All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 17'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 6 years ago
S on your chest

So happy you are back, you are the Superman around these parts. You have been missed!

SleeperHold27SleeperHold27over 6 years ago
About time!

I was beginning to think that maybe this series might become one of those that are left finished on literotica. I'm definitely very glad that is not the case. Please don't wait this long again. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please dont make us wait

I thought u were not coming back.. Glad to see the story moving forward.. Please keep the stories cumming. Best series ever.

LazyninjasLazyninjasover 6 years ago
Love it.

Glad that you're back. was worried about this serious since a lot of other series i follow closely like this one were on long breaks too. I notice people also worried so a suggestion i'd have for future updates is to maybe leave status updates on the story on your twitter or something so people don't get freaked out if the latest chapter is taking a bit to get out. Victoria has come back nicely and camila mendes is another great addition to the Road to EGOT roster. Excited for the next installment.

-LazyNinjas

BrokenboneklingonBrokenboneklingonover 6 years ago
Welcome Back!

Loved the new installment as always. I had a sneaky suspicion that you were taking in all the news from holly wood to further the narrative. Can't wait to see where we go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Best series ever keep up the great work!!!A Nina Dobrev scene would be an awesome addition!!

derlichderlichover 6 years ago
Next up....

This guy bangs everybody and his girlfriend is in to it. Is a reverse gangbang on the table? Cause that's what I'd go for. Isn't that what every guy wants?

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 6 years ago
Fantastic Update

So glad to see a new update to this story. I was wondering how the Harvey Weinstein stuff would come into this story, and so I far I like how it's been integrated. I really enjoyed the Duncan/Victoria romance as well, a lot of great scenes in this chapter.

hellsguardian4lifehellsguardian4lifeover 6 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Welcome back finally!!!

I did like what you did here , I would love to see Duncan involve with more actresses and second meetings with actresses like Priyanka Chopra and Gal Gadot.

But as a fan I would love to see you bring new actresses like Maisie Williams and Isabela Moner in the future soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing series!

This is my favorite series. You have a real talent for making the reader care about the characters. This is another incredible chapter.

JokerKingofGothamJokerKingofGothamover 6 years ago
Nice to see yeah back

We have been finally blessed with a new chapter and it was amazing. And now we wait. again. Haha good to see yeah back again. Love how it’s been going so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bring back Daddario

I am part of team Daddario. Vic can go suck a dick. wait she did

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daddario

Can duncan and alex be with each other for the whole story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
continue

continue please, I loved it, continue now with camila and lili please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous