The Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I decline an offer like that?

"Mom, take sis and the rest of the women, except Anna out to eat at the steak house and charge it to my company card, it is in my wallet."

"Call me before you come home to make sure Anna and I are finished. Now go all of you except Anna."

The women left Anna and I standing there. As soon as the door closed Anna started to remove her clothes.

"Not so fast. Take your time as I want to watch you get naked. Then you can undress me, and we will get fully acquainted."

I sat down in a chair and Anna did a slow and sensual strip tease, afterward she took my clothes off.

After both of us were naked I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back and reached down and grasped my cock.

She slowly dropped to her knees and gave the head of my cock a soft kiss and then wrapped her lips around the head and slowly started giving me a blowjob.

I watched her suck my cock for about 2 minutes and then lifter her to her feet and kissed her again.

"Follow me, this is no place to get to know each other better."

I led her to the master bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

I crawled between her legs and looked at a clean-shaven pussy. I leaned in and ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top and took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it.

Anna started to move around, and I locked my arms around her legs to keep her in place and I licked and sucked her pussy until she exploded in my face.

Anna was a squirter and my face and upper chest were covered in her pussy juice.

I moved up her body and kissed her as I inserted my cock into her pussy. She moaned as I went balls deep into her.

"Your cock is the fattest I have ever had, and you are stretching me more than I have ever been stretched and I love it."

"I want to be one of your cock whores. I do not care if I am married or not. Your cock is the best cock I have ever had, and I never want to give it up."

"You are one of my cock whores as of today and you will feel this cock in your cunt at least once a month."

"Thank you and I look forward to having your cock in my cunt, mouth and ass."

I smiled at her and kept pushing my cock in and out of her pussy until I was ready to blow my load.

I pulled my cock out of her and moved up to straddle her chest and started jacking my cock.

"I am going to paint your face to show that you are now my property. You will stay that way until the other women come home and clean you up. After that you will go home and have sex with your husband and dream of fucking me."

Just after I painted her face my phone rang, and it was mom.

"Bring the other lady's home and clean up Anna with your tongues to finish her initiation into the group."

After Anna is cleaned up everyone will go home to their families and return to the house on the Friday three weeks from today."

"I will let them know, JR. Thank you."

I left Anna at the house and went to the park and sat on the bench.

The old lady sat next to me and chuckled.

You are different from anyone else that has had rock. All others decided to keep the rock and add to their list of women and eventually went mad trying to keep track of them.

You decided to just keep the 8 women that you had ensnared and not add any more. That will be a daunting task, but I believe you can manage it.

This is the last time you will ever see me. Enjoy your life and your women but remember, all you have to do it think about it and it can come true, and she stood up and walked away.

All this happened 10 years ago. I only have 7 women now as Sally was killed in car crash last year, but the others are still visiting me at the Golf Club and Spa once a month.

My mom and sis still live at home and are still practicing nudists with one minor change. They have also become my free use sluts where I can fuck them or have them suck me anytime I want.

I am now the co-general manager of the warehouse as Lucy created that position for me. I have my own private office and Lucy; Milly and Kathy still visit me once a week each to have sex with me and all three are mothers to a child I fathered.

Their husbands do not have any idea that I am the father. I have three beautiful daughters.

I sometimes pull out the rock and shine it up. I swear the rock shines when I do this.

Maybe, I can reactivate it in the future to add my daughters and any other children I have but that is another story.

Thank you for reading my story.

Feedback is accepted regardless of it being good or bad.