The Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let me suck your cock and have you blow your load in my mouth so I can swallow it all."

I did not say anything. I just laid back down and winked at her and closed my eyes.

Mom deep throated me and then proceeded to give me the best blowjob I have ever had. When I let her know, I was about ready to blow she sped up her movements and after I shot my first volley, she removed my cock and took volley 2 and 3 on her face and then put my cock back into her mouth to finish me off.

Mom let my cock slip out of her mouth and looked at me. Her face looked like a glazed donut.

"That is beautiful sight, mom. Go clean yourself up and forget we ever did this."

I reinforced her not remembering giving me a blow job through my thoughts.

Nothing else happened the rest of the day as I got on my bike and just rode around all day.

I got home late and went straight to bed.

DAY 6

I woke up and as I was laying there, I said fuck it and sent thoughts to mom and Jill that it would be nice for them to share my cock and cum with each other.

It would also be nice for them to have freshly shaved pussies and for them to play around with each other.

I stripped naked and covered up to wait for them.

Fifteen minutes later there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

The door opened and mom and Jill entered my room. They both had robes on and when they closed the door, they untied them and dropped them to the floor.

Both mom and sis were completely naked with freshly shaved pussies.

I uncovered myself and said, "what are you waiting for and pointed to my cock."

Jill got to my cock first and inhaled it to the root. She started to gag when mom pushed her aside and said, "watch how a pro swallows his hard cock." And proceeded to deep throat me.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and pointed it at Jill. "You must relax your throat, or you will always gag. Take his cock into your mouth slowly and when it is in the back of your throat swallow as you push your mouth done on it.

Sis put her lips around my cock and slowly pushed down until it hit the back of her throat. She swallowed while pushing deeper and my cock slipped into her throat. She held it there for a couple of seconds then took it out of her mouth.

"You were right mom; I will now always be able to deep throat JR's cock just like you can."

She then pushed her mouth down my cock and took it into her throat again and again.

I warned Jill that I was going to blow my load and she took my cock out of her mouth and had mom kneel next to her and started jacking me off while pointing my cock at their faces.

I shot my first wad into Jill's face and the second into mom's face. Jill kept moving my cock back and forth until I was finished, and their faces looked like glazed donuts.

Mom looked at Jill and licked a glob of jizz from Jill's face and swallowed it. Jill did the same to mom.

It was a shame I had to go to work but then I thought about Sally and my day looked brighter.

I would have Sally come to my office for a review and have her suck my cock and swallow my cum.

I went and took a shower and before I left, I told mom and Jill that they could not play with each other while I was gone and that when I got home, I was going to fuck both and watch them clean each other up.

I went to work and sent Sally a message that she needed to come to my office for a review of her work.

Sally knocked on my door and entered.

"Close the door and lock it. You have a chore to do, and we do not need anyone walking in on us."

Sally closed and locked the door and walked over to me and got on her knees in front of me. I put my hands behind my head and nodded to her.

Sally reached up and unbuckled my belt, unsnapped me, and slid my zipper down. I lifted my ass up and Sally slid my pants down to me knees and my cock popped up because I did not have any underwear on.

Sally smiled and stuck her tongue out and licked the full length of my cock. My cock got hard, and Sally started sucking my cock like it was the last cock on earth.

As I got closer to my climax Sally started plunging her mouth on my cock and taking it into her throat. This was too much for me and blasted a load down her throat. Sally made sure there was no residual cum left in or on my cock and sat back.

"You have the best tasting cum I have ever tasted. All you have to do is ask and I will suck your cock and swallow all the cum you want to give me. Thank you"

"Go back to your station and make sure you visit me on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for your dose of cum. You are a fantastic cock sucker, and I will process the request to give you a 10% raise."

"Thank you. I really do love to swallow all your cum. I look forward to my three days I suck your cock. I will not suck any other cock except yours."

With that Sally stood up and made sure she was all straightened out and left me sitting there with my pants around my knees.

I pulled my pants up and buckled them and started in on my day at the warehouse.

At 4 pm I put things away and got ready to go home when my cell rang, and it was mom.

"Hi mom, what's up?"

"I was wondering how you wanted us when you got home?"

"I want you and Jill naked and, on your knees, just inside the garage door. You will greet me by sucking my cock into your mouth and then saying welcome home JR. It is my pleasure to serve you,"

I rode my bike home and parked it in the garage. I stripped naked and walked into the kitchen. There in front of me was mom and Jill, just as I instructed.

I walked up between mom and Jill and mom leaned in and sucked my cock into her mouth and then sat aback.

"Welcome home JR. It is my pleasure to serve you."

My sister Jill leaned in and sucked my cock into her mouth and sat back.

"Welcome home JR. It is my pleasure to serve you,"

"Both of you can rise and get my supper ready for me. After we eat both of you will retire to your rooms and shower and clean yourselves and kneel next to each other on mom's bed being ready for me to fuck you."

Mom and Jill left, and I went to my room to take a quick shower and shave.

When I walked into mom's room both mom and Jill were kneeling in the middle of mom's bed with their asses facing the door.

I climbed onto the bed behind Jill and slid my hard cock into her pussy and stroked her for 2 minutes. I then did the same to mom. I did this back and forth fucking until I felt that urge and then pulled out and moved in front of them.

"Put your faces next to each other. I am going to paint your faces and then you are going to lick each other clean."

I stroked my cock and blasted my load over both of their faces and stood up. As I was leaving, I looked back, Jill and mom were licking the cum from each other's face.

As I reached the door I said, "you two can sleep together tonight but tomorrow after you wake up both of you will go back to the way things were yesterday. Back to being just a mom and daughter. You will not remember having sex with each other, but you will have this feeling that you have different feelings for me but will not act on them."

I went to my room and laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

DAY 7

I woke up and got ready for work, went downstairs and mom was cooking breakfast and Jill was sitting at the table.

"What do you have planned today, Jill?" I asked.

"I am working a double shift at the bar and will not be home until early in the morning."

Mom brought our breakfast and we three ate.

"What do you have planned mom?"

"I am going to do the bedclothes today. For some reason there is a large amount of them in the wash this morning. They all have a strange smell on them too."

I smiled knowing why they smelled like they did. It was from all the sex that the three of us had over the last week.

"I will be a little late home today. I have a meeting this afternoon and I am not sure how long it will take."

When I go to work, I put in the request to give Sally a 10% performance bonus to her hourly salary.

I went through all the orders and put them out to the floor to be filled and then relaxed in my chair.

While I was daydreaming, I was thinking about the women that worked at the company. There was Kathy, who was the executive secretary and Milly in accounting and Lucy that was the CEO of the company. They all were well built and were genuinely nice looking.

For some reason I was thinking about having all three of them lined up bending over my desk with their asses bare begging for me to fuck them.

Lunch time started and I was just getting ready to get something to eat when who did I see walking to my office door? Kathy, Milly, and Lucy. They looked incredibly determined and when they saw me, Lucy said that I had a performance review that needed to be completed and told my secretary Jim that we were not to be bothered.

I knew I was in trouble now and quickly tried to project the thought to them that this was nothing sexual in the review but before I could Milly closed the door and Kathy kissed me.

The three women took turns kissing me. As one was kissing me the others took off their pants and panties. By the time, all three had finished kissing me all three were naked from the waist down and my pants were around my ankles and my hard throbbing cock was sticking straight out.

The CEO Lucy looked at me. "Your performance review will consist of you eating all three of our pussies and fucking us. You cannot cum in us, but we will allow you to cum in one our mouths and then we will share it with each other."

"Start eating," she leaned over my desk and pushed her ass out. Kathy and Milly assumed the same position at my desk so that they were in a row of three.

I got down on my knees and ran my tongue up Lucy's cunt. She made a cooing sound, so I kept licking her. I found her clit and started rubbing a circle on it and she started to buck against my tongue.

I slipped my index finger of my right hand into my mouth to wet it and placed it oner asshole and pushed it in to the first knuckle. When I did this Lucy let out a scream and her body shook, and her juices filled my mouth. I swallowed her nectar and kept licking.

"You need to stop; I am too sensitive. I need a break if you are going to fuck me."

I moved over to Kathy and licked her from the top of her slit all the way around to her asshole and gave her a kiss there.

"If you keep that up, I will be having you fuck my asshole instead of my pussy you ass licker."

I then concentrated on licking and sticking my tongue in her ass while I fingered her cunt.

In less than 5 minutes Kathy had her first orgasm of two. After her second orgasm she pushed me away and pointed me toward Milly.

"Don't you dare think you can play with my ass. I am a pussy person only. Get to work and lick and suck me to orgasm and then you can fuck me."

I licked and sucked her pussy. Sucking on her labia and then sticking a finger into her pussy and rubbing her g-spot I brought her to a squirting climax. My face was covered in girl juices when I stood up.

Lucy lay down on the desk with her legs in the air. "Come here and give me a good fucking. It has been years since someone did that. I am tired of just having pussy at my disposal, I need a good cock."

This surprised me as I did not know she was into women but what the hell, there in front of me was a pussy to fuck and fuck it I will.

I lined my cock up with her pussy and put her ankles on my shoulders and slammed me cock into her to the hilt on the first plunge.

Lucy screamed and I pulled out and slammed into her again. I did this over and over for about 6 minutes when she stiffened and clamped her legs around my neck.

"Damn, that was one of the best fucks I have ever had. You will get a superior performance review from me."

I stepped back and Milly took Lucy's place except she was bent over the desk, "you will fuck me first because you are not fucking me after your cock has been in Kathys ass."

I stepped up to her and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly pushed my cock into her. I got about halfway in when she yelled stop.

"I am not sure I can take all of you. You need to go slow and only use as much of your cock as I say. Do you understand."

"You tell me when you have had enough of my cock and that is all I will use on you."

"Get back to fucking me you stud."

I smiled and slowly started moving my cock in and out of her pussy. I did it slowly and before she knew it, I was hit deep in her. I started moving a little faster and reached around her and started to play with her clit, but her hand was there first, so I just concentrated on sliding my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Don't stop I am going to cum." Milly stiffened and squirted all over my cock and balls.

I stepped back and Milly moved away, and Kathy moved over to the desk and bent over. "Fuck my ass good. Big boy."

Since my cock was coated with the girl juice from Milly I just stepped up and pushed my cock against Kathy's asshole and it slipped in. I moved in and out while playing with her clit and after 5 minutes she had an anal orgasm and fainted on the desk.

I stepped back and started to the bathroom to clean myself up when Kathy came too.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going? Get over here so I can clean your cock."

I stepped over to her and she engulfed my cock and cleaned her ass juices and Lucy and Millis's cunt juices off my cock.

Lucy, got on her knees and took my cock from Kathy and started to suck my cock. I told her I was ready to blow after 5 minutes, and she just started to suck harder.

I blasted my load into her mouth and when I was finished, she shared it with Kathy and Milly.

We all got dressed and they left promising me a first-rate review and informing me that this will be a 3-month review from now on. Sometimes all three, sometimes two and sometime only one person at a time an"

they left.

I was tired, so I told Jim I was going home early and went to the park and sat on the bench waiting for the older lady to show up.

I had sat on the bench for about 45 minutes, when the older lady showed up. She sat down next to me and did not say anything for a while.

"Have you figured out what I meant when I said, "all you have to do is think about it and it will come true?"

"Yes, I have, and I am not sure that I am the right person to be holding on to the rock."

"Why is that you have been able to have sex with multiple women just because you thought about it. What more could someone want?"

"I do not know if I am the right person to have all that power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"I have caused my family to do things that they would never do. I have caused married women to cheat on their husbands. I have treated women like they have no value except for having sex with me."

"That is not who I am, and I want to give the rock back to you because I do not trust myself with it. I have done enough damage already."

"That rock has been traveling through time for thousands of years just looking for someone like you to own it. You have broken the spell of the rock by not wanting to keep it and use it."

"The rock will stay with you, but it will not be able to add any more people to your circle. You will do well in everything you do and will become an extraordinarily rich man in the future."

"You will do well to manage what you have and be fair to everyone."

She left me at this point, and I still did not believe anything the older woman said.

I know I had sex with mom, sis, and the other women but did not believe the rock was the reason. Time will only tell.

I rode my bike home and parked it in the garage and entered the kitchen.

Mom and sis were there, so was Sally, the redhead, Nancy, Lucy, Milly, and Kathy.

All 8 women were on their knees with their head bowed.

"What the hell is going on here and why are all of you on your knees."

Mom spoke up. "We are all your property and are beholden to you for whatever your needs are. You control us and everything we do."

I sat down on a chair and just started thinking. What man would turn down 8 women who will do anything and everything he wanted. He could fuck them and have them have sex with each other and anyone he chose.

My first thought was to release them to go back to their lives and forget about me and anything we have done together.

My second thought was with these women I could make a lot of money renting them out. I could have sex with a different woman each and every day. My options were endless.

My third thought was to have each of them go back to their lives but still be beholden to me. That way I could still have sex with them occasionally, and they would still be able to live their lives as they were.

I had to really think about this for a day or two.

"Ok, ladies, here is what we are going to do. All of you will go home and on Thursday at 5 pm we will meet here again, and I will give you my decision on what is going to happen. I will see you on Thursday. Bye."

I turned and went to my room and closed the door."

I heard shuffling and the door opening and closing a couple of times.

Mom called me down to supper and mom; Jill and I ate in silence.

"I am going to my room to think. I wish not to be disturbed. I will see you in the morning."

I sent a message to Lucy that I would not be in to work tomorrow or Thursday but would be able to return on Friday.

She responded, "Ok."

I laid there half the night thinking about what to do.

The morning came and mom called me to breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen and mom and Jill were still naked. I guess that is what they want to do so I will not make any comments about them.

I ate and went back to my room telling mom I did not have to work for the next two days and that I would be in my room.

I looked out my window and the mail lady were dropping off mail. She was in her mid-thirties, and I decided to test the rock again. I sent thoughts of her coming into the house and giving me a blow job.

She looked at the house and went on her way. I figured it would take a little time because it did with all the others, but she never returned to the house.

The rest of the day and Thursday passed and at 5pm on Thursday the doorbell rang and all 6 of the other ladies arrived at the house.

I gathered them all in the living room and needed to take care of one thing first before I told them my decision.

I did not know the name of the redhead, so I asked her what her name was.

"My name is Anna Laurina."

"Anna, I do have a couple more questions for you. Do you have a boyfriend or are you married?"

"I am married to the vice president of Laurina properties."

'Is that the same Laurina as the Lauring golf club and spa?"

"Yes, it is. My father owns it. He inherited it from his father."

"That is good information to know."

"Anna, I am JR, this is my mom Beth, and sister Jill, this is Sally, Kathy, Milly, Lucy, and this is Nancy.

"So now that we all have been introduced, it is now time for me to tell you what is going to happen in the future with respect to all of us being together."

"I will continue to live with my mom and sis. My job will not change, and Sally, Kathy, Lucy, and Milly will continue to be my co-workers and occasional sexual partners even though they are all married."

"Anna, you are the only one I have not had sex with, and it is going to stay that way for a while. What your job will be, is to get all of us memberships in the Golf club and Spa."

"The Club is where we will meet once a month for our festivities, with an occasional visit to my house for some one-on-one action."

"Do all of you women agree with my proposition?"

All the women agreed except Anna.

"JR, if I am to be one of your women then I want to be just like the rest of your women. I want you to have sex with me.?