The Rock Chick Pt. 02

Story Info
Bea gets to dedicate a song for her girl.
3.2k words
4.88
2.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note - thank you once again for taking the time to read my stories. This one came about after the song in question came up in my Spotify playlist the other week and I just knew it was perfect for Bea! Please feel free to leave comments, any feedback helps! - Chloe)

It was the final week of the tour and the reviews of the gigs had all been really positive. Violet Stiletto were enjoying critical acclaim and solid album sales, and Bea was hinting a larger tour maybe on the cards, to the States. We laughed about them appearing on one of the American late night talk shows like Jimmy Kimmel or Stephen Colbert.

We'd both spent the best part of a week together, after that first night in London. Violet Stiletto started their tour in Manchester, then have been headlining around the country. Meanwhile, I'd been filming The Gift, starring as the innocent girl, Lulu. It was exciting work and Lioness Pictures had doubled their usual production budget, with some interesting shooting locations. I'd shot some scenes with Bethany Starr, and had already done the makeover scene with Chloe, the amazing hairstylist. They were both fantastic but in every waking moment I found my thoughts drifting back to Bea, I was starting to miss my sexy bassist. We'd managed to see each other a few times, but I wanted more and I was hoping she felt the same.

"We've got a two-day gap coming up. After Glasgow, we've got a couple of days before our next gig in Belfast," Bea had said on the phone.

"Do you want to hang out, then? I could come up and meet you", I'd said. I tried to sound, you know, laid back, non-committal, but failed miserably. She put me out of my misery quickly though.

"I'd love to spend more time with you Noa," she said, "Come to the gig, I'll leave a pass for you at the ticket office."

I packed a weekend bag and booked a flight that afternoon. It's just an hour by plane so I was going through the airport by six in the evening. I'd booked a hotel room -- it might be superfluous but at least it was somewhere i could freshen up and change clothes -- then I headed to the venue.

It was a much larger place than the last gig I'd seen Bea, which admittedly was a secret gig for the fan club, mainly. This, though, had seen big names play here in their prime. There was even a balcony, already filled with people. It felt a bit surreal seeing so many teenagers of different genders wearing tee-shirts with Bea's face on them.

The support band were on, and I had to admit, sounded really good. I watched the remainder of their set and made a mental note to check out their album at the merch stand later. But for now, I had a different destination. I made my way through the crowd, to the side of the stage, where a burly looking security guard was stood in front of a door. I flashed him the large, laminated pass around my neck, and he pushed the door open for me without a word. It opened into a corridor, and eventually I found the band's dressing room. I tentatively knocked on the door and the band's drummer, Jen, opened it.

She took one look at me, puzzled for a moment, then recognition and a wicked grin.

"Bea, it's for you!" Jen called, beckoning me in at the same time.

"You made it!" Bea leapt into my arms and wrapped herself around me. I hugged her back, it felt so good to feel her warmth, take in her scent again.

"Hi, Bea," was all I could say. I felt so content, in that moment, as if the universe was telling me this was exactly where I needed to be.

There was a knock at the door and a voice yelled, "Five Minutes, ladies!". Bea looked at me and said, "They are almost finished the sound check. We'll be going on stage in a minute."

I looked around at the other girls. They were looking over their set list. I could see Charlotte and Kate adding something to it near the bottom of the sheet.

"We're doing it, right?" said Kate, looking up at Bea, then me, then back to Bea.

"What's going on?" I asked Bea, and I swear she was blushing, which made me giggle a bit.

"What?" I asked.

"I'll see you after," she said, smiling. She pulled me in for a kiss, i slid my arms around her and forgot about the weird exchange. I smiled at the girls and left, heading half-way back through the crowd so I'd be clear of the mosh-pit.

----

Over an hour later and the gig was going great. With two albums under their belt and loads of B-sides, the band had a lot of good material to fall back on. They'd built up a strong following and played a mix of old and new songs. They finished on an old favourite of mine, "Mansplained", a funny, rocking song based on Kate's experiences working in a guitar shop. The crowd, as expected, went crazy, as the band finished to a crescendo before leaving the stage. The crowd kept screaming, clapping, shouting for more. Suddenly, all the stage lights switched off, then a single light at the front of the stage came on, and there was Bea.

She strummed her guitar, and pushed her hair back, looking out into the crowd.

"So, uh, this is a little different... it's uh, a bit of an indulgence, actually..." she said. She pointed to the guitar, and I realised it wasn't her bass, it was a six-string.

"Kate says I'm dead if I mess this up... this is... for my girl."

Then, she leaned into her microphone...and sang-breathed...

"Ah..." I was already getting goosebumps...

"...now I don't hardly know her

But I think I could love her

Crimson and clover"

I was melting on the spot.

"AAhh," her voice stronger now, playing the chords, swaying a little to her own music.

"When she comes walking over

Now I've been waitin' to show her

Crimson and clover

Over and over..."

I suddenly noticed how quiet the crowd was. The song was unfamiliar to most, it was an old Joan Jett and the Blackhearts song from the 80's. Bea had played it to me, telling me how it made her realise as a young teen that it was ok to like other girls, that here was this powerful, confident rockstar expressing her sexuality in the guise of a rock and roll song.

Memories flooded back as I watched her. She'd said to me, "I learned later, it was a cover, it was originally by Tommy Jones and the Shondells. But she took that song and owned it, didn't try to change the lyrics. Put it all out there. It still means a lot to me."

I was awestruck, watching her, in her skintight jeans and sleeveless tee-shirt. It felt, for a moment, that i was the only person in the room, and she was the only person on the stage.

Nobody had noticed the rest of the band was now on stage until Jen started timing them in with her drumsticks. Suddenly the spotlights hit the stage and the band ploughed into the raucous instrumental part of the song. Kate and Bea were clearly enjoying the novelty of switching roles for the song. She and Charlote joined in with the backing vocals for the remainder of the song:

"Yeah (ba-da, da-da, da-da)

My, my, such a sweet thing (ba-da, da-da, da-da)

I wanna do everything (ba-da, da-da, da-da)

What a beautiful feelin' (ba-da, da-da, da-da)

Crimson and clover (ba-da, da-da, da-da)

Over and over..."

The band neatly segued into "Gee String", their first single, and the whole theatre exploded.

I went backstage and met with the girls. I all but leapt upon Bea, kissing her hard.

"Get a room for fuck's sake," Jen joked.

"Thank you," I said, between multiple kisses.

"For what?" Bea smiled, a puzzled look on her face, before her eyebrows shot up and she said, "Oh - did you think that was for you?"

There was a moment of silence before Charlotte started sniggering then all of us were laughing and i was slapping Bea's arm but still laughing.

"Your so vain, you probably thought the song was about you!" They all sang. I just stuck my tongue out at all of them and held on to Bea tight.

----

I let Bea go off with her bandmates and headed for my hotel. I decided i didn't want to end up being the Yoko Ono and make things weird. Instead, I gave Bea a key to my room.

Sure enough, when i woke in the morning, there she was, naked, in bed next to me.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi."

She started to kiss me, lightly, brushing her lips over mine, then licking them, pressing into them more. We kicked the duvet to the bottom of the bed, our legs entangling as we kissed. I let her roll me onto my back as her thigh pressed between mine. I was stroking her back, up and down her spine, pulling her buttocks into my body.

"You may have noticed," she said as she started to suck on my nipples, talking so her lips and tongue pressed against them, "I've missed you.... I've been thinking about you."

"Yeah... I noticed... unnn..." I groaned as I felt her teeth on my hardening flesh.

My hands were in her hair as she kissed my belly and went down further. I was still filming The Gift, so my mound was a mass of fur at the moment, but Bea didn't seem to mind. Her nose was pressed right into it as I felt her mouth on my pussy. She took her time, soft kisses, then her tongue, probing, sliding, opening me. She raked her nails through my fur and delved into me.

I arched my back, purring loudly. My clit ached, pulsed, and she seemed to sense it, turning her attention to my hood, licking around it, taking her into her mouth. She sucked on it, gently at first, then more firmly, pulling with her lips till it "popped" out of her mouth. I was lost, intelligible sounds coming from my lips. I was a mess down there, and her mouth was coated in me.

"I want you to cum," she murmured.

"Try and stop me!" I yelled back as I felt the surge of it wash over me. I clutched her to me, i wanted her there forever.

Instead, she climbed up to me, placing her mouth on mine. Her tongue and lips were coated in my cum, I licked and sucked her clean, savouring my own taste. Now I wanted to taste her. I clutched her cheeks and pulled her up, till she was straddling my face. I started to devour her, clamping my mouth over her gorgeous cunt, pushing my tongue into her folds, stabbing it in and out of her slick slit. She took hold of my hair, and started to fuck my face, rocking and grinding against me. Her pussy was already drooling and i loved the sensation of it smearing on my skin.

She was moaning but I could hardly hear her, as her thighs were pressing against my ears. I spread her cheeks, and started stroking her crack, finding her anus and stroking it over and over. This made her rock more, moan more. I pressed my finger against her hole, and she relaxed, letting me in.

I kept my tongue flat and let her grind her clit against it. She was moving quickly, urgently. She was leaking a lot. I pushed my finger deeper in her anus and she moaned and pushed back, impaling herself on me. Her hand was tighter in my hair, now, moving wildly against me. I was her toy, I pressed harder against her clit with my tongue and twisted my finger in her arse.

That did it. She groaned loudly and flooded my mouth. My hair was wet from the fluids streaming down my face.

Later, we lay in bed, holding each other. She was spooning me from behind, her arm draped around me, idly stroking my arm.

"Thank you for coming here, Noa," she said, kissing my earlobe. I smiled.

"Thank you for the song, it was an amazing surprise."

"Well..." she kissed my neck again, "you're very special to me. I mean it when i say I've been thinking about you a lot."

I turned to face her, holding her hip and looking in her eyes.

"Me too. I know we didn't make any promises before, or anything beyond casual hookups. But this is developing into something more, isn't it?" I bit my lower lip waiting for her to reply. Even though she nodded straight away it felt like an eternity.

"Yeah, I think it is." she said, and kissed me. I started kissing her back and we were off again.

Later, we'd gotten dressed. I leant her some clean underwear and a tee-shirt. I was tempted to make her wear the Violet Stiletto tee I'd picked up at the gig but relented, as i wanted to wear it. Instead I gave her my tee-shirt with the Monstrous Femme logo on it.

"What's this? It looks really cool!"

"It's a film collective out in the states. They make cool feminist horror films."

"Honestly? You'll have to show me later!"

We went out and found a cafe we could sit outside and enjoy a cigarette with our coffee.

"I went out for a coffee with Beth last week in London. There were loads of paparazzi following her."

"After this film of yours comes out, I expect you'll get a lot of attention from the gossip rags!", she smiled, raising an eyebrow.

"And they'll be like, "who is the mystery woman she's always out with? Wait a minute! Isn't that Bea, the bassist from Violet Stiletto?" We both laughed at that.

"So, it's been a success, then? This tour?" I asked.

Bea nodded as she sucked on her cigarette.

"Yup. Sold out every time and the reviews have been great. It's going to be interesting to see what they make of last night, though!"

"Oh, that's a point. We may be in the sights of paps sooner that we thought!"

We laughed again, but something was starting to dawn on me.

"Um. So you took a bit of a risk then, last night. Playing an unfamiliar song...could have left your audience confused? Were the girls okay with it?"

Bea was silent for a moment, taking one last drag of her cigarette and stubbing it out. She took my hands in hers and looked at me

"I need to be honest with you. I've fallen hard for you, Noa. Harder than any other girl I've been with. And the girls all know it and tease me constantly." Her smile made me smile back.

"So, almost since the tour began, I'd asked them for this. This one chance to sing. They loved it and we've been practicing it a lot over the past few weeks. Of course we never knew which gig you'd show up at, till last night."

I had tears in my eyes without knowing why.

"And they all really like you, by the way. Otherwise, it really wouldn't have happened."

I grabbed her and hugged her tight, I was crying, why was I crying?

"I love you, Noa." she whispered.

"I love you too, Bea!"

----

We went back to my hotel so i could pack and check out, then we headed over to hers. We watched each other undress and went into the shower together. The overhead sprinkler provided a warm torrential downpour upon us, soaking our bodies as we hugged and caressed each other. We took our time, lathering each other, washing each's hair. We didn't dwell, kept our hands moving, always moving. We rinsed and wrapped each other in towels and went into the bedroom, holding hands. I opened my bag and took out my strapon, and handed it to Bea. Her towel slid to the floor, and she stepped into the harness. I knelt and helped her to tighten it.

"Are you my slutty girl?" Bea asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm your slutty girl," then i licked the underside of her cock, till I got to the head, and took it in my mouth.

"Yeah, you are," she said. She took the towel off of my hair and held my damp tresses. She pushed deeper into my mouth. Up until recently I'd never deepthroated but Beth had taught me. I relaxed, tilting my head back and allowed Bea to push all the way. The look on her face was all I needed. I wanted her to use me, to dominate me. I was her slutty girl.

She held my hair and fucked my throat. I was making obscene noises, wet, guttural: "ukk, ukk, ukk", I could smell her arousal. She held in my throat for an eternity until i tapped on her thigh, and she swiftly withdrew. Thick strings of saliva coated her cock, joining it to my lips.

"Good girl," she said softly, "get on the bed."

I moved as soon as she commanded me to. She was right behind me so as i turned to lie on my back, she was already there, looming over me, kissing me. I kissed her back, stroking her face. I was so wet for her already. She knelt back and lifted my thighs, her hands behind my knees. Her strapon was sliding back and forth on my mound.

I didn't need to ask, or beg. She was going to take care of me, my needs. She entered me slowly, pushing forward. I was so wet it slid in easily and then she was leaning in, using her hips to thrust in me. My own hands went to my breasts, pawing at them, pulling on my nipples as i looked up at her. She was biting her lip as she pounded into me. Her own climax building as her clit was rubbed back and forth by the harness.

She let go of my thighs, took hold of my hands and pushed them above my head. I wrapped my legs around her, pulling her into me. She buried her head into my shoulder and drove hard. She was panting, moaning against my neck. I knew she was close herself, It was hard, enough to hurt now and that's when I let go. She squeezed me tightly as she came in me, meeting my climax head-on.

The next day we were at the airport, about to head in different directions. We hugged, and held hands.

"So, I'm your girl?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're mine and I am yours."

"I've never had a proper girlfriend before," I said.

"Well you've got one now."

The announcements over the speakers were calling her flight, so we said out final goodbyes.

"See you in two weeks," she waved.

"Knock 'em dead Bea!!" I yelled as she backed away.

I sat down and waited for my own flight to be called. I felt strange, sad yet elated. I felt like there was a large hole in me, a space filled by Bea's presence. But at the same time, I knew that hole could not exist without her in my life.