The Road to Repair Ch. 04

Story Info
Yue plays with Soren, teasing and treating him.
2.2k words
4.69
2.8k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is a bit short, graduate school is ramping up! I hope you enjoy this installment, and look forward to part 5!)

Soren wrapped a towel around himself in the changing room. He noticed Yue and Naz's clothes were in the laundry basket and threw his own on top of theirs. Steam rolled in from the bottom of the swinging doors that lead to the bath. His skin felt cool as the droplets of water evaporated from his shoulders. Soren was looking forward to returning to warm waters, and even more so to seeing his companions again. Like a dog eager to return to his masters, Soren entered the baths, looking around for Naz and Yue.

Soren perked up as he spotted them. They were both soaking in the warm water, and a tray of cheese and fruit floated delicately on the water between them. Yue's smooth and soft skin shone under the lighting, her chest bounced as he laughed at something Naz was saying. Naz looked over and waved at Soren, calling him over to the group.

"Come here Little Mouse, we will provide the food if you provide the company," Naz said with a grin, waggling a vine of grapes at the elf. Soren blushed as he realized neither of his companions had opted to wear towels in the bath. He made his way over and sheepishly lowered himself into the pool, giving some space between himself and his naked companions. He reclined in the warm water, closing his eyes and soaking in the safety provided by proximity to his companions.

He felt a short wave crash against his chest as movement disturbed the water. He felt the plump flesh of Yue press against his left side, pushing him towards Naz on his right. "Now now, don't go getting all shy with us now" Yue scolded as she scooched Soren closer to Naz, sandwiching him between them. "Why so bashful Soren?" she whispered into his ear, her breath tickling his ears as she blew cooly on them.

"Y-Your both naked..." Soren rubbed his feet together, unsure of where to look. To the left, the soft skin of Yue, her thick curves and plump features all but pressed into his view. To the right was not any easier for him, Naz sat, her muscular body on full display, without a hint of modesty she reclined, giving Soren a complete view of her.

"Well, it's not anything you haven't seen before, silly boy." Yue took Soren's arm and placed it on her thigh, and moved it up and down along her skin. Soren felt himself stiffen under his towel. Part of him hoped neither of them would notice how embarrassingly easy it was to arouse him, but he also could not deny the thrill the attention brought him.

"Well, that was never at the same time..." Soren fidgeted with his legs as he spoke, "It's just... it's just a lot." His face was bright red. Despite the intensity of care from his medical bath, being pinned between Naz and Yue made him even more flustered. He was almost at odds with the level of comfort he felt from them, as he doubted that such comfort and companionship was one he deserved.

Yue continued to tease the elf, pushing her breasts in front of him as she continued to press him. The show earlier had been fun, but it left Yue wanting for more. Yue had given up her last chance to play with Soren to Naz at the campsite, but this time, her prey was not getting away. "Aww, sweety, there is no need to be shy, you can stare all you want" Yue cooed. She pressed a finger against the tip of the tent forming underneath his towel, swirling it around. "Perhaps you might be more comfortable if we were all equally exposed. Naz, be a dear for me."

Soren felt the towel around his waist get ripped away from him as Naz nonchalantly tore the cloth free. Soren was spun around by the sudden movements, and found himself landing in Yue's arms, as she hugged him from behind. He felt her breast squeeze against him as she played with his chest, she blew cool air on the tips of his ears, causing him to fluster.

"A little birdie told me you like being teased," Yue whispered in his ear. She was toying with his nipples, causing him to moan and wiggle with pleasure as she rubbed and flicked them. Soren wondered what else the little birdie told her, considering the measurements taken during the exam. "Don't worry baby" Yue cooed, "mama's gonna tease you just right." One of her hands drifted beneath the water, grasping Soren's cock, giving it a shake.

"But, someone might hear!" Soren protested. The baths were separated from each other by thin paper walls. They blocked sight well enough, but an outline or two could be seen if someone strayed too close to it.

"Well darling, I guess you will just have to try and contain yourself." Yue gave a few strokes to Soren's cock, he muffled his moans in his hands. "Now, Naz has gotten to play with you twice already," Yue brought her lips to his ears and slowly whispered, "so now it's my turn, and I'm enjoying playing with your teeny, tiny, little penis. Ok Soren?"

"Yes ma'am" Soren shuddered as she continued her short delicate strokes of his member.

"Naz, if you would please." Yue motioned over to the side of the bath directly across from them. Naz made her way over to the side, she didn't know what Yue was planning, but she knew better than to interrupt.

Naz sat down and admired the view. Yue positioned Soren so he was mostly out of the water, and she used her own legs to spread his, giving her a view of Soren's mini member. Naz had an open view of Yue masturbating Soren's teeny weeny.

"It's embarrassing if she watches" Soren whined as Yue teased his nipples. His mind was melting under the stimulation.

"That's the point darling, we know how you like to get embarrassed, almost as much as you enjoy showing off your tiny little thing." Yue increased the pace of her stroking as she teased him. Soren's moans were getting louder, and Yue decided to assist him, sticking two fingers in his mouth for him to suckle on. "Come now baby, let's try to control ourselves, don't want to disturb the other guests" She giggled as she waved Soren's cock around.

Yue was enjoying herself, but she had one final task before she really could cut loose, she nuzzled Soren's neck, and whispered to him, "I want us both to have fun sweety, if you want it to stop, your word is chains, ok baby?" She kissed the back of his neck repeatedly working her way along it.

Soren nodded in understanding, "I trust you" he felt safe in her arms, while Naz had provided a physical sense of protection, somehow Yue emanated an emotional one. Soren felt he could be vulnerable in her grasp.

Yue gave a nod to Naz, instructing her to begin playing with herself infront of Soren, a slight blush in her cheek. Her lower half was hidden beneath the water, but Soren could see her breathing change as she played with her nipples.

"Enjoying the show, little boy?" Yue whispered lustily in his ear. She snaked one hand down his front, grabbing and manipulating his sack as she milked his shaft. "I'm glad your balls are as small as your little cock, it would be too funny otherwise." She fondled his balls, giving them a light squeeze, not enough to hurt, but certainly enough to exert her control over the moaning elf. "Your whole package is so cute, just like you are." Yue continued to play with Soren's nub, prodding it. "Don't you agree Naz?"

The half-orc's breathing was hot and heavy, watching Yue play with Soren was incredibly hot for her. The way Yue's soft and plump figure wrapped itself around the frail elf, teasing his tiny member and wiggling it around for her. "Adorable, Soren you really have made me appreciate the little things" she said with a wink, emphasizing the word little as she waved her pinky finger at him.

"Alright Soren, sit on the edge of the bath for me", Yue lifted the elf up with ease, placing him on the edge of the bath, his legs dangling in the water. Yue rested her large breasts on Soren's legs, keeping them from touching his throbbing member. "Do you want to stick your little weeny between my tiddies? She asked, shaking her chest.

Soren nodded, a bead of precum formed at the tip of his cockhead as Yue lifted her breast up, positioning them over Soren's cock. He tried to contain a gasp as he felt her soft pillowy breasts enveloped him. She squeezed them together gently, the pressure smothering his tiny penis, hiding it beneath her boobs. "Thrust those hips for me little boy" Yue taunted with a seductive tone. "Fuck my tits with that tiny cock of yours, see if you can make the tip poke out the top."

Soren began pumping his hips as well as he could in his seated position. His eyes were locked on Yue's breasts, each thrust causing them to jiggle as they rose and fell. His dick was throbbing from pleasure. He felt his shaft being pressed softly by her skin. His thrusts became increasingly desperate, as each movement brought him closer to climax. His trance was broken by Yue giggling. "I'm sorry Soren, but it looks like your little wee wee can't reach the top, despite your cute little thrusts, it's not big enough for the tip to poke through"

Yue's teasing made his face burn red, he felt both humiliation from her words, and from how turned on they made him feel. His cock twitched between her breasts. "Yue, I'm gonna..." He could barely get the words out through ragged breathing. His desperate thrusts bounced her boobs, causing them to jiggle as they land. Yue continued to giggle at the display the elf was putting on for her.

"That's ok baby, cum for me, let it all out." Yue said, encouraging him to release his load. She felt the hot spurts of cum fill the space between her breasts, a small stream poking and glazing her chest. "That's a good boy, cum for mama, such a good boy" She continued her encouragement, her tone soft and caring. She bathed in the feeling of control Soren offered her. This little elf was so easy to control, and so fun to tease. After he finished spurting his load onto her, Yue stood up from the water. "Help clean me up, would you darling?" she asked him.

Soren looked around for a towel, or some other cloth he could use to help wipe her down. She was amused at his confusion. "No, no, no, we can't be dirting the bathwater. Lick'' Soren hesitated. He had never been commanded to eat his own cum before. Seeing his seed coat Yue's chest, her hard pink nipples erect, Soren's lust pushed away any further doubts. He felt Yue place a hand at the back of his head, and guide him towards her cleavage. He began to taste his own cum, the salty and sweet flavors mixed with Yue's sweat. She moaned as he lapped at her breast. "That's a good boy, make mama clean." She played with his hair as his tongue explored her chest.

When Yue was satisfied that Soren had licked his cum from her breasts, she grabbed his face with both her hands, forcing him to look her in the eyes. She stared at him with admiration, she had warm, smiling eyes. She brought him into a passionate kiss, her tongue searching for the taste of his seed still remaining in his mouth. She held the kiss for a few seconds, before pulling away, a satisfied look on her face.

"That was renewing," Yue explained, stretching her back, "but we should think about what our next job is going to be!"

"Can't we take a break?" Naz asked, "We just had a big payday, we should be good for at least a few weeks right?"

"Haha, about that..." Yue laughed, a hint of nervousness in her voice. "This place isn't exactly cheap..."

"Yue..." Naz pressed, slight irritation in her voice, "how much money do we have left?:

"Enough for about 4 days at the Waif"

"I thought we were finally going to have a soft bed," Naz sighed.

"We could afford 1 night at a nice inn, we would just have to share the bed" Yue offered, raising an eyebrow. Both women looked over to Soren, exhausted from the frequent orgasms today had offered, was not paying attention to the conversation.

"I think I can work with that," Naz nodded. The trio found their clothes freshly laundered by the staff, and made their way out of the spa, towards the inner circle of the city. There awaited them a nice inn, a soft bed, and for Soren, what was going to be a long night.