The Road Trip

Story Info
A road trip diversion.
2.5k words
4.34
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul drives up the highway, Emma is tired so puts her seat back to have a rest. Paul unconsciously reaches over and gently strokes Emma's thigh as he drives. He didn't think anything of it, it was just a natural thing to do. He was lost in the monotony of driving, not even thinking of what he was doing until Emma let out a long moan of pleasure.

Paul wasn't even thinking that Emma might have been turned on by him. He was bored a moment ago and thought she was asleep. He looked over at her with a cheeky grin. She was looking at him with lustful eyes. She moaned again, he was trying to drive, but noticed her cheeks were flushed and was panting. This could get dangerous, he needed to focus on the road. They had a long drive ahead.

He tried to ignore her, but continued to stroke her thigh. He remained focused on the road ahead whilst his fingers gently slid up and down, feeling the inner seam of her jeans.

Emma had been resting, but now she thought Paul was purposely trying to turn her on. She was keen for his advances, so played along. She started gently making noises of appreciation. She was watching Paul try to ignore her. Her playful side was coming out. She wanted to tease him to distraction.

She didn't want to be too forward, but wanted to take things further. Emma thought she might grab Paul's hand and guide him, but had a better idea. She sneakily undid the top button if her jeans, and then left it for a bit. Then the next button, and the next and the next. She quietly snuck open the front of her jeans and waited for Paul to notice the invite.

He was focused on the road, still just stroking her thigh. She didn't want to be too obvious, but the thought of his hand going up and down her leg was stirring her up inside. She needed him to notice.

She let out a very breathy, "mmmm, Paul".

He looked over at her and saw her open pants. His eyes lit up. She was an immaculate sight to behold. Emma saw the wry grin as Paul's lips curled upward. She knew she had his attention. Now it was time for the game to begin. Emma again tried to get Paul's attention with another moan. She ran her hand through her hair and arched her back. Paul was trying to pretend not to notice, but couldn't help himself. His girlfriend was the most beautiful woman ever in his eyes, and there she was writhing around suggestively. He could feel his pants beginning to swell.

He kept stroking Emma's thighs, subtly getting higher with each stroke. Eventually his pinky finger was just bumping the bottom of the fly of Emma's jeans. He moved his hand back down her thigh to her knee, then slowly began the climb back up her inner thigh. Achingly slow, Emma wanted him to pleasure her, not just tease. After a virtual eternity, as Paul's hand slowly approached her crotch, Emma arched her back, lifting her hips and forcing Paul's hand to rest on top of her exposed underwear. He could feel the moist warmth underneath. He wanted to pull away, to tease for longer, but he was in the right spot, and he was no longer feeling dazed on the long drive. He continued his slow strokes, but much more confined now, just teasing the triangle of fabric that made up the front of Emma's panties. Gently dragging his fingertips along the soft cotton. A slow circular motion, barely touching, he could just feel the texture of the cotton as his fingers glid over her.

She started to respond, desperate to get more than a barely there touch. Emma clenched her butt cheeks, slightly raising her hips, forcing Paul to actually touch her. He let his arm relax, letting gravity create a touch. The weight of his arm now resting against her pussy, just a thin cloth between his fingers and her.

Paul started to rub with more fervour, actual intent to pleasure Emma. He pressed his fingers against her as he made circles over her. As he rubbed, he could feel the impression of her crack with each circle. Emma started to move her hips in rhythm with Paul's fingers. A circular grind against his touch, trying to get more pleasure from his touch. As she moved, he felt her responses to his touch. He was no longer teasing, it was about giving her some satisfaction now. He made his circles just a little larger, down to the lower apex of the triangle of her panties. With each orbit of her groin, he expanded his range slightly, his fingers gliding over her panties, extending onto the top of her inner thighs. He could feel her panties moisten in time as he worked around and around. When it felt like she was really ready he deftly manoeuvred his fingers so that on the next circle they'd slip under the side of her panties. He was now touching, skin on skin. Unfortunately because his hand was under her underwear, he was restricted with his movement. He could only slightly wriggle his fingers.

He stroked up and down under her panties, feeling the hot, smooth skin of her freshly shaved pussy. With each stroke, he dipped lower, wicking up some moisture with his fingers for lubrication against her clit. His fingers bedewed with her own fluids of arousal, creating a slippery sensation as he rubbed her until it dried off, where he redipped his finger. With each dip, he slipped his finger in a little further. Emma could feel the ecstasy building within.

Paul continued to rub, dip, rub repeat for a while until he decided to change things up a little. He pushed Emma's panties aside with a forceful push so he could rub more side to side than up and down. He knew she preferred this. Still regularly dipping in for lubrication. He could feel her building to a climax. He pushed two fingers inside her. As he did, Emma arched her back at the pleasure. She was almost on the edge of orgasm, her breath getting shallower, sharper, faster, her cheeks starting to burn as they became flushed. She was so close, she could feel her stomach twitching, her clit pulsing. Paul knew exactly what he was doing. He hadn't spent as much time with his girlfriend as he'd really liked to have, but somehow he just knew what worked for her. He rubbed, fingered and rubbed, he could feel her right on the edge. So he stopped.

Not a slowing down, an abrupt, brutal stop. Emma sat bolt upright, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Paul responded, "I'm driving, gotta concentrate on the road."

Emma looked ahead, the road was straight, there was no traffic. They were in the middle of nowhere. What the fuck?

She asked him to continue, but he just said he needed to drive. Emma sat back in her chair, she wasn't just left hanging, she was upset. How could he do this to her. She was about a rub and half away from cumming from his touch. This wasn't good enough. She felt the anger mustering inside her. Paul was ignoring her pleas to continue. She screamed at him, "If you're not going to finish what you started, pull the fuck over."

"But we're making good time," he argued.

She repeated herself, "Pull -- the -- fuck -- over -- now".

Paul realised he taken the tease too far. Whoops. He liked to tease, to have fun, but he'd pushed it too far this time. He knew to do exactly as told.

At the next opportunity he pulled the car off to the side of the road, skidding to a halt in the dirt. Emma jumped out of her seat, he jumped out of his and ran around to meet her. She was going mad at him for not giving her what she wanted. "If you can't finish me, why start me? I was tired and you woke me up."

Obviously, despite being on holiday, her shift work was still affecting her. Right then, a wry smile broke across Paul's lips. He grabbed Emma's shoulders and shoved her backward. "What the fuck?" she thought, she'd never had any problem before, he's not a physical type guy and here they were in the middle of nowhere and he's pushing her around.

He pushed her back, and around the side of the vehicle. There, he pinned her against the car and lent into her, kissing her passionately. Their lips locked, he tasted her, their tongues explored each other. He was paying attention, she'd jumped out of the car in a rush, no time to do up the buttons on her fly. He motioned his hands down, grabbing her waist, his thumbs resting under the waist of her jeans. In a brief moment, he lent back from their kiss, looked Emma in the eyes and whispered, "Gotcha".

She caught the twinkle in his eyes as he dropped down, dragging her pants down around her ankles, not just her jeans, everything. There she was, up against his car in the middle of nowhere, naked from the waist down. He buried his face in her crotch and kissed as hard as he could. His lips immediately finding her clit. He nibbled it, licked it, sucked it. Her knees buckled a little as they spread apart. As she opened up, he took it for exactly what it was, an invitation, no an insistence that he do more, that he finish the job. As he nibbled at her clit, he slipped a couple of fingers inside her. She moaned out loudly, her back arched as he probed deeply inside her with his fingers. She grabbed the side of his head, controlling his motions as his tongue flicked side to side on her clit whilst his fingers explored. He made a motioning action, trying to rub against her g spot.

