All Comments on 'The Rivals Ch. 04: The Black Tomb'

by StillStunned

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista824 months ago

This chapter is exactly what the last one should have been, as it had snark, repartee, intrigue, deception, and fairly decent planning on the male lead's part. It was also very comical that basically the male lead got it on with Ispara in the tomb, and I appreciate it how you reversed him basically leading the guards away while she left with the loot this time. They had many good remarks together, you wrote their dialogue in a comical way, and I can't even fault the fact that you kind of left us with a cliffhanger but basically, we finally see that male lead truly plans as much as he can for this robbery, and it's obvious that she came along for the ride, although aside from just having visited park, didn't seem that she had really planned anything except for providing the other two rocs.. So the way that you keep actually holding off their final meeting, I actually approve of, because there's really been nothing they've had that's truly allowed them to enjoy that time together yet. So I must again compliment you on how well and how much I've enjoyed this installment, and I have no problem rating it a 5.

AchtungNightAchtungNight7 days ago
Great job

Loved the action, sex, and especially the dialogue. Avila’s lines of promise and hope in particular. Appreciate the work and eager to read part 5 soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillStunned@StillStunned
I love redheads, cats and writing dirty stories. --- FAQ --- Q: Any redheads in particular? A: Yes, my wife. Q: Your avatar shows a cat. Are you...? A: No, I'm not a cat. I'm a fat middle-aged bloke. Q: Who do you write your stories for? A: I write strokers for my wife's en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES