The Road to Nowhere

Story Info
Harold Hennessy takes the ride of a lifetime.
3.1k words
4.53
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers

I didn't have the time or I would have written this for the Halloween Contest. I hope you enjoy. All characters are purely fiction and are at least 18 years of age.

~~~

Harold Hennessy knew the conditions would be treacherous, but he promised his wife Amelia that he would be home in time for their anniversary dinner. His business meetings had taken him three hours away from his cozy suburban home. Now, he had to drive home in a torrential downpour with 40-mph winds that were gusting higher. With the daylights savings time done for the year, it had also gotten darker earlier, which made visibility that much poorer given the conditions.

Harold figured he still had another two hours until he arrived at home. He tried calling Amelia, but couldn't get a signal on his cell phone. To make matters worse his only way home was on back roads that were poorly lit. The super highway didn't run anywhere near where he was traveling. At about 8:05 pm, Harold spotted a car coming in his direction. It was the first car he had seen on his entire trip home. The car seemed to be moving too fast and had its high-beams on too boot. The road began to curve and the car crossed into Harold's lane. Harold quickly swerved his sedan to avoid a collision, but went off the road and down an embankment before slamming into a tree.

Having blacked out, Harold awoke moments later and felt the taste of blood on his lips and he felt a small stream of blood trickle down his forehead. His head ached and his ribs felt sore. Thankfully, the rain had slowed a little, so Harold crawled out of the wreckage and looked around. The surrounding area was nearly pitch black, but Harold spotted what looked like two shadowy figures moving quickly towards him.

"Are you all right?" One yelled out.

"I think so," he yelled back, "but I'm not really sure.

"Just stay there, we'll come to you," the other figure shouted to him. The rain had started to pick up again and Harold was quickly getting soaking wet. The figures got closer, enabling Harold to see that they both had umbrellas. As they got even closer, he realized that the people were women. Just as the duo approached him, Harold suddenly collapsed. Luckily both women grabbed him by the arms before he completely fell to the ground.

When he woke up, Harold felt disoriented. He was no longer outside in the rain, but instead was in a dimly lit room. He felt foggy and wondered if he had suffered a concussion. He then realized he felt a warmth penetrating his body and saw he was sitting in a hot bath. It was an old style clawfoot tub that was set up next to a roaring fire that crackled as it threw off its heat. For the first time in a long time, Harold felt at peace. It was then that one of the women entered the room.

"Ah, you're awake. How do you feel?"

"A little sore and my head hurts, but considering all things, not too badly.

"That's wonderful. Oh, pardon my manors. My name is Celia and that was my sister, Corrine that was with me outside."

"I'm Harold and thank you so much, Celia. If not for you and your sister I don't what would have happened to me. I couldn't get a phone signal in this storm. Oh no, my wife will be so worried about me. Can I use your phone?"

"I'm sorry, all the phones were knocked out by the storm. That's why we have candles lit everywhere. It knocked all of the power out. Thankfully, we have a generator that keeps the food cold and the heat on." As she spoke, Harold realized how beautiful Celia was. She had long blonde hair that went halfway down her back, full breasts, and the nightgown she wore, though old fashioned looking, hugged all her wonderful curves perfectly. Just then, two more women entered the spacious room.

"Ah, this is Corrine now with another of our sisters, Chloe."

"How many sisters do you have?"

"There are five of us all told."

"Candice and Constance will be joining us shortly," Corrine said.

"That's very nice of you. I guess your parents liked the letter 'C'," replied Derek. Celia lowered her head and looked sad. "I'm sorry, did I same something wrong?

"Our mother's name was Carolyn. She died many years ago in a car accident. She and our father Thomas named all of us girls with the letter 'C' to match her name," replied Corrine.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bring up painful memories."

"It's quite all right. Oh, where is my head. I meant to give you this food and drink. Corrine placed a plate with some chicken and potatoes, and a tea cup on the board that covered two-thirds of the tub and allowed modesty for its inhabitant.

"The drink is one of my Corrine's special herbal teas," said Celia. "It will make you feel better in no time. Please don't let us stop you. Go ahead and eat and drink up. As Harold sipped the hot tea, he noticed that Corrine and Chloe were just as beautiful as Celia. While Celia was a blonde, Corrine had shoulder -length dark Auburn hair and Chloe's brunette hair reached her shapely ass. Both had fantastic bodies and Chloe's extremely short nightgown showed off her shapely legs. She also seemed to be wearing nothing under it as her large areolas and nipples pressed against the taupe silky material.

"This tea is fabulous. My body feels like it's rejuvenating." The more Harold drank the stronger he felt. He ate the meal provided as well. It was then that Corrine removed the board that covered the top of the bath tub. Harold was about to say something when he saw that he was sporting a huge erection. Chloe removed her gown and climbed into the tub with him and began to run her hands up his legs.

From behind him, Celia said, "Just relax, my sisters and I have many talents" and she began to massage his shoulders. Chloe moved between Harold's legs and wrapped both of her hands around his lengthy cock and began to rotate them in opposite directions. A now nude Corrine pulled up a stool next to the tub and held one of her large breasts up to Harold's mouth. He latched on like a baby, sucking with much enthusiasm. With his mind occupied, Harold hadn't noticed that Celia had also removed her gown and was rubbing her nipples and silver-dollar sized areolas on his shoulders.

Corrine whispered, this is Candace, nodding to the woman sitting on a stool on the other side of the tub. Harold had never seen her enter the room. She was blonde like Celia, but her hair was much shorter than her sister's, but she was just as gorgeous. She too was nude and proceeded to feed one of her large breasts to Harold's mouth. Again, he sucked on the offered nipple with great fervor. Chloe's mouth closed over the head of Harold's cock and she slid it well back in her throat despite her head being partially under the water. Harold moaned as Celia and Corrine ran their hands all over Harold's chest. Chloe's head rose up out of the water long enough to take a deep breath and then she completely devoured Harold's cock once again.

"Shoot your cum in her mouth," Celia whispered. "Give it all to her." Harold sucked harder on Candace's nipple as Corinne squeezed and tweaked Harold's own nipples. Once more, Chloe emerged from the water before once again swallowing every inch of Harold's cock. Harold heeded Celia's words. He released Candace's nipple from his mouth and grunted loudly as shot after shot of cum blasted from the top of his cock. Chloe's continued to stroke Harold's cock with her hand as sperm continued to fire out of his cock. Minutes went by before Harold finally stopping cumming and he collapsed from exhaustion. Chloe smiled at him, having swallowed most of his cum, but she still had left a large amount in her mouth, which, one by one, she shared with each of his sisters.

