The Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door, and we stepped through. She turned and closed the door and then took me into her arms and kissed me.

I stepped back and asked her, "what caused you to do that?"

"Today at work after I asked you if you wanted a ride home, I thought how nice it would be to ride you or give you a ride. Do you not want to ride me or let me ride you?"

"I would be pleased to do either for you, but it would be tough to do them with our clothes on."

We slowly took our clothes off and after we were both naked, she stepped up to me and kissed me. I took her in my arms, grabbed her ass and told her that I wanted to eat and fuck her.

"I was hoping you would like to do that but be easy on me. I have not had a cock in my mouth or pussy for over 10 years."

"I am in no hurry at all. It will be my pleasure to please you. Where is the bedroom?"

Sally led me to the bedroom and after we entered, I took her in my arms and kissed her while walking her backwards toward the bed.

When her legs hit the bed, I slowly lowered her down to the bed with her legs hanging over the bed. I had sunk to my knees and started placing kisses on her legs starting at her knees and slowly worked my way up her legs to her pussy.

When I reached her pussy, I blew on it and she started to giggle. As she was giggling, I stuck my tongue into her pussy and closed my mouth are her labia and started sucking on her cunt. I got my finger wet in her juices as they were running down toward her asshole.

I ran my finger around her asshole and then pushed my finger two knuckles deep. As I was fingering her asshole, I took her nub between my teeth and started nibbling on it while I cucked it into my mouth.

I kept pushing my finger in and out of her asshole while she was wiggling on the bed until she finally said, "Fuck me you bastard and fuck me good."

I stood up and placed her ankles on my shoulders and slid my cock into her pussy and started an in and out motion. I would drive my cock all the way in till the hilt and then gently remove it till just the head was in her pussy.

While I was pitoning in and out of her she kept growling and saying, "fuck me you bastard and fuck me good."

As I picked up the pace of my fucking my cock slipped out of her pussy and on my next inward thrust, I drove me cock deep into her ass. I did not stop at all, I just kept fucking her in the ass until I exploded in her bowels.

As I pulled out, I realized I was in her ass and apologized.

"You have no need to apologize. You just fucked me better than anyone has ever fucked me, and I enjoy a good ass fuck. I hope we can do this again and soon."

I smiled at her and said, "it will be my pleasure to give you a good pussy fucking or ass fucking anytime I can. From now on you can me my side slut if you want to be."

"I will do whatever you want, just promise me you will keep fucking me."

"At this time, I will promise I will keep fucking you. You have a deal."

We laid there just chatting about nothing when I said I needed to go home as my mom was making supper.

Sally stood up and handed me my phone and told me to take a few photos to remind me of what was waiting for me the next time we got together.

I snapped a few photos of her from the front sides and back and we both got dressed and she drove me home. I took my bike out of the bed of her truck, and she waved at me and drove away.

I walked into the house to find both my mom and my sister naked as the day they were born. They were sitting at the dining room table with the food waiting for me to get home. I walked past them and went to my room, removed my clothes, stepped into the bathroom, and ran water on a washcloth.

I cleaned my cock and balls and the surrounding area and walked into the dining room. Mom and sis gasped when they saw me and then smiled.

I sat down and said, "the food smells delicious. Thanks for cooking and started to dish myself a big helping of the casserole mom had made."

While I was eating, I started thinking about all the fun we were going to be having tonight. Starting with both mom and sis sucking my cock and then me eating their pussies. After I ate their pussies, I started thinking about them eating each other's pussy.

After everyone ate their food and the table was cleaned and dishes cleaned and put away, we retired to the family room. I sat on the loveseat and looked at both mom and sis and spread my legs and sent thoughts to them about how much they wanted to suck my cock and how that was just a normal thing to do.

Mom was first to assume a position on her knees in front of me and reached out and started playing with my cock. Sis was not far behind and now both were fondling my cock and balls at the same time.

"Mom, can I be the first to suck JR's cock?"

"Go ahead Jill, (Jill is the name of my sister as this is the first time her name is mentioned in the story). Just save some for me please."

"I am sure there is plenty enough for both of us, mom."

Jill took my cock in her hand and brought her mouth close to the tip. She stuck out her tongue and licked the slit at the tip of my cock to lick up the drop of pre-cum that leaked out.

"Brother your pre-cum is delicious and I look forward to tasting your cum."

Jill then put my cock in her mouth and started to give me a fantastic blow job. After about 5 minutes mom moved in and took my cock in her hand and pulled it out of Jill's mouth and engulfed my cock to the root pushing the head down her throat.

The feeling was nothing I had ever felt before. "Mom, if you keep doing that I am going to cum right down your throat."

"That is the object of this. I want you to cum down my throat. It has been a long time since I had a cock in my throat while it was spurting cum."

"Not fair mom, I got JR primed, and you are getting all the glory. I want some cum also."

"Do not worry Jill. I will save some for you and when I kiss you, I will push it into your mouth so you can taste JR's cum. The next time he can cum in your mouth and you can share it with me."

"That sounds like a deal to me, mom. Now make him cum in your mouth so I can kiss you and get a taste."

Mom proceeded to bob her head, driving my cock into her throat on every downward thrust. While mom was doing this sis sat there and started pulling her nipples and running her finger through her pussy.

Sis would then take her finger out of her pussy and suck it into her mouth and then smack her lips.

This lewd scene got my ball boiling, and after only a couple of minutes I announced my imminent explosion.

"Mom, I am going to blow my load soon. Take me cum you slut and then share it with your slut daughter while you son watches.

Mom slid her mouth to the tip and sealed it around cy cock when I started to shoot me cum in her mouth. After 4 or 5 spurts mom removed her mouth but kept it closed and moved over to sis.

Mom moved over to Jill ad had her tilt her head back and motioned for her to open her mouth since mom could not talk with her mouth full of my cum.

Mom moved over Jill and placed her mouth just above Jill's mouth and then slowly opened her mouth and let the cum slowly flow into Jill's mouth.

After about half of the cum was transferred from mom's mouth to Jill's, mom closed her mouth and swallowed. Jill closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Yum, your cum tastes delicious JR. I am looking forward to getting my cum straight from the source instead of second hand from mom's mouth."

"Give me about an hour and you can have some of our own to share with mom if you want."

"I do want that and look forward to sucking your cock and having my mouth filled with cum so I can share it with mom."

"Both of you go to your rooms and shower and make sure those cunts are devoid of any hair because I like a smooth shaved cunt. From now on we are a nudist family when we are home alone."

"Anyone can play with anyone at any time with the consent of the other. You can see others but only have sex with them with my consent. Your mouths, asses and cunts belong to me now. Do you both understand?"

"Yes, JR they both said. We understand that our mouths, asses, and cunts belong to you, and we cannot share them with anyone without your permission."

"Go to your rooms and get ready for some more fun. I need to cum in Jill's mouth so she can share it with you mom. After that we will all go to our rooms and get some sleep. Tomorrow is Saturday and I think we will get to know each other in a more intimate way."

One hour later mom and Jill entered the living room where I sat, and mom got on her knees and started sucking my cock. I grew to full length and after about 5 minutes mom moved over and Jill took her place and started sucking my cock.

Jill had a different technique than mom did, but a blow job is what she gave me. She would have to learn to deep throat me like mom instead of gagging when my cock is in her throat.

After 5 minutes of her sucking my cock and mom laying there on the floor twisting her nipples and playing with her cunt. I spurted my load into Jill's mouth.

Jill moved over to mom and squeezed her cheeks to open her mouth and then let about half of the cum flow into mom's mouth and then both swallowed.

Jill leaned in and put her lips to mom's and started to kiss her. Before long mom and Jill were playing tongue tag and their hands were roaming over each other's bodies.

This scene got my blood boiling and I started to get a little hard, but before anything more happened, I went to the door and looked back at them kissing.

"After you finish paying swap the cum you will go to bed and we will discuss what happens from here on in the morning. Good night."

I went to my room, stripped, and laid down on my bed. My mind was spinning with the acknowledgement that the old lady was right. All I had to do was think about something and it would happen.

I would have to be careful about what I was thinking all the time as the person I am thinking about does not have to be near me for my thoughts to work on them.

I need to keep my thoughts to benign things and not sexual all the time. I know this will be tough, but I will give it my best shot.

I fell asleep and dreamed of me surrounded by all the women in my life naked and willing to serve me in any way I wanted.

DAY 4

I woke up Saturday morning with a piss hard on. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and was thinking how nice it would be if someone would assist me with holding my cock while I pissed.

Jill showed up, "do you need any help with that morning woody?"

Damn, I really need to control my thoughts all the time.

"I will be fine; I can take care of it myself. Go back to what you were doing."

Jill pouted and left me to take my piss.

I went back to my room and put on a pair of shorts and a top and went downstairs to the kitchen.

When I walked in there was mom and Jill naked as jaybirds.

"I backed up around the corner of the door and thought, mom and Jill should put some clothes on and not be nudists anymore."

I heard some shuffling, mom, and Jill walked past me and up to their rooms.

When they returned downstairs, they were both dressed. We sat down and had breakfast. After breakfast I told mom and sis I was going out and needed to use a car. Mom offered me her keys and said, "use the car as long as you need it, I have nothing to do today. Try not to wreck it."

I took the keys and left the house. I really did not have anywhere or anything to do today. I just wanted a car so I could go across town to a mall and test out my newfound ability.

I parked the car by the food court, thinking that is where I would see the most people. I picked a bench just outside where everyone was sitting down to eat and started looking around for women that interested me.

As I was blindly looking a tall redhead walked past me and caught my attention. She was about 6'2" with red hair down to the middle of her back. She had on some skinny pants and a shaped hugging pullover. On her feet were some 3-inch heels. Her ass was a little bit of a bubble butt. Her stride was one of confidence.

I thought how nice it would be if I could get her number so I could call her and ask her out.

She turned the corner, and I sat there looking across the food court trying to pick someone else out to try my thoughts on when there was a tap on my shoulder.

When I turned to see who had tapped me, my eyes rested on the tall redhead. She had a piece of paper in her hand and was handing it to me.

"My name is Abigail. Here is my address and my number for you to call me so we can get together. Just tell me you are the food court guy."

She turned and walked away without another word.

I was beginning to really believe what the old lady told me.4

As I looked over the food court, I noticed an older lady sitting by herself sipping a coffee. I sent my thoughts to her that she needed a young man to fill her cunt with his cock and that the young man sitting on the bench was just the right person.

I sent the thought that she should offer to take him home and let him do with her whatever he wanted. He could fill any hole she had.

I looked the other way and decided to wait to find someone else to see if the older lady received my thoughts.

I sat there for about 5 minutes when the chair next to me moved and when I looked that way the older lady was sitting down in the chair.

"My name is Nancy, and I would like to ask you a question, but I am not sure it is appropriate because I do not even know your name and I have never seen you before."

"Hi Nancy, my name is JR, and it is a pleasure to meet you. I will answer any questions that you have."

"I have never done anything like this before, but it is something I feel I really have to do. Would you like to go home with me and fuck me in any hole you want?'

I looked surprised and did not answer her at first.

"I am sorry I will leave you alone. I do not know what came over me to be so forward with someone I have never met before."

"Nancy, I would be honored to go home with you. Would you like me to drive or would you rather me follow you home?"

"You can ride with me and when we are done, I will bring you back to your car. That way I can hide you until my garage door closes so that no one sees you. Being a married woman, I do not want my neighbors gossiping about me."

We both rose and I followed her to her BMW. As we entered her street, she told me to slouch down in the seat and when the garage door was closed, I could sit up and get out of the car.

She parked and we both exited the car, and I followed her into her house.

"I will show you the upstairs rest room which is right across from the spare bedroom. When you are done go into the spare bedroom and I will join you after I get ready."

I peed and washed y cock and balls and went into the bedroom closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed.

There was a gentle knock on the door and then it started to open, A foot clad in a red high heel appeared through the door, then a calf, and a thigh and then Nancy peaked her face around the door.

"I hope you are not disappointed in the way I look. I did not expect to bring anyone home with me, especially someone as young as you."

"Let me see all of you and then I will let you know how you look."

Nancy stepped through the door slowly revealing inch by inch of her body. The only thing she had on were her red heels. Her breasts were not big and there was a little sagging but all in all they looked very nice. She had a little pouch for a stomach, but most older women have that. Mom had it and I thought she was sexy.

She had a bush that was salt and pepper but trimmed nicely.

"Nancy, you are a beautiful woman and any man worth his salt would be honored to be able to fuck you. Come over here so I can get a better look at you."

Nancy walked over to me and stood right in front of me.

"Turn around so I can look at all of you."

Nancy turned in a circle and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

I reached out and caressed her tits and then pulled her closer to me so that I could suck on her nipples. I took her right nipple into my mouth and slid my one hand to her other nipple and the other hand to her hair covered pussy.

"Oh, I guess you do like what you see. I am yours to do what you want with for the next 2 hours because my husband will be home in 3 hours, and I need time to clean up after you leave."

"You will now remove my clothes so you can get a good look at me."

Nancy slowly removed my clothes and caressed each part of my body as she revealed it.

When she was down to my boxers she got onto her knees and put her hands inside the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down to my feet. When she looked up my hard cock was just a couple of inches from her face.

She said, "You have a very nice-looking cock," and then put her mouth over the head and started to suck my cock. She bobbed her head up and down and eventually started to gag when my cock lodged into her throat.

"Slow down Nancy. We have plenty of time."

"JR, I want you to fuck my face and then my cunt and ass. I need a cock co bad. My husband has not fucked me for 2 years. Please use me as your personal whore and slut. I will do anything you tell me to."

So, Nancy is a little submissive. I am going to enjoy this.

"Get on your hands and knees. I want to fuck your cunt and when my cock is nice and juicy I am going to fuck your ass. When I get ready to blow, I will pull my cock out of your ass and push it in your mouth right before I blast a load down your throat."

Nancy did not say a word, she just assumed the position on her hands and knees and let me do what I wanted with her.

I fucked her cunt for about 10 minutes and then stuck my hard cock into her ass. She moaned and groaned when I did that but after I was fully in her ass she started to whimper. After another 5 minutes I pulled my dirty cock out of her ass and walked around and stuck my cock into her mouth.

She devoured my cock like it was her last meal. I did not even warn her when I shot my load but being the good slut, she was she swallowed every drop.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and got dressed. Nancy was still on her hands and knees when I finished.

"I will get in contact with you Nancy if I were to fuck you again. Until then you will let your husband fuck your ass and always clean his cock when he is finished."

"Yes sir, your slut will obey your every command."

"Get dressed so you can drive me to my car."

When we arrived at my car Nancy opened her purse and pulled out a card.

"Here is my card with my direct number for you to call if you ever want to use your slut again."

I put the card into my pocket, left the car and got into my mom's car for the ride home.

By the time I got home it was time for supper. Mom had supper on the table, and she informed me that Jill would not be home until late as she was out with her friends.

Mom and I ate dinner, watched a couple of shows, and went to bed. I did not project any thoughts to mom that night.

About 2 am I felt the covers being pulled aside and someone slip into bed with me.

"Shuss, it is just me and I wanted to sleep with you tonight." Jill pulled the covers over us and fell asleep. I followed her into slumberland not too long after that.

DAY 5

The next morning when I woke up there was someone between my legs with my cock in their mouth. They were under the covers, so I really did not know who it was but assumed it was Jill and she slipped into bed with me last night.

"Jill, what the hell are you doing." I lifted the covers and what to my surprise but the face looking up at me was the face of my mom."

"Mom, what is going on?"

"I have had this urge since yesterday to wake you up with a blow job, so I decided to do it this morning. When I looked in you were in bed by yourself. Your sister already left early this morning for work, so it is just us here now."