It didn't take long, she'd already been here not ten minutes earlier, she was edging toward a climax. No way was she letting him do it again, no way was he getting away with just a tease again. She needed him to have some skin in the game. She pulled his head up, making him stand up. Her hands found his belt. She quickly fumbled with the buckle, undoing it, his top button and the zipper on his pants in just a moment. Quickly, she reached into his jocks to find his engorged cock waiting for her. She pulled it out and pulled it toward her ready pussy.

"Fuck me now" she demanded.

Paul, still playing a little looked her in the eye, pulled his jocks back over his cock and told her, "nah!"

Emma was incensed. It was her turn now, she grabbed his shoulders and pushed him around and against the side of the vehicle. She immediately dropped to her knees, taking his pants down in the process. Without hesitation, she took his shaft into her mouth. Her long, luscious tongue circled around, exploring his shaft, his knob, up and down. She reached and grabbed the shaft with one hand, just his knob staying in her mouth as she kissed and licked it. She looked up at Paul. He was looking down at her, a dumb grin on his face as she sucked and teased him. A turn of events, the control had completely shifted, before he was in charge, now she was. She quickly tugged at his cock, back and forth, all the while kissing, nibbling and sucking at it. He was the one now groaning, grabbing at the side of her head, trying to control her motions, just as she had done to him moments earlier. She felt his cock harden, start to twitch and pulse. He was about to cum from her glorious roadside blow job. Right then, his balls ready to explode, she stopped.

Not a slowing down. An abrupt, brutal stop. Payback's a bitch. Emma shuffled, her pants still around her ankles back to the passenger side door. He shuffled after her. The sight of it all would have been hilarious, a pants down race! Paul caught her just has she reached the door. He grabbed her by the hips and thrust himself against her, "Where do you think you're going?"

She felt his engorged cock pressed hard against her supple arse. She lent into the car, bending over at the waist. Paul was over teasing. He had skin in the game, just as Emma had wanted. He pushed his member into her as she lent into the car. She rested her elbows on the seat, he grabbed her hips as he pulled her against him, burying himself deep inside her. Emma adjusted her feet, slipping one foot out of her pants that were still around her ankles, allowing her to spread her legs to let him in easier.

He welcomed the adjustment, it made fucking her from behind that much easier. They were both already on the edge before they started. He wanted to race to the finish, he was so close. But this was the woman he loved. She turned him on wildly, her sexual ability was like nothing he'd ever experienced before, but nothing was more precious to him than her beautiful face. He pulled out and turned her around. He looked at her face, their eyes finding each other's. He leaned in, kissing her again. At that moment, he adjusted his position to get his cock back inside her where it belonged. She slipped her hips forward, slightly off the edge of the seat. Locked in a gaze of adoration, they fucked on the side of the road, hard, fast, feverish. The hard work had already been done, they were both so close. It didn't take long, the tingles were back, the twitches quickly followed, then the pulses, Paul's legs shook as he fucked his love as hard as he could.

They both moaned together, their eyes staring into each other's, their hips locked together. Both of their bodies twitching and pulsing, the buildup inside about to explode. Emma's clit pulsed, Paul's cock stiffened as he felt the beginnings of an eruption, her clit followed almost immediately, pulsing, throbbing, her stomach muscles clenching, her pussy gripping Paul's cock as he shot his load inside her. They continued to fuck for a minute longer until every drop of lust had drained from their bodies. They kissed passionately, lovingly, lustfully as the sex melted away.

Once done, they continued on their way. The road trip behind time due to the unplanned and unexpected, but welcome stop. Paul drove, while Emma rested, this time instead of laying back, she laid across the centre console, where she could rest her hand in Paul's lap. Gently rubbing his pants, not intending anything, just feeling his closeness, admiring the feel of his body, the texture of his pants.

He drove with a smile on his face, knowing his teasing long game had gone to plan. He loved Emma so much, and he knew she loved him too as they drove onward on their road trip.