~~~

He wasn't sure how much time had gone by, but Harold awoke on top of a thick bearskin rug that was laid out on the floor between the tub and the fire. It took a few moments for his brain to clear before he realized a blue-eyed raven-haired beauty was grinding on his cock. From his right, Celia said, "And this is Constance. She's the youngest of the five of us."

Constance smiled and said, "Hello, Harold. Now that you're awake I can ride you harder." Constance may have been the most beautiful woman that Harold had ever seen. She bounced on his cock with wild abandon; her large breasts rose up into the air with her and bounced as she slammed her filled pussy back down upon him. Constance moaned again and again as the speed of her bouncing increased. Harold's view was suddenly blocked when Celia straddled his mouth.

"Drain the cum out of me, Harold," Celia pleaded. Harold's tongue dove into Celia's wet pussy as he stretched his arms upwards to grab a breast in each hand. His hands hungrily groped her milky white tits as his tongue flicked Celia's clit, much to her delight. "Yes, Harold, yes."

Harold released Celia left breast and insert two fingers from his right hand into her tight wetness. She grabbed her now available breast in her hands and licked and sucked her nipple. She moaned as Harold's fingers fucked her and she stretched her nipple with her mouth. At that moment, Constance came like a river; her fluids streamed out of her vagina, down Harold's cock and all over his balls and legs until it soaked into the rug beneath them. Harold couldn't take it anymore and once again his cock released a large amount of cum. Just as before, it seemed like it wouldn't stop. It mixed with Constance's fluids inside her body and flowed down into the rug as well. Constance dismounted Harold's still hard cock, licking and sucking their combined juices off of it.

Celia's own orgasm soon followed as Harold's tongue and fingers hit all of the right spots. She squirted an orgasm all over Harold's tongue and face. It came in such a torrent he had to close his eyes from the sheer quantity and force of it. Thoroughly satiated, Celia twisted her body around and joined her sister in cleaning up Harold's erection. Though he came just minutes before, the sensation of the two tongues and mouths on his cock, got Harold's juices flowing again. Once Celia took his left ball in her mouth and massaged his right one, Harold began to squirm.

"I'm going to cum," he yelled. Constance grabbed Harold's twitching cock in her right hand and pumped it vigorously. Cum began spewing out and landing all over Constance's body. Her tits, her face, in her hair, all over her stomach, arms and legs. Harold writhed on the floor as his body kept spasming and more and more cum escaped from his cock. He finally passed out; his body once again sapped of its energy. Constance stood up, her face and body covered in Harold's cum. As she walked away, it dripped down her body and left a trail in her wake. Celia crawled behind her, lapping much of it.

~~~

When Harold awoke, he had no idea what time it was. Whether it was day or night. The storm continued to rage outside and the candles that sat near him gave off little light. He could tell, however, that he was no longer in the main den. He was in what seemed like a smaller room. He heard a creak and then the fireplace in the room was ablaze and he could see that it was Candace that he had heard lighting the fire.

"Ah, you're awake again, Harold. Drink some more of my sister's tea," she said. Harold began to wonder what exactly was in the tea, but considering the experience he was having, he wasn't going to resist drinking it. His suspicions were confirmed when he felt himself getting hard once again. It was at that point he also realized he was still nude beneath the blanket that covered him.

"How are you feeling?" Candace asked.

"Okay, but puzzled actually. I feel strong, but at the same time I feel a little confused, a little hazy."

"Well, you did strike your head fairly hard when you hit the tree."

"I suppose so. And, what exactly is in this tea?"

"I don't know for sure, but Constance has made it for years. She swears by its rejuvenating power and as you've seen there's an extra bonus to it."

"Indeed," Harold said as Candace reached beneath the blanket and started lightly stroking Harold's erection. While it felt incredible, Harold tried to focus on knowing more about the sisters. "How long have you and your sisters lived here?"

"Since we were young kids. The house has been in my family for centuries."

"It's beautiful from what I've seen of it. I'd love to see more of it in daylight."

"That might be arranged. Mmmm, your cock is so hard and it's going to get bigger and bigger. I love the feel of it in my hands. Harold signed in response.

Candace moved the blanket aside, and much like Chloe had earlier, devoured his entire cock. Her lips pressed down at the base and the head of his cock rubbed against the back of her throat.

"Oh my God," Harold groaned. Candace rotated her mouth on Harold's erection. She slurped and sucked and fucked her mouth with his throbbing member. She only stopped momentarily to remove her gown. Like the rest of her sisters, Candace's body was undeniably sexy and her manner was intoxicatingly sexual. She licked up and down Harold's shaft, lapping up the precum that flowed freely from his cock head. She sucked both of his balls in her mouth at once while her right hand stroked his shaft. The doors to the bedroom opened and the remaining four sisters entered, all of them as naked as Candace.

"I'm sorry our time is coming to an end," said Celia. "The morning is nearly here."

"What time is it?" a confused Harold asked. Celia didn't answer, however, instead focusing on Candace's sucking the full length of Harold's cock in her mouth once again. The doors to the room opened and Celia, Chloe, Corrine, and Constance entered.

"Are we ready, sister?" Celia said, in a somewhat urgent tone. Candace slowly removed Harold's cock from her mouth. It seemed to have doubled in size.

"Yes, sister," Candace said.

"What the fuck?" Harold whispered to no one in particular as he eyed his almost comical looking erection. The sisters surrounded the bed. Each of them put a hand around Harold's cock and started pumping it in unison. Harold was overwhelmed with the incredible sensation he felt. "Yes; oh my God, yes," he shouted.

"Here it comes," Celia said. "Bathe us, Harold. Renew us." Just then the power came upon and Harold saw the sisters clearly for the first time.

"What?" he said loudly and his eyes were wide open like two saucers. The five women appeared like apparitions; their bodies translucent before him. Just then, their stroking sent him over the edge. "Ohhhhhhhh," he yelled as geyser of cum shot upward and outward, raining down upon each of the sisters. At that moment, Harold saw his soul leave his body.

"Yes, I can feel it," Constance shouted. The sisters continued to stroke Harold's cock as his fluid continued to burst into the air and landed on each of them. Their bodies became solidified as the cum showered down upon them. Cum jettisoned out of Harold's cock for several more minutes until all of the sister's bodies seemingly were renewed with life.

One by one, the five sisters admired each other's appearance and then looked down at Harold's skeletal remains. "Thank you for your sacrifice, Harold," Celia said.

~~~

Three years later

"Welcome back to KNRB news. We were about to go to Scott with the weather, but we have a breaking news story. Three years ago, October 30, 2020, Harold Hennessy went missing while on a business trip. That mystery may now be solved. We go live to Sheila Reynolds in Parksville. Sheila."

"Thanks, Jim. Indeed, though not confirmed as of yet, it appears the skeletal remains of Harold Hennessy have been found at the bottom of a deep embankment here in Parksville. I spoke with Parksville Police Chief Linus Carter, who said that Hennessy's 2018 white Kia Sonata apparently drove off of Route 135, down in the embankment behind me and smashed into an oak tree below. The car is still lodged into the tree. In fact, branches have continued to grow through the tree. According to Chief Carter, it's unclear whether or not the car's airbags deployed, but the initial investigation found Mr. Hennessy's skull to be badly damaged and the Chief said it's unlikely anyone could have survived an impact of this nature.

This stretch of Route 135 is rarely traveled and there are no homes in either direction for at least 10 miles, so the fact that the car was not discovered despite best efforts is not surprising. In a bit of irony, the land behind me was the sight of the Corbett Estate, belonging to the family of shipping magnate Thomas Corbett Sr. and his family. As you may or may not know. Carolyn Corbett, the wife of Thomas Corbett III and her five daughters were killed in a car accident on October 30 1920, not far from here. Her husband had been away on business at the time of the accident. Their large mansion burned to the ground shortly thereafter. It was suspected that Thomas burned the house down in an act of grief and anger. He moved to Europe and lived the rest of his life in seclusion.

All that remains of the Corbett family is the small cemetery that sits 100 yards from the road. There, the bodies of the Corbett sisters, ranging in age from 18 to 30, were laid to rest. It's unknown where Mrs. Corbett was interred.

And, in case you were wondering, you are correct if you realized it was exactly 103 years before the subsequent disappearance of Harold Hennessy. This is Sheila Reynolds, reporting live in Parksville. Back to you Jim."

jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers