marched off, never looking back or saying another word, leaving Zulara staring at the pond, the stillness of its waters a complete contrast to the emotions welling up inside her.

The next day Zulara found herself sitting in the pews of the old temple on the hill. The temple was said to have been built by the last male God, as a place of worship for Avaleena, Meliketh and Seseno. The widows had glass portraits of events that lead to the God civil war. The air in the temple was cool, highlighted by the smell of candles burning. Along the back wall were three thrones atop a few stairs. On the ground was a pool of ritual oil. The Kafkan never drank the oil until they finished this ceremony. The sun was obscured by dark clouds this afternoon and earlier she had heard whispers about a bad omen with rain during the Oath of Passage, but Kafkan never believed in superstition.

The Oath of Passage was 20 pages; the graduates would be called up to the pool of oil in groups of four. Each one had to recite five pages of the Oath, but they did not know which five they would have to remember, they would be chosen at random, and when one of them stopped the other was called on to continue on, as if the Oath was never stopped being recited. After each group was finished, they would be baptized in the oil and take their first sips. All of them would fall into a trance and be taken away to a separate room until they woke up. The rumors were that they would be teleported to a different dimension and they would meet the Gods and Goddesses of the past. Zulara didn't know how much of that was true, but she knew something magical would happen when she drank the oil.

Her group of four was called up, they stepped slowly to the pool, with their hoods over their heads, they bowed to the three empty thrones at the top of the stairs and then turned back to face the pews. The Mistress of Ceremony was in control of the situation, reciting scripture and instructions to the grads. Two of her minions, younger nuns in training to take the role of the Mistress, came over and started to strip the students of their robes, leaving them bare expect their undergarments. Before it started everyone could hear the crack of a ferocious lighting bolt as the heavens opened up pouring rain onto the temple.

The Mistress went into prayer; everyone in attendance bowed their heads and said the words with her. After the prayer she pointed to the student two lefts from Zulara and told her to start the Oath. The three others kept their heads bowed waiting for their turn to be called upon to finish it. The Mistress jumped around never taking them in order. Zulara was last, she raised her head and looked out onto the crowd and started. She was a few sentences in when her eyes caught the face of someone she couldn't believe. N'Tevelle was there in the crowd her eyes burning with hatred. Another booming crack of lighting came when she saw her face. Zulara quickly darted her eyes to a different part of the room and before long her gaze found N'Tevelle in a different section. Was she moving around the room? Or I am going crazy? Zulara thought as she tried to keep cool and focus on the words of the Oath. It seemed every where she looked, she saw the face of her ex staring at her with burning eyes, accusing her of her betrayal. Every glimpse of her face bringing on the violet sound of thunder. It was hard for her to keep focus; she desperately wanted to finish the Oath as quickly as possible so she wouldn't have to see her face in the crowd. But she stayed true and recited it with all the grace she could muster. All the while the rain beat against the roof of the temple like a mad chase of animals in a stampede.

After she was finished the nuns came and stripped the rest of their clothes off, leaving them naked in front of everyone. The Mistress took one student at a time and led them to the pool of oil. She would dip an old wooden chalice, called the Grail of Life, into the oil and pour it over their body, chanting the prayers of new beginnings after a successful Oath. Finally, she would hand the chalice to the student, instructing her to drink. One at a time this happened and Zulara was last. She watched each student take a drink and collapse on the floor, being picked up by the nuns and brought to their waiting room.

Once Zulara was fully in the pool the lighting erupted viciously bringing one after another of bolts and booming thunder. It grew louder and the Mistress had to raise her voice to near screaming out the prayer. The oil felt ice cold against her skin, her body creating Goosebumps around its surface; she felt a shiver down her spine and the pounding of her heart in her chest. Finally, the Mistress handed her the chalice and told her to drink and begin her life anew. She took the cup and raised it above her head, reciting what was asked of her. She brought it down and held it in front of her, looking out onto the crowd; she saw N'Tevelle's face one last time before taking a sip and falling to the floor unconscious.

She couldn't move but she was aware, she was in a much bigger pool now it seemed. No, she thought, the entire floor was made of sallow water, there was a mist that hung above the water, like a fog clinging onto the surface. Before her appeared three Kafkan, one red, one yellow, and one green. They were absolutely stunning and welcoming. The red one stepped forward and gently caressed Zulara's forehead.

"Welcome my child to your new life. We are the last Goddesses left and you have made the right choice in undertaking the Oath of Passage. Zulara, we have foreseen great things in your future, that is way we made your choice with N'Tevelle so hard, you won't understand these words now, and your body may not be strong enough to remember these words, but you are the embodiment of a true Goddess, our race needs you, not just your mind, but your heart also. These words I say to you may be lost to you, but one day you will remember, follow your heart when the time is right."

With the ceremony finished the students woke up groggy and were led to their mothers who would explain that the Goddesses were real, that where they were was called the spirit realm and with dedication and drinking the oil mixed with meditation one could speak to the Goddesses for advice and grievances.

After that day Zulara left for the Custodians, the words spoken to her were lost in her memory but not forgotten, they stayed dormant. She never found out whether N'Tevelle was really at the temple or if it was her mind playing tricks on her. She forced herself to forget about it as her new life began.

Present day on earth, Louis woke up with a tremendous headache, sweating, and massive morning wood. His cock was so hard he felt like it was going to rip a hole through his sheets, all he could think about were boobs, and he had to see them. He reached for his phone and started to search for imagines of them. They weren't big enough for him, he started searching models with huge implants, some were close to the size he needed but still it didn't satisfy him. His heart was pounding, his head felt squeezed in a vice grip, he's body starting shaking. Tits, he thought, I need tits! And there were only one pair a tits that his body was craving.

Throwing the covers off he looked down at his body and saw a massive lump in his boxers. He'd never would have guessed in a million years he'd have such a huge cock. He didn't even bother dressing, he couldn't even if he wanted to, it was as if he was possessed and he was just watching a video of himself moving. He made his way to her room, he knew what was behind the door, it was the only thing on his mind, he had to see them, and he told himself, just a look at her magnificent cleavage would be enough to calm him.

The knock came on the door move violently then he had intended, but he wasn't in full control of his body. The fierce sound caused Zulara to jump back slightly from her closet, as she was trying to figure out the day's clothes. PEDi wasn't with her; the droid was aboard the ship powering itself up. Zulara quickly threw on a robe made of the finest silks and was pure white, highlighting the teal color of her skin, and made her way to the door.

Louis was standing there, his eyes seemed glazed over, he was sweating, but what her glace was focused on despite herself was the gargantuan bulge in his underwear. She had to bite the bottom on her lip to keep herself from moaning. She pulled him into the room quickly and shut the door, hoping she could get him out before PEDi came back to them.

His mind was getting clearer to him, and it seemed like he could concentrate better, but he still felt ill. His eyes were focus on the tiny hint of cleavage her robe was showing, but he could clearly see how they stretched the fabric, showing off how well endowed she was.

"Zulara... I feel, I don't exactly know what I feel, I just had to see... " His words trailed off as he kept his eyes locked onto her chest.

It took all of her will power not to look down at his crotch and keep focus with his face. She raised one of her hands and placed it on his forehead and felt that he was warm, probably had a fever. A fever, it couldn't be she said to herself.

"You needed to see my breasts?" She asked.

He stared sheepishly at them, not wanting to admit his inability to control himself.

"Yes... "

"Are they all you can think about?"

"Yes... "

"Do you feel better, now that you're in the room with me, and my breasts, then you did when you first woke up?"

He didn't answer, just shook his head yes.

The time she spent as a Custodian before becoming Queen had been thorough, they studied all of the Goddesses scriptures, all of the history of the Ritual and all the species that had been tested to see if they are the ones they seek. She had come across a sensation that certain species could develop when they drank Kafkan milk, it was called Heveletus Dourgrut, and it made the species completely infatuated and almost dependant on their Kafkan partner. It wasn't dangerous and it was cured once the Kafkan DNA was taken from their system but as far as Zulara knew only two species ever showed the symptoms, the only two to be tested by the Goddesses themselves in the spirt realm. Getting Heveletus Dourgrut was seen as a positive for a species; in the eyes of the Kafkan they wanted a partner species that loved their bodies, especially their sensitive breasts, as much as they do. But this was also so strange to the Queen; the only other two species to have it also met their Kafkan partner in the spirit realm after drinking her milk for the first time. Louis had never been in the spirit realm and this whole situation was just going to complicate things even more, she wanted to spend the least amount of time away from him as possible, she loved him deeply and it hurt her every time they were in the same room together and they had to deny themselves from showing affection. But it meant now with Louis showing symptoms of Heveletus Dourgut that she would have to spend the rest of the day with him or he wouldn't be able to function, being driven mad.

"I am not certain Louis, but it seems you are showing symptoms of Heveletus Dourgut" she said as she pulled her robe open a little wider, letting her breasts create more cleavage for him to see.

"It roughly translates to Fever of the Breast. You are becoming addicted to me and my milk, you need it constantly, you need to mate with me also, and its all that's on your mind when I'm not with you isn't it?" She asked stepping close to him, watching the way his eyes stayed focused on her titty canyon.

"Oh god yes" He moaned out softly, drinking in how huge her chest was, it took every spec of his will power to control himself and not just throw her on the bed and have sex with her tits.

She took his hand and led him over to the bed, trying to hide her smile because of how focused his eyes were on her chest, he was like a pet waiting to be fed. They sat on the edge of the bed and she opened her rode even more, showing a generous amount of her breasts to him, but keeping her nipple hidden. He could feel his body returning to normal, he didn't feel ill anymore, could think straight and was starting to feel a little embarrassed he couldn't control himself, but he was still very aroused especially seeing her tits almost naked in front of him. They were no longer just breasts to him, but his sexual objects.

"Tell me more about this fever" he asked after shaking his head, feeling it clear up from the haze he was in.

"My people have only ever had came into contact with two other races that have shown symptoms of it before," she stopped before continuing on, she wasn't sure how much she should or even could tell him, how could she explain the spirit realm and the Goddesses, and she didn't want to get his hopes up by informing him that the only other races to have this fever were tested by them. But she didn't want to scare him either, having the fever wasn't something to be feared, it was a positive trait to have, because there was only one way to keep it at bay.

"It is not something to fear Louis, it shows that the milk I have given you has transformed your body into a more redefined sexual partner for me, your body needs to continue drinking my milk and fertilizing my breasts with your seed, and if you keep doing it, you will be unable to mate with human women. Today is the last day I can let you drink my milk, if we were to go on your body would be beyond repair, and as a Queen I swore to protect any species we came into contact with, if you don't get me pregnant tonight then I must leave before my milk does any irreversible damage to you."

Louis's mind was clearer than it had been before coming to her and seeing her breasts but there was still a feeling, down in his gut, he couldn't get rid of, he didn't want to be in the room with her any longer because he knew that if he were, that feeling would over take him completely, and he would need release, he would need to fuck her tits. But something kept him from moving. He could hear everything she was saying to him, he understood it, but he just found himself almost unable to talk, he felt if he took any will power, he had from fighting his urge to ravage her tits, to even speaking, he would lose control.

"Are you having trouble talking?" She asked still holding his hand lovingly.

His lips trembled as he tried to answer, but couldn't even make a grunt, he just slowly shook his head yes.

"It's okay, I'm here for you, and I know the only way to break the fever... " Her words trailed off as she got to her feet and faced him as he was still sitting on the bed's edge. She let the robe fall from her shoulders and crumble into a pile around her feet, his eyes widen as they consumed her enormous udders. They were so fat and engorged that she looked more like an anime character than a real being. Completely defying gravity, honed round orbs setting high on her chest, with her quarter sized areolas placed perfectly in the middle of the tit, a darker shade of teal than the rest of her body save her lips. She got to her knees before him, placing her delicate hands on his knees and slowly parting them, her eyes focused on the tremendous bulge in his boxers. She let one of her hands touch it, slowly rubbing him back and forth, letting him know she was about to take care of him, she could hear him start to moan, her own body starting to moisten, she didn't expect to be having sex with him so early today, but she needed to break his fever, and this was the only way.

"Louis, having the fever is a good thing, it means your sex drive is as high as a Kafkan, and the only way to break it is to make you release, that's what you really want isn't it?" Zulara purred out still rubbing his member through his fabric, feeling the pulsating heat, like it was a monster in a cage, alive with a burning rage of desire.

His mind had only one single focus, to mate with the being before him. Her head looked up to meet his eyes and she saw the fierce intensity of lust welling up inside of him, she reached her hands into the elastic band, slipping them down, his colossal shaft springing free, bouncing slightly from its weight, it was like a totem pole emerging from his hairy loins, his balls looked so heavy the way they hung on his body. She thought about getting some oil for them to use, but then realized that if her suspicions were true, and he did have the breast fever, then they wouldn't need it.

It was now her eye's turn to feast on the display of his naked body. They were a sharp contradiction, her body was voluptuous, round and soft, while his was muscular, straight and hard, they complemented each other perfectly. She got to her full height on her knees and could feel her heart start to beat faster, knowing they were about to make love again, she took each breast in her hands, slowly parting them for his massive rod, presenting to him that she was ready to be mounted, no different than a bitch in heat shoving its ass in the air for the alpha dog to have his way with.

His cock starting leaking massive amounts of precum, its head seemed liked it was drooling, coating the entire length of his shaft all the way to the hair of his balls and leaving it more than enough lubed and ready to be placed between her tits, it was almost as if his cock knew what they were going to be doing, like his cock was made to fuck tits and it began coating itself in lube. His body was being transformed into a partner for her, made only to have sex with her tits.

Their eyes connected before his length entered her cleavage, both of them holding their breath, seeing the burning desire held behind their vision and even though his was because of his transformation, hers was a demand that had been locked away from decades of celibacy, her body needed him. They both let out a moan as his rod came in contact with her sternum, she could feel his slimy cock, the heat, the precum, as she squeezed her breasts around him, trapping him tight in her bosom.

Louis mind was focused on one thing only, to release his sperm onto her breasts. He started to thrust up into her welcoming tits, his cock head releasing more precum when it needed more lube. Their sex organs seemed to know what each other needed, her breasts would grip his shaft harder if it became too loose, and his piss slit would produce more pre if her cleavage became to dry. His cock was now made only to fuck her tits.

He got into a smooth motion with his hips, slowly jabbing up along her chest, mesmerized by his cock head becoming visible at the highest point, and his rod being completely swallowed by her tits. Zulara's pussy was leaking all over her loins, dripping onto the carpet, she was trying to hold out as long as she could from climaxing, she had to help Louis break his fever, it wasn't time to take pleasure for herself. But his cock was so massive, so soaked in his seed and she could feel every inch of his length making love to her breasts. She knew she would climax but she wanted to wait until he finished. Their eyes were still locked onto each other's, it brought her pride seeing how good she could make him feel with her body, he saw that she needed him as much as he needed her, and he wanted to just lean down and kiss her on her lips, showing her how much he loved her.

As Louis got into a rhythm with his hips, slowly stroking his length into her welcoming cleavage, Zulara's mind went back to all the previous times they made love. And how it had always been him bringing them both to climax, she realized that if this was one of the last times they would be together that she wanted to show him she was just as capable of getting the job